School Photos Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister wants him to take "special" photos for her boyfriend.
1.4k words
4.49
207.7k
67

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
967 Followers

"I need to ask you for another favor," Kali said when I got to her room, "but I hope it doesn't get awkward."

"Ask away," I said. I was more than a little confused: my sister had said she wanted to show me what she'd bought at the mall, and she told me to wait a few minutes and then come to her bedroom with my camera, but here she was wearing the same t-shirt and shorts she'd been wearing a few minutes ago.

"I told you about Jason, right?"

"Sure, the guy you met at college orientation a couple of weeks ago."

"Well, there's more to it than I told you and Mom and Dad. I mean, not that much more, we didn't do it or anything that weekend, but we got got kind of close. I mean, not close to doing it," she corrected herself quickly, "but I mean close-close, to each other. We've been talking on the phone and chatting online every day, and I think once college actually begins at the end of August... well, things are going to happen. Is it too icky talking about this stuff with your sister?"

"Borderline icky," I told her. "So what do you need me for?"

"Well, I wanted to send him some photos of me. Not those tacky topless pictures some girls take of themselves with their cell phones in the bathroom mirror -- the first time he sees these, I want it to be in person -- but I want to send him something that makes sure he won't find another girl between now and August."

"Okay..." I said tentatively.

"Remember when Susie asked you about boudoir shots? That's what I'd like you to take for me. This isn't something I really want Jen and Susie to know about, and you're such a good photographer, and you've seen me in my underwear a million times anyway..."

"Fine, fine," I said. "You don't have to sell me on it. Just say when."

"Now, before I get cold feet," she said, taking off her shirt. "I just bought this today. Do you think he'll like it?"

Whoa, I thought. I'd seen her in bras before, and that was no big deal, but this thing seemed to be only half a bra, coming up just maybe a half and inch above her nipples, which were plainly visible through the sheer material. "Um... yeah, but... do you realize this shows a lot more than Jen's bra did?"

"Pretty sexy, huh?"

"Well, yeah. Except for that 'sister' thing, you know."

"I bet you'd like to see Jen wearing this, huh?" I could feel myself turning red. "Oh, so that's what it takes to make my brother really blush, huh? Okay," she said, hooking her thumbs in her shorts, "ready for part two?"

As bad as her bra was, the panties might have been even worse: other than an opaque square of material covering... it seemed wrong to think of the word "pussy" when talking about my sister, but that's what it was ... it was as transparent as the bra. I could see that my sister shaved her public hair.

She caught me staring. "Yes," she said, "I had to shave before I put this on." She suddenly ran over to her bed and pulled the blanket up to her neck. "Maybe this wasn't such a great idea," she said softly.

I thought she may have been right. "I'll just leave. Should I leave?"

"Yes, maybe you... no. I don't know. Okay, you know what, take your pants off."

"Do what?"

"I think I'll feel less uncomfortable if you're half naked too. Come on, it's no big deal, I've seen you in your underwear as often as you've seen me."

"Yeah," I said, "but this is different."

"How is it--? Oh! Little sister's giving you an embarrassing boner."

"Come on, stop that."

"No, really: you can see my nipples through this thing, and you'll see my whole bare ass if I turn around. Me seeing your boner through your underwear at least makes things a little fairer. We can both be mortified at the same time."

"Fine," I said, unzipping my pants and pushing them down my legs. "Just stop using the word 'boner,' okay?"

I hadn't realized that with my pants off, my cock would be sticking straight out, completely hard, and threatening to push through the front of my briefs. "Wow," Kali said. "I can't believe Raisa broke up with you!"

"Hey," I said. "first of all she didn't break up with me; and second of all, shut up."

"Sorry," she said. "But let's take those pictures before you explode, huh?"

I picked up the camera. "Okay," I said, getting what I thought was an interesting idea, "don't come out from under the blanket just yet. Sit up a little, and just lower the blanket a little bit at a time. Tease the camera." It turned out to be a great set of photos: the shot where her nipples are just coming into a view was sexy as hell, and so were the ones where she lay on her side on the bed, in all her not-quite nakedness.

"Okay," I said when we were done, "I have one more idea, but you'll have to be kind of careful."

"Careful?" she asked.

"You don't want to show Jason --" or me, I thought "-- your bare breasts, so this is what you'll do: stand up... okay, now turn your back to me and unsnap the back of your bra, but use your other arm to hold it in place. This way you're showing your bare back, and most of your butt, but it's also clear that you're still wearing something on your top and your bottom." She did as I directed. "Not turn your head around so that you can just see me, and give me a smile."

I snapped several shots, even though I knew that each one would be perfect. "Sexy pose?" Kali asked.

"Definitely."

"I can tell you think so, anyway." I thought she was referring to the tend in my briefs again, but when I looked down I realized my cock had slipped through the front flap.

"Yikes. Sorry," I said, quickly putting down the camera and trying to cover myself up.

"Timmy," Kali said. "Stop it. The horse is out of the barn, it's okay. Come over here."

She sat on the side of the bed, still holding her unfastened bra in place with one arm. "You might as well take those off," she said, gesturing at my briefs. "It looks kind of silly sticking out through that little flap."

I pulled off my underwear and sat next to her, completely naked.

"I've never seen a naked penis before," she said.

"I thought you expected to see Jason's soon enough," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but the first time we're together... like that... I don't want to act like a complete virgin."

"You are a complete virgin."

"Yeah, but I don't want to be all ohmygod, is that actually a penis??"

I laughed, until a moment later when she said "Can I touch it?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked her.

"Of course it isn't. Can I touch it?"

"Yeah."

She told me to lie down, and then she sat on the bed next to me, still holding her bra more-or-less in place with her left arm, and put her right hand around the shaft of my cock. "Is this okay?" she asked.

"Oh, yes."

"It feels nice," she said. The she began slowly stroking it.

I moaned. "You're going to do more than just touch it, aren't you?"

"What do you think?"

"That feels so good," I told her. "But I'm not going to last very long."

"What do you mean?" she asked, and then I started to cum. The first spurt hit her in the chin. "My new bra!" she shrieked, and threw it to the ground. My next two spurts hit her right on and between her bare breasts, and the next two only made it as far as my own chest. She let go of my cock and sat there next to me, too surprised to speak, as I watched my cum dripping down her chest. Her nipples were hard with excitement, and this was without question the sexiest thing I'd seen in my life.

"Wow," she said. "That was so not supposed to have happened."

"I know," I said.

She looked down at her chest. "My tits, your cock..." It was the first time I ever remember having heard her say "cock."

"Yeah," I said.

Of course, what we both trying not to think about was, Now what?

MemberX
MemberX
967 Followers