School Pictures

Story Info
Young ladies decide to make a naughty film.
2.8k words
4.4
52.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

It was just chance that I dropped past the school on Saturday afternoon. I'd been working on some photos during the week and I'd left the SD card with all my work in my office. I could easily have left collecting them until the Monday but I was in the area and I had time on my hands so I swung past.

I let myself in and headed down to my office to grab the card. I noticed that the lights were on in one of our studios and made a mental note to turn them off before I left. We have a couple of small studios. The senior classes use them during media studies. Some of the students are quite talented in putting together a film.

SD card safely tucked away I wandered down to the studio. I was surprised to hear voices and some odd noises coming from it, because if there was work going on there it should have been run past me first, for official approval. Not wanting to just barge in if some students were doing some serious work that I'd forgotten about I paused just outside the door where I could see what was going on.

It was quite an interesting sight. There were three cameras placed in strategic spots filming the action. There wasn't anyone behind the cameras; they were just running on automatic. There was a fourth camera on the desk. I assumed that they were using this as their mobile camera and for close-ups.

There was also three girls there, busy making a film. All senior girls, I noticed, in their last year. Actually, I suppose I shouldn't call them girls as they were all of age, the youngest having just celebrated her eighteenth birthday with a party in the school gym. Rather fortunate, considering the sort of film they seemed to be making. Let me describe the scene.

One young lady was sitting on the table at the front of the room. She was wearing big-rimmed glasses, had on a short black skirt that had ridden well up her thigh and a starched white blouse. Very school-marmish, if it hadn't been for the abundant cleavage showing off a lacy bra and a magnificent pair of breasts. I'd always know Sandy was well-endowed but just hadn't really appreciated how well-endowed. Now I did.

Bending over one of the desks was Susan. She was wearing a white blouse knotted under her breasts, leaving her tummy bare. If she was wearing a bra it wasn't noticeable, although a fair amount of cleavage was. She also had on a very short skirt, which I assumed was meant to be school uniform. Because she was bending over the desk the skirt had ridden up, showing a delightful expanse of thigh. And bottom. The back of that skirt had ridden up almost waist high. Panties? Maybe a thong, but there was no visible sign of them.

Standing behind her and to the side was Isabel, she of the recent birthday. Same outfit as Susan, and I'll swear no bra. Panties, I could say one way or the other, because she was standing up and her skirt hadn't ridden up.

The reason Susan was bending over the desk was easily spotted. Isabel was spanking her. Those slaps were the extra sounds I'd been hearing.

The whole scenario seemed to be that a stern schoolmistress was making one of her students spank another. Not very hard spanks, I noted, as Isabel swatted and Susan squealed, rising up on her toes as the spank landing, and then spoiling it all by giggling.

"Blast it, Susan," called Sandy. "You can't go giggling. You're being beaten. Isabel, spank harder."

"Don't bother, Isabel," I said, strolling in to three horrified squeaks.

Susan was standing up straight real fast, smoothing her skirt down in front of her. Too late, Susan. I'd already noted that my guess had been correct. No panties. Not even a thong. I wondered if Isabel was the same.

I strolled around the room, turning off the cameras. I'd have to make a point of deleting the contents in front of the girls. I could always recover them. I suspected that there might be some interesting shots on them.

"Anyone care to tell me why you're here?" I asked casually. "In the school without permission I suspect, and I know I didn't give you permission to film a porn movie."

"It's not porn, sir," Sandy said quickly. "Not really. It's just a spanking film. That's all."

"Uh-huh," I said. Before Isabel caught on to what I was doing I had casually lifted the front of her 'uniform' skirt. As with Susan, no panties.

"Shaved for the film, I see," I said, as Isabel quickly pushed her skirt back down, blushing wildly. "How about you," I asked Susan. "Did you shave as well?" Her blush seemed to say yes, she had.

"But it wouldn't have been real porn, sir," said Sandy quickly. "In a spanking film you're expected to see a little bit of a girl's mound."

"Very delicately put," I said. I glanced at Susan. That bow under her breast was a quick release knot. One tug and it released, spilling out a very nice pair of breasts.

"And the reason for the girls going topless?" I asked.

Sandy was quiet, afraid of putting her foot in it. Actually, all the young ladies were silent, which must have been a first.

"So what am I going to do with the three of you?" I asked.

They were all in deep trouble if I really wanted to make an issue of things, and they knew it. They were looking at each other, not knowing what to say and none of them wanting to be first to speak. Susan and Isabel directed appealing looks at Sandy, silently asking her to do something. That tended to confirm my suspicion as to the ringleader.

Before Sandy could say anything I spoke up.

"I'll make it easy for you. I know you wanted a spanking film but I'm afraid you're going to have to settle for the spanking without the film. Susan, bend over the desk the way you were when I first came in. Isabel, you bend over next to her."

Susan and Isabel looked at each other, acutely conscious of their lack of panties. One thing while with the girls but with a man standing behind them?

Isabel blushed. "Ah, our panties," she muttered, her eyes flashing to a pile of clothes over by the door.

"You can put them on afterwards," I told her. "Now bend over."

Both girls bent reluctantly over the desk, hands reaching behind them to try and tug the edge of their skirts down. Fat chance. Both bottoms were on full display.

I indicated to Sandy that she should stand next to Isabel.

"OK, Sandy. You spank Isabel while I spank Susan, and I expect you to deliver a proper spanking. Understood?"

Sandy swallowed and nodded and I could see two pretty little bottom trying to cringe. Susan interrupted before the spanking began.

"Can I do my top up again, first?" she asked.

I glanced down at her, admiring the fine breasts swaying gently beneath her bent form.

"No," I said, "but to be fair. . ."

I reached over and gave Isabel's knot a quick tug and another nice pair of breasts were swinging free, to the sound of a startled squawk.

"Now if there are no more objections?"

I waited a moment and then delivered a firm spank to Susan's bottom. Sandy gulped and delivered a light whack on Isabel's bottom.

"Like this, Sandy," I said, reaching over and delivering a good hard spank to Isabel. "I won't warn you again."

I then proceeded to warm Susan's bottom considerably, noting with approval that Sandy was doing the same to Isabel. Both bottoms quickly developed a nice healthy flush, and that deepened into a nice painful red quite quickly. Satisfied that I'd got the message across I desisted, reaching over to catch Sandy's arm. She seemed to want to continue.

Susan and Isabel quickly stood up. It was funny in a way. Like a pair or twins they both made sure that there skirts were covering their pussy and then they both reached around to try to comfort their bottoms, apparently oblivious to the fact that this caused their blouses to sway open, showing off their breasts.

"Your turn, Sandy," I said quietly.

"My turn? But I wasn't going to be spanked in the film," she protested.

"Your turn," I said firmly. "This isn't a film."

She gave me an angry look and bent over the desk, turning her head to continue throwing glares at me.

"OK, Susan, Isabel," I said. "I want you to stand on either side of Sandy and give her her spanking."

That brightened them up. I suspect that they had already been blaming Sandy for getting them into this, and then to top it off she had helped me spank them. Now it was her turn.

Isabel had the first objection.

"Sandy has her panties on. We didn't have any."

"Don't look at me," I said. "You're the one doing the spanking."

Susan and Isabel looked at each other and then Sandy was protesting bitterly as her panties came down.

Susan then said bra, and the two girls quite ruthlessly undid Sandy's blouse and undid her bra. Like I said, magnificent breasts. Satisfied, the two little darlings started to deliver a good spanking. With two of them working it, Sandy's bottom took on a healthy glow very quickly. When I thought that it had reached the same shade as the other bottoms I called them off. Then I stepped forward and compelled them to stop. Why do girls get carried away?

Sandy went to stand up but I put a hand on her back.

"No. Stay there for a moment. I want an extra word with you. I'm correct in thinking you were the brains behind this little stunt?"

Susan and Isabel both nodded, still giving angry little looks at Sandy. They totally blamed her for the whole debacle.

"You two get dressed and get out. Before you go, you might like to delete any pictures in the cameras. I really don't think you want those pictures going around."

The two girls had their priorities right, it seemed. Cameras first and then get dressed. After all, I'd already seen everything they had.

"And just what would you have done if the film had been made," I asked them. "There's no way you can be sure that it wouldn't go astray. Did you really want all the boys in the school looking at you and thinking of that film and what else they might do with you?"

"But it would have been a private thing, just for us," said Susan.

"Really? A copy each? That's three copies. Are you telling me that your brother would never snoop through your things?"

That scored a hit. I'd heard Susan complaining in class one day about what a snoop her brother was. She blushed, glared again at Sandy and hit the road, Isabel close behind.

I stepped up behind Sandy and rubbed my hand lightly over her bottom.

"So, things didn't quite work out the way you wanted. How and why did you talk those two idiots into agreeing to show their all on camera?"

"It was easy," Sandy replied. "Like you said, they're idiots. As to why, I just wanted to see if I could. Would you please take your hand off my bottom?"

"Certainly," I murmured. "You do understand that I don't want you doing anything similar in future. I will be extremely cross with you if you do. Those two could quite easily have wound up finding that film on the internet."

As requested, I'd taken my hand off her bottom. For some reason, Sandy didn't seem too please over me stroking her mound, either.

"I'd have protected the film," she protested, "and I didn't say I wanted your hand there."

"I very much doubt you could have protected it, even if you'd tried. I see you've shaved. Were you intending to show all as well?"

Actually, I couldn't see that Sandy had shaved, but I could feel it.

"No, I wasn't. I just prefer to be clean shaven. Will you take your hand off me?"

"Young women, these days. Always in a rush," I said with a sigh.

With that I eased her lips apart and pressed forward into her. Boy, you'd have thought she'd never felt a cock before. Sandy tried to rear up, squealing, only to find that that pushed her more firmly onto my cock. She tried to pull away, but the desk was there, and my cock continued to creep forward. She wriggled, but all her squirming and wriggling did was settle her more firmly onto me.

The entire time I was going in she was squealing and protesting, a veritable flood of noes and don'ts pouring forth. It didn't help her much. She was still protesting when I was fully home inside her.

I started rocking gently back and forth, thinking that the pleasant motion would help calm her and let me get on with the job. No such luck. Sandy continued to wriggle and squeal and rail at me, ignoring all my techniques. I felt quite insulted. I'd never had this sort of response from a woman before.

Eventually, not being one to force my attentions where they weren't wanted, I decided to withdraw. As a parting gift I pulled almost fully out and then slammed into her, brutally hard and fast. She shut up. I couldn't believe it. I tried the same thing again, pulling out then absolutely charging home.

Sandy squealed and lifted her hips, pushing hard against me to take me deep. So much for gentleness and technique. I stared pounding on her pussy as though it was a piece of steak I was tenderising, and Sandy just lapped it up. She was bucking under me, but with eagerness now, offering herself as a virgin sacrifice. (Or non-virgin, in this case.)

After a while I pulled out to a wail of protest. I gave her a firm spank on the bottom.

"On the floor," I snarled. "Hands and knees, bottom high."

Sandy practically flung herself onto the floor, arms folded in front of her, head resting on them and bottom held high. I dropped down behind her. My hands reached around to close ruthlessly around her breasts while my cock was slamming back into her, hard and fast.

She squealed and yipped, rocking back hard to take me as I drove in. Charm and loving care would have been a waste of time. She wanted to be taken forcefully and would accept nothing less. So I took her forcefully, and it was bloody hard work. I pounded her, mauled her breasts and every so often delivered a stinging spank to her bottom.

She lapped it up and wanted more. I took her for as long and as hard as I could, and I was quite relieved when she started gasping and I could sense that she was going to climax. I banged in hard, managing to time it so that we both came at roughly the same time.

Then I sat back and tried to recover before Sandy recovered and jumped me again. When Sandy did get her act together all she did was smirk at me and proceed to get dressed.

"You, Sandy," I announced, "are a full blown masochist, sex-wise."

"Yes," she said thoughtfully. "I kind of thought I was. Is that really perverted?"

She sounded as though she'd like it to be.

"Not really," I said. "It's not really my thing, but other people like it. If you like I can give you the address of a woman I know. She runs a place where S&M types hang out. You might like to go and see her."

"Would that be Madam Silva's place," Sandy asked, examining her nails while she did so.

I had to laugh.

"You know of it," I observed.

Sandy gave me a smile that was touched with evil.

"Oh, yes. I know it. I'm the new mistress of correction there."

Thank god I don't go to that place. Sandy would probably wind up killing me. She'd probably be sorry afterwards, but that wouldn't help me.

She finished dressing and waltzed off, blowing me a kiss as she went. I watched her go and then checked the cameras. I pocketed the SD cards currently in them. It would be interesting to run RECUVA on them and see what showed up. How, I wondered, would Susan react if I had a bare assed picture of her getting her bottom spanked by Isabel, pussy flashing? It might be interesting to find out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers