School Teacher Gives Lessons Ch. 2

Story Info
After school sessions continue for hot teacher.
816 words
4.13
115.2k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maverick1
maverick1
30 Followers

My wife of six years came home that night looking very distracted. Little did she know that I witnessed her whole affair with her student. Kim's figure at 5'4" and 120 pounds never look so good. I watch as her heart shaped ass and C cup tits swaggered past my chair in the den. She seemed that she was still floating on air from the session earlier in the afternoon.

Kim suddenly turned and asked if I would like a quickie before supper. Not being an idiot, I accepted the offer and raced her up the stairs to our bedroom. Kissing passionately, we tore at each other's clothes and fell to our king sized bed. When I asked what came over her, she replied, "Something really got me turned on today."

The sex that day was incredible. I knew I had to encourage the development this newfound kinky vixen. Through the course of the next week, I could tell that Kim had met up with her eighteen-year old stud. His cum was on her breath frequently after school. I started taking off early at work to witness some of the sessions. The after school meetings happened very similar to the first. Chris would pretend to serve a detention until everyone was gone and then they got down to business.

What really surprised me was that Kim would only give and receive oral sex from him. Chris complained that he wanted to fuck the shit out of her tight pussy but Kim would only deny it. She said, "I just have to save that for my husband."

On the third meeting I witnessed, Chris came up with the idea of anal sex. Kim hesitated at that idea. She said she was an anal virgin (and to my knowledge it was true). Chris told her that he had several of the girls that way, including two of the most popular cheerleaders. Kim quizzed him about their reactions. He reported that they came like banshees and wanted it that way more than in their cunts. With a few nibbles on her neck (my wife's weak spot), he convinced her to let him try to open her hole up.

Chris bent her over her desk and slowly raised her schoolmarm dress until he saw her tight little bubble butt. His massive hands took a hold of her cheeks and began to massage them. A slow moan escaped from Kim's lips as Chris spread her buns and exposed her virgin asshole. His face lowered to her puckered hole and he began applying some timid licks around it.

"Oh god," Kim moaned, " that feels incredible! Please work your tongue into my ass."

Her hands reached back to hole herself open for her lover. With painstaking patience, he began to work his fingers into her butthole. "Jesus," Chris cried, "I never thought I would have my fingers up my teacher's ass."

Kim seemed to open up to his ministrations with relative easy. You could tell that she wanted to please her young stud. The sight of her holding her ass open like such a slut, made the boner in my pants throb. I began to stroke it as Chris continued to work my wife.

After announcing he had three fingers buried using her pussy juice, he produced a tube of lube. "This should work on my rod." Chris proudly started.

"Oh please go slow," begged my wife.

Repositioning on top of her desk, Chris had her get into "doggie fashion" and spread her ass apart. He warned her that the toughest part would be working the head in. Applying slow and steady pressure (with a lot of lube), he worked the first few inches into her cherry ass.

After a few minutes of stillness, Chris began pumping slowly in and out. Kim's lustful look on her face proved evidence of her pleasure. She started to beg for a faster pace, which her young stud was only too happy to provide. His muscular butt cheeks clenched as he pounded into my bride's ass.

"Oh my god, I am cumming" screamed Kim. Chris only replied by going faster, filling her with his massive meat. As he pistoned her butthole, Kim only begged for more.

I had to hand it to him; he lasted a lot longer than I would have taking my wife's virgin ass. After twenty minutes of anal fucking, the student shoved forward one last time a spewed his load. As he pulled out, his dick made a wet slurpy pop from Kim's well-lubricated butthole. His sperm slowly ran down her splayed legs and pooled on the floor below.

I knew that I had to leave to avoid discovery. Making my retreat to my truck, I drove home in a hurry. I had to rush back home to seek some relief myself. Hopefully, my wife will share her newfound talent with me.

maverick1
maverick1
30 Followers