School Teacher Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GraniteBob
GraniteBob
766 Followers

"Pick one, any one, we're only going to use it as a prop for some more shots," Oscar coaxed.

The full figured blonde reached aimlessly into the drawer and withdrew a latex phallus complete with veins, a realistic head and a scrotum in a hot pink color. "How's this as she turned to the camera," only to have the camera go off in her face. The device was about 12 inches long and at least an inch and a half in diameter with a screw on-off switch at the base beyond the scrotum.

"Perfect, perfect. Now roll over onto your back again." She feared he was going to ask her to plunge that rubber monster into her shimmering depths but her fears were allayed when he told her to lay it between her breasts and resume the supine position upon the pillows. She saw the resulting photographs with the pink monster resting colorfully on the white material of the ribbed undershirt. "Ok, we have to work on the eyes...sort of turn your head to the side and imagine what fun you could have performing with that vibrator for your husband." Oscar had a way of reminding her that her motivation was to please her husband. It put her mind at ease with what she was doing in front of this large Bahamian man. "Good, good...kind of a dreamy look. Prefect!"

Oscar asked her to use the tip of the vibrator to rub one of her nipples through the fabric, not that they needed any more stimulation as they were standing out like bullets against the thin fabric. "Should I turn it on she asked naively?"

"Your choice," Oscar responded, thinking that the photos wouldn't show whether it was off or on but didn't want to stop her from experimenting as she gave the base a twist and experimented with the speed by screwing the dial back and forth a few times before teasing her left nipple with the vibrating end of the pink device. "Good, good," Oscar coached as he shot photo after photo. "Your on your own, I'll shoot what ever looks good."

Jennifer switched hands and tickled the bud of her other breast and then alternated back and forth between the two. The tip of the latex phallus made her nipples quiver at the contact. She used her free hand and tweaked her other nipple as she buzzed the other.

"Run it down your stomach," Oscar coached and she complied. She ran it over her entire chest and stomach. Trying to make her more comfortable he told her to move it toward her face, a move she had not predicted. "Rub it all over your face. Doesn't Troy do that to you? Good, good, now open your mouth a bit like you're going to slide it in, give it a good sucking." Jennifer knew the lewd directions should upset her but the effect of the wine and the stimulation on her body had her pretty oblivious.

"Now, slide your free hand down inside your panties. Just the fingertips to start. Don't look at the camera. Forget about the camera until I tell you to look at the lens." She slowly slid the her right hand across her stomach and eased the fingertips past the elastic waistband as her left hand held the pink, fake cock poised at her lips. "Ok, stick out your tongue like you're going to give it a good lick. Good, good. Now, just the head inside your lips." The camera continued to click off photos as she moved from instruction to instruction.

"Hand a little farther into the panties." She felt the heat emanating from her fleshy folds as her had crept past the coarse, curly hair of what remained of her bush and toward her clit. "Slide the vibrator in your mouth a bit farther and rub yourself." Oh, did that feel good. Her finger tips dredged across the oozing lips and pulled the goo up over her clit where she swirled her fingers."

"Super set, let's get set up for the next series." Jennifer's eyes popped open as she almost choked on the rubber rod in her mouth. She was almost disappointed Oscar hadn't directed her to drop her panties and screw herself with the large vibrator. She extricated her hand from her panties and the dildo from her mouth and swung her legs over the side of the bed and felt how hot her face and chest were. "Now what," she asked.

"Well, how do you feel about doing some nude shots now? The afternoon is sort of slipping away from us here. Are you ready for some nudes or am I moving you along to fast?"

"Uh, uh, I guess. What do you have in mind?" Oscar wheeled the computer console and camera in front of the clawed foot tub set, "How's this. Should be able to accomplish some tasteful nudity this way. Why don't you start the bath water at a temp you'll like and I'll get a robe for you. Use some of the bath beads on the floor behind the tub.

The tub was a mammoth white thing that looked like it belonged in a museum but was beautifully deep. She adjusted the water with the brass fixtures and poured enough bubble bath beads into the churning water to get a good suds working. She looked up to see Oscar approaching with a red, silk robe over his arm. "Here kid, go get this on and go to a brighter red lipstick on this shoot. There should be some on the makeup table in the changing room. See if you can match the color of the robe. I've got to work on this set a bit."

Jennifer returned wearing just the robe that clung to her figure like a glove. Her bouncing breasts and swaying hips were barely concealed by the red silk. Oscar had moved the full-length mirror onto the set with the clawed tub and had added an antique wooden chair as well. "Ok, Jennifer, up here and let's work on our angles just a bit." He had her stand in front of the mirror. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and thought to herself how good Oscar was at choosing colors and outfits.

"Let's try a couple of test shots and see what we get," he puffed. He was bustling around and sweating from the exertion even in the too cold air-conditioned air. "Look into the mirror, hands on hips." The red robe was open to about mid chest and the tie at the waist held the thin material in place. "Tilt your head to the right just a bit," flash, flash.

"Ok, let's see what we have here," as they both turned to watch the images appear on the monitors. "Excellent, colors work great together. Lighting seems fine. The robe flatters your body. What do you think?"

"I like it," was all she could get out. God, I look great she thought to herself.

"Well, are you ready to show a lot more skin," Oscar chided? And without waiting for an answer told her to untie the front of the robe. The material dropped directly off either shoulder and revealed her naked chest, the slight swell of her stomach as it dropped to the "V" between her legs. The lighting hid her vulva but allowed the slight patch of hair between her legs to be seen. Oscar, always the professional, didn't give her time to get worked up over her exposed flesh, "turn slightly to the right, ok, good. Now, hand on the left hip. No, hand inside the robe on the hip, kind of drop your right hip a bit." The move had pushed the robe back over her left breast. Her back was to the camera but the angle dropped light all along her left side in the mirror and illuminated her taut nipple and the slope of her thigh as it rolled into her pubic region. "Nice, very nice."

Oscar never had her take the robe off as he shot photo after photo in front of the mirror always having her change position, if only slightly, before each shot. She felt more and more comfortable in front of the camera and like the way she looked more with each pose. "Move over in front of the tub now. Probably need to add some hot water. I'm sure it has cooled down some." But as Jennifer lowered her hand into the cool water it felt wonderful and she replied, "It's fine Oscar, let's keep going."

"Ok, hon, lose the robe." As Jennifer shrugged the robe she felt pretty liberated from what she had in the math classroom less than a year ago. She'd have never thought about posing for nude photos but her exercise program, and a little wine, had given her new found self-esteem. "Slowly into the tub." Oscar flashed several photos as she entered the tub having her repeat several times lifting the leg over the high sides of the tub. She saw the resulting photos revealed some pretty open shots of her lower lips, of her dangling breasts and of her naked ass.

The bubbles in the tub had subsided and her body could be seen easily through the clear water. Oscar moved to the edge of the tub and directed her to move her hands above her head fully revealing her wet mammaries. He had her roll slowly from side to side, exposing first one hip and then the other to the eye of the camera. She was instructed to bend one knee and then the other and then to cross one leg over the other. The young math teacher had no way of knowing how much she was showing until she got a glimpse of the resulting photos on the large computer monitor. It was sort of voyeur cam...she was spying on herself....and she loved it.

Oscar instructed her to get on her hands and knees and move to the back of the deep tub. "Left arm on the edge of the tub and lay your head down on it, move your hips toward the edge of the tub and look back over your right shoulder right into the camera." The monitor image of the succeeding photos showed the full halves of her ass and the distinctive pinkness of her pussy between her legs in the midthigh depth water. Her right breast hung heavily from her chest and her eyes focused directly on the camera. A little of the bubble bath had left a trail of suds scattered discretely over the round mounds of her gluteals to give the rather blatantly sexual pose a classy sort of look. "Reach your right hand back and rest it on your right cheek." She playfully put her hand on the right cheek of her face and Oscar scolded her, "no,no, your other right cheek" with which she complied.

"Better get out of that tub before you look like a prune," Oscar said as he threw her a huge towel. "Come out slow and let's see if we can get some .....", his sentence was interrupted by a buzzer sounding out in the front lobby. "Damn, messenger service, I've got to get this 'cuz it's always C.O.D. Go ahead and get dried off and get the robe back on. You can start thinking about wardrobe for the next set. We'll use the couch set," his voice trailing off as he walked purposefully toward the front of the building.

The young woman searched through the racks and racks of clothes. It was difficult to know what would and wouldn't fit. There were hundreds of women's outfits; lingerie, swimsuits, dresses, shoes, you name it, Oscar probably had it.

"Made any decisions yet," Oscar posed as he trundled back into the room carting a somewhat large messenger's case he was trying to open as he walked?

"Where do you start? There's too much to choose from. Give me some sort of idea."

"Well, you are going to want to do something different than what we've already done and different from these you posed for for your husband."

"Posed for for my husband? What are you talking about?"

"These are those nudes your husband brought in yesterday for me to develop. I had to send them across the island to have a friend who still develops 35 millimeter print them out. They must be something special because he's put them in an album and he usually just delivers in the ol' photo shop packets."

Jennifer came toward Oscar still dressed in the red silk robe and bare feet. "Let's see those, you must have made some mistake. I never posed for any nudes for Troy." She approached as Oscar was reading an attached note that had the letters "I.M.A.S.F.Y.2" scrawled across it. Oscar knew the code meant "I made a set for you too" but explained it was just some exposure message about the film processing.

The album was covered in brown vinyl and had a latching strap that held it closed. "I'm sure this is the film your husband brought in," as he popped the strap and flipped to the first page of the album. Only shots of forest from Troy's field trip were on the first several pages, obviously on the early roll of film. "Can't tell anything from these pages. Well, what about these?" Jennifer recognized herself on the beach in the red bikini. She was trying to figure out how Troy had managed to get these shots. The first were of her innocently sunbathing but some of the later shots became more telling.

Oscar's friend had created some blow-ups. There was one nearly full-page shot of the black hands of the teenagers reaching under Jennifer's bikini bottoms as they applied suntan lotion. She leafed through the album forgetting Oscar was leaning over her shoulder watching as well. When she got to the pages where Jennifer entered the courtyard with her young admirers her mind raced with how her husband had managed to capture her little tease on film. Flipping through page after page of full image and blow-ups of her episode she was suddenly shaken back to real time when Oscar commented, "Your husband's a good photographer. Maybe I could hire him?" Jennifer slammed the book shut and clutched it to her chest. "Makes the shots we were taking here a bit tame, don't you think?"

Jennifer rose and found the wineglass and drained it. "More," she said as she held the glass out to Oscar who filled it with a bottle retrieved from a refrigerator in the studio. "Well, Troy has some pictures of his own, I think I'll shoot a few pictures of my own."

"Your probably ready to look at this now," Oscar said as he handed her an album with a plain brown wrapper on it. "Some women like posing with models; some use their boyfriends or husbands...." Jennifer took the book from Oscar and flipped open the pages. There were couples obviously having sex pictured in photo after photo. "Are they....?"

"No, no, just simulated. But pretty realistic don't you think. I don't offer these as samples before the shoot because it spooks some people. I think you are ready to see them as samples at this point."

Jennifer walked to couch that was to be the next set of her shoot and laid the album out on the coffee table in front of it and sat down wrapping the red silk robe over her still nude body. She could tell that there was no real blatant penetration obvious, no contact of sex organs, but had someone not known it looked for all the world to be real. There were shots of women apparently giving blowjobs and of men returning the favor. There was one handsome black man who appeared in several of the shots.

"Who's this," Jennifer asked pointing the picture of him apparently taking a pretty blond women from the rear. "He's in a lot of these." Oscar approached and looked at the photo but knew in advance whom she was referring to. "Oh, that's Derek. He's a local electrician I use in my shoots from time to time when I can get him."

"He's gorgeous. Does he charge a fee for his modeling?"

"No, not really. Think about it. Look at those photos. What man would give their right testicle to get the chance to pose with all these beautiful, naked women? There have been times I think he would have even paid for the privilege himself," Oscar chuckled.

"Can I get him? Do you think he'd be available? I think he's gorgeous."

"Uh, don't know. I can call and ask. I don't know where he's working today but I can call his pager." Oscar left and used the phone and almost instantly the phone rang right back.

"Hello. Yes, are you close to the studio? Interested in doing a little work here?" Jennifer heard him lower his voice but was certain he purposefully said it loud enough she could hear. "Yeah, blonde, married, nice rack, full figured in a Cybil Sheppard way. Ok, see you in half hour forty-five minutes."

"Says he can be here in forty-five minutes. Has to hook the power back up and then he'll be free. So, what shall we do in the meantime?"

"Well, what shall I wear. We were talking about using this set but I don't know what to wear."

"Wear, are you sure you need to wear anything? Those shots of your husband's look pretty good to me."

"You know, a little something to add some class. I don't want to look like a total slut."

"Reasonable, how about some high heels. You know men love high heels and this," he said as he pulled a full length, sheer black, floor length negligee from a rack. I've gotten lots of miles out of this particular piece and it'd look great on you with these," and he removed a huge box of black high heeled pumps. "I've got all sizes so try them on until you find a pair that fit. I'm going to work on the props a bit while you change. Why don't you tone down the lipstick a bit and see if you are happy with your makeup while I make some changes here?"

Jennifer handed him the brown paper covered photo album and began to wonder if she were going to be able to pull it off.

When she returned to the set little had changed except the entire selection of vibrators and dildos now rested on the coffee table in front of the high-backed burgundy leather couch lined up like autos on a lot along with a clear plastic squeeze bottle.

The black negligee did nothing to impede the image of her body passing right through. She was uncomfortable walking the spike heels and told Oscar so. "They're only props. Trust me you won't be walking in them much anyway. Hands on hips, face me, let's take a little test pop here and see if I need to adjust the lights."

The image came up on the monitor and showed only slight lighting changes were needed and with a few keystrokes Oscar's automated lighting system and been moved into place. "How about some stockings, Jenn? Some nice black ones like these." The large man moved to a drawer at the edge of the set and extracted a pair of thigh high stockings. "Give these a try."

Oscar took shots of her as she rolled the stockings, inserted her toes and foot and then unrolled them the length of her tanned legs. She glanced at the monitor repeatedly as she put the other stocking on to check the images; she approved of the addition.

"Okay, we'll go along at any pace you are comfortable with. Since you've asked Derek to pose with you I guess you're ready to forge ahead?"

"Yes, yes, let's get going."

"Great. Let's just get started here, sit down on the couch, and sort of lay back into the corner on the pillow between the arm and the back. Good, good. Raise your right knee a bit and turn your hips out." The pose left Jenn's sex portal wide open with the exception of the sheer black negligee covering it. "Ok, open the nightie at the neck a bit more, there, hold it, perfect." Oscar directed her through more and more positions each getting a bit more revealing, if that were possible. Soon the robe was pushed completely aside and he had her posing for wide open spread shots of her pussy.

"Now, let's get physical. Left hand spreads your lower lips, look into the camera, good. Now, rub yourself down there, slow, again, slow, great. There's some lubricant there in that squeeze bottle on the table if you need it," Oscar offered.

"No, no, I'm just fine," Jennifer replied as she felt the slimy wetness of her folds increasing with each pose as he instructed her to touch herself.

"Are you comfortable with some close ups now? I need to get a little closer."

"Sure, sure, you've seen everything I have to offer already anyhow."

"I guess I have," and the big man pulled his camera and its attached computer cable to the edge of the coffee table.

"Spread those legs, now rub yourself, can you lift one of your nipples up to where you can lick it?" Jennifer complied with the instructions not really giving it much thought. She was still wondering how Troy had managed to sneak the photos of her and the two boys at the beach, Randal and Adam. "How about a finger or two inside? Can you show me how wet you are inside? Pull your fingers out a bit, are they shiny? Hold yourself open and just dip your middle finger inside...zooming in, great, great, looks really hot. Troy's going to love these."

" Nice, very nice, now, up on your hands and knees. Time for a little "doggy" posing. Rest your chest up on the arm of the couch, throw the robe to the side, the side of the couch, butt right at the camera. Fabulous, how about reaching back between your legs and running your hand down your slit? Perfect! Now, how about a little penetration, middle finger only, turn your hand just a bit so we can see that finger missing, great! Now, reach over the top of your ass with that hand," Jennifer noticed Oscar's language was getting more and more crude as the poses became more and more revealing. "Index finger and ring finger spread those lips, let's see some pink."

GraniteBob
GraniteBob
766 Followers