School Teacher Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GraniteBob
GraniteBob
766 Followers

Oscar ordered her to reposition and digitally stimulate herself in all sorts of poses; lying atop the back of the couch, face down, with her legs on either side of the back. The pose had her ass fully spread and her pussy gaping and glistening in the photographic light. "Time to use some of the toys on the table Jenn. Derek will buzz in soon and we'll need to move on then. Grab a toy or two and lay back on the couch. " The young wife pondered a moment and then selected three vibrators from the eight or ten laid out on the table.

"Pick your favorite, oh, you want some of this lubricant before we begin?"

"No, I'm positive," she replied laughingly as she ran her middle finger across her seam and rubbed her middle finger and thumb together feeling the viscous secretion she was producing. She could feel her juices already starting to run down the crack of her ass. "Any more lubrication and I'll slide right off the couch."

"Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself."

Oscar instructed her to run the tip of the ridged, emerald green vibe the length of her slit using just the tip. She had to be instructed to think about where her hand was at and where the cameral lens was aiming so her hand didn't block the real heart of the matter. After a couple of test shots had popped up on the monitor she understood that the angle was pretty important. She was guided through a number of shots where the vibrator was fitted lengthwise the entire length of her slit. The lips of her pussy cradled the object wetly within its folds. "Turn the thing on if that would make it any more enjoyable for you," Oscar told her. "May as well make this fun. The expressions on your face are really what make the shot so if they look forced on your face they won't turn out as hot."

"Slide it in a bit now, hon. Good...good...pull it out and do it again. Look down at what you are doing...great, super, work on the expression. Is this fun or not? Are you enjoying it? Make the camera believe you are loving it! Gotta get a bit closer now," and the big man moved around behind the couch and took some shots of the vibrator sliding in and out of her wet depths. Her pink petals clutching the device in its slick pinkness as it slid in and out of her. The green of the vibrator was shimmering with her copious lubrication as it coated the entire length of the gel shaft and wet the tips of her fingers as well as she immersed the device into herself.

"New angle now," and Oscar repositioned himself near her head at the end of couch. "We need to see what you are seeing." He shot a few shots and Jenn turned her head to watch as they popped up on the monitor. This angle had the side of her face, her right breast and nipple, the rise of her stomach and the strip of blond pubic hair being stabbed by the emerald shaft. One shot had the jelly phallus nearly fully withdrawn and the next had it buried to its base in her quim.

Oscar repositioned yet a third time, repositioned the lights to eliminate his shadow with a remote control strapped to his wrist and told her to lower her left knee a bit as he sat on the edge of the coffee table. The camera was only about three feet away from the school ma'rms magnificent mammaries and seeping sex portal.

Jennifer could smell her own juices and the stimulation of her hands and the dildo had her on the edge. "How can Oscar stand this," she started to think and was wondering if he had an erection. He just continued to coach her into more and more poses telling her to move the vibrator this way and that, to push it in all the way and hold it, and then he would move around to get different angles. "Pinch your nipples, push your tongue out just a bit, drop your chin,...." She was somewhat shocked by his next instruction.

"Ease it out now, Jenn, slow, slow, that's it," taking photos all the time. "You ever taste yourself, I mean your juices?" She was somewhat repulsed by the thought but he continued to talk. "Look at all the cream on that fucking thing! It is absolutely covered." He was right. She saw the large green ridges of the buzzing vibrator was covered with a white, creamy ooze. She could never remember producing that much lubrication before. "Put it up by your face where you can smell it." She slowly raised the slime coated device toward her face as though she had no control over what she was doing. "Open you mouth just a bit, just stick your tongue out like you are going to lick a sucker."

"I don't know Oscar, this is sort of grossing me out. I've never done this before."

"Come on, now. Are you doing this for you or for your husband," he coerced. "Would Troy like this or not. Think about those photos he took of you and those two boys on your deck. You know he'd love it."

He was right. Troy would love it. Though it seemed Oscar was softening in his resolve to have her put the gooey green thing in her mouth he said, "Well, ok, then just sort of rub in on your face." That she could do and placed the still warm vibrator to her left cheek.

"Good, great, now sort of smear it all over your face." She could feel the goo on the vibrator wetly coating her face as she pulled the thing across her skin and could smell the musky odor of her sex secretions clinging to it. As the tip of the vibrator went under her nose she opened her lips, why, she didn't know, intoxicated by the wine and all the stimulation perhaps, and took the first inch or two of the goo coated thing into her mouth.

Her first sense was of the rubber taste of the vibrator not of the muskiness of her own secretions. This isn't so bad she thought and slid a bit more into her oral cavity. Oscar snapped photo after photo as she licked the length of the shaft and then inserted it fully into her mouth as though giving a blowjob. She withdrew it and plunged it into the pit of her sex again and repeated the performance. She looked up to see another black man in white bib overalls standing at the edge of the pool of light of the set. Derek had let himself into the studio.

She looked directly in his direction, Oscar didn't know at first what she was focusing on, and she slid the vibrator into herself and gave herself about ten deep, fast strokes and writhed in orgasm. She extricated the device from between her pink wetness, sat up and pulled the negligee into place over her body for the little coverage it gave her. "Our male model's here," she said matter of factly to Oscar and stood up in front of the couch.

"Sorry, sort of hard not to watch a beautiful woman when she's performing" the tall, muscular Bahamian said as he strode straight toward her with and outstretched hand seeming to ignore her nakedness. "I hope I didn't ruin the shoot," directing the comment to Oscar and then his attention to the nearly nude woman. "I'm Derek, Dad told me you were beautiful but he sort of undersold the point. I didn't mean to embarrass you but the door was ajar so I just let myself in." He reached out a hand and took hers as she offered it. "I guess I'd see you naked soon enough anyhow if we are going to model together but I'm glad I didn't miss those last few poses."

Jennifer was somewhat drawn by his ease of speech and his charm. Guys this good looking were usually jerks and he didn't fit the mold. Dad, had he said Dad? "You didn't tell me the model was your son, Oscar," Jennifer scolded. "Trying to keep it all in the family, huh?"

"He takes after his mother. Eats like a horse and looks like a bird. I'm the other way around, eat like a bird and look like a horse. Besides he works cheap, really cheap. Well, it seems the two of you have hit it off so we may as well discuss the ground rules here for the next couple sets. Simulated sex only. NO penetration, Derek. Be careful where you poke that thing when you get close to the lady."

"Jennifer, things will have to get pretty close while we are setting up the shots. Derek's going to have to touch you in some pretty intimate ways. He'll have his hands and mouth on your butt, breasts, nipples and other places too. You'll have to kiss him and get pretty close to his "apparatus" if we are going to pull this off. He won't penetrate you with his cock or his fingers but they'll have to be darnn close to it to make it look real. That okay with you? If not, you better say so right now and we'll call it a wrap."

The young, blonde wife hesitated and briefly thought through all the scenes they had shot already and the photos she had seen that Troy had taken on the sly of her, Randal and Adam at their suite. What the heck she thought. "Sounds like a plan. How do we start?"

"Well, we sort of need some kind of story line or scenario. Since Derek's still dressed for work can we just use that? Derek, you have your tool belt in your truck?"

"Yes, you want me to get it?"

"And while you're at it' stop and grab a quick shower then too. Put the white bibs back on and the tool belt. Shoes always cause a damn problem trying to get pants over them. Why don't you put on a pair of flip-flops instead of your boots and we'll just shoot around them." Derek headed out the way he came in through the dark hallways of the studio.

"I hate to suggest white for you again but you look so darn good in it, Jennifer," Oscar said as he was rifling through racks of dresses. "Here's the one I was thinking of." The dress he held up was white with tiny red roses printed all over it and medium sized red buttons all the way up the front. "This and those white panties you had on earlier should give us plenty to work with don't you think?"

She had to agree with him. the dress did seem like a very good selection. It had a slight collar and was gathered at the waist. She held it up over the black negligee and looked in the full-length mirror at the bathtub set. "I think you have pretty good taste Oscar." and she headed for the dressing room to get ready for the next shoot, her pulse raising.

Jennifer quickly slid the black stockings down her legs and deposited the negligee on the dressing table. She retrieved the white lace panties from the first shoot they had done and pulled them up over her thighs and snugly over her rounded ass cheeks. She turned to look at herself in the mirror as she pulled the dress on and began buttoning it at the hem. It fit perfectly, slightly snug around her braless breasts but it clung to her form exquisitely. The white with the red rose print and medium sized red buttons was an excellent choice...now just a pair of red shoes and she'd be set.

She entered the studio at the same time Derek was returning wearing the white bibs and a tool belt strung around his waist still minus a shirt. "Oscar, do you have any red shoes to go with this dress," she asked as she headed toward the boxes she had collected the black pumps from earlier.

"Look at the "X" on the box. The color of the "X" should give you the color of the shoes."

"Found them." In no time she had found a pair of red flats, more to her liking than the high heels, that fit and matched the red of the dress.

Oscar and Derek stood tentatively in front of the couch set; the vibrators were nowhere in sight which made her breathe a sigh of relief though she wondered who had cleaned her ooze off of the last device. Derek was finishing a beer in a longneck bottle and Oscar handed her a fresh glass of wine. "You might need this as we get going here. It's not easy posing with a stranger the first time; particularly in the nude."

Oscar explained, "Here's how I see this developing. Friendly electrician finds beautiful, lonely wife at home and things develop from there. Get it, "develop" from there...that's photography humor," Oscar joked trying to lighten the tension of the moment. "Let's start slow and see where this takes us. You both best finish your drinks and we'll get going from there."

They started with Jennifer seated on the sofa where she had not too long before been knifing a rubber phallus into her pit while Derek watched her climax. Derek stood at the end of the sofa wearing a blue hard hat and his tool belt over the white bib overalls. Oscar coaxed them closer together while he snapped shot after shot with his digital camera.

The first real physical contact when Oscar told his son to go to "rear standing" behind the full figured blonde and to drape his right arm around her waist. Jennifer could feel the bulge of his penis poking her in the buttocks and marveled at how she had already caused him to get a semi-erection. "Now other hand across her chest and cup her right breast", Oscar directed. Derek's dark hand contrasted dramatically with the white of her dress. He gently massaged the flesh of her nipple with the palm of her hand causing it to bud up under the friction.

"Okay, Jennifer look across your left shoulder into his eyes...and Derek, unbutton one of the buttons on the dress....slide your hand under the material."

Jennifer started when the palm of his warm hand came in contact with the erect nipple of her right breast. "Sorry, he whispered in her ear," apologetically. "We'll get a lot more intimate than this in a bit though."

Jennifer swung her eyes to the large monitor where the digital camera images were popping up after each shot that Oscar was taking. She was amazed at how sexy the black hand slid under the fabric of that white dress with the tiny roses on it really looked. You could see the nipple poking through the fabric between the fingers of Derek's hand.

Oscar coached Derek through a number of manual maneuvers to create a visual banquet of his fingers and hands playing with her turgid nipples and ample breasts. Twirling between thumb and forefinger, between middle and forefinger, teasing with the pinky, cupping the entire breast with the hand and ever so gently tweaking that rubbery nubbin were all images that jumped up on the monitor.

It was as if Jennifer weren't a conscious participant in the photo shoot. She felt the stimulation of her breasts and nipples and the increasing stiffness of Derek's cock rubbing gently against her backside. He gently kissed her neck at Oscar's urging and began unbuttoning the other buttons of her dress.

Soon the dress was completely open down the front and the lacy white panties were clearly visible. Derek was still standing behind her taking instructions from Oscar. His hands ran up and down her sides both inside and outside of the dress. He looked down over her breasts over her left shoulder as his hands cupped and kneaded her breasts. He slowly dipped four fingers of his right hand beneath the waistband of the lacy panties. Sensing no tension from Jennifer he continued his descent to her cropped pubic patch, kissing her neck and caressing her with his other hand.

Oscar move closer and took some close-up shots of the contrast of Derek's black hand against the white of Jennifer's stomach and the whiter still of the panty material. The tip of his fingers just in contact with her pubic strip, poised as if ready to plunge into her liquid depths.

"Ok, pretty lady, your turn now," Oscar said as her posing partner withdrew his hand from her panties brushing lightly along her skin as he did so. "Jennifer, stand and face Derek. Derek, move to her left and stand facing her. Ok, ok, that's good. Now, unfasten his overalls and let them fall to the ground."

Jennifer was startled to see Derek wasn't wearing any underwear when his white overalls fell in a pool at his feet. His flat stomach and well-developed chest were only part of what she noticed about this naked black man standing in front of her--his penis was above average size and standing out from his groin like a flagpole! She tried not to focus on his manhood but he, and "it" were quite the specimens.

Yanked from her intent study by Oscar giving instructions she moved behind him as instructed and looked into the camera. Now it was her turn to show the contrast between her pale skin and his coffee color. She was instructed to loosely drape her right arm over his shoulder and to place her left on his waist just above his hip. She couldn't help but notice the swell of his buttocks and the tight curls of a black man's hair that covered his flanks. His skin was soft and pliable to her touch and he had a fresh outdoor smell after his shower. The open dress allowed her nipples to come in contact with the skin of his back. "Sort of rest your cheek on his upper arm and focus on the lens of the camera. Pull the dress back just a bit so we can see the panties. Good, good. Looks nice," the large, older man complimented.

Oscar directed them through many other standing poses. Some facing one another and others back to back. Jennifer was getting used to the naked young man and enjoyed his friendly teasing though she still caught herself purposefully sneaking glances at his cock to see if it were still standing at attention.

"Okay, time to lose the dress Jenn. Let's get going here or we'll be at it until midnight." "Fine with me," she thought silently to herself as she unselfconsciously shrugged the dress off her shoulders and stood clad only in the lacey, white panties in front of the two dark-skinned men.

"Okay, sort of open up your pose a bit, stand facing and then turn just a bit outward," Oscar coaxed. Derek's mast was still standing firm and maybe even a bit higher than it had been the last time Jennifer had checked it out. "Step a bit closer now. Jenn, put your arm around his waist, Derek around her shoulders and look into each others eyes."

"Nervous," Derek asked the school ma'rm.

"No, sort of anxious though. I'm not sure if I'll have the courage to show these to my husband or not."

"You can always just keep them for yourself. Lots of the women I pose with do."

"Well, it started out being for my husband but this has kind of gotten away from me."

Oscar directed them through another series of poses with his son fondling the young woman's breasts, one had Jennifer rear standing nearest to the camera and Derek burying his hands under the material of her panties and cupping the round globes of her ass. Jennifer was surprised at how easily she accepted the hard black cock pressing into her tummy as they had done that pose. His cock seemed just another prop in a photo shoot.

"Derek, sort of kneel on her left side." The younger man complied and moved closer to the young blonde. "Now, hook your fingers into the waistband of those panties and let's get them off her...slow, mind you, like unwrapping a gift."

The moment was electric. Jennifer's impromptu orgasm in front of Derek at the end of the last shoot was one thing but he was standing across the room from her then. Now he was close enough to smell the musky scent of her sex as he lowered the fragile material across the swell of her buttocks and down her thighs. She could feel his warm breath on the front of her thighs and knew he was peering into her pubic mound. "Jenn, Jenn look down at him. Your soon to be lover is undressing you. Look down at him as he readies you to be his."

She was surprised to see Derek was looking up into her eyes instead of into her crotch as she had imagined. "Just playing a part," she guessed but then she felt the slight caress of his hands across her thighs and watched him drop his eyes right to her pussy as the waistband passed her pubic strip and dropped below her knees and onto the floor.

"Great, great...good expressions. Perfect. Now, Jenn...your turn......

Oscar coaxed and cajoled her through a number of poses simulating her masturbating and fellating him. Derek's black rod stood tall and proud through all of it. Oscar had her kneeling to his right and asked her if she were ready to "go for it" and told her to grab his cock in her hand. At this point it seemed like a logical next step because there was only so much two naked people could do to one another without touching.

She was surprised both at the heat of it and by its steely feel. It was definitely "blue steel" as Troy had called it when it was bone hard and ready for action. Oscar instructed her through several poses; one with her gripping the ebony shaft and looking full into the lens of the camera and others with her looking into Derek's eyes and then directly at the slab of man meat in her hands. "Open you mouth and stick out your tongue like your are going to lick it," Oscar coaxed.

GraniteBob
GraniteBob
766 Followers