SchoolRoom Escapade

Story Info
A teacher and his cyber partner finally meet....in his class
1.7k words
4.26
44.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers

It was pushing 5pm and the school was slowly emptying out. Everyone eager to get on with their weekend plans except him, he had work to do so there he was. His mind began drifting off of the job at hand and to her. That special lady he thought about so many times throughout the day. He wished so bad that he could taste her, smell her, and feel her soft warm supple skin. Taste the hardness of her nipples, feeling her skin tingle as his mouth explored her. But here he was, alone in his empty classroom when suddenly he heard doorknob turn and there she was, walking in, locking the door behind her while dropping her clothing one piece at a time... By the time he had realized, she had only her bra and skirt still on. Turning away from him, she lifted the skirt, letting him see no panties would impede his entrance, just the crack of her large supple bottom, the place he loved to explore. Gazing slowly up her back he watched as her little hands unsnapped her bra strap, letting it drop to the floor and turning at the same time, allowing him to see her erect nipples, tassels swinging like a strippers.

She knew he was enjoying the "performance" from the hardened bulge in his pants. His gaze was solely on her and that beautiful round bottom that she spread open wide while she slipped the skirt to her knees knowing how much he wanted touch her, taste her, enjoy her! He rubbed his aching crotch lightly hoping he could somehow ease the throbbing that only got worse with each touch. He knew she had come for a reason. They had talked of what they would do when they finally met but would she really pleasure him in the many ways she had promised or was this a figment of his imagination??...

It took only seconds before he had his answer as she pushed the books off his desk and leaned across it, her nipples grazing the desktop. He leaned towards her, their lips meeting for the first time, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths, as he began to feel her hanging breasts. Taking each nipple between forefinger and thumb, he began to softly pinch, her moans entering his mouth as they continued to explore each other. As she braced herself on the desk with one hand, the other began to unbuckle his pants, she intended to take his cock in her mouth right here in the classroom, and if she had her way, his tool would enter her every hot hole...

Standing erect on her knees, the desktops' height allowed him to take her nipple in his mouth without straining or bending down. At the same time he slowly entered her wet cunt with one finger then a second, hearing her moan slightly as his finger slid in and out... or maybe it was the pressure his teeth were exerting on her nipple, biting it softly and then a bit harder... in any case, she hadn't felt this much pleasure for a long, long while. It was only seconds later that she felt his finger slide up toward her little love button. Feeling it harden he quickly pinched her swollen clit, hearing a louder moan come from her throat... She couldn't stand anymore and pushed the computer monitor off the desktop with a loud crashing sound. It allowed her to turn and lay her head on the cool wooden surface, her ass high in the air. It didn't take any coaxing and in what seemed only milliseconds, he was behind her, admiring her bare bottom with his eyes, his hands groping her large cheeks... "Why don't you kiss my ass you bad boy," was all he needed to hear before his face was between those most heavenly orbs...

She felt his hands grab at her meaty hips as he buried his face deep into the crack of her bottom. The pleasure he brought was more than ever dreamed of. His tongue exploring deeper than she ever thought possible. Her wet cunt throbbed with every lick and every suck from his mouth. Feeling one hand leave her, she wondered what he was doing with that free hand. Soon she found out. He had his hard cock in his free hand and was stroking it hard while she hoped he would guide it to the her sloppy wet cunt...

He wanted to enter her from behind as is but he knew it would be nearly impossible as she was high on the desk so he climbed up behind her, his cock sliding between her massive cheeks his cock sliding along the outside of her wetness. Grabbing tool in her small hand, she guided him into her cunt, moaning loudly as he slapped her ass cheeks. "Fuck your little bad girl, fuck me like the dirty little bitch I am," was the first thing she said as his cock entered the deepest recesses of her pussy. His hands grabbing her fleshy hips, pulling his cock deeper and deeper, her moans intensifying with each stroke. "FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM," she screamed as the first orgasm rocked her body. "SLAP MY FAT ASS," and that's all he had to hear before he began to slap her lily white cheeks each time his cock slid out from her tightly clenching lips...

The orgasms came one after another. Something she had never experienced before. She was lost in the pleasure. She felt his tongue sliding along her neck and his teeth nibbling on her neck and back. ""HARDER, she said. Bite me harder you bastard. Fuck me harder!! Don’t stop PLEASE don’t stop”. He rocked against her in perfect timing with her fleshy hips, his thrusts burying his cock inside her. Suddenly it STOPPED! Was he going to stop pleasuring her as only he could?? She then felt a poke against the opening of her tiniest hole. Was he going to do what she hoped for???

He slid one finger in and out of her bottom quickly, wanting the tight little hole ready for his entrance. Head turned toward him she watched as a second finger slid expertly into darkness of her asshole... Replacing the fingers with the tip, he pressed firmly, the head slowly sinking into her, her hips pushing back against his entrance. She'd never had anything this thick inside her rectum before and her moans told him to go slower and so he obliged slowly letting his cock sink very slowly...

She was moaning louder and louder as it sank deeper in the recessed of her nasty hole and he began become anxious about the chance that someone would uncover their sexual escapade. It came to him quickly and he slid off a sock, stuffing it into her mouth, lowering the sounds of their lovemaking. He knew it couldn't be comfortable nor could it taste too good but it had to be done considering he had no intention of letting his slutty cyber chick go without fucking her ass until he was satisfied, and until he had filled it with his creamy jism...

Slowly standing up, careful not to let his cock slide from the tight little hole, he bent his knees as his feet felt the slick coldness of the desktop. Nearly losing his balance, he grabbed at the back of her head taking a handful of hair between his fingers, he heard her try to scream as he steadiest himself like a bull rider but the sock in her mouth muffled it. Keeping hold of the hair, he began to ride the tight little asshole in earnest now, driving the shaft deeper and deeper with every buck. Her asshole was the tightest he'd ever taken and soon felt the tightness of his balls and knew it was only a matter of minutes before jism would spew into her anal passage...

She felt as he stood, the tip of his cock nearly sliding from her bottom but staying barely inside her ass. "OOHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, " she tried to screamed but the sock stopped her as he pulled her head back by the hair. His cock was buried deeper than she'd ever felt before, the shaft sliding in and out like a piston. She truly now knew that there was little difference between pain and pleasure, at least at this minute that was true for her. Her stomach muscles began to contract much the same as they did prior to and during her orgasms but she wasn't sure. It might be the cock driving in and out of her, it felt as if his cock was inside her belly and she'd never felt this before. She'd always loved having her ass fucked, but no one had ever driven their cock this deep and... "AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH,” she began to cum with ferociousness she'd never felt before and in the same second she felt his cock release, cum entering her dark hole, a bit leaking out to mix with the juices dripping from her fire hot cunt...

It had been 15 minutes of hardcore ass fucking before his load was deposited in her tight little ass. He looked down at the gaping hole he had just pulled his tool form and watched as it slowly returned back to its tight little bud. Remembering the sock, he quickly took it from her mouth, beginning to apologize profusely before he saw the twinkle in her eyes, knowing that she had enjoyed being the object of quite a kinky encounter. Slowly climbing down form the desk, he watched as her eyes followed him down, her eyes telling him to... to what? He realized immediately what she expect of him and what he was to do and although he many times told her he would, he never really believed it would happen. But here he was, standing directly behind her.

Standing directly behind her fat ass. Standing directly behind an ass that had just been taken. Standing directly behind the fat ass he had just fucked and he knew it was time. Taking her cheeks in his hands he spread her. His eyes spied the trickle of cum leaking from the tight little bud and slowly he lowered his mouth to it, his tongue sneaking out of his mouth ready to lick his cum form her bottom. "OH GOD," was the only sound she made as she watched his head lowered to her asshole. This would be a first for her, the first time a man had cleaned up behind himself after making a deposit... and that will be another story itself!

Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers