School's Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Drunk fellow teacher confides in Kim.
3.2k words
4.31
53.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoratioH
HoratioH
14 Followers

Chapter 2: Errand of Mercy

Author's note: Readers might want to read School's Out before reading this story.

Two weeks had passed since Kim Collins's afternoon with her former student Tim. They'd talked for an hour after their love-making, before she drove him home. He'd admitted that he was almost engaged ("'Engaged to be engaged' is the correct term," she told him) to a business major at college.

Tim had been amazed when Kim didn't seem to care. She'd kissed him and said, "This was a great afternoon, Tim. I wasn't counting on a lifetime commitment."

They'd parted on friendly terms. What amazed her now was that she hadn't minded at all that she'd had an afternoon fling with a former student. She hadn't cheated in three years of marriage and four years of seeing Roy prior to their marriage. Before Roy, she had taken four lovers in her life and not a one-night-stand among them.

Things changed, she guessed. Things changed.

For one thing, her tan was getting to be halfway decent -- light gold, anyway, and the sun had lightened her hair almost to platinum. Not bad, she thought as she rubbed lotion on her stomach and breasts in long, languid circles.

And thanks to the set-up of her backyard, she could tan topless without worrying about putting on a show for the neighbors.

Kim lay back on the chaise lounge, lotion duties completed, and thought about what she wanted to do that night. Her afternoon with Tim had left her wanting more, but more of what was the question.

It wasn't just about wanting another Tim. Their afternoon had opened up something in Kim that she hadn't really known was there. She didn't know where it was all going to go, but she was interested in finding out. She checked the watch lying on the table beside her. She had an hour to enjoy the sun before she'd have to shower and change for her date, if her date elected to come.

While she lay there, she thought about yesterday's events.

Kim had been surprised to find anyone in the staff room when she'd dropped by the school the previous night to pick up a couple of books that she'd left in her desk when term ended. She'd realized she was out of coffee filters on the way out of the house, and rather than stop at a convenience store, she'd hoped to filch a couple from the staff room.

The school was just a block away, so she walked, as she did every day for school, though she was obviously dressed more casually, in sandals, white shorts and a white t-shirt. She liked the way the bubble-gum pink toenail polish looked on her tanned feet, she'd decided. Her toenails matched her nipples. Not that most people would be privy to that information.

Upon unlocking the staff-room door and opening it, Kim realized the lights were on. "Who's there?" she said.

"It's just me, Walter, Kim," had come the response.

Walter Oakley was slumped in an armchair against the outside wall to her left. He was a fairly handsome African-American man a few years older than Kim. He taught in the history department and had good taste in shoes, a nice sense of humor and a lovely wife and two kids. Right now, he wore a white dress shirt, red tie and blue suit pants. Kim checked. Nice shoes.

Kim cocked her head a bit as she stopped and looked at him. "Needed to pick up stuff like me?" she said.

He sipped at his coffee cup and shook his head. "No, no. I was just in the neighborhood and stopped to use the...facilities."

"Right. Well, as long as you don't report me for lifting a couple of coffee filters."

He laughed. "No."

She went over to the cabinet upon which the coffee maker sat and, having opened the cabinet's doors, knelt and rummaged around until she found the filters. She grabbed a few and stood.

The coffee maker was empty and clean.

"Wow, not only did you make coffee, you actually cleaned the pot afterwards," Kim said. "I think that makes you the perfect man. Or at least the perfect man in this staff room."

Walter didn't answer. Kim looked over at him. He was staring at the wall. As that portion of the wall was blank, she figured he had something on his mind and realized she should probably leave him alone. She stuck the filters in her leather shoulder-bag.

"Anyway, Walter, I should get going. Have a good summer if I don't see you again until the fall."

She was almost out the door before Walter answered.

"Kim, hold up, if you've got a minute."

She stopped and turned. "No problem, Walter." She went to a chair across from him and sat and looked at him, waiting for him to say what was on his mind.

His eyes were red. She hadn't noticed that before.

He stayed silent for at least a minute, staring at the floor now. Finally, he spoke.

"No, no, you should go. I was going to ask you something personal, but we hardly know each other."

Kim leaned back in her chair. "It's OK, Walter. I'm not that close to anyone on staff here. You want to know why? Roy didn't like teachers. Not enough money. Or maybe Roy was just dumb and didn't like having people around who were smarter than him. So I never went to get-togethers. Instead, I made friends with Roy's friends and the wives and husbands of Roy's friends. And you know what? When we got divorced, they were still all Roy's friends. That doesn't mean I want to be everyone's best friend here now, but I'd at least like to try."

Having finished, Kim couldn't believe what she'd just said. But saying it felt good.

Walter was looking at her now. His jaw had dropped slightly. She repressed a giggle.

"Unh, OK," Walter said. "When you and Roy got divorced -- what happened?"

"He was cheating and decided to make the cheating official and me unofficial."

"OK, that's what I figured."

"Why?"

"You just didn't seem like the sort of person who...cheats."

Kim cocked her head again. "I think the word you're looking for is 'fucks', Walter."

Silence. Then, Walter exploded into laughter.

"Christ," he said, "I've been drinking and I wouldn't have said that. You sure you weren't hitting the bottle before coming over here?"

"No. I know what people thought of me. Think of me. The students..." She paused for a second. "...the students liked me more than the teachers because I'd do the extra tutorials, be nice to them, try to get the ones who didn't want to work to work without yelling at them. But the other teachers -- I didn't have the time of day for most of you, and I probably gave a lot of you the impression that I looked down on you. I didn't. I just...I let Roy determine who I was going to socialize with, so I didn't want to get friendly with people I was never going to see."

"The Ice Queen. Or the Milk Maid. Those are the two nicknames some people would toss around."

"Milk Maid?"

Walter looked away for a moment before setting down his coffee cup and making the universal two-hand sign for 'large breasts.' "That and you are...really white." He paused. "Were really white."

"Oh. That's partially genetic, partially Roy's fascination with... pallor." She paused. "You should see the new girl. She makes me look golden-brown. And I've got better boobs than her."

Walter hiccuped. "Those are big breasts, especially for your frame. Bentley used to joke about greasing them up and titty-fucking..." He steepled his hands in front of him and laughed again. "Christ, I am drunk."

"What happened, Walter?"

"Lisa's leaving me, taking the kids."

"That's awful. Why?"

He put his head in his hands. "A lot of things. I spent too much time running clubs during the school year, working on the variety show, doing union rep stuff. And she...she started up again with an old flame from college, a divorced vice-president of some company or another."

"That's awful," Kim said. "When did you find out?"

"Last week. She...they, her and the kids, left today to go visit her mother in Texas for a couple of weeks. Oh, it's all cordial -- there won't be any problems with joint custody, and she's not trying to get anything out of me financially. She doesn't have to. The new guy could buy me ten times over. I actually got them to agree that I'd sell the house and put half the funds into a college fund for the kids."

He sniffed a bit. "So I'm sitting in the empty house tonight and I couldn't keep sitting there and I didn't want to go out to a bar and I didn't want to go inflict myself on somebody else. We're between summer sessions. I thought I'd be pretty safe here, just to gather my thoughts before going home."

"I'm sorry, Walter." She rose and went over to give him a hug. He smelled like a bourbon factory, which made sense given the empty fifth of Jack Daniels sitting on the floor by his chair.

She sat again. "Walter, when did you get here?"

He looked at his watch. "About...90 minutes ago."

"And when were you planning on leaving?"

"Um, soon. I can't sleep here. You know Dick" -- Dick was their vice-principal -- "he'll be in bright and early tomorrow morning to enjoy walking the halls of an empty school, the little bastard." He hiccupped. "Plus, I put away...a six? Maybe two sixes before I decided to come over here. Not gonna wake up too early from this."

"Walter..."

"Please, please, call me Walt."

"Walt, how did you get here?"

"Drove, of course. Car's in the...parking lot. I'll be OK. Just need a few minutes."

Kim thought for a second and then got up. She walked over to Walter's chair and knelt to pick up the bottle and the coffee cup. She rinsed the cup out in the sink before she returned to her seat and put the bottle in her bag.

"Look, Walter, how about I call you a cab."

"Can't do that. Dick'll see my car. Ask questions."

Walter was being a bit paranoid. On the other hand, it wasn't standard protocol to drink in the staff room. And Dick was a supercilious little prick.

She got up again and went back to Walter's chair.

"Give me your keys."

"Hunh?"

"Give me your keys. I'll drive you home and get a cab from there."

"You don't have to..."

"Oh, you'll pay for the cab."

"They're in my jacket." Walter pointed. His blue suit jacket was hung over a desk chair.

Kim rummaged through his coat. She found his wallet and extracted a twenty from it for the cab before replacing the wallet. The keys came next, and she kept them in her hand.

"Come on, Walter. Let's go."

He got up slowly, but he got up and managed to walk a straight line with her to the door. She let him go first before exiting herself and locking the door behind her.

Walter's car sat lonely in the parking lot. At least he'd parked close to the door. He initially walked to the driver's side before remembering and going around to the passenger side.

Kim unlocked her door, got in and unlocked his. While he fiddled with his seat and got his seat belt on, she adjusted her seat and mirrors and got the car started and the AC going.

Lights on, she turned to Walter. "Where are we going?"

"Texas!"

She grimaced. "Where do you live?"

He thought about it and then gave her an address. About ten minutes, Kim thought as she put the car into gear.

Walter was drunk, but he wasn't sleepy. He started talking as soon as they cleared the parking lot. The bourbon was hitting his system full-tilt now. She guessed Walter wasn't much of a drinker.

"Kim, you're great, you know. You're just great. I'm sorry I called you the Milk Maid. Me and Bentley and Jameson, we'd talk about you and the others when we went for a beer. You were always the teacher we all wanted to fuck. I mean, you're really put together. Jameson's obsessed with your ass, with getting a look at that bubble butt in the buff, as he'd say."

Kim looked over at Walter and back to the road. "Thanks. That warms my heart. Or my ass. You really don't hold your booze well, do you?"

"No, no I don't. I don't. She was the only woman I ever slept with, you know that? The only one. Isn't that ridiculous? We started dating when I was fifteen. Fucking ridiculous."

Kim glanced over. "Nothing ridiculous about it. That's really quite sweet. I'm just sorry it ended the way it did."

"You're great, Kim. You're really great. I loved that woman. She gave lousy blow-jobs, though." He placed a hand on her shoulder. The hand quickly slid down to fondle her breast. She let the hand stay there. It wasn't unpleasant.

Left. Right, Left. Walter's hand had worked its way inside her t-shirt top and was exploring her right breast through her bra as she slowed to check house numbers. Bingo. She put the car in the driveway, put it in park, and turned it off.

Kim paused. She hadn't been felt up through her bra in years. It was a nostalgic feeling.

Then she lifted Walter's hand away from her and got out. He followed her lead, walking a bit like a zombie from an old horror movie. He certainly wasn't one of the new, fast movie zombies.

Miracle of miracles, he had a fairly Spartan key chain. The house key had to be one of two, and she got it on the first try.

Walter stomped off and went up the stairs to the second floor while Kim fumbled around to find lights. She set her bag by the front door.

It really was a nice house, but she didn't really feel like wandering around. She followed Walter up the stairs and then followed the only light to the bedroom.

Walter lay on the bed. He'd managed to get his shoes, pants and shirt off and now sprawled across the comforter in his boxers. He had a little potbelly, but his chest was otherwise fairly well-defined. His skin was the color of coffee with cream, and either he was naturally hairless or he was vain enough to shave his chest.

"You OK, Walt? I should call a cab."

He raised his head from the bed. "Kim, Kim, stay. Please stay. Until the last two weeks, I hadn't slept alone in...I don't know how long."

She walked over to sit on the bed beside him. After a brief pause, she leaned over and kissed him. He returned the kiss while his hands roamed across her breasts and stomach. Then she broke the kiss.

"You're too drunk."

"Am not." The bulge in his boxers seemed to agree with him, but that wasn't what she meant. She stroked his forehead as she continued.

"You're about ninety seconds from passing out, Walt. You're drunk, and you miss your wife. And have I mentioned that you're drunk?"

His hands had cupped her ass. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. Walt's hands slid off her ass and he lay back, eyes still open but starting to think hard about closing for the night.

Well, what the hell. She pulled her shirt off over her head. The bra followed it onto the floor. Walter's eyes snapped back into focus. She scrunched down a bit so that he could take one of her nipples into his mouth.

Gently and then less tentatively, he circled her hardening nipple with his tongue and then began to suck. She stroked the back of his head as he did so.

Then, she snuck a hand down into his boxers and pulled his cock out. Walter moaned. He sucked harder, nipping her a bit with his teeth.

She looked down. He had a lovely cock, maybe seven inches long and a solid handful in thickness. It was uncircumcised. That was interesting.

Walter sucked harder, and then began to range around her breast with his tongue. His other hand rubbed at her other nipple and around her other breast. Still holding the shaft of his cock in her hand, Kim whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to leave a note on the table by the door. Even if you don't remember, you'll find it."

She kissed him on the cheek and started to pump his cock up and down in her hand. One of the advantages of the uncircumcised cock was that she didn't need lotion to give him a decent hand-job. The extra skin took care of that.

On the fifth pull, Walter blew. Spurts of cum cascaded onto his stomach. Some ran down her hand. After thinking about it for a second, she released his cock and licked her hand clean.

Walter's cum was a bit saltier than Tim's, and there was more of it than Roy's except on Roy's most excited days.

He let go of her and lay back on the bed, smiling. His eyes closed, and a few moments later Walter started snoring.

Well, she thought, I guess I am the Milk Maid, at least for tonight. Might as well finish milking.

Kim slid out of her shorts and sat on the edge of the bed. Her panties were soaked, so she slid them off and tossed them into a corner of the room. She'd have to go commando home.

Then she reached down and began getting herself off. It took less than a minute, and she shuddered and gasped a bit as she came. Walter stopped snoring when she gasped, but he soon resumed. She put one wet finger to his nose. He stirred a bit, but she decided against waking him up. He'd need his sleep. She ran the wet fingers of her hand across his chest before she rose.

Nude and carrying her clothes, she went to the bathroom she'd seen on her way to the bedroom. Washed and with her bra and shirt and shorts back on, Kim thought she looked fine -- not too disheveled, though the neck of her t-shirt was a bit loose.

So she wrote Walter a note, called a cab, went home and slept like a baby.

Kim checked her watch on the table. An hour had passed. She found the bikini top under the chaise lounge and put it back on. No reason to overdo it. Still six weeks of summer to enjoy the sun, and a burn wouldn't help that enjoyment.

She stretched like a cat and looked at her watch again. Walter had about fifteen minutes to arrive before she decided he'd decided against it. She wouldn't blame him if he did. She'd seen him drunk and vulnerable. And as she'd spelled out in the note, she wasn't looking for a relationship.

But Walter did owe her an orgasm.

She rose and went back into the house to get another drink. Showering could wait.

While she was at the fridge, the doorbell rang.

HoratioH
HoratioH
14 Followers