Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife teases husband with his hidden fantasies.
4k words
4.31
66.3k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers

This is the first part of a three part story I am working on covering the progression of erotic imagery to more intense fantasies. Please be aware while this part is not a cuckold story per se - it does deal with cuckold themes.

*****

I never understood the preoccupation I see on this site of so many husbands who like to watch their wives fucked by some well hung guy. It used to be that if I ever even saw a guy trying to talk to my wife Janet, I'd quickly butt in and send the guy on his way. I love my wife and would never have thought of her as someone else's to have and if I had ever found out she was having an affair I would have left her immediately.

You see my wife Janet is a natural beauty. At 35, even after having two kids, she is an excellent shape. Tall and slender with nicely shaped breasts and long flowing chestnut hair, she really is just as beautiful as when I first met in her college. While she's passionate in the bedroom, she's a bit of a geek and very much into science, psychology and why things work the way they do. She generally wears her glasses which is a big turn on for me while we are having sex. She's a nurse at our local hospital and looks absolutely fantastic in her nurse's uniform.

Neither Janet nor I had any other long term relationships, we both had dated a bit but neither of us had gone all the way until things had gotten serious between us. We had been dating for 3 months in college when after a concert we had gone back to her dorm room and after caressing and stroking each other's private parts for about an hour, Janet looked at me and said "I'd like to try making love to you."

Of course, she should have stopped jerking me off when she asked as I immediately shot off in her hand. We both had a good laugh and I cleaned up a bit. But then we returned to necking some more and we were able to consummate our relationship later that evening.

Well our relationship continued to progress from there and shortly after college we were married. Our relationship from the get go had always been completely monogamous. In fact, I remember leaving a couple of parties where some of the other college couples in our social group wanted to take turns making out with each others boyfriends/girlfriends. These parties were nothing too intense just some French kissing and light groping. However, both of us were extremely possessive of each other and while we had plenty of mutual friends neither of us wanted to have anything to do with some of the sexual experimentation that was going on around us.

Our sex life had been good, generally satisfying but perhaps a bit too predictable. However, after 10 years of marriage, the frequency of our sex had gone down to about once a week - usually Saturday night. And the variation in our sex life had become virtually non existent. A typical session consisted of some mutual oral sex followed by an intense missionary fuck while Janet would lick and suck on my nipples.

Perhaps as a result, I found myself starting to check out other woman a bit more although never with the intention of cheating on Janet. Sometimes I would even think about these other women during sex. Around this same time I noticed that Janet had become less responsive during our lovemaking sessions, I was wondering if she too was becoming a bit disengaged.

Recently, after a sex session with Janet (in which I had envisioned that I was screwing one of our college friends who had turned into a bit of Cougar) that we started to open up to each other about our lovemaking.

"Mark," Janet said softly, "Are you getting bored with our sex life?"

A bit tired from having just cum and not wanting to get drawn unnecessarily into a difficult discussion, I lied a bit and smiled. "No dear, it's still good, not like when we were in college but still good nonetheless."

"Well, it's nice, yes, but I don't think it's still anywhere as good you are pretending it is." Janet said to me as she gave a tug to my cock and winked at me knowing me way to well. "It seems like both of us have lost some of the zing we used to have. It's like we've become too comfortable and predictable so we have sort of lost the thrill."

"Yes," I agreed, "you caught me. It's not like it used to be but that's a normal part of life and getting older."

"Well, I am afraid that unless we can find a way to reignite some of that passion, we're both going to get bored with each other and either our sex life will wither and die or one of us will start cheating. I sure don't want that to happen to us." Janet said as she studied me carefully looking to see if I agreed with her assessment while at the same time slowly stroking me to see if she could get my cock a bit harder.

I nodded. "We could try to experiment a little. Maybe try to incorporate some sex toys or porn or perhaps some form of role play. You know, it's always been just you and me since we met in college - so we haven't had the benefit of any new experiences to spice things up along the way."

"What? Are you saying we need to add others to our lovemaking to spice things up?" Janet said stopping her jerking motion and looking a bit troubled.

"No, of course not, I could never share you with another man and while I may think it would be hot to have sex with some 20 year old again, I'd probably be too self-conscious and guilty to enjoy myself. It's just that without some variety we are bound to find ourselves in a sexual rut"

"Well," Janet said, "I'm not ready to give up on us. What if we were to incorporate some dirty talking and role playing into our sex life from time to time? Perhaps that way we could make things more exciting again. Maybe if I talked about sharing you with a woman, it might put a little more zip into you. And maybe if you talked about me with other guys, it might make me feel more attractive and you might see me as more of a sex object than just your wife of 10 years."

Somewhat ambivalent to her suggestion but not seeing anything wrong with it either, I shrugged and mouthed an okay. If adding some pillow talk about others as an occasional addition to our repertoire, I agreed that we could try it a bit to see if it helped spice things up. She kissed me and returning to the handjob she had started she said she'd do some research and be prepared for an extra good session next time.

I laughed and asked her what kind of research would she be doing. Janet smiled and said "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

In the spirit of being different, she continued to jerk me off while she sat naked staring down at my cock. It didn't take too long and she had managed to pump a load of cum from my penis pointing it toward her breasts.

The following Friday, Janet told me that morning that her research was just about done. She said she would have an interesting session lined up for me that evening.

Hmm, I wondered what could she be up to.

We went to work and Janet beat me home so she made us a nice dinner. When I arrived she had already changed into a sexy black dress and poured us a bottle of wine with dinner, we talked about our days all the while she was playing footsie with me under the table.

"I can tell someone is in the mood for some fun tonight," I said struck by how playful she was being.

"Yes," she said, "I've been researching role playing and dirty talk and I'm ready to try to see if I can get your engine running again. Why don't you go up and take a quick shower while I clean up dinner and I'll join you in bed to tell you about my day."

I took a nice warm shower and lathered up well. I was a bit tired from work but was looking forward to Janet's apparent new interest in trying to shake up our sex life. After I toweled myself dry I headed toward our bedroom to await Janet. I noticed she had lit about a dozen scented candles and spread them across the room and she had some quiet jazz playing in the background

I was lying across the bed naked when I saw Janet come in dressed in her nurse outfit. She was carrying a large clear tube and a device that looked a bit like it may be used for measuring blood pressure.

"What is that?" I said looking somewhat puzzled.

"This my friend is going to help me fine tune our sex life. It's something I borrowed from the hospital to help measure your level of sexual arousal. It's called a penile plethysmograph."

"Huh?" I said looking at her quizzically.

Janet explained, "You see, after talking last night, I realized it may be hard for us to really share our fantasies as we may both be embarrassed by them. This was I can introduce a little bit of science into the bedroom in the hopes that I can unearth a few things that may make you more aroused so we can figure out how we can work that into our lovemaking. This machine is designed to detect the change of air volume in the tube which roughly correlates to your state of arousal. In other words, the harder your dick is the more air is pushed out of the tube and the higher volume of your penis means your more excited. It's not exact by any means but it can provide a relative measure of what kind of things turn you on more."

Janet continued, " I am going to expose you to some images and sounds and monitor the change in your penis volume. That way we'll know what things tend to stimulate you more so we can start trying to come up with ways to incorporate those things into our sex play."

"OK, I'm game, but why the nurses outfit?" I said.

"I don't want to cause distractions - rather I need you to focus on what you are watching so I can get a better reading."

"So long as after you are done with your readings I get some relief. Let's see what you have for me to get aroused from."

"Alright then, I want you to get comfortable while I put this tube around your cock and slightly pressurize it." Janet then proceeded to carefully place my cock inside the tube. She then flipped on the machine and I felt the tube slightly pressurized around my penis.

"Can you turn the pressure up further? This feels pretty good. I joked."

Janet smiled, but continued to look somewhat professional. "Alright, we are ready to get started. I'm going to show you erotic clips of some of the most common male sexual fantasies to see which ones get you the most worked up."

I chuckled. When Janet wants to do something right, she always does her research - this was certainly no exception.

"What are the most common male fantasies?" I asked.

"Well, I've assembled some clips to gauge your reaction to various multiple partner situations, a few control related scenarios, anal sex, some interesting outfits and different types of partners, and a couple of fetishes. All in all, I will be showing you several short clips and scoring your arousal. When I'm done, we should have a pretty good sense of what type of things are more interesting to you and which are less."

"When I'm done, I'm going to be awfully horny and expect that "my nurse" will be taking good care of me." I cracked.

"Hush you. I'm starting up the DVD. Now pay attention."

Janet clicked the play button on the DVD and she began to watch the monitor on my penis very closely. The initial scene was of a baseball game. Knowing I hate baseball, Janet quipped "I wanted to make sure the machine was properly calibrated."

After that there was a series of short erotic episodes and images, a very attractive blonde woman having sex with a black man, a husband having sex with his wife and another woman, a small orgy, a teacher punishing her student, a husband watching another man seduce his wife, a woman having sex with three men, and a dozen or so other short clips some of which seemed to have similar themes and some different. All the while, Janet was monitoring the machine and making notes along the way. After just over an hour, the videos came to an end.

"Hey, I'm very horny over here," I yelled. "Can my nurse give me a little help here?"

Janet smiled and said, "Sure, I got some good readings, although I am bit perplexed, I'll give you a well-deserved blowjob and we can talk about what I found out afterwards."

My very hot nurse removed the tube from around the cock and proceeded to give me some head. As she licked around the tip of my cock, she smiled at me and said someone appears to be a very kinky boy. "I think I'm going to be busy thinking up some stories to help us have a little bit more fun this weekend."

Because of all the visual stimulation, it didn't take long, and before I knew it, my cum was pumping down her throat.

Janet licked her lips and lowered my cock gently. "Yes, sir, I'm going to have think up some interesting stories to share with you this weekend."

While I was tired, I was curious what had she found out about me."So what does your machine study think I like?"

She corrected me, "It's not necessarily what you like - it's what seems to arouse you the most. And you definitely are interested in sex where multiple people are involved and in particular those stories that features men sharing their wives or girlfriend with other men." She looked at me and raised one eye brow. She continued, "Now I'm not saying we are going to do any of these things in real life, but my thought was to try to role play a fantasy touching on these areas and see how fun it is."

"Wait a second I interrupted, I don't know that I really am all that interested in fantasies where you are having sex with others and I'm watching. Just because I got a little more excited watching some couples having sex - it could be just as much about the woman I was watching as much as anything."

Janet chuckled. "Not based on the data I am seeing, the same woman was in a couple of the scenes but your dick volume got measurably bigger when you were watching her with the black man and later when the same woman was in a threesome with her boyfriend and his buddy."

"Well, we can try your roleplaying idea, but don't be surprised if I don't get too excited by it." I wanted to make sure Janet was clear that I was not interested in pretending to watch guys seduce her.

"Well, don't be too surprised if you do like it! From what I can tell you may be in denial buddy boy!"

I was somewhat hesitant as to what would transpire next Saturday, after all, I wasn't looking forward to made up stories about her fucking some other guy. Our regular missionary/oral combo was starting to sound just fine. So I was greatly surprised when our Saturday lovemaking session while pleasant was nothing unusual.

When I questioned her about what she was up to, she said the more she had thought about it, the less comfortable she was moving forward with any role play or pillow talk based on her findings. She enjoyed things as they were and was afraid to try to introduce new elements into our lovemaking anytime soon.

While I was a bit surprised to hear that, I was somewhat relieved. I later found out though that Janet was determined to make the most of her research so she was planning a very different session for my benefit. She believed I was too shy or embarrassed by my fantasies to share them with her and that she thought she could use a combination of dirty talk and role play to really spice things up between us. Rather than going forward with a steamy session right away she thought she would let the memory of the arousal measurement session subside before she would have her fun with me.

So it was about 6 weeks later and I had just about forgotten about Janet's scientific experiment on me we had just completed our usual Saturday night session and after both of us came, I started to nod off. That's when Janet decided she would introduce some interesting pillow talk to see what happened.

"Mark, don't fall asleep. I have something I have been meaning to tell you."

Having just came, I was not really in the mood for conversation, but I politely propped myself up and feigned interest. "Ok, shoot," I said, "what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it but after I had you take that arousal test a couple of weeks ago, I've been thinking that maybe I should have been a bit more honest with you about my past." She continued, "I never slept with anyone but you, but one of the two boys I had played around with a bit was maybe a little less innocent than I may have mentioned."

I perked up a bit. "That's okay honey, we both experimented a bit before we got married - that was before we knew each other so its no big deal."

"I know, I know," said Janet. "But seeing how you reacted to the arousal test, I thought you might be interested in hearing about what I did with Daryl. Did you want to hear about the one night Daryl and I got really hot and heavy toward the end of our senior year?" With that Janet reached under the covers and put her fingers around my cock. Much to my surprise it was starting to grow a bit in her hands.

Janet had previously mentioned that she had dated a boy named Daryl her senior year in High School and that her parent's had made her promise to break things off before she went to college. She had said they had been close and had fooled around a little bit but never had made love. So I was a bit intrigued as to why she was bringing this up now.

"I can see you are interested," she said with a wry smile as she felt my erection grow in my hand.

"Well, I'm not sure I really want to know about specifics. Although I have to admit I'm curious as to why you are bringing this up now."

Janet replied, "I thought that given some of the things that made you excited when I gave you the test, you would be interested in some of the things in my past. Thing you don't have to worry about but if I shared them with you they may make you a bit horny. Frankly, I find it amazing that just the thought of me talking to you about my past is making your cock this hard."

"So where do I begin," Janet continued as she lightly stroked my cock. "Daryl and I had been going out for a couple of months and it was nearing the end of the summer before college. We had made out a bunch of times - you know, basic French kissing and some mutual groping through our clothes. Anyway, this one Saturday my parents were out and Daryl was pleading with me to give him some relief. Feeling sorry for him and a bit curious myself, I helped him take his pants off and I was stunned to see that his cock was almost as big as my forearm and very thick."

For some reason I didn't fully understand, my cock was getting really, really hard. Janet's slow jerking motion and combined with the thought of my wife's tiny hands wrapped around another man's dick were really getting me hard. I was making me so horny that I was no longer embarrassed that my wife knew I was aroused by the thought of her with other men.

Janet laughed a bit. "Oh, I can see that you are enjoying my sharing my experiences with you, but there is not much more to say. I had stroked him a lot like I am stroking you now - except of course I had a couple of more inches to work with while I jerked off Daryl. He had made me take off my top and he had crawled on top of me and started rubbing his large cock between my bare chest while I laid on my back on the couch - until the head of his dick was bumping my chin. All the while he was rubbing it between me he kept talking to me about how a blow job would be nice and how he would like to eat my pussy if I would only take off my panties. I wasn't about to take off my pants for him as I didn't trust him or me but I was half thinking about trying to give him a blowjob just when he sprayed a huge load across my face."

"I probably would have sucked him off had he lasted a few more minutes but as it was my parents came home shortly after he came and I barely had time to clean up."

I was not used to hearing Janet talk this graphically about her past and the imagery of her story combined with the attention her hands were giving my cock had me nearly to the point of cumming.

Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers
12