Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife turns on husband as she shares stories about her past.
1.7k words
4.04
34.6k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers

My wife Janet had gone to some painstaking efforts several weeks ago to test and analyze what type of imagery and fantasies aroused me. Not wanting our sex life to become boring, Janet has been determined to see what she can do to spice up our sex life by trying to play off my fantasies. A couple of weeks ago, after an otherwise normal lovemaking session, she really got me off, telling me a story about how her boyfriend had titfucked her before we were married while she gave me a handjob.

While I was a bit embarrassed, it was very erotic and I came intensely from the handjob as she teased me by suggesting her boyfriend was black. He wasn't - but the image of my innocent Janet getting a big black cock pushed between her breasts until it came all over her face was too much for me and I came quickly.

Janet had greatly enjoyed making me cum by telling me dirty somewhat modified stories about her past but she reassured me that based on her research into male sex fantasies this was perfectly normal part of a good fantasy sex life - but not something that she wanted to do all of the time. In fact, Janet almost went out of her way to keep me guessing as to if and when she would bring things up again - so as not to wear the fantasy talk out too soon.

It was almost a month after the time she first told me about Daryl that Janet shared with me another story, we had just made love and after cumming in her pussy and rolling off to her side I was laying there trying to catch my breath.

Janet broke the silence. "You know Mark, when I told you about Daryl, I had not completely finished my story. You had gotten off so quickly, I didn't have a chance to tell you what had happened the next day. Would you like to hear the rest of the story?"

My ears immediately perked up and my cock twitched reflexively. Still only semi-hard, Janet reached over and gave it a tug.

"I see someone would like me to finish the story." Janet smiled.

"Daryl had met me after my job at the fast food restaurant where I worked the next day to walk me home, I had only a few more days at home before I would meet you at school the following week. He was excited to see me and gave me a deep, very passionate kiss right outside the restaurant. I was a bit embarrassed since we were in public but the kiss felt good so I didn't protest too much."

"Anyway, he stopped and told me that since I was going away to school the next week, he was wondering if I could do one last thing to help him remember me by. I asked what he had in mind and he said it felt really good rubbing up against my bare chest the other night and since both our parents were at work whether I would come over to his house with him so that we could both get totally naked and he could make me feel as good as I had made him feel."

"My strict Catholic upbringing kicked in and while I really wanted to feel Daryl's hard body next to mine, I told him no, but so long as I kept my panties on if he wanted to get naked we could go for a repeat performance of the other night."

"As you can imagine, a teenage boy was happy to go along with whatever I agreed to so long as he could cum." Janet giggled slightly as she felt my cock harden under her stroking.

"So we went to his house, Daryl stripped down in the daylight in his family room and I took off all of my clothes except my panties. He then started where he had left off at my work, holding me closely and kissing me deeply but this time his bare chest was pressed against my firm breasts. I instinctively reached for his cock and began to stroke it - a lot like how I am stroking you now."

Janet's story and stroking was making me really hot and I was now fully erect again despite only cumming a few minutes before. I eagerly listened and visualized my hot wife stroking her old boyfriend while she continued her story.

"Daryl was really getting into it and he kept trying to reach into my panties while I had to keep swatting him away. I won't lie in that my will was starting to wear down though. Each time he made an unsuccessful attempt to get in them, he would return to rubbing my pussy on the outside of my panties. The third time he tried my resistance was too weak and I parted my legs a bit as he reached the my pussy and started rubbing my clit and slit directly. He was just starting to pull my panties down when my tugging on his cock caused him to blast a big load of cum on them and on the top of my furry mound. That spurt was like cold water and it caused me to stop him and try to clean up at that point. But not before I had some of his sperm in my pubic hair and on my panties."

The thought of my sweet wife having another man's cum on her pussy while she held his cock combined with her stroking my cock was so erotic; I immediately shot another load of cum that dribbled over her neatly manicured hand.

"Whoa, tiger, it seems someone really likes my stories!" Janet said as she grinned at me.

I replied, half out of breadth, "I don't know what it is, I never would have thought hearing about your antics with other guys would turn me on so much. There's just something really hot about thinking about you in a sexual situation with other guys. It kind of makes me sorry you weren't a little bit more promiscuous before I met you as the stories certainly have been exciting so far."

"Well, I'm sorry I wasn't a slut before I met you!" Janet said jokingly. "And as neither of us want me to pursue other men now that we are married that leaves me with making up some stories for your entertainment - which I am more than happy to do." She said as she casually licked my cum from her hand and gave me a wink.

I replied thoughtfully, "You know, while that might be ok - I doubt it would be as good as this since I know any other stories you make up aren't real. It really would be no different than reading an erotic story on Literotica. Knowing that you are telling me about a real experience though, makes it much hotter and nastier."

Janet had also been thinking about this. "Yes, I know that's why I think maybe we should try my plan B next time."

"Plan B?" I asked somewhat puzzled.

Janet explained, "Yes, my 'plan B' is to incorporate some props into our story telling sessions, the question I have for you though what props would be exciting and what would be either too far or too boring?"

I was intrigued, "what do you mean by too far? Or too boring?"

Janet said, "well, I figured that since you enjoyed the idea of me having sex with others before we were married, we could use props to pretend to help your fantasy without me actually getting involved with others. So we could try vibrators or lifelike dildos unless that is too boring. Perhaps if you wanted to try a more exciting prop we could even hire a male stripper and give him specific instructions of what he could and couldn't do - like perhaps we could have him jerk off on my breasts or me pose nude with him."

I had to admit I was a bit intrigued but also a bit stunned that Janet would suggest a stripper. "A stripper?" I questioned.

"Well, I don't want you to think that I want to have sex with another guy or anything like that, but I was sort of thinking that we could get someone who could act like a paid model that we could tell to do certain things to help create the sense that I was having or about to have sex with him without me actually doing anything."

"I have to admit it sounds really exciting, but how do we make sure things do not go too far - especially in the heat of passion. It's not that I don't trust you it's just that I would hate something like this to get out of hand."

Janet reassured me. "Well, for one, you know that I have no intention of having sex with another man, but just to be safe, if we decide to do that I will carefully screen any stripper in advance and make sure that it's agreed up front as to boundaries and that some of the payment is withheld to make sure the stripper does what we ask him. You of course can also be involved in the process."

Much to my surprise, all of this talk of Janet posing with a male stripper was making me really horny - again! I couldn't believe we were having this discussion - but given the extra excitement these talks had provided us and that I really trusted Janet, my resistance to the idea began to break down.

"Alright Janet," I said as I pointed to my cock, "I think you have sold me. When do you want to get someone to perform with you for me? I can hardly wait."

She laughed. "You and your cock are so predictable! This sounds like its going to be fun but remember we have to work out exactly what and how far we want things to go - so that we are both comfortable. Let's clean up now and we can plan this out later."

To be continued...

Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers