Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife uses "props" to improve her storytelling.
4.5k words
4.26
29.3k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers

Final part of a three part story. About a husband's and wife's "near cuckolding" experience. If stories about cuckold thoughts and roleplay disturb you - you may want to take a pass.

*****

It had been nearly a week since Janet and I had discussed the possibility of hiring a male stripper to act as a prop as part of one of our future lovemaking session. Up until a few months ago, I had not really thought about how sexually intense it would be to think about my wife making out with other men. You see, once Janet had analyzed what type of things aroused me as part of her research to see what we could be doing to spice up our sex life, she had correctly concluded that I was excited to think about her in erotic sexual situations with other men. I was just too embarrassed to admit it and possessive of her to ever want to actually go through with a situation in which she would ultimately fuck another guy. This was just fine with Janet as she had no real desire to have sex with other guys and possibly ruin our marriage, but she found that she enjoyed the power of controlling our sex life by telling me stories about things she had done in the past as well as continuing to keep me guessing about what else she had in store for me.

For me, the storytelling sessions resulted in some of the best orgasms I have had in as long as I can remember. I never thought I would get so turned on by the thought of my Janet in a sexual encounter with an old boyfriend, but the images of her past sessions, some of which she slightly modified for my benefit, really had been turning me on as part of her occasional storytelling sessions.

Janet had been somewhat surprised about how in a recent session I had been willing to agree to her using props to make the stories come more alive. I had agreed with her suggestion of having a male stripper participate in a future lovemaking session - so long as it was carefully planned and that the session did not get out of hand. While she had surfaced this as part of a range of options of getting props involved in order to further spice up her storytelling - she had only thrown in the stripper as an afterthought thinking instead we would have incorporated a dildo or vibrators. Janet did realize of course that this was playing with fire and was somewhat hesitant to bring another person in if even in a controlled and limited role. Clearly before things proceeded, she would need to talk things over with me to make sure we both were on the same page as to how and to what extent a stripper be involved in a future lovemaking session.

It was the weekend and we were lying in bed on a Saturday morning - talking in bed in a completely nonromantic way about what we needed to get done on the weekend

Wanting a more "objective" discussion about bringing in a strange man to serve as a prop, Janet broached the subject, " Remember our discussion last week about bringing in a male stripper?" She hesitantly smiled at me and studied me to see how I would respond.

"I certainly do, I've been waiting to see if you would bring it up. I'm a bit nervous and at the same time very excited by the idea. I'm also not sure where we should begin."

"Well," Janet continued, "I've given this a lot of thought, before we can even look for someone to participate, you and I need to talk it through and make sure we agree on what we want to happen. I can tell you I have absolutely no interest in having sex with someone else - but I have to confess the thought of a good looking male model doing a private dance for me is interesting. I'm just not sure how far we should go in giving life to your fantasy. Would you want me to recreate the scene I told you about with Daryl where he titfucked me and came on my face?"

Even though up to a minute ago we hadn't been talking about sex, I immediately felt my cock hardening.

"I think that would be fantastic - but I wouldn't want you to actually touch his cock or kiss him. I think it would be really hot though to see you in just your panties as a naked stud jerks off on you. Perhaps you and he could pretend to be Daryl or pretend to be titfucking - but no real sex between the two of you. Just him jerking off and maybe cumming on your tits while you describe things to me."

Janet thought about this for a minute. "I think I could do that," she said, "that said, I might accidentally bump into his cock a bit if we were that close. So long as I don't physically try to jerk him off or lick it, you would be okay with that wouldn't you?"

I quickly replied, "Yeah, that would be okay. I just wouldn't want to see you getting intimate with him."

"Oh and having a strange man jerk off his cock on my tits and cum all over them is not getting intimate?" Janet said with a laugh. She then reached under the blankets and saw me absent-mindedly stroking my very erect cock. "I see you're enjoying this talk," she continued as she grabbed my cock away from me and started stroking.

"So what do you want me to do to you during all this, would you like me to give you a handjob while this other guy jerks off on me? Or would you rather me pretend to be getting into it with this other man and then finishing you up afterwards? Also, do you want me to clean off his cum off of my tits or do you want me to have you lick it off? or perhaps have me rub my cum-covered body all over yours."

When Janet mentioned the cum all over her body I immediately came, while I didn't think I really wanted to lick off another man's cum, the thought of possibly seeing it on her body and potentially feeling its warm stickiness myself was too much. I shot a wad almost 3 feet straight up in the air.

Janet immediately stopped stroking my cock and fell back laughing. "Whoa, I think I got my answer, alright I think I know what we are going to be doing - now who is going to find this guy - you or me?"

Now that I was a bit tired from cumming, I looked at her and panting a bit I said. "What would you prefer?"

Janet took charge without missing a beat. "Well, I think I would rather find the guy. I want to make sure I am at least somewhat attracted to him since I will be partially naked with him and I also would like to talk to him in advance to make sure he clearly understands our boundaries. I do not anticipate getting too caught up in things - but I want to know that in the event I do - the person I recruit is gentlemen enough not to take advantage of the situation."

Janet's last comments where a bit sobering. All through this process, I had been confident that she was in complete control. Now, for the first time, she was suggesting that she thought there was a chance she could get caught up in the play acting and perhaps want something more from another man. I had to ask, "Are you absolutely sure you will be able to go through this and not want to do something more with the male stripper? It's not worth risking our marriage if you can't."

Janet shook her head, "Of course I am sweetie, I am completely confident I can stay in control, but I do want you to have some doubts along the way, because if you have some tiny element of doubt that I may actually blow or fuck the guy that will keep you on edge and make your orgasm that much more intense." She reassured me, "You have absolutely nothing to worry about - but I do want to make sure I don't have to fight off some male stripper who thinks he can get lucky - so I definitely would prefer me screening the guy."

This reassured me a bit. "Ok, so when do we try it?"

"That," Janet said with a sinister laugh, "is for me to know and for you to find out."

That evening when we made love, nothing further was said by either of us. As we finished and were laying there together, I could tell Janet's mind was at work. After hugging for a bit, she gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug saying it was nice and that she could hardly wait to surprise me once she had lined someone up to be part of our next session. After the intimacy, we had just experienced I felt somehow ashamed that I would want to include another person - even if only a prop. However, I couldn't help but think of how hot my innocent wife would look with another man's cum smeared across her chest.

Well, as we had in the past, our sex life returned to normal for the next couple of weeks, nice but nothing adventurous. I had asked Janet if she could tell me anymore stories in the meantime, but she had begged me off saying that I would have to wait until she was ready for the next stage.

Then one Saturday, a few weeks later, after we had gone out for a nice dinner and a couple glasses of wine at a local restaurant, Janet suggested we head home early for a little bit of fun. Well I didn't exactly want to call it an early night, but I was definitely up for an early lovemaking session. Janet seemed a little bit tipsy as she clung onto me as we headed toward our car. Waiting for the valet, Janet whispered into my ear, "if your good, maybe I'll tell you a story about how one of the first times my old boyfriend, Daryl had me jerk him off."

I could feel the hair on my neck standing on end as she whispered into my ear and gave it a little lick just to get me going.

As we drove home, Janet kept feeling my inner leg and was telling me how hot she was. I hadn't seen her this turned on in a long time and I hurried home as I was really looking forward to an extra special session.

When we got home, Janet temporarily put me off asking me to take a quick shower and get naked. Once I was done she wanted me to lie across the bed and that she would be back in a second. The cool shower felt refreshing as I jumped in and cleaned up a bit. I toweled off and went to lie naked on my back across our bed in our dimly lit bedroom waiting for her when I was surprised to see her saunter in wearing a short white silk kimono that barely covered her butt. I could see that while she still had a pair of light pink panties on underneath her breasts moved freely about under the kimono. She had put on some red lipstick and had brought in a couple of pieces of rope with her.

"Ok my stud, I am looking forward to having my way tonight. I am going to tie you up so that I can have some real fun with you this evening." She said as she smiled at me and began to restrain me spread eagle to my half of the bed.

"Hey," I said, "I wasn't expecting this. I hope you don't plan on teasing me all night."

"Nah," Janet continued, "Just for a little bit. Now are you all tied up tightly?" She said as she checked my bonds to make sure I was secure.

I strained a bit but was unable to move much. Clearly I was stuck. This better be good I thought.

Seeing I couldn't move, Janet produced a long ostrich feather that she lightly stroked me with. Teasing first my stomach and inner thighs and then eventually my cock and balls. I had the biggest hard on I think I ever had in my life.

"So you would like to hear another story about Daryl and me?" She said as she lightly brushed my cock with the feather.

I nodded squirming uncomfortably to try to push up against the feather in a futile attempt to feel more pressure against my cock.

"I can see you are really enjoying this. I bet I could make you come just by breathing on your dick at this point." Janet stopped brushing me with the feather.

She continued. "I know you really want me to tell you a story of how I played with other men's cocks. Do you like thinking about me playing with other men's cocks and balls? Big Cocks? Black cocks?" She gave a little playful squeeze on my balls and laughed. "I really think that deep down you'd like to see another man fuck me and fill me with a big load of cum if you didn't have to live with me afterwards. It would bother you to know that another man's penis had been in my vagina giving me pleasure - wouldn't it?."

What could I do? I nodded meekly. She was really milking this and I was just about ready to explode.

Sensing I was close to cumming, Janet pulled an ice cube from a glass of water she had previously placed near our bed and took the cube and rubbed it across my balls. The coldness of the ice stung and I let out a loud yelp.

"Did that help calm you down a bit baby?" She said almost mocking me. "Well, I think we have done about all the talking and storytelling we can these past several months. Tonight, I am going to show you first hand what Daryl did to me. In fact, Daryl should be here any minute to help me."

"Oh my god!" I groaned. "No Janet, I don't want to see you with Daryl! I am tied up and embarrassed and my god he'll want to fuck you." I pulled against the ropes but I was secured too tightly. I couldn't believe she had tricked me into letting her pick a stripper - it never dawned on me that she would pick Daryl.

"Easy Baby," Janet said as she reassured me. "We won't hurt you. I only picked Daryl because I knew I could be comfortable with him. I mean it's not like I am used to getting naked in front of strange men. I know though that deep down you really want to see his cock rub up against me just like he did before I met you. You want to see his massive cock push past my tits and cum all over my breasts and face. Don't you?"

Not waiting for a reply, Janet continued. " Well tonight, I am going to let him do that again so that you can see and enjoy it first hand with me. And since I've learned a thing or two about sex since I had dated him perhaps I may even treat him to a blowjob as well. Would you like to see me lick his big cock?"

I pulled against the ropes again in response. "Damn it Janet, this is not what we talked about! I thought you were going to get a stripper and just let him jerk off on you."

"Tut, tut," Janet said putting her fingers to my lips, "you said you trusted me, so trust that I know what you really want and that you are going to get the erotic experience of your lifetime."

At that I heard the doorbell ring, and Janet excused herself quickly saying she would be back in a few minutes.

As I lay back on the bed, I gave up on testing my bonds. I couldn't believe she was bringing Daryl here. While I guess it was no different than a stranger, the fact that she was seeking out her ex made me very concerned that she was going to go beyond our agreed upon limits.

Daryl entered the room dragged in by Janet. A rugged looking guy about 6 feet tall with wavy blonde hair, he certainly looked like he worked out on a regular basis. He was dressed in polo shirt that showed off his large pecs and some designer jeans that accentuated what looked like a rather big package.

Janet took charge of the situation. "Daryl I want you to meet Mark. Mark this is Daryl." And with a wink toward me, "You know the guy I have mentioned to you. "

Daryl awkwardly extended his hand and said he was pleased to meet me. "Don't get up on my account," he joked.

I was extremely self-conscious of being tied up naked in front of this big burly stranger who was now holding my wife's hand while she was barely dressed in her short silk kimono. So my cock began to deflate and I began to think this whole fantasy had gotten way too far out of hand.

Sensing my abrupt mood swing, Janet again took charge. "Daryl, tonight I'd like to recreate a special time you and I shared just before we broke up. My husband Mark would like to see what it was like for us to have sex and I thought you might enjoy the opportunity as well." She smiled taking a seat across from the bed. "But to really get this started, I'd like you to take off your clothes so that I and Mark can get a good look at you."

Daryl stood in the middle of the room and slowly pulled his shirt over his head revealing a well-sculpted torso and muscular upper arms. Janet got up and walked over to him and running her tiny manicured hands over his chest.

"My goodness," Janet said, "you certainly have kept yourself in good shape." She then kissed him on the cheek and went to sit back down.

Daryl then proceeded to remove his shoes, socks and pants. Clad only in his underwear you could see a massive bulge waiting to get out.

Janet taunted, winking at me. "Hey Daryl, why don't you show Mark your big cock!"

I had stopped straining against the ropes. While I was not completely accepting of the situation, I was resigned to let things play out as I had originally agreed, and I have to admit I was curious as to how big his cock was.

Daryl pulled his underwear down revealing his semi-hard cock that even though not fully erect was clearly would be a good 2-3 inches bigger than mine.

Now that he was out of his clothes, Daryl became a bit more playful. "Hey Mark, do you like my cock? I bet you can't wait to see me cum all over your wife's tits. Maybe if you would like I'll let you suck it a bit to get it hard for her. Would you like that? Are you her fluffer?"

I started to feel queasy at the thought but before I could say anything, Janet interceded. "No Daryl, Mark isn't into sucking cock but he'd certainly want to see me sucking your cock."

With that Janet let her silk kimono drop freeing her very firm breasts so that we could all see. With only her tiny pink panties on, she got up to walk toward the hunky Daryl guy. "Ok Daryl, I want you to turn and face Mark."

Daryl turned to face me from the foot of the bed I was still securely tied to. My nearly naked wife placed her tiny hands on his shoulders and lowered herself down in front of him until her head blocked his increasingly massive member. Her head started to bob back and forth and from my angle it looked like Janet was sucking this guy off.

Oh my god, I thought she's really going down on this guy. Even though I was intensely jealous, my cock was starting to get hard.

She stopped her motions and turned. "Is that making you hard baby? The thought of me sucking Daryl's big cock?" She reached over and gave me a little rub and I strained against the ropes. "Well, that's just the pre-show. I'm going to lay down next to you on the bed and Daryl is going to jerk off on my tits."

With that Janet flipped next to me on the bed and beckoned Daryl to come over and straddle her upper body. Daryl climbed onto bed next to me and got onto his knees on the far side of my wife. Janet, who was laying on her back, propped her head up and looked down at Daryl's large cock as it hovered over her body. He ended up straddling Janet on his knees, his cock jutting out just above her breasts.

Holding his cock he waived it in front of Janet's breasts. "Are you sure you don't want to give me a blowjob for real?" Daryl said.

Janet just grinned and shook her head. "What I want, is for you is to slowly stroke and jerk that massive cock on my tits so that my husband can see. Now get over her and start stroking!"

Janet turned and smiled at me. "That's a nice cock isn't it dear. I bet he has a lot cum in those balls. I hope he doesn't blast you with his cum while he is stroking it for me" Turning in facing it directly, she looked up at Daryl and commanded. "Keep stroking, I want to feel that cum on breasts!"

I watched wide-eyed as my sweet wife licked her lips as this huge cock was being jerked only a few inches away from her face. She reached over and gave my cock a much needed squeeze and absent-mindedly stroked me a bit before turning her attention back to Daryl.

"Daryl, I want to feel you cum on my tits and face. Your cock looks gigantic! I want you to keep rub it across my breasts for me."

She turned her attention back toward me. "Are you enjoying the show?" She gave me a wicked look. "I am half thinking I may want to do a little more with Daryl. Would you mind if I touched his cock? With my tongue?"

Without waiting for my response, she brought her head up toward Daryl's cock and flicked her tongue around his helmet but without touching it. "I bet you'd like me to suck that wouldn't you Daryl."

Daryl just sighed and kept stroking. He was getting close to blasting a load on my wife and he was now jerking frantically. He let out a small scream and a large dose of semen spurted on my wife's breasts and a secondary glob glanced across her cheek and landed on the pillow between my wife and I. Daryl continued to pant as he fell away from me and sprawled on the far side of our bed on the other side of Janet.

Watcher50
Watcher50
75 Followers
12