Scott & Holly

Story Info
Online lovers make love for the first time.
1.9k words
4.47
20.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's belly filled with a thousand fluttering butterflies as she waited for him on a brick wall outside of her house. Her legs dangling over the edge, she wasn't quite sure why she was so nervous about his arrival. They had met before. But under different circumstances, they were in public constantly. But this time they'd be all alone in a Las Vegas hotel room.

She waited only a few minutes before he pulled up. She stood up, tucking a strand of her dark blonde hair behind her ear. Her full, red lips turned themselves up into a beautiful smile as her blue eyes focused on him for a moment before she stepped into the car.

On the way to the hotel, her butterflies were quickly replaced with joy and desire. A yearning in her body, commanding her to mate with the man next to her.

At each red light, Scott's deep brown eyes couldn't help but to look over at her smiling with her eyes focusing out the window. She looked lovely. Her make up done so naturally it were as if she weren't wearing any at all. A light pink tank top that showed of a little of her belly and a pink skirt with red flowers that went to the middle of her thighs.

They walked into his hotel and Holly went to look out the window as Scott went to the bathroom. She slipped her shoes off and let her toes enjoy the feel of the carpet. The early morning sun stared right at her through the window, causing her pupils to shrink and her eyes light up.

Scott walked out of the bathroom and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around Holly's slim torso and soaking up the sweet smell of her perfume.

"I can't believe we're finally here, finally alone," she said softly.

He kissed the top of her head. "I know."

She turned around and smiled playfully. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his eager lips. She soon began to kiss his neck. He sucked in a sharp breath as her warm mouth found his earlobe and nibbled at it gently.

"Bed," she sweetly commanded. He obeyed and walked over to the bed and dropped onto it with her on top of him. Rising up on her knees, she moved to straddle his lap. As she ran her hands along his shoulders and neck, she kissed him passionately, letting her tongue explore his mouth.

His hands found her breasts through her pink tank top, and he massaged them lightly as he returned her kiss. She moaned at his touch and deepened their kiss. Because she was on her knees, her flowery skirt was already pushed up a bit, but his hands slid down to push the rest of it up to her waist to reveal white brazilian style laced panties.

He grunted at the feel of her warm flesh and rolled on top of her. In one slow, gentle movement, he wrapped his hand around her slim wrists and pulled her arms above her head. She was pinned beneath him, nowhere to go, his for the taking.

And she loved it.

A soft moan escaped the back of her throat as his lips grazed over her neck and collar bone and he pushed his pelvis gently into hers with deep, long movements. His free hand found itself roaming up her thigh, over her belly and under her tank top, fondling her firm breasts.

"I surrender," she playfully and lustfully shouted. "I can't take anymore. I'm gonna c...." He shut her up with a kiss as his free hand moved from her breast, to the inside of her thighs and began massaging. A long, powerful moan burst from her lips as her back arched up and her body contracted, sending orgasmic pleasure throughout her entire body.

She somehow got one of her hands free, and after she stopped yelling, she traced his jaw line with her soft finger tips and brought her lips to his in a passionate, deep kiss. She rolled on top of him and sat on his pelvis, feeling his arousal pressing hard against her.

She sat straight up as her fingers danced over the fastenings of his pants. Her slim hands moved over his erection. He watched in astonished wonder as she moved down and...

"Oh god, ..." The warmth of her breath over his skin sent shivers through his body. And the silky feel of her lips on the head of his member... He groaned and closed his eyes.

That silk now pursed against his skin as she planted a delicate kiss on the tip of his length. Then the warm heat of her tongue touched down and the groan turned into a soft moan. Goosebumps crawled across his arms and legs as his spine quaked and his breath caught.

Oh god... This time his oath was silent.

Her tongue moved, leaving coolness in its wake as it traced along the edge of his head. He gripped the covers as pleasure raced through him, struggling not to move, not to intervene. He had to let her set the pace; her wondrous explorations of his body, maddening as they were, were the most beautiful tortures he'd endured.

She let out a low, hissing exhalation and he groaned again as the heat of her breath spread over his moistened flesh and skimmed over the dry skin. Her fingertips were stroking his shaft now, light touches that only increased the growing hunger within him. He wanted to reach down and lace his fingers through her hair, drawing her onto him--

He kept his eyes closed and his body still, waiting.

"Do you like this?" Her voice was soft, an intoxicating mixture of innocent curiosity and adult sensuality.

"Oh god yes, I love it..." He swallowed, trying to restrain the impulse to take over, to accelerate the pace. As her lips began to envelop the head of his erection, he groaned again, amazed by the vivid intensity of the sensations. She drew him in, just a bit, concentrating on only the head for the moment. He groaned again as he felt the tips of her teeth graze his skin subtly, and then groaned again as her warm tongue undulated against his flesh and she began to suckle.

"Oh... " His fists clenched the covers still, the knuckles white as he restrained his impulses and let her control the pace. When she drew him in even deeper all that emerged from his throat was a low, ecstatic rumble.

Shocks of intense pleasure were already moving through him, every time her lips clashed against the edge of his head, building upward toward a level of mindless carnality.

"Oh shit, baby, you'd better stop, I'm gonna--" Instead she drew him in deeper and began sucking even harder. He opened his eyes in astonishment and managed to catch one brief look at her before...

His nervous system felt like it was exploding. Spears of pleasure lanced through his body while he shuddered and gasped against the sheets like a man holding a live wire. Reality fragmented around him and was gone.

She was nestling against him, resting her head on his shoulder and letting her fingers trace his neck and collar bone, as his awareness returned. He chuckled, knowing without being told exactly what she'd done. She'd swallowed. Her first time doing so. He knew he had to repay the favor.

He rolled her onto her back and kissed her neck. Then slowly moved down to her collar bone, then chest. He slowly pulled her shirt off, kissing her smooth, flat belly. Sweet, gentle moans slipped from her lips and he continued.

Kissing her belly button, he wrapped his fingers under the top of her skirt and pulled it down past her knees, then ankles and tossed it on the floor. Her panties then followed the same trail. He slowly, teasingly, spread her luscious thighs and leaned his head down. Taking a soft lick at her folds at first.

Her hands clenched the blanket between her fingers as Scott's tongue stroked her throbbing, wet vulva and his index finger prepared to enter her eager body. She called out his name as she came seconds after his finger entered her, soaking his fingers and mouth.

But he wasn't finished with her yet. He continued for many minutes. His free hand ran all over her as an erection grew once again to the feel of her luscious body and the sound of her scrumptious moans.

She called out louder then ever as she came one last time before he stopped. Her breathing stayed at a quick and steady pace as she pulled him up to her and placed her lips on his.

She let her hands move down his chest and slip under his dark blue t-shirt. Her hands roamed over his stomach and chest as she pushed the shirt up slowly. They broke their kiss only for a second, so she could push his shirt over his head and toss it aside.

Opening her eyes, she moved her head back a little and smiled at him. "Make love to me," she said, "Just take me."

"Oh god," he groaned as she brought her hand behind her and unsnapped her bra, slipping it off with the greatest of ease. He leaned down and took her left nipple into his hot mouth. She gasped softly as his tongue swirled around it.

Her hands rubbed his shoulders and the top of his back as he fumbled slightly as he unbuttoned and unzipped his khaki pants, pushing them down along with his boxers. With them both now completely, naked, there was nothing stopping them.

He spread her legs and moved between them. They stared into each other's eyes as he gently slipped the head of his erect penis into her tight body. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he pushed the rest of the way in. She moaned out his name as he began to slowly move in and out.

Her legs moved up to wrap around his hips as their mouths found one another and they locked into another deep, passionate kiss. She clung to him as each of their moans escaped from their kisses.

Gripping his shoulders tightly, she started thrusting her hips towards his. Moments later, she came all over his erection. He felt her muscles tighten and her voice box call out. Taking himself out of her, he rolled her on her side and laid behind her. Once again, he slowly slid himself into her eager body.

They moaned in pure delight as his hand reached around and his fingers massaged her throbbing clitoris. He gently kissed her neck, which only increased the pleasure she felt. She came again quickly, calling out his name once more.

It made him go over the edge. His cum began to shoot inside of her, and she laid her head down, enjoying the feeling. She turned her head and smiled at him, and he grinned back. They kissed again, and then she rolled over, snuggling close to him, wrapping her legs around his. They were completely intertwined, they couldn't tell where one of them began and the other ended. They wouldn't have had it any other way.