Scott and Melissa Ch. 04 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katthrynn
Katthrynn
132 Followers

When they broke apart Star said, "So does that mean you liked the dance?"

"That was the hottest dance I've ever scene." Melissa said.

Star smiled, "I'm glad you liked it. I thought it'd be a nice way to get started."

"It certainly is." Melissa agreed propped on one elbow looking down at Star. Her free hand reached out and stroked Star's chest. "You have the sexiest breasts. Scott come over here and touch these. Aren't they the silkiest breasts you've ever felt?"

Obediently Scott lay down on the other side of Star and caressed her breasts. "I've always loved Star's breasts."

"You know, I had an idea that you liked them." Star joked. She closed her eyes and focused on the hands on her breasts. Melissa, in particular, was acting like she'd never felt anything so amazing. Sliding around them, stroking them, tickling the nipples with her fingertips. Hesitantly she slipped her hand to Star's belly glancing at Star's face to see if there was any reaction. Star moaned and stretched and curled her body under Melissa's hands. She was like a cat arching her back under the hand that was petting her.

Melissa had an idea. She whispered something to Scott who got up and left the room.

"Where's he going?" Star asked.

"To get a surprise." Melissa answered. "Will you close your eyes, please?"

Obediently Star closed her eyes again and just enjoyed the hands of Melissa playing with her body. That's what I am, she thought. I'm a new toy that Scott got for her and she's going to play with me until I'm broken. The thought amused her. Now she really was a sextoy.

Scott came back into the room and stood in the doorway watching the two women on the floor. Star laid out arms over her head and legs slightly open. Melissa holding her self up with one hand and stroking Star's breasts, belly and legs. Edging close to her pussy, but never quite touching it. Scott knew that Star was probably getting restless down there. Scott walked quietly into the room and lay the items Melissa asked for near her. A container of baby powder, a feather duster, 2 rabbit skins and a dish.

"Help me sit up. I'm going to need two hands." Scott moved Melissa into a sitting position and sat behind her as support. Melissa twisted the top of the baby powder and shook a huge amount onto the plate. Then she took the feather duster and dipped it in the powder. Starting at the shoulders she began to dust Star.

Star laughed, "That tickles. What is it? It feels like feathers."

"Could be." Melissa answered elusively. She dusted Star's breasts, her belly, her pussy. She handed the duster to Scott. "Pile some pillows behind me so I can stay sitting up and then do her legs and feet."

After putting the pillows in place, Scott dipped the feather duster in the powder again and dusted Star's legs and feet. Melissa pointed at the other side of Star for Scott to sit over there. Then she handed him one of the rabbit furs and she took the other. Together they used the rabbit fur to rub the powder all over Star's body. Star moaned and writhed under their ministrations. "Ohhhhhh...this feels wonderful. What are you doing to me? I feel like I'm in heaven."

Scott moved his fur over her pussy. She opened her legs eagerly inviting him to touch her clit, but all he did was press the fur against the outside and then moved on to her legs. "Scott?!" It came out almost as a whine.

"What? Getting anxious? Worried you're pussy's being neglected?"

"Not exactly, but..."

"You're our fuck toy and we're not done playing with you yet. You'll just have to wait."

Star whimpered, but the wide smile on her face betrayed how much she was truly enjoying being teased.

"I think it's time to turn her over." Melissa said.

"Yes, turn over Star." Scott agreed. Star was already rolling her body over. Melissa dusted her back paying particular attention to her round luscious ass. Then Scott and she went back to rubbing her with the rabbit fur. Star sighed. Melissa looked at Scott and mouthed the word Egg. Scott nodded and quietly got up and tiptoed out of the room. A moment later he came back with a duffle bag in one hand and a plastic egg in the other. He put the duffle bag down and handed the egg to Melissa. He sat back down and continued caressing Star with the rabbit fur. The egg of a little larger than the jumbo eggs you can buy in the store. Melissa flipped the tiny, near invisible switch on one end and the egg started to hum quietly.

"What's that?" asked Star.

What's what?" replied Scott.

"I hear a kind of humming sound."

"Must be coming from the speakers. They need to be rewired."

Melissa reached between Star's legs and pressed the egg against her clit.

"Oh God!" exclaimed Star. "Scott you're such a liar."

Scott chuckled evilly as Melissa slid the egg inside Star's pussy.

"Time to roll over again." Melissa said. Star did and her two tormentors started fondling her breasts. "Mmmmmmm. This is wonderful." Star murmured. Melissa's hand slid down to her pussy and a finger slipped inside. She tapped the egg a couple of times making Star gasp. Then she put her finger up to Star's lips. "Taste yourself."

Obediently, Star sucked on Melissa's finger.

"You like the way you taste?" asked Melissa?

"Yes."

Melissa dipped her finger in Star's pussy and tasted it herself. "You do taste pretty good. I think I want some more of that." She rolled herself onto her belly and pushed herself toward Star's open legs. Seeing what she wanted, Star swung around so Melissa's face was between her legs. Melissa immediately started licking Star's pussy. She could feel the egg still humming away inside Star. It added a nice buzzing sensation to the experience. It tasted so good, so amazingly good. To be eating pussy again after so long was wonderful. Relief of a craving that went so deep she wasn't even aware of it until now. She was getting excited. She could feel her nipples tighten and get hard. She felt the memory of excitement from below her waist. She knew it couldn't be real, but she could almost feel her pussy softening and getting moist. Her hips wanted to move to thrust themselves against a hard rigid cock, to...

"Goddess yes! I'm cumming!" Star's shout broke through her reverie. Melissa felt Star's body shake and twitch through the tremors of her orgasm. The longer it went on the louder her shouts grew and the more violent her thrashing and Melissa made sure it went on for a long time until finally she bit down on Star's clitoris. Star sat up with a shriek then immediately fell back down in the grip of one final orgasmic shudder. When it was all over star rolled on to her side with her hands cupped protectively over her pussy. "Oh my God," she gasped. It's still tingling. Melissa rested her head on her arms and lay smiling at her friend, pussy juice still glistening on her chin.

Scott who had been watching the two women couldn't stand anymore. He rolled Star on to her back and pulled out the egg which he tossed aside. Without preamble he thrust himself deep into Star and began fucking the hell out of her cunt. Nothing romantic or subtle here, just hard and fast fucking. On his knees holding her thighs in his hands, he just pounded away at her over stimulated cunt.

"Oh God, it's too much! Too much. I can't handle it."

"Too bad, girlie. You're going to. I just can't wait anymore." Scott answered. He let go over her legs and dropped to all fours so he was pressed against her body. Then he started voraciously kissing her mouth. Not so much kissing as devouring her like his cock was ravishing her from the other end. Joyfully Star wrapped her legs and arms around him and began thrusting her hips up to meet him. Harder and harder they kissed and fucked. Scott felt Star's nails digging into his back holding on as they fucking into oblivion. He'd be marked there for a few days, He could tell. He bent his elbows and let all of his weight press her into the floor. It was coming; he could feel the tingling running up from his cock and down from his neck. The sensations would meet along his spine and he'd cum. Closer - it was building. He was cumming, his head jerked up and he called out, "Oh, Meliss...Star....Ahhhhh!"

Beneath him Star was making noises he'd never heard before. He looked down and realized she was cumming and giggling at the same time. It made an indescribably bizarre sound. She pushed him off of her and rolled around on the floor laughing. He'd never seen anyone literally rolling on the floor laughing, but here Star was giggling as she rocked back and forth holding her sides. He looked over at Melissa and saw her licking the egg and chuckling softly to herself.

"What's so funny?" He asked indigently.

"You...you...heheheh......you called......you called out." Star couldn't speak.

He looked at Melissa. She just burst out laughing.

"Would one of you two please tell me what so funny!"

Melissa told him through her own laughter. "You called out my name."

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did!" Star shrieked through giggles.

"I said Star."

"But first you said Melissa."

"Actually," Melissa chimed in. "You said 'Melis...Star."

"I did?" Scott asked horror spreading over his face. Both women nodded. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry Star."

This apology just made Star start giggling all over again. "It's okay. I just think it's funny. I'm amazed you haven't had this problem before. You're such a slut."

"Ahh." Scott gapped outraged.

"Oh come on, dear! You are." Melissa chided. "What you're going to get upset about hearing the truth."

"Well...um." Scott decided to quit while he was behind. He laid down with his head pillowed on Melissa's belly. "Whatever I said, that was amazing."

"Yeah." Both women agreed.

Star stood up slowly still trembling from her final orgasm, "Where's the bathroom?"

Melissa gave her directions and Star walked out of the room on shaky legs. She found the bathroom and washed herself off. Then she wet a couple of washcloths with hot water and grabbed a dry towel. She went back to the living room and knelt down near Scott. She wrapped the hot washcloth around his cock and cleaned it gently. Scott hummed in appreciation. She dried it carefully and moved over to Melissa. Using the fresh towel she delicately cleaned Melissa's chin and cheek then she dried it just as carefully. When she was finished she kissed her lips softly.

She curled up next to the two of them; her head resting in Scott's lap. The tree of them lay together, resting peacefully until they were ready to begin again. None of them thought the evening was over. Not by a long shot.

Katthrynn
Katthrynn
132 Followers
12