Scottish Locks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. I will submit to anyone you place in authority over me." Just the act of saying the words made me squirm in excitement. Was I really this submissive, or was I fooling myself and simply playing out the game I started? I felt him climb up on the bed, between my legs.

"Good, Pet," he said as he began to push his thick cock into me. I was surprised at how easily he entered me considering his size, but then I was already so wet I could feel dampness on the pillowcase beneath me. He entered me in one long, slow motion that made me gasp. His large body lowered over me and though he kept his weight on his hands and knees, he pressed onto me just enough for me to feel it as he eased his length completely inside me.

It didn't take long for me to feel the building pressure that demanded release. From the angle of his penetration each thrust hit into my G spot. I began to writhe under him and tug at my restraints, though I knew I wasn't going anywhere. The sensations shot through my body as I tried to hold back, but like a river that had no other pathway my passion crashed against the dam of my resolve.

"Not yet, Pet," he told me. I tried to concentrate on ANYTHING other than the intense pleasure of his thick cock but it was a losing battle. I knew I was going to get into trouble and would most likely disappoint him at my lack of willpower but I couldn't contain myself any longer. Mercifully, I heard him say to me, "Cum, Pet. Now!"

I needed no more encouragement than that. I cried out and bucked against him wildly as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. Master gripped my hair and pulled my head back, pounding into me harder as my body shuddered under him. My release was wild and uncontrollable. The after effects left me panting and wet under him. Master was still hard. He had remarkable control, which I attributed to a LOT of practice. The drawer opened near me but I didn't even turn my head to look. I was lost in post orgasmic euphoria and for the moment that was all that mattered.

A cool sensation pressing against my anus immediately brought me back to reality. I felt pressure against my tight muscle which yielded to allow a well lubricated finger to enter. I closed my eyes on the pillow and tried to relax. Though my roommate had, as instructed, fingered my ass before, I had never had anything larger than a finger penetrate me. Master wanted to introduce me to anal sex personally, and he wanted me to remember the introduction. He slowly pulled his finger back out of my ass. I expected him to put a second finger in me and continue to stretch me, but instead I felt the thick head of his lubricated cock pushing against my ass. The pressure increased until the muscle yielded.

I felt a blinding hot pain in my ass. I thought at first he had torn me, but it was just the reaction of my tight anal muscles being forced to accept the entrance of his thick cock. He pushed into me slowly, not giving me time to get used to it. I sucked air and gasped as his hard cock invaded my ass. Looking back, I think I was probably yipping like a dog. I think he liked it. As soon as he was all the way in me he began to fuck me hard.

I was tied spread eagle on the bed so I couldn't move. My legs were cramping from being stretched so wide. He slammed into me so hard I pretty much bounced off the bed with each thrust. All I could do was keep myself as relaxed as possible and let him pummel me. My eyes were tightly closed and I was seeing stars. It was my first anal experience and Master was fucking the hell out of me. I bounced into the bed and arched back into his thrusts. I don't really know at what point the pain let up. I know I felt every thrust and it throbbed the entire time. When he was ready to cum he slowed way down and let the sensation pass. Then he picked up the pace again. It didn't take me long to figure out that Master loved anal sex, and that I was going to be getting a LOT of it this summer.

He fucked my ass for at least a half hour; maybe more like 45 minutes. He made me cum twice; but I don't know if it was despite the pain or because of it. When he finally reached his climax I expected him to pull out and shoot it in my face or something. He didn't. He gripped my shoulders and pulled his cock as deep in my ass as he could, and then he came. Judging by the number of times his body jerked and shot bursts of cum into my ravaged ass he must have really enjoyed himself. When he finished he rolled over beside me, breathing heavily. I could feel cool air on my rectum and I knew my ass was probably gaping open and drizzling cum. What I wouldn't have given for a close up picture of that.

"Pleasure and pain are both better the more intense they get," he said finally. "I am quite pleased with you, though you need a lot of training. Your training will be at times very harsh and at times very pleasurable. Sometimes both at once." He stood up and reached out to give my upturned ass a firm slap. I jumped, but managed not to cry out.

"You will wear a training collar at all times," he said. "Lady Victoria will see to your initiation." With that I heard him leave. My mind was swimming. I was still tied spread eagle to the bed with my ass in the air, and he was sending in Lady Victoria. I knew I was about to get the most intense and painful spanking of my life. I was almost shaking in fear... and anticipation.

The anticipation lasted about ten minutes. From my position, tied spread eagle on the bed and face down with my hips elevated, there was no way I could see Lady Victoria enter. I could hear her, though. Her footfalls on the hardwood floor even sounded authoritative. She walked to the side of the bed and put what I thought to be a bag of some sort on the edge of the bed.

"Greetings again, Pet," she said to me. "You and I are going to be such good friends." She leaned over me and slid a leather collar around my neck. Her fingers were cool and her nails were long, but filed smooth so they wouldn't scratch unless it was her intent to scratch. I tried to look at her but she was above and behind me so I could only see her shape from the edge of my peripheral vision. She adjusted the collar and locked it with a small lock. Then her hands gently smoothed over my shoulders to my lower back, and to my rump. She pulled my cheeks apart and traced a finger from my clit to my anus.

I was a bit embarrassed because I know Master's cum had been leaking out of my ass. I shouldn't have been, because that WAS what I was there for. "I see Master has used your asshole for its primary function," she said as she pushed her index finger into my ass to the second knuckle. "Now it's my turn to introduce the outside of your ass for ITS primary function. You DO know what this is, right pet?"

I knew better than to not answer this question. The proper answer was obvious. "To receive correction and punishment," I replied.

"Very good," she said. She rubbed her hand over my ass as she continued. "But more than correction and punishment, a good firm spanking inflicts pain. Pain and pleasure are linked. As the body reacts to pain, it releases chemicals that create pleasure. Once you climax from a firm spanking you'll know that what I say is true." Her hand rubbed over my ass and then suddenly pulled back and slapped me hard. It caught me completely off guard. I cried out and jumped what little bit I could move. I could feel the hand print burning into my ass. Lady Victoria liked to spank hard; obviously not so much into the warm up spanking. Little did I know this WAS my warm up.

She slapped my ass again, and then her swats began to rain down on my upturned ass. I couldn't even wiggle much because of how tightly I was secured. I couldn't help but to whimper and then cry out as Lady Victoria spanked me. My ass began to burn. I felt my eye becoming wet with tears. The spanking seemed to go on and one. There was no way I could turn or wiggle to escape Lady Victoria's firm hand. Just when I thought I couldn't take another swat, it stopped. Her slender fingers squeezed my buttocks gently as she massaged the burning skin. I couldn't deny that the spanking, though painful, had me squirming and aroused.

"You did well Pet," she said. "For the first time. You've been spanked before?"

I had no doubt that she already knew the answer to this question, just as I had no doubt that trying to pass off a fib would have some very unpleasant consequences. "Yes, Ma'am.;" I answered. I was trying to control my breathing and not sound like some school girl who had just been put over her daddy's knee. "I was disobedient to Master a few times and he had my roommate spank me. Other than that, not since puberty."

"It's a pity," she said. "You have a fine, spankable ass. You do tense up and clench, though. That's not acceptable. It's much nicer to watch if your ass react to the spanking if isn't clenched. But we'll train you to take a spanking properly." She released my buttocks and I could tell she was reaching into her bag to get something. A moment later she pulled my cheeks apart and pressed something hard and slimy feeling against my anus. She pushed it inside me until I felt a knot of some kind. It was about 3" long and not especially thick. She squeezed my cheeks together and I felt whatever it was beginning to burn.

"This is called figging," she said. "What you have in your ass is a peeled ginger root. I keep it in the fridge for a few days so it builds potency. When you squeeze or tense your ass the burn intensifies, like it's doing now. After a few moments it will burn so badly that you won't want to tense your ass, even when being spanked."

As she squeezed my cheeks together I began to feet the ginger burning in my ass. I tried to squirm but she held me securely. The burn intensified and I began to whimper, but she continued to squeeze. "You'll be glad to know that the ginger root also causes your body to release chemicals that heighten your pleasure as well as your pain. All of your spankings will include the root until you learn to properly take a spanking. When you are ready for me to stop squeezing your ass, just say 'Please spank me Miss Victoria,' and I will begin."

The ginger root in my ass felt just like someone had peeled a red hot pepper and stuck it in me. I had tears streaming down my cheeks as I struggled to fight against the tears. "Pleas spank me, Miss Victoria," I cried out. I'd say anything to stop the burning in my ass. I knew I was in for a lot more, but anything that gave me a momentary break from the fire raging in my sensitive anal tissues was welcome, I thought. Boy, was I wrong.

She released my rump and moved off the bed. I felt immediate relief from the burning. It didn't stop, but it was greatly reduced. A moment later I felt a gentle tapping on the bottom side of my buttocks. It was my first experience with the rattan cane. The tapping stopped, there was a swishing sound, and suddenly I felt the most intense pain I had ever felt as the cane struck my ass and left an angry red welt. I screamed. I didn't have time to prepare for the next one, which crashed into my ass again, leaving another deep welt.

"Only ten this time," Lady Victoria told me. "Just to give you a taste."

I knew better than to ask her to stop. I wasn't really capable of asking anything. When I heard the whistling of the cane I clenched, making my anus burn and then the cane would strike me; each time in a different place. I could feel the welts forming immediately on my ass. By the fifth strike I was blubbering like a baby, and I still had five more to go. My ass was on fire. I kept telling myself it was almost over. I stopped clenching after the seventh strike because the ginger root in my ass was burning too much.

When it was finally over I lay there feeling the wetness of my tears on the pillow. Lady Victoria slid a vibe into my pussy. Surprisingly, I was so wet it slid right in. She pulled it out and brought it up to put it in my mouth. I sucked on it eagerly, kind of amazed at how much of my juices were on it. It was a revelation to me how turned on I was by the pain and punishment.

"You're a naughty little slut," Lady Victoria told me. "You're going to cum from being spanked." Earlier that day there was no way I would have believed that. Now I knew I was going to, and there would be no respite from the pain until I did.

She went into her bag again and took out what I very quickly discovered was a flogger. She began to work it over my ass and my upper thighs. It didn't sting as much because she wasn't swinging it very hard, although she did give me a couple of very hard lashes on my rump every few minutes. She slapped the side of my breasts with the flogger and even used it to whip against my pussy. It reddened my skin every place it touched. I squirmed as she used it over my body and cried out when she whipped me hard with it. After the cane, though, it wasn't nearly so bad. She was using it to produce a more uniform burn, though I could picture her smiling with glee when she whipped me hard with it.

When she stopped using the flogger I could feel the burn over the sides of my breasts, my upper thighs, and over every inch of my ass. Lady Victoria put her hand on my lower back and slid a finger into my pussy. Then she used the wet finger to swirl around my clit. I began to squirm as my body responded to the pleasure. There was no denying that despite the pain and embarrassment, I was very much turned on. I felt her hand move to the base of the ginger root. She gripped it and began to thrust it back and forth in my ass. It burned as my muscles gripped it tightly. I squirmed under her touch, barely believing that I was being ass fucked with a ginger root and was actually getting very aroused by it.

When she stopped and pushed the root into place I was almost disappointed that the burning lessened. Was it the burning, or was it the way my body was responding to it that was driving me wild? I've never been a pain slut, but the intensity was getting to me.

"You'll love the paddle, Pet," she told me. "It makes a lost delicious sound when is strikes bare flesh."

I could cry out, beg for mercy or plead to go home, but I knew regardless of what I said or did Lady Victoria was going to do exactly as she wanted to me. If I made her think this was her only chance with me, it would probably be even more intense. I didn't want to leave. This castle was an incredible place and this was all so erotic. If I could just survive the initial spanking I would be all right. "Please, Miss Victoria," I gasped out, almost in self defense. "Spank me."

The sound of the paddle slapping against my ass literally echoed off the walls. I screamed. As the paddle fell again and again on my ass I screamed out. I writhed around. I tensed my muscles on the ginger root only to feel the burn and immediately relax, then take the horrible blows from the wooden paddle on my already sore ass. There was no escaping the wrath of that paddle. It jarred my body with every contact. My ass was on fire and each strike inflamed it worse. I was destined to get 20 whacks, and they were coming one after the other with no breaks in between.

I cried out. By hips bucked, and I came. I came hard! It was one of the most earth shattering orgasms of my life. I guess I must have reached my 20 mark about that time because as I was on the down side of the intense orgasm the paddle stopped and Lady Victoria moved in to rub my burning ass. I can't really say it made it feel better. My ass was numb and at the moment numb was a good thing. I gasped for breath as I struggled to come to terms with the fact that I was being beaten nearly to death and that I had climaxed from it.

"I new you'd love the paddle, Pet," Lady Victoria said to me. Her hands massaged the feeling back into my burning ass. I knew I wouldn't, but I had already managed to survive the cane, the crop and the paddle.

"I... I don't think I can take any more, Miss Victoria," I said. I knew that was not what she wanted to hear, but I had to say it. I hated to. I felt like I was babying out, even though I'd already taken a lot of punishment. It wasn't going to end, though. Lady Victoria had already decided.

"Nonsense, Pet. You're doing magnificently. You're the best ever. And we've had our share. We're almost done here. Then you can meet the rest of the staff."

Wonderful. I was going to be paraded around with my ass glowing like a heat lamp. Naturally, I would be naked, so everyone could see the new slut. I shuddered at the thought. It was a good shudder, though. I couldn't wait for the humiliation. Was I always this submissive? Could I have just not known? I was sure I was not the best ever. I figured I was probably about the worst.

"The leather paddle will be your favorite, Pet," Lady Victoria said to me. "There's nothing like the sweet feel of leather against your skin. We'll do 40 of these."

The leather paddle, I soon found out, had air holes in it to enable it to make a more intense strike. Unlike the leather paddle, it wrapped around the contours of my ass to leave its mark more completely. It wasn't quite as intense as the wooden paddle, but it wasn't far behind it. Lady Victoria reached under me and massaged my clit as she began to wail on my ass with the leather paddle. I squirmed and cried out each time the paddle struck me. There wasn't any part of my ass that didn't feel lit it was on fire. Lady Victoria was not one to administer anything other than a very hard strike. I found myself mentally counting down how many of the painful strikes I would have to endure. I was pretty sure that this was the last of the series of things I would be spanked with, which gave me some hope for respite at the end of it all.

One or two strikes on a fresh bottom would be enough to cause a serious burning. My bottom was anything but fresh after having endured a hand spanking, a caning, a flogging and a paddling. I lost track of how many strikes I had received and of how long I had spent being spanked. It seemed like hours. After twenty strikes or so Lady Victoria paused to remove the ginger root. At least the burning on the INSIDE of my ass began to ease. There were many more swats after that. It did no good to try to squirm away because I was secured too tightly to do make any difference. There was no escaping the punishment anyway. Even if I could, it would only start again from the beginning.

Finally the paddling stopped. I lay on the bed soaked in sweat with the pillow wet from my tears. It was all I could do to gasp out, "Thank you, Miss Victoria, for spanking me." I wasn't feeling too thankful, actually. I thought she spanked me way too hard and way too long, but I was thankful I had survived the initiation spanking.

I felt something cool being rubbed first on and then in my ass as Lady Victoria press a long, manicured finger inside me. Her finger was coated with some kind of cool lubricant because the burning from the ginger root which had almost disappeared stopped almost immediately. Moments later I felt a dull pressure against my anus and suddenly I realized that Lady Victoria was pushing a thick strappy against it. The muscle resisted at first, and then yielded to the pressure. The jelly coated dong slipped several inches into my ass. I let out a loud gasp as a sudden stab of pain struck me there.

I tightened up at the pain, which was the wrong thing to do. I quickly realized that and relaxed my muscles. She was going to fuck me in the ass and that's all there was to it. One thing that did make this time easier than the last was that she went slowly. She pushed it in a couple of inches and stopped, then pushed it in a couple more inches and stopped. It was almost like she was trying to make love to me rather than simply to fuck me. She reached around to stroke my clit as she pushed the strappy deep into my ass. I have no idea how big it was, but it felt huge, but smaller than Master's cock. When it was all the way in me she held it there for about half a minute before beginning to thrust.