Scottish Locks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time her body slapped against mine it was like being spanked again. It shot a charge of pain and excitement through my body. It's hard to describe why it felt good to me. I guess maybe I WAS becoming a pain slut. I came within three minutes. I barely had time to seek and receive permission. Lady Victoria wasn't satisfied, of course. She continued fucking my burning ass and making me cum. I must have had five climaxes before she finally pulled out of my ass. When she did I whimpered out, "Thank you, Miss Victoria for fucking me."

"Good girl," she said. She then picked up the leather paddle and rewarded me with a swat across my ass just as hard as she could swing. I fell into the pillow and cried out from the burning. Lady Victoria sat the paddle aside and began to unlatched my ankles and wrists. "Come Pet," she told me. "We have so much to do."

I had been strapped to the bed so long I could barely walk. Of course, some of that had to do with the fact that my ass was severely inflamed. Lady Victoria snapped a leash on my collar and walked me to the bathroom so I could empty my bladder. She did insist that I NOT wash anything but my hands. What cum and sweat was on my body must stay there. I was very glad for the opportunity to use the restroom. Being tied to a bed doesn't leave you any opportunity to excuse yourself for a moment.

As I walked out of the restroom I steeled myself for what was to come. I'd passed the initiation. Now I was what I had come here to become; a sex slave. I felt differently about the collar around my neck. It was more than a symbol of submission and servitude. I'd earned it the hard way. Lady Victoria gripped my leash and led me down the corridor. Her footsteps on the oak floor echoed off the stone walls. I was barefoot and nude so my steps made very little noise.

We stopped off in the kitchen. There were several servants in there, nude but for their aprons and shoes, and the little nets that secured their hair to keep it out of the food. They paid us little attention as they scurried around to get the dinner ready. A somewhat rotund woman who looked to be in her early fifties came over to us. I did NOT make eye contact. I knew better than that.

"Gretchen, this is the new pet," Lady Victoria said. She slapped me on the ass with the end of the leash, but I was already going to my knees in subservience. The cool tile was hard and unforgiving, but that didn't really bother me that much. I slipped my hands behind me and bowed my head. I could hear the heavy woman walking around me and checking me over. I could almost feel her eyes staring at the redness and puffy welts that I knew had to have covered my rump, but she made no comment about that.

"How's her tongue?" Gretchen asked. My tongue? It took me a second to figure that one out.

"I haven't discovered that yet," Miss Victoria said. "Would you like to be the first?"

"Yes, thank you, Victoria," the woman said. There was a rustle as she stepped out of her panties, and then she lifted her skirt over my head and straddled me. I didn't dare hesitate. With my fingers laced behind me I attacked her sweaty pussy with the eagerness of a new lover, liking up her pungent sweat like it was the sweetest honey ever. As I began to lap my tongue over her clit I could feel her shudder. The fresh juices that greeted my tongue were much more palatable. I was certainly not a lesbian, but I put every ounce of passion I could into licking her pussy and making her cum.

Gretchen let out a low moan and her fingers laced into my hair, gripping it tightly. I had no intention of pulling away, and she had no intention of letting me. I worked my tongue as deeply inside her as I could, and then pulled back to lightly chewed her clit. The late night sessions with my college roommate had taught me well. In a matter of minutes Gretchen was panting and rocking her hips against my wet face. She lifted her skirt high so that Lady Victoria could get a good view of what I was doing. That tightly trimmed blonde and grey haired pussy looked less inviting with the light shining on it, but I was too involved to care. Gretchen gave a sharp cry and bucked against me furiously as her juices coated my face.

When she stepped back away from me, I looked up with slickened cheeks and her cum glistening on my chin. I only looked to her chest, though, not willing to risk eye contact. "Thank you, Miss Gretchen," I said softly. Miss Victoria yanked on my leash for me to get up. We had others to see.... And more people for me to service, of course.

One of Miss Gretchen's assistants was a young man named Steven. When we were introduced I immediately went to my knees to kneel. This time I was on my knees before Lady Victoria had time to swat me with the end of the leash. I could tell this pleased her, though she would say nothing of the kind.

"Pet, why don't you show Steven how happy you are to see him?" she asked. I immediately unfastened his jeans and lowered the zipper. His cock was small when I pulled it free of his boxers and put it into my mouth, though it managed to grow much larger very quickly. My hands gripped his hips as I began to bob on him. The tip of his cock stabbed into my throat and he continued to grow until I estimated he was a little over about 6" long with a respectable girth.

Steven reached his hands down and put them on the back of my head. I could taste pre-cum and I knew he wasn't going to last long. He was young, though, and what he lacked in staying power I was sure he would make up for with his ability to recover quickly. I felt him beginning to tense in my mouth. I presumed that his girl friends had probably pulled away at this point, but I continued sucking him eagerly until his fingers gripped my hair tightly and he began to mouth fuck me with frenzy. I had to pull back and stroke him with my hand as he unleashed a torrent of cum in my mouth. I didn't want it down my throat. When he finished I sat back and gargled until cum dripped from my cheeks before swallowing.

Steven thanked me for the blowjob before I had the chance to thank him for allowing me. I did thank him, though, as soon as I could speak. He seemed very appreciative, and obviously hadn't counted on this particular perk to his summer job. Miss Victoria said in a terse voice, "Don't thank her, that's what she's for." Was she mad at me? I found out a few moments later when I was returned to my room and ordered to get onto the spanking bench.

The prospect of even more punishment had me whimpering in fearful anticipation. She said nothing further as she secured my wrists and ankles to the bench and walked over to take the strap from the wall. Finally as she approached me, I had to know.

"Miss Victoria, may I ask what I've done wrong?" I asked. I thought I'd been especially obedient; primarily because I didn't want to end up exactly where I was at the moment. My mind raced as I waited, feeling guilty but not sure of my sin.

"You are NOT here to show off and make people think you are special," she said. With that she brought the leather strap against my ass hard. I cried out and felt my body tense. I would have jumped at least two feet had I been able to move. "You are a slave." She said the words slowly, punctuating each with painful strikes that burned deep into my still crimson ass. I knew it had to be just a mass of welts, though I had not been permitted to touch it. The burn got worse with each strike as each seemed to find its own special location to maximize the impact.

Mercifully, I only received ten lashes with the leather strap. When she walked back to hang up the strap I was sure she was going to return with the cane or some other instrument of punishment, but she simply walked to the door. "We dine in an hour," she said. Then she walked away, leaving the door open and leaving me on the bench.

Two other people came to pay me a visit, though neither said anything to me. The first one simply walked in, fucked me for about ten minutes and then walked around to cum in my mouth. The second fucked me in my ass for what seemed like a half hour and then came all over the reddened flesh. He rubbed it in like it was skin lotion. It actually felt good, though the burn was beginning to be much less intense.

When it was time to get ready for dinner, Miss Victoria came in and released me, then let me use the restroom and wash up. When I came out she secured my wrists behind my back with the leather cuffs I was never allowed to take off. Then she led me, naked of course, into the dining area. Master sat at the head of the table. Lady Victoria's place was to his right, at the side of the table. My place was on the floor between them, on a reasonably comfortable padded rug. I was allowed to rest my rump on my heels, though it felt better to not sit.

Dinner consisted of steak and chicken with steamed asparagus and some absolutely delicious pastry. I was fed strips of food from Master and from Miss Victoria. There was conversation during dinner, but none of it directed at me. It was as if I were the pet dog, gleefully accepting table scraps and happy to have them. There were some others at the table I hadn't met, but I couldn't see over the table to even know how many there were. I would discover later during the evening that there were three couples. I would know this because I would provide oral services for each of them.

After dinner came cocktails for the guests and, of course, oral servitude for me. I was cuffed the entire time, which made it awkward. I had to be very careful because I knew that if I made any missteps I would be escorted back to the spanking table. I was not invited to speak and other than semen and the juices from the ladies I was not offered a drink of my own. Lady Victoria did let me take a few drinks from a daiquiri she had, but I was there to service, not to be serviced.

When I had made my rounds and had pleasured each of the guests, Miss Victoria led me out of the house and over to the garage. It was a cool evening and I could feel the wetness of the dew on the grass as I walked in bare feet. It was a little cool to be paraded around naked, but we didn't have far to go so despite the goose bumps that formed I really wasn't shivering. The garage was warm and clean. It housed Master's favorite cars; each facing toward overhead doors which were on either side of the building. We walked between the rows of expensive looking vehicles toward Pyles, who was carefully polishing the fender of the Rolls Royce he had used to get me from the airport.

"My turn, Miss Victoria?" Pyles asked. He looked to Lady Victoria, not me. Of course, he would have plenty of time to examine me when we were alone as it appeared we would be. I liked Pyles, which is good because otherwise I would have been very apprehensive about being taken to the remote building and left with a man I didn't know.

"Yes, Pyles," she said in her regal and elegant voice. "Please bring her to the house at ten so she can get cleaned up for bed."

A glance at the clock showed that it was seven PM. We stopped in front of the man and I quickly went to my knees to kneel in submission to him. The concrete was rough and hard on my knees, but hopefully I wouldn't have to kneel long. Pyles seemed like a pretty easy going guy. I figured he was probably going to fuck me, but that we would have some fun hanging out as well. Lady Victoria grabbed my hair and jerked it back. "Behave!" she warned.

"Yes, Miss Victoria," I answered. She released me and turned to walk away. As she did, I breathed a sigh of relief. She made me nervous. She was like the overly uptight teacher that you loved and hated at the same time. You always wanted to please her, but nothing ever seemed to be enough. Unlike the teacher though, Miss Victoria took great pride in administering painfully intense discipline.

Pyles waited until Lady Victoria had gone before walking over to me and giving a little smirk. He obviously liked me better this way than in the car; a naked slut kneeling at his feet as opposed to a guest of the Master to be chauffeured to the castle with respect. He reached down and gently caressed the side of my face before gripping my leash and leading me over near the front of the garage.

There was a set of chains on pulleys with a hook at the end and a long loop of chain that was used to raise or lower the hook. At the moment the hook was all the way on the floor. He led me to it and told me to stand still, which I did. He then put what I determined to be a spreader bar on the hook and had me work my legs further and further apart until it was difficult to stand. Then he secured my ankle cuffs to the bar and began to pull on the chain loop. I leaned back against him as my legs were lifted higher and higher. When they were up high enough he simply let go of me and I swung upside down, hanging from the ankle cuffs. He continued until I was at the desired height, and then he hooked the looped chain back out of the way.

He stepped back and took off his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and then tossing it aside. I estimated that Pyles was in his late 50's, but he seemed to be in pretty good shape. He leaned against the front of a car to pull off his boots, though he left his socks on. The floor was cold, after all. His jeans were next, and then his boxers.

Pyles had a thick cock that, even semi-erect, looked pretty impressive. He stepped toward me and slipped it into my mouth, which I opened for him as soon as I saw it in front of my lips. I was hanging upside down with my wrists cuffed behind my back and my legs spread wide along the spreader bar. The ankle cuffs were wide so they didn't cut into my ankles too badly. Pyles reached under my shoulders and partially supported my weight by lifting up my shoulders. His tongue slid over my clit and I felt a rush of excitement.

I nearly gagged as he began mouth fucking me. His thick cock got even thicker as it jammed into my throat. I felt saliva spilling over my face as I tried to keep my throat relaxed and tried to concentrate on the sensations of his tongue over my labia and my clit. The blood rushed to my head. I could feel my face getting flush as I hung upside down, but it put my throat in the perfect position for fucking. My clit was very well exposed to Pyles' tongue. I could feel the passion building. It wasn't long before I was squirming in pleasure. I had to breathe through my nose when I could because Pyles was pumping his thick cock into my throat.

There was no way I could ask permission to cum, so I figured this was one of those times it couldn't really be held against me. I felt my muscles tighten and then I simply let go, cumming furiously as Pyles attacked my pussy and clit with his tongue. As the passion eased and I began to return to sanity, Pyles slipped out of my throat and left me hanging for a moment. He walked over to the bench and picked up a plastic bottle with a pointed tip. It was marked "Gear Lube." He stood in front of me and poured the lube onto his thumb and over my anal muscle. After pushing his thumb deep into my ass, he pulled it back out and put the tip of the gear lube bottle in my ass.

I didn't particularly like the idea of gear lube being dumped in my ass, but I later found out that it was just regular lubricant in a gear lube bottle. He WANTED to freak me out, which of course he did. He gave the bottle a squeeze to force some of the lube into my ass and then he returned the bottle to its previous location. When he came back to me he unhooked my wrists and let me shake them for a moment to get the circulation back. Then he hooked them to the bar beside my ankles, effectively hanging me hog tied from the chains.

He lowered me down to waist level and again secured the looped chain out of the way. Then he put the tip of his cock against my well lubed entrance and began to push slowly. I took a deep breath as I felt the pressure increasing. Older man or not, Pyles had a thick cock. I let out a gasp as my muscle finally yielded and he slid into my ass. He stopped there, though, and gave me a moment to get used to the intrusion. Pyles was a gentleman. He never pulled back, but when he saw me squirming from the discomfort of his cock up my ass he stopped to let my body adjust. It didn't take long for him to wedge his thick cock completely in my ass. I could feel his slightly clammy hands gripping my hips as he swung me back and forth. His pelvis slapped my cheeks as he began to fuck me harder.

Master had made sure that I was no stranger to anal sex prior to arriving in Scotland, but he also made sure that my experiences were limited. On this my first day I had already experienced more anal encounters than I had in my lifetime before arriving, and with larger dicks. Pyles' cock wasn't as long as the master's, but it was every bit as thick. For an older man he had remarkable staying power. It must have helped that he stopped every once in a while to slap his cock against me. He massaged my clit with his thumb as he fucked me and even though my ass ached from the prolonged intrusion I came three times before he at last gave a grunt and began to shoot his cum into my ass. My arms and legs ached from hanging in that position. My anal muscles remained dilated as he slid out of me. I could feel the cool air against my gaping ass as his cock was pulled from my throbbing ass. His cum dripped from my well used orifice to the concrete floor.

Pyles unhooked my ankles from the spreader bar and lowered them gently to the floor. I stood on shaky knees as his cum continued to seep down my thighs. He said nothing as he unhooked my wrists from the bar. Then he led me a couple of steps away from the chain hoist.

The well hung chauffer lifted me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walked with me outside. He took me to a small gazebo that was located behind the garage and eased me into a hot tub which was in the center of the gazebo. As I slumped into the hot water he climbed in with me and let out a sigh. The water felt amazingly good. I leaned my head back against the side wall and closed my eyes. I wasn't just tired. I was exhausted. The hot water felt like molten lava on my bottom, which had nearly quit burning before I was placed in the hot tub. I was just too tired to do anything about it.

"Pet!" I heard the unmistakable sound of Lady Victoria's voice and my eyes flashed open. I was lying on a leather sofa in the front part of the garage, covered with a blanket. Another blanket was rolled up under my head. Pyles was near by, waxing one of the cars. I immediately began to panic, thinking I had done something wrong. I tossed the blanket back and rolled to the floor, kneeling and putting my hands behind me.

"Yes, Miss Victoria. I'm sorry. I must have..."

She cut me off by holding up her hand. "Shhh. Come now. You must get ready."

Lady Victoria clipped the leash again onto my collar and I followed as she led me back to the house. I knew I was going to the spanking table, though I didn't know exactly what I had done wrong. I was shocked when I was taken to the bath area. As two other girls bathed me and made me look presentable, Lady Victoria fed me strips of prime rib and sliced fried potatoes. There was a desert as well; a pie of sorts only rolled and baked in a shell. It was delicious. The girls fixed my hair and I was given an actual red negligee to wear. The cuffs were not removed, but they were no linked. When I was deemed to be presentable, I was led; by hand this time, not by the lease; to the master's bedroom. Lady Victoria stepped in with me, bowed to him and stepped out, closing the doors behind her.

"Come, Pet. Let me look at you," Master said to me before I could even kneel. I did as he complied; walking to his bed and making a slow turn for him so that he could examine me. He looked me over and then reached out to slowly run his hands over my body. I stood still as he undressed me slowly, enjoying the process of disrobing me.