Scouries Family – Mandy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,411 Followers

I felt his start, his surprise as my tongue penetrated him, the attempt to escape when I wetly filled his mouth, watched his eyes open wide when our tongues clashed..."Mandy," he groaned when we finally break apart.

"Oh don't worry about Chris," I whispered in his ear, "she's getting almost more than she can handle."

"But that means," he started before I interrupt.

"Don't forget me while you're down there with your old retirees," I panted, surprised as much as he by my boldness.

"I better go...they're calling the plane," he stammered as we stand inches apart, our eyes locked.

"One more for luck Daddy," I whispered as he turned to go.

He met my tongue this time, curled around it, pushed it back, drove his wet probe deep into my mouth. I felt him hard against my stomach, wished it was his cock in my mouth, wished it was his sperm in my cunt...

We fell apart, stunned, I ordered softly, "Don't stay away too long Daddy, both Chris and I need you." I watched him as he stumbled away, smiled, gave a small wave when he looked back one time before disappearing down the tunnel.

~~~~

"Did you get Dad all organized and to the plane on time?" Chris asked innocently when I arrived home.

"I think so," I answer enigmatically.

~~~~

It takes the two of us at our persuasive best to get Jimmy to leave and go back to school a week later. He finally agrees but not without issuing provisos and orders:

"E-mail, phone me every day...

"Mom, you take care of her...

"If there are any problems I'll be on the first plane...

"I may quit anyway...

"Make sure she eats right mom, I'll e-mail you a list of foods...

They'd spent the days since Dad left in an almost endless bout of lovemaking.

I fell asleep every night with my fingers buried in my pussy, Chrissies cries echoing through the house.

Jimmy and I didn't discuss what was happening...but our eyes would meet again and again...he must have seen my desire, my hungry need...I thought I imagined it when I saw it in his...

Chris and I fell asleep in each others arms the day Jimmy left, crying softly...

~~~~

We settled back down into a sort of normalcy after the men had left. Chrissie worked on her art while I started to write again.

For the first time in years I felt I was making some progress with my writing, that I might just be able to finish the book I'd worked on for the last ten years.

We chose to sleep together, loving the comfort our bodies gave the other. There was no sex although our need hung just below the surface.

~~~~

Daddy called early in March, irate again.

"Where's your sister," he demands gruffly without any pleasantries.

"She's out Daddy. And how is my handsome father today?"

"Your handsome father just happened to be talking to his old friend Dick Campbell this morning, and guess what sweetie, I'm apparently GOING...TO...BE...A...GRANDFATHER!" he thundered.

"I told you we needed you here this spring."

"You didn't tell me my divorced daughter was going to have a baby! Is it too much too ask when this child is due?"

"April 15th Daddy."

"Christ, that's only five weeks from now!" I could almost hear his mind doing the math before he finally added, "Do you mean that doofus Dwayne is the father?"

I held my breath for a couple of seconds, delaying so I could get the story we'd practiced clear in my head.

"Maybe you should talk to Chris," I suggested.

"Mandy!" he ordered.

"Well it's complicated," I started.

"MANDY!"

"Well Dwayne thinks he's the father...but he's actually not."

"Who the hell is," Daddy hissed, his impatience mounting by the second.

I gave Daddy the dirty weekend in Charleston story, the married Yankee who in one wild weekend had impregnated his naïve daughter. It was close enough to something he might have done in his salesman days that he accepted it completely and commented accordingly, "Didn't know Chrissie had it in her."

"You can't say anything though," I said in a conspiring tone, ready now to reveal the rest of our story.

"Why?" he asked suspiciously.

"Dwayne's agreed to put his name on the birth certificate."

"He thinks he's the Dad?"

"No Daddy, Chris finally explained everything to him when he found out, but begged him to keep quiet about it and pretend to be the father."

"And he agreed?" Dad asked incredulously.

"Chrissie said he's quite proud about the whole thing. Telling all his buddies his ex is having his baby."

"I always knew that boy was a few bricks short of a load," Daddy spat out.

"Now you know why I wanted you home early this year. We need you Daddy," I ended in a little girls voice.

"Well sheeit. You're sure its April?"

"Yes Daddy. Now you be sure to call Chrissie tonight, she needs your support."

"Okay honey," and then after a long pause asked, "So all that stuff about you not having a man...well you know...what you said at the airport..."

"Oh no Daddy! That was true! Only it's now six months since any man has seen me naked...I'm so horny Daddy...I can't go anywhere! I'm spending all my time taking care of Chrissie...I need your help...I know you'll be able figure out something...find me a man...."

"We'll see honey," he said with a new interest in his voice, "Listen I'll call you back soon, let me see what I can organize..."

~~~~

"You told him what?" Chrissie demanded as we lay entwined in bed later that night. "Poor Daddy. A little slut for a daughter," she said laughing.

"I had to make sure he'd come!" I insisted.

"But he may think..."

"Ummm," was my only response before I captured her wet lips.

~~~~~

Two nights later as we lay spooned together, her now big breasts and huge stomach resting softly against my back, one arm draped over my breasts, she whispered in my ear, "What about Jimmy?"

"What about him?" I stalled.

"You know. Did you ever want to?"

"No...never."

"Liar!"

I rolled over so I was facing Chris, kissed her pretty nose, then asked, "Do you want to hear a story?"

"Please Mandy," she begged as she burrowed against me. "Is it about Jimmy and his Mommie?"

"Once upon a time," I started, just as I'd started every bedtime story I'd told her when she was five and six and seven and eight... "A sixteen year old boy was very unhappy for some reason."

"Why?"

"That's what his mommy wanted to know. 'Jimmy, tell mommy what's wrong', she'd ask but poor Jimmy was too shy to answer. Then one day she found him crying in his room and she finally got her boy to talk.

"He was sixteen but still only five feet four inches tall, and while all his friends were able to grow mustaches, Jimmy's chin was as smooth as a baby's. 'I don't have any hair there either mom,' he said pointing to his groin."

"What did his mommy do?" Chris asked.

"She told him he was a handsome, smart boy who'd grow to be a fine man one day."

"Did that make him happy?"

"No, the poor boy got sadder and sadder as the weeks passed."

"So what did you do?"

"Jimmy's mom felt sorry for him of course...but she also didn't want her son to end up being a little whiner..."

"What?" Chris protested, "That wasn't very nice of you."

"She wanted her boy to grow up to be a man," I insisted.

"And so"

"And so, I threw him in the car one day without telling him where we were going, drove two and a half hours south, and then pulled in at the 'Sunset City' nude beach in northern Florida."

"You never did!"

"When he walked out on the beach he almost had a fit. 'I'm not taking off my clothes mother,' he promised as we stood arguing in front of a thousand naked people."

"Poor Jimmy."

"I told him to wait in the car if he was a baby, but that I was going to sunbathe, and that I didn't want him hanging around clothed."

"What did he do," Chris asked but I knew she knew her nephew well enough by now.

"He spent the whole day naked on the beach and never complained again. Mind you," I added laughing, "he added six inches in height and started to grow a beard over the next six months."

"What about his..."

"Penis," I giggled. "Surely you now more about his penis than I?"

"It grew too," my sister admitted laughing.

"And then one day last year, during the second term of his senior year, a big eighteen year old man now..."

"Yes?" asked Chris, eager to hear more of her lover's secrets.

"Well he had quite a few girlfriends by then you know...anyway, one Saturday morning he arrived in the kitchen as I was eating breakfast, pranced in in his boxers, nothing else...very nonchalant as he strutted in front of his mother, his cock bouncing..."

"He did the same to me last summer," sis exclaimed. "What'd you do?"

"I just said, 'Jimmy, maybe we should have a little talk'.

'About what mom,' he wanted to know.

'Your little problem,' I said as I pointed to his shorts. 'You never told me if you ever grew any hair, if your penis problem was ever resolved.'

"You didn't ask him that?"

"He completely denied it! Said I was making the whole story up."

"He didn't!"

"But you know what? In the weeks that followed, he...well he made sure I saw it."

"How?"

"Oh, he'd just happen to come out of the bathroom after a shower as I was passing, 'oh sorry mom, I left my towel in my room'...or his door would be open when I went to wake him and he just happened to be lying naked on his back with a hard-on..."

"Did you tell him to stop?"

"No," I said with a grin, "I didn't want to ruin his fun."

"Your fun, you mean?"

"Maybe," I admitted.

"You're as bad as me," she accused as she hugged me even closer.

"I'm not having his baby, dear sister."

We kissed, both of us happy and then she whispered in my ear, "We could both share him."

"But what about Daddy?" I finally responded.

"We could share him too," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"God, you are a tramp!"

We both dreamt that night!

~~~~

Two nights later as we lay in bed Chris leaned over and pulled something from the bedside table.

"You slut," I gasped when I recognized the thing for what it was. Utterly lifelike but huge, the long, thick, erect penis even had a large ball sac sitting tight under it and the base holding the thing had real blond hairs growing out of it.

"I made it," Chris exclaimed with a grin, "For you."

"It's huge!" I protested even as I felt the hunger grow between my legs. "It'd never fit...never," I laughed, then stuck out my tongue at it as Chris waved it in front of my face.

"I call it Jimmy junior," she said, leering seductively as she brought the fat head to my lips.

"He's not that big," I started.

"I made an exact mold of his cock last summer dear sister. Jimmy is very beeeeg," she laughed as she slowly trailed the shaft down my chin, then over each of my breasts, almost hurting my aching nipples, down, down lower until I felt it being run lightly over my crack.

"Nooooo, no please Chrissie," I pled as she worked the fat head inside me. This fabricated dildo was larger than any man I'd ever dreamed of, let alone fucked, and I knew I was lost as I felt my body's gushing embrace of this monster.

"Call it Jimmy," Chris cooed as she worked it inside of me, each thrust splitting, widening me.

"Chrissss, oh Chrisssss!" I protested weakly as my body arched off the bed to meet each thrust.

"Jimmy!" she insisted as she played me. "He wants you so bad."

"He doesn't! He's got you," I cried.

"He told me he's wanted you since he figured out what it was for," she laughed as she filled me again and again with my son's fat cock. "He loves his Aunt but he wants his pretty mommy," she continued to tease. "His sexy mommy, his so hot, sexy mommy," she said as she licked her lips and then dipped her mouth to my nipple.

"Oh fuck me baby, fuck mommy," I finally cried as my orgasm spasmed through me. I lay back, panting as I watched Chris pull the juice coated prick from me and then insert it in her mouth.

Without words we had agreed to share!

~~~~~

Jimmy arrived home on March 28th. "I dropped out," his final words on the subject.

We were so happy to see him we didn't care. We wanted him home when the baby arrived. When Chris and Jimmy left to go to bed that night I wanted to join them, wanted my son...wanted his beeeg cock...

I woke when he turned on the light and entered my room at two a.m., and then drowsily looked up and saw my son at the edge of my bed, naked, ready....I pulled the sheet aside, baring myself, offering...

"Mommy, I always wanted..."

"Shhhhh baby," I crooned as I held out my arms to welcome him.

It seemed even bigger than the toy when he slowly entered me, pushing, spreading me more than any man ever had.

He was gentle with his mom, his tongue and hands soft on my skin as he pumped in slow, long thrusts.

Every nerve end in my cunt seemed to be in contact with the male shaft that filled every corner of my pink, wet cave.

I came easily, fast; felt my juices lubricate my son's plunging giant. Minute after minute he lasted, finally speeding up, short, fast lunges now as a second spasm of emissions came from my trembling body.

Flooded by hot cum, I feel it everywhere, can't believe it as he bucks again and again inside me...

He pulls out even as I cry, "Nooooo honey, please, please baby, leave it in mommy." Hear the plop as my son's moist cockhead jumps into view, still hard, white sauce dripping from its end.

Watched as his thick cream slips from my pussy and over my thighs.

Leaned over to taste my son.

"What are you doing?" I cried when he lifted me from the bed and started to carry me towards the door. I could feel his cum oozing from my cunt as we moved. "I want to taste you."

Chrissie was awake, smiling, when Jimmy dropped me next to her on the big bed. "So, you seduced your little boy," she teased, "stole my lover."

"Hah!" I protested as I crawled over to her and lowered my lips on hers. "Ahhhhh," I squealed as Jimmy, after moving between my legs, shank his thick shaft deep into my pussy in one long thrust.

"He likes it horsey style, don't you Jimmy?" Chris giggled.

So did I! He felt as big as one.

~~~~

For two weeks we slept together, for the most part Chrissie watched as my son fucked me. I wanted to make up for the wasted years...Hard cock twenty-four hours a day.

~~~~

Daddy's big old Caddie pulled into the yard in a cloud of dust on April 15th.

He huffed and puffed about the pregnancy, but it was clear to us all he was happy to be finally becoming a granddad. And while he hovered around his pregnant daughter he couldn't help looking at me speculatively from time to time.

I knew what he was thinking, knew he was wondering just what, and when, something might happen between he and I.

I didn't make him wait long! Simply slipped naked into his bedroom twenty minutes after we'd all retired to our beds that first night. I was horny for Daddy's cock!

"Honey, they'll hear, they'll know," he whispers hoarsely as I approach his bed.

"I waited all my life for this Daddy," I say as I crawl up his naked body.

"But baby," he starts before I capture his mouth.

Although older, he's still harder, more physical, more dominating than his grandson. He takes me like a man. He dominates me! I thrash under him as he works me.

There's a cruelness to his lovemaking, a masculinity that awakens something new in me...a craving to be submissive to this man...

He moves me as he pleases, dominates me with his body...fucks me deep. I'm a groaning animal as I come...awash in seed...

~~~~

"Jimmy's the Daddy," I whispered as we lay entwined later, his sap slowly seeping from my pussy and over my thighs.

"Jimmy? What do you mean....ah fuck, I shoulda known," he laughed as comprehension hit him. "Dwayne, Yankee salesmen...sheeit, I shoulda known," he repeated. "That little bastard, fucking his Aunt right in front of all of us...I knew he'd never keep that big cock of his in that little bathing suit all summer...just thought he'd be fucking one of them teenyboppers..."

"A big Scouries cock," I interrupted as my fingers circled my Daddy's still hard shaft. "I think only a Scouries penis could ever satisfy Chrissie or I," I teased as I lowered my lips to his still leaking cockhead.

"It's too big for you honey," he groaned as I enveloped the fat head and started to lick him.

That's what you think, I said to myself as I took more and more of Daddy into my mouth.

He pumped my head against his groin, his hands twisted in my long, blond hair as he ejaculated into my throat...

"Did you ever want to fuck me when I was younger Daddy? Or Chrissie?" I asked as we lay panting afterward.

"I was married sweetie, never even dreamed of it."

"But after Mommy passed?" I pressed.

"Sheeit, you had the baby and were running around, and Chris, she was just married to Dwayne..."

"But didn't..."

"Couldn't help it some times," he finally admitted. "Running around half naked the two of you, swimming bareass in the summer, golden cunts...," he remembered.

"Did you watch us?" I teased.

"Dwayne off fishing with his buddies, you and Chrissie not getting near enough man, of course I wanted to...hell you two are the prettiest girls in the county, always were."

~~~~

We woke late, sweaty and sticky, our sheets caked with our juices.

"Morning lover," I said as I gave Daddy a quick peck on his nose.

"Morning to you baby girl," he rasped as he rolled on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

"Aren't you tired?" I giggled, already feeling his hardness growing against my stomach. "You are pretty old."

"Sixty-three and horny as a thirteen year old," he promised as he pushed deep inside of me in one long stroke.

~~~~

"Are you two awake?" we heard yelled through the door and then a second later Chrissie burst into the room with two coffee mugs in her hand, followed closely by my grinning son.

"Hells bells," Daddy shouted as his prick exploded inside of me.

"GRAMPA! MOMMY!" Jimmy protested as Daddy continued to shoot rope after rope of hot cum into my wet insides, unable to stop as his orgasm engulfed him.

"You two," he finally muttered as he slipped out of me, a white strand hanging from his sticky cock, "sleeping together, making babies, it's disgusting..."

"You're a fine one to talk," admonished Chris, "giving your little, innocent grandson ideas..."

"Bullshit," he fumed but in the face of all our laughter finally started to grin.

Chris bent and licked its purple head, tasted me as she swallowed Daddy's cum.

"CHRISSIE!"

"AUNT CHRIS!"

"JESUS HONEY!" exploded from the three of us.

~~~~

"Jimmy's sleeping with us tonight Daddy," I announced as we were eating our dessert that night at dinner.

After nearly choking on a mouthful of apple pie, he started, "But...what about..."

"I want both of you in me...at the same time," I said licking my lips. Could see any protest die in his eyes as he considered the possibilities.

"What about Chrissie?"

"Oh, there'll be other nights Poppa," my little sister promised, "Don't you worry about that."

I was ravaged! Ummmmm! Two big cocks belonging to the only two men in the world I loved took turns, combined, shared, used...my little body. Years without a real man and now two huge cocks filling me.

It was 2:27 in the morning and I was squealing in pleasure as my son pumped his seed into my bum while daddy ejaculated hotly into my pussy, when we heard the wail.

My granddaughter's head was just visible between my sister's thighs when the three of us rushed naked into Chrissies bedroom.

"Jesus H. Christ," Jimmy moaned as he took in the scene.

"Call the fucking doctor," Dad ordered in panic.

"You better get some hot water, blankets, towels," I said softly as I knelt between Chrissies legs.

The first thing Elizabeth Marie Scouries saw when she popped out into the world five minutes later were her four nearest relatives, all as naked as she, watching raptly....

scouries
scouries
10,411 Followers