Scouting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,355 Followers

Morning came and we showered one final time together after having some gentle sex in bed. I woke the guys and headed down to the breakfast in the hotel while Amy dressed. We decided we better give the appearance of not dressing together. Breakfast was an easy continental breakfast and then we started getting ready to head out. We had one last kiss before we left the hotel room, knowing that it would be our last.

The trip home was long and slow, both of us dreading having to explain to my wife how we ended up naked together, and to convince her that it was a onetime thing and there was nothing to it besides survival. We both hoped that the fact that I was rescuing Amy, her best friend would make the difference. If I were my wife, I'm not sure I would believe me.

That was over four years ago. I am still happily married to my wife. Our two families are still as close as they were, and when we are together, Amy and I still act like we did before, except for maybe a bit tighter hug when we meet. I have to admit though, when I am fishing at her lake, she frequently comes out of the house to stand on the porch naked for me to see, and I have been known to sneak onto her porch to peek into the large patio door that looks into her bedroom. She politely leaves the curtains open when she knows I am coming fishing. I have watched her shower through the open doors and even stood on one side of the glass and jacked off while she sat on the other using a dildo or vibrator. Both of us know that we can't ever have sex again, but the teasing has gone to a whole new level.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,355 Followers