Screen Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome. Viv and I are going out tonight -- Popular Misconception is playing at the Hilltop." She scooped up the remote to the tv and turned it on, hunting down the recordings she'd made of her daytime shows.

"FanTaViv?"

"Hm? Yeah, you've seen her on my Facebook page? We went to beauty school together. She works in one of the salons in a mall outparcel. You've seen her before, I think - she remembers you dropping me at school, at least."

"Hm, okay. Not like there weren't a couple of dozen girls there at any given moment," he said with a laugh.

"Well, she's a white girl, about Jessie's height and weight, so five-seven and maybe what, one-thirty-five? She weight-lifted in high-school and still does the gym thing. 34C tits, an apple-round ass just shy of a ghetto booty, and legs like a gazelle."

"Oh -- dark hair about mid-back? Kinda auburn highlights?"

"That's her. I take it you remember?"

"Oh, yeah." He grinned at his step-daughter who was pretty much the exact physical opposite of the girl they'd just described. "Yeah, she's one I'd remember."

Pauletta dropped her head slightly to look at him through her eyebrows. "You are disgusting."

He spread his arms wide, laughing. "I'm just a guy and she's a pretty girl. Can't help noticing what I like. Y'all gonna double-team the poor guys at Hilltop?"

She grinned and shrugged. "Depends on who's there. The ones who don't know me are in trouble. Oh, speaking of, I gotta go hit the shower."

Ben didn't go for her phone until he heard her actually start the water in the shower. Once that happened, he snatched the cell-phone out of her purse, memorizing how she'd had it stowed, and pulled the miniature memory card out of its socket. He fitted it into an adapter and slipped it into the slot on his laptop. In seconds, he was copying everything from her phone's memory.

Once he had the phone returned and meticulously repositioned, he went to the bathroom and opened the door, only to be met with a gout of steam that instantly fogged over his glasses.

"Need help?"

"Aaaah! You're letting the heat out! And no, I don't need help from a pervert who only wants to scrub my back so he can peek at me showering and try to grope my boobs."

He thought about the video and wondered what masturbating while standing next to her sleeping stepdad would make her, if he were the pervert. He started to ask, but decided that discussion could wait until later, like until the repositioned security camera caught exactly what she was doing the next time she did it.

"Peeking wouldn't do me any good -- my glasses are fogged over. Okay, if you don't want a free back-scrub, I'll just go to work." And dig through this homemade porn you shot in my bedroom this morning, he added to himself.

"Good. Go." The catch in her voice made him wonder if she were masturbating in the shower while they were talking. The body-sounds could have been from wet fingers toying with slicked pussy lips or they could have been the innocent sounds of a simple shower.

** ** **

Pauletta managed to hold off her orgasm until she heard the front door slam. Then, she slid to her knees and threw her head back as the wave hit. Following Viv's advice, she pushed on the orgasm, as if she were on the commode. The second time she pushed, it was like a balloon inside her popped and she felt an incredible draining even as hot juice poured over her hand. She bit her lips and turned the would-be scream into a more manageable muffled "MMMMMMF!" The water coursing down her body mingled with it and washed it away, leaving her feeling incredibly light and floaty.

** ** **

Ben couldn't believe what he was seeing. She had taken several pics of him lying in bed, asleep, a hard-on bulging his shorts. She had pics of her hand on his hard-on. Of her mouth on his chest, sucking at his nipple, smiling. Pics of her rearranging his sleep-shorts to expose his cock. Pics of her handling it directly. Just watching the progression made him incredibly hard. Pics of her giving him a blow-job. Why did I have to sleep through that, he wondered. And she wants to act like I'm a pervert for wanting to scrub her back in the shower? Please. The next pics almost made him choke. She'd straddled him and taken several pics of her pussy-lips holding the length of his cock, her clit pushed against the underside of his head. After that, the pics he'd been expecting of her jacking off next to his bed and the unexpected ones of her sucking her fingers clean, grinning devilishly at the camera, seemed almost a let-down.

He sat there for a while, pondering things.

FanTaViv had to have been referring to these pics, given the time-stamps on the pic-messages.

And -- she had seen them. All of them.

And judging from the posts on Facebook, she'd liked them. Okay, more than liked them. She'd probably had to go hide somewhere and get off after seeing them. Very interesting possibilities there. He slowly scrolled back through the pictures. And I'm sure if I tried to do anything that extensive, she'd wake up pretty quick. Still, I can return the favor to a degree. We'll see what sort of shape she's in when I get home. He checked his watch. Three more hours, sheesh.

** ** **

Viv was slowly scrolling through the pics on her phone -- again -- sipping on a bottle of Seagram's. Pauletta could see two empties on the floor by the couch and the one in Viv's hand would be joining them soon. Viv licked her bottom lip and smiled. "Damn, girl. I would have lost it right there and taken him."

"Right, and woken him up. That wasn't part of the plan, twit." She thumped her laptop screen in frustration. "C'mon, it's two-thirty in the morning. Spa City should not be having overloading issues."

Viv giggled and drained the bottle she was holding. "I could do with an overload issue." She set the bottle down and carefully got to her feet. "Poor little guy. Drained empty and discarded in pursuit of my pleasure." She nudged it with her toes, causing them all to tip over with a muffled tinkling. "Just like so many of your buddies. Time for another one. You?"

Pauletta looked at the remnants in her bottle. "Yeah, okay. I'll have it finished before you get back." When she drained it and set it at her feet, she discovered it was bottle number five in her own pile. Damn, have I been putting them away that fast? She reached over and flipped through the pics on her phone. Remembering the heat of his cock resting between her lips -- both sets -- made her want another drink. That, or it makes me want to ride him into explosive oblivion. She wondered what screwing a beer-bottle felt like. God, that was random. I must be thoroughly lit.

Viv sauntered back into the small living room, her short nightgown swishing around the tops of athletic legs, and handed Pauletta her bottle. "Looks like someone is knocking them back tonight. Or, rather, this morning. What're you thinking about, bee?"

"Screwing a beer-bottle."

Viv was just starting to sit down and the surprised laughter made her lose her balance and fall into her place on the couch. "Oh, my, honey. I was definitely not expecting that! Why a beer-bottle? Are you trying to avoid dreaming about getting stepdaddy-dearest trapped between your legs? That creamy little pussy of yours sure looked happy enough in the picture to be rubbed up against him. And Miss Clitty didn't want to be left out." She growled appreciatively and pushed her hand down against her crotch.

Pauletta howled and threw a pillow at her friend. "Will you let it go, already? Geez, it is hard enough living in the same house knowing he'd do me at a moment's notice."

"Oh, would he? You seem mighty convinced he would."

"He's told me so twice, wench. And that was after having me so relaxed that he was almost able to grope my tits."

"Mmm, what stopped him?"

"My elbow."

Viv spluttered, almost choking on her beer. "Why'd you stop him, girl? God, if his hands were that good, I'd've been purring in his lap."

Pauletta glared across at Viv. "Fine. You want to feel him so bad, you go right ahead and test-drive him yourself tomorrow. But no waking him up. I dare ya, minx. You go do to my stepdaddy exactly what I did to him today. Without getting caught."

"Wow, girl -- are you okay? The fangs-n-claws routine is a whole new do on you."

"I just -- look, this whole deal is screwed up. We're sitting here and you are talking about wanting to have sex with the guy who raised me and how if you were in my place, you'd already be banging him. How am I supposed to feel, hunh? I mean, God, he was always that solid wall of protection, keeping me safe from the world, and then he tells me I drive him wild with desire and that he wants to get in my pants and you are telling me you want in his pants and and and just... God!" She realized she was squalling, which only made the knot in her stomach worse.

Viv's hands were over her mouth in shock. Slowly, she got up and moved across the room to sit at Pauletta's feet, wrapping her arms around her friend's legs and resting her head on Pauletta's knees. "I'm sorry, hun, I didn't understand. I thought he was someone your mom married later on. No wonder you act so confused about this." She reached up to rub the side of her friend's face. "You want him, don't you?"

Pauletta nodded weakly then shook her head. "I don't want him, I want someone like him who can make me feel the way he makes mom feel. But oh God he turns me on. I'll catch him sneaking a look at me and I can see the desire in his face and I get wet instantly and it pisses me off. I don't want to watch him work out, but then I wake up and hear him in the living room with the weights or bands or something and I'll get to where I can see him and the next thing I know, my fingers are racing in and out of my pussy while I'm dreaming its his cock." She sniffed hard and sat back, shoving wisps of hair back from her face, blinking hard. "I want him to fuck me into a screaming oblivion and it makes me feel so damn dirty."

"And he'd do it if you asked."

"And I hate him for it. How can a daddy want to fuck his daughter like that?"

"Because you are damn hot. Because even though he raised you, his blood knows you didn't come from him." Viv patted Pauletta's leg. "Girl, you are both adults. Did he ever do anything to you when you were younger?"

Pauletta didn't even have to think about it before answering. "No, never."

"Well, hon, now you are well and thoroughly a woman and you have a man who is interested in sex with you. And you are messed up because it's the man who raised you and is married to your mom, even though you'd love to get him up deep between your legs." Viv stood up and gently pulled Pauletta to her feet, both of them still clutching their bottles. "Let's go find a bed."

That got a hiccuping laugh in response. "God, that sounds so corny, like you are going to try and take advantage of my wrecked emotional state to get your hands into my pants."

Viv hugged her tight, then playfully ran a hand over the girl's ample boob. "Nah, bee, the hands are going up the shirt under the bra -- my mouth is going inside your pants. So I'm absolutely taking advantage of your emotional state."

Giggling, the two of them staggered down the hall to Pauletta's bedroom, clutching partially-emptied bottles.

** ** **

Ben watched the screen as the two girls staggered down the hall. His cock was swollen solid. Interesting. Maybe I should just mount her one morning and damn the consequences. Maybe. We'll see. He rubbed his chin, grinning. So Viv came over and spent the night. Wonder if the alcohol is helping them sleep deeper than normal. If so, it might make it easier to get away with direct contact. His mind wandered for a moment, imagining the feel of her pussy under his hand. So it's time to return the favor and feel them both up in their sleep.

He backed the video up and stopped it where Viv was playing with Pauletta's tit. Between his legs, his cock throbbed in anticipation. With a soft growl, he ejected the memory-card from his laptop and stood. Grabbing his digital video camera and its desktop tripod, he paused in the living-room just long enough to replace the now-blank memory-card in the camera hidden in the wall-clock. He grinned and headed down the hall toward the back room where the girls were sleeping, turning the video camera on as he went.

The door was pushed closed, but it had failed to latch and now stood open a tiny crack. Listening carefully, he was rewarded with the sounds of two breathing patterns, both deep into sleep. The hum of the central air covered the small noises of him nudging the door open.

Inside, the room was still fairly dim and smelled strongly of alcohol. The only window in the room faced west and was maybe six feet from a tall hedge that turned what light filtered through it a deep green color. Once inside, Ben pushed the door back into position and waited a few seconds to see if his entrance had disturbed them. He grinned to himself. They only went to bed four hours ago. I doubt they've sobered up much. He checked the screen on the camera and slowly approached the queen-sized bed where the girls were sprawled, recording as he went.

Pauletta lay on her back, one leg cocked slightly and both arms down to her sides. Holding the camera just inches from her skin, he tracked the camera up her leg, pausing at her crotch before moving up to her tits. She was wearing her normal sleepwear of a tank-top over a sport bra and a pair of camo-print boy-shorts. Switching the camera to his right hand, he let his left hand lightly settle to her tit, carefully shaping the cup of his palm to match the swell of her flesh. He could feel the heat of her body through the cloth and grinned as a matching heat started in the pit of his belly.

Moving to the other side of the bed, he admired Viv's sleeping form. She was curled up on her right side, facing away from Pauletta. She was wearing a very short silvery-blue nightgown that barely covered her ass and left most of her tits exposed.

Ben reached out and lay his right hand on the curve of her hip, moving extremely slowly to avoid creating so much as an air eddy that might disrupt her sleep. Finally, he made contact. Even through the cloth, he could feel the muscles under her skin -- taut and firm, unlike Pauletta, His cock was a huge rod inside his gym-shorts. Grinning, he moved to stand near her face and eased himself free, his swollen head no more than an inch from her mouth. He could feel her breath, warm and moist on him. Slowly, he leaned toward her until the sensitive skin of his cock made contact with her lips.

Satisfied with the footage, he moved back, resecuring himself. Lordy, she's all but spilling out of that gown, he thought. I bet that would make a great pic. Carefully, he teased the slinky fabric down, a millimeter at a time, until her tit was bare. Carefully, he cupped his hand around it, just as he'd done to his stepdaughter a few minutes ago. Viv sighed softly in her sleep and rolled onto her back.

Ben wasn't sure whether he should be disappointed at not getting to uncover her ass on the video or to be thrilled that he would instead get to expose her pussy. He carefully caught the hem of her gown and slowly lifted it away from her, peeking under it with both camera and eyes. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed close into a small bush. Folding the cloth back, he let his hand come to rest on her mound, the tip of his middle finger resting lightly on her clit. He had to fight the urge to start stroking her sex-button, even though he knew she'd respond positively if she woke up. Instead, he set the camera down on its tripod on the bed between her legs so it could film him as he carefully lowered his face to her crotch and inhaled. Gingerly, he stuck his tongue out to rest where his finger had been moments ago.

Grinning, he moved back, picking up the camera. Holding it up for a clear view of what he was doing, he nudged Viv's other breast free from her gown. Emboldened by her lack of response, he cupped her tit and ran his thumb over her nipple, thrilled to see it stiffen slightly. Leaning over, he put his mouth over it, flicking it gently with his tongue.

He stopped and set the camera up on a clear spot on the closet ledge and angled it to overlook the bed. Moving back to the girls, he stepped out of his exercise shorts and ran his thumbs over his nipples. Bending low, he rubbed one over Viv's pussy-lips, grinning at the electricity that shot through his body from the contact. Moving down the side of the bed, he took ahold of his cock and rubbed his head up her leg from ankle to hip. There, he took her limp hand and wrapped it around his shaft and slowly stroked himself with it several times. Leaving her fingers loosely holding him, he reached out with both hands to cup her tits and began gently fondling them, lightly rolling her nipples in his fingers. After about a minute, he freed himself from her and leaned close to kiss her on the mouth, then moved to the other side of the bed.

Pauletta wasn't going to be nearly as much fun to play with, because of her choice in sleepwear. He took her clothed tits in both hands, slowly and gently, checking for any disturbance in her sleep. Then he slid his hands down over her belly to her hips, his thumbs resting on the swell of her mound. Carefully, he slid one inside the fly of her shorts and almost cried out as his bare skin found hers. Gently, he repositioned his hand so that his middle finger took his thumb's place inside her shorts. With one of her legs bent, he could get his finger into position before actually touching her. When he did, he could feel she was ever so slightly damp. Holding her there, he leaned close so that his cock brushed her lips.

It wouldn't take much and I could have her in two openings at once, he thought. He grinned. And apparently she wants it so bad.

On the other side of the bed, Viv rolled again, so that her back was to the edge of the bed. Ben froze, wondering if she was about to wake up. And wouldn't that get interesting.

Slowly, he moved away from his stepdaughter and back around to her friend. He rested his hand on her hip, checking for any changes, but not expecting any. Gently, he slid the hem of her gown further up and admired the exposed anatomy. He grabbed the video camera and repositioned it for a better view of her bottom. Her knees were drawn up into an almost fetal position, perfectly placed to be taken from behind or on top, her pussy on full display. A gentle finger-stroke revealed a dampness to her, too.

He leaned close and rubbed his cock up the crack of her ass, wondering how long it would be before she woke up if he took her. Carefully, he swung one leg over her and braced it between the two girls. The angle still wasn't quite right for real penetration, but it got the head of his cock into contact with her pussy-lips. He pushed gently and her body opened itself to him, revealing wet petals eager to take him in. Very slowly, he stroked himself in and out of her, never managing to get even the whole head of his cock inside her. After a half a dozen strokes, he pulled out of her and moved back to Pauletta, rubbing his pussy-slicked cock on her lips. He put his face to her crotch, kissing her mound through the fabric of her shorts and inhaled her scent.

Okay, it's time to work out before I rape someone, he told himself. Or two someones.

** ** **

Pauletta woke up, remembering the feel of the beer bottle inside her. It had been incredibly different, maybe in part because it had been Viv's hands holding her wrists down over her head and sliding the bottle in and out of her pussy, those gorgeous tits dangling over her face just out of reach, threatening to jump out of her nightie. But it had been really, really good. Grinning, she arched her back and ran her hands down her belly. Viv was still stretched out beside her, one boob having finally spilled out of her gown. Pauletta reached out and cupped it, wondering if she should have let Viv use more than the bottle on her.