Screensaver Surprise

Story Info
A screensaver announces her intentions.
1.1k words
3.9
43.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

I had no idea what my girlfriend had in mind when she sent the e-mail to my work account telling me to "be ready for a surprise at my place after work today." I immediately replied that I would come by after I had gone home to change from suit and tie to something much more comfortable... then spent the rest of the afternoon trying to anticipate what her devious mind had planned for me.

When Katie opened the door to her apartment, she wore only her black-and-gold swimsuit and was still a bit wet, apparently having recently returned from the pool in the courtyard. Her eyes sparkled and her smile widened as I stepped inside, suddenly feeling rather overdressed, but the long hug we shared once the door was closed dispelled that thought.

Katie took her time undressing me there in the living room, not allowing me to touch her, let alone undress her. When at last I was fully nude before her, she opened the drawer in the nearby lamp table and withdrew a blindfold, the same one (obviously pre-placed) she often wears when I restrain her to the bedposts and tease her mercilessly. While I had worn it a few times, I was typically the dominant one in our sexual play, so I was even more intrigued (and aroused) by what she must have had in mind for me.

Once she had removed my sight, my girlfriend stood behind me for a moment, gently stroking my heavy erection, spreading the drops of clear passion around the tip as she kissed me repeated on the neck and between my shoulders. The feel of her damp swimsuit – and especially her soft pillowy swells – pressing against my back somehow enhanced the experience for me, perhaps due to the complete lack of sight. But, all too soon, Katie stepped away from me, then took my hand and led me through the apartment.

Even without the ability to see, I knew the layout of the apartment well enough to know that I was being led to the guest bedroom, which also served as Katie's "office," where she studies for her grad classes. With great care, she helped me to sit in her cushioned desk chair, and adjusted the back so that I would lean comfortably rearward, almost as if resting in a recliner. Then she knelt before me as she had done so many times before, stroking my thighs as her mouth captured the tip of my manhood.

Several exquisite minutes passed. Her hands roamed by legs and stomach and chest, occasionally fondling my testicles or lightly pinching my nipples. Her tongue flicked up and down and across my length as her lips formed an airtight seal around my fleshy sword, her head moving slowly back and forth. Again and again, I sighed softly, definitely enjoying this intimate scenario, and thankful that everything was progressing somewhat slowly, extending the encounter and lengthening the pleasure she was giving to me. Yet each time I reached out to touch her face or caress her arms or brush her lengthy sandy locks away from her face, she would place my hands back on the armrests and hold them there for several seconds.

At last, her hands returned to my groin. While she finally pulled back her head and allowed my hardened phallus to escape the seal of her lips, her hands took up the task of ensuring my pleasure, gripping me firmly and stroking me gently. After a few moments, her whisper seemed almost thunderous to me in the absolute silence:

"Take off the blindfold and look straight ahead."

At last, the surprise mentioned in the e-mail would be revealed to me. I tried not to appear too eager as I pulled off the blindfold and had to squint as I looked directly ahead.

...at a picture of Katie, naked, a big red ball gag in her mouth, hogtied on a cement patio.

I must have said something in my surprise, because I heard my girlfriend laugh softly, then felt her warm wet mouth resume its previous task, this time working just a little faster.

Picture after picture after picture was displayed on the computer screen. Each picture was of Katie in a bondage scenario. Some were outside, but most were inside. A few of the ones inside were clearly done at a place designed for bondage play, given the furniture to which she had been restrained. And while I had for some time fantasized about seeing my girlfriend bound in a more restrictive manner, including being bound to some of these very devices, actually seeing it only heightened my arousal.

"Oh, Katie!" I whispered, my thoughts beginning to scramble as the ultimate meaning of this presentation befell me. How many times had I purposely searched for and enjoyed bondage images and videos online, mentally superimposing Katie in the place of the submissive woman? How many times had I read bondage-based erotica online, replacing the name and description of the female slave with Katie? How many times had I heard audio files online of a woman being beaten and "heard" the screams with Katie's voice instead?

The pictures began to repeat, displaying in random order. Yet I was still mesmerized by the images of my girlfriend in these artistically-captured poses. In fact, I was so entranced by these pictures that it was only seconds before my climax wracked my senses that I was truly aware again of the action taking place between my thighs, and when my gratification came, it was truly explosive.

As I slowly descended the sexual peak, Katie slowly rose up from the floor, her spermed face blocking my view of the bound Katie on the computer screen. She smiled, making a show of using her fingers to wipe the semen from her face and lick her fingers clean, never once breaking eye contact with me.

"I'll go make dinner," she announced softly once she had sufficiently cleaned herself. "Come join me when you're ready."

Katie was still wearing the swimsuit and I was still naked as we ate the chicken salad she had prepared. It was during the meal that she confessed that a slave-in-training friend and her Master had helped her in taking the pictures during my last business trip. After she had sent me the e-mail that morning, she had spent some time creating the screensaver slide show.

But most importantly, Katie admitted that she had long wanted to escalate our bondage play from simply being tied to the bedposts on occasion to something a little more "formal" between us, although not quite to the level of Master and slave.

Tomorrow night, Katie and I will be visiting with her friend and her Master. This promises to be a very interesting and enlightening discussion on how Katie and I can grow within the bondage realm. It is also amazing that, to some extent, Katie and I had both wanted to expand our horizons in this area, but it likely would never have happened if not for her screensaver surprise.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers