Screwing My Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaista Bhabhi began to slide her hand along the length of my cock, then said: "Go on, suck harder, I like it".

I sucked harder, and then harder I was afraid I would suck too hard, even bite her nipple, and hurt my sweet sister-in-law. I licked around her tits and took them half into my mouth, sucking hard, using my teeth gently and licking on them. I was exhilarated with the scent of her body and it was making me wild.

Now I started sucking it and it started hardening and further growing in my mouth. I let it out of my mouth and took the other nipple in my lips. But with my fingers I kept softly rubbing, stoking and pulling the nipple I had just let out of my mouth. My Bhabhi held my face tightly against her breasts and kept caressing my hair, kissing my forehead and murmuring under her breath. After sucking on her nipples, pleasing her for a time, I placed my mouth between her two mountains and sucked as hard as I could.

She ran her fingers through my hairs. "Are we going to have sex or what?" "Yes, Bhabhi, we have to do it," I replied. "Do it then, do me Zahoor, we have waited long enough, climb on me; don't waste time, we don't have long. I am so horny. I feel like I am on fire. Take me please. Please take me. Pound my cunt to pulp till I scream the roof off! " I was blown away by the urgency in her voice; the forbidden fruit was there, waiting, open for me. she was in the throes of passion, uttering words that I never thought she could ever say.

I sat between her legs and positioned myself in between in her thighs. She spread her legs wide, giving me total access to the mysteries of her cunt. She had a beautiful pussy, it was very large and the outer lips were slightly wrinkled and darker in color compared to the skin on her thighs.

Her pussy was noticeably wet and glowing and her folds looked soft and. I brushed my fingers across her swollen lips, and spread them gently. Suddenly, I shoved a finger deep into her pussy. She clutched at me, surprised by the sudden invasion, and anticipating more. I responded by ramming another finger deep into her cunt, and began working my fingers around inside. "Are we really going to do this?" I asked.

"Yes, we are, If you want to," she pulled me to her as she spread her thighs as wide as she could get them. I wanted my cock inside of her so bad now. She opened her thighs wider and guided the tip of my cock into her gaping hole as I lay on top of her.

At that moment, Shaista my sister in law was not a 36 years old woman and I just a nineteen year old boy. I was 'man' and she, 'woman' and we were going to do what only a man and a woman can do. I plunged forward, savoring every single inch of her tight pussy. It felt unbelievably good, so much better than I had imagined, and almost no resistance at all! Her pussy was dripping with excitement and she moaned as I slid in easily deep into her eager and slippery cunt, filling her with my thick length.

I was buried to the hilt in a wet, velvet vise. I rested there for a moment, looking into her eyes, both of us relishing this moment of bliss.

Her cunt was so wet, so warm like an oven. Her eager cunt lips wrapped around my shaft like a glove as she welcomed me greedily and, with her hands, brought my face down to hers for a long, sensual kiss.

She gave a deep sigh saying, "oh that felt so wonderful, Zahoor!" I slid my cock back and buried into her pussy again and enjoyed the rapturous feeling. She was better than I had dared dream.

It was difficult for me to believe that I was actually fucking my sister in law's pussy, my own sister. I looked at her face; her eyes looked up at mine and were full of lust. She grasped my cock with her vaginal muscles. She wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped me tight while I pumped inside her, relishing in the damp warmth of her body.

After a few hard strokes I started moving with all my power and speed. I was pulling my cock out to the maximum possible extent without letting the tip slip outside. She started moaning loudly. I decided to savor this as much as I could. I slammed away for as long as I could, my balls slapping against the base of her pussy, my pubic bone pressing hard against her clitoris, then I stopped.

I slowed right down, teasing the both of us, it still felt amazing, but it subdued the approaching climax. Once I felt my impending orgasm subside, I picked up my pace again. Shaista Bhabhi starting moaning with pleasure as I pounded into her.

We kissed some more. And the more we kissed the hotter it got! Her tongue and lips were everywhere. On my face, my lips, my neck, my ears. And mine were the same. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her neck, and ears. I was forcefully kissing her, invading her mouth as soon as I got a chance, whilst wrestling and defending my own mouth from her passionate tongue.

I had to slow down again, so I moved my body and supported my weight on one elbow, freeing a hand to tweak her nipples. Back and forth between each nipple, long slow thrusts of my throbbing cock in and out of her sopping pussy. The electricity cut out. The only fan in the room was not working now, though it was mid-afternoon in the hot and humid weather but who cared. We were fucking like rabbits.

She would bite my shoulder and pledge her undying love to me, and I would plunge my cock into her and swear I'd never love another the way I loved her!

She fucked me happily and enthusiastically, thrusting her soppy dripping pussy back till her soft ass cheeks banged against my underbelly taking the full length of my cock into her wet mature cunt. I continued pumping into her steadily.

Shasta's moans grew louder and louder with each of my thrusts. Her hands clasped me tightly, but then my sister in law said to me, "Zahoor, slow down otherwise you will lose it soon," She moved her bottom, while her hand clasped my buttocks and pulled on me as she spread her legs wider to accommodate more of me in her cunt. She asked me "Zahoor, squeeze me, twist my nipples a bit''

I had my hands full of those ripe breasts then and the little hard nubs of nipples got the treatment they deserved as I squeezed the yielding breasts and pinched and pushed the nubs back into their areola first and pulled them back to full length again. I leaned in and placed my mouth on her breast. My hungry mouth was now being crushed with her proud breasts. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock even tighter, making my cock twitch in response.

It was so subtle and it felt so wonderful. I continued to kiss and devour her soft and succulent breasts flesh. The breasts that had proudly breast-fed her children looked capable of quenching my hunger and thirst too. Her pussy would contract around my cock causing it to throb, the throb then making her pussy contract again, only this time more insistently. I was trying to slam my cock in as hard as it would go. Our pace increased further and we were both breathing heavily. The sweat between our bodies was slick as we slid against each other and I rocked my cock into her.

As I sucked her breast, I reached around and squeezed her firm, sweaty ass, pulling her into me even more. Our slick flesh slapped against each other we both were impossibly excited and naturally noisier as the room was filled with the maddening aroma of moist sex and sensual moans and groans of ecstasy of two bodies aching for a common release.

The room was filled with sounds of her moaning, my grunts and the slick, liquid sounds that were emanating from the union of our organs. "You don't know how many times I've dreamt about this," I said breathlessly. It was a great pleasure for me to fuck my Bhabhi (sister in law) on the bed where my elder brother fucks her. "Probably just as many as I have, ooooh! How I missed out on having this good lusty meat all this while in spite of being so close with you! Your cock, its so... its so... fucking great!" she replied with obvious lust. Our lovemaking was getting ever more vigorous and Bhabhi's pussy was slurping as my glistening cock pistoned in and out.

I was squeezing her marvelous soft tits and shoved a little extra harder up into her accommodating hot pussy. Her pussy walls would then grip me spasmodically. To that, my cock would jerk a little more in her soft love tunnel in appreciation. She was making sounds again, grunts and moans interspersed with words like, "Ooooh! Zahoor, How I dreamed of your hard cock! Your cock, its so hard and nice!" her talking like that drove me further on, making my cock stiffer as it would rear its head in her wet pulsating silky quim.

This was followed by the slow rhythmic movement of her hips, her vaginal muscles clutching my member every time I pulled away. We continued with this till she suddenly started to push and grind her bottom at a frantic speed, moaning and groaning as though possessed by the devil, as she peaked to a rapturous climax. Her pussy was making wet squishing sounds as my cock drove up into her wet pussy as only a stiff cock driving into a wet, lubricated and greasy pussy can. It was like poking into a cup of hot jelly. Or like hot knife into a slab of butter.

I pounded far up into my Bhabhi's willing and inviting mature cunt and my hands held onto her shaking buttock globes and sometimes She dug her fingernails into my back; she felt my muscles tense with every move she made. I felt her nails scratch deeply, leaving bloody trails down my back. She came for the third time.

But I had not yet finished. I just kept fucking her. I fucked her so long and hard that she finally stopped moving against me, stopped meeting my violent, hammering thrusts, stopped fucking me back and just laid there, taking it. Beads of moisture exuded from her skin on her forehead, resembling the morning dew on a rose petal. Sweat poured from our bodies, sliding down into our sweet junction mingling with the combined juices as I labored to fulfill my sister in law's famished cunt and its cock craving.

I was fucking her in simple missionary style, her mouth was dribbling saliva and her cunt was dribbling pussy honey. She had climaxed at least three times. Not the explosive kind, but three long waves that came and went, racking her passion heated body.

Finally I cried out, "I can't hold it any more Bhabhi." "Oh! Yes," she couldn't complete her sentence and clutched me tightly, moving again with my rhythm, matching every movement, riding me back. It had become a frantic, driven rhythm, purposeful and unwavering. Faster and harder, her nails clenched into my flesh, my teeth were sinking into her body.

"Cum inside of me, Zahoor. It's okay. I want you to squirt your load deep into me."

A few more thrusts and I let loose, my balls clenching as fireworks went off in my brain and my dick exploded like a pent up volcano pumping seed from the bottom of my nuts, every thick dollop deep, deep into the waiting pulsating oven of my sister in law's womanhood, I could feel her cunt pulsating as my cock continued to throb and pump squirts and squirts of cum into her.

I looked down and watched as she stroked her pussy up my cock, our combined secretions dripping from her pussy, making my cock slick, soaking our pubic hair, squirming to get more. I barely remember collapsing in utter exhaustion on her soft well-endowed sweaty body. With my arms around her neck, I pulled myself into her and we tongued each other's mouths. Our bodies had perspired like we had come out of a bath just then and I could feel her massive breasts slip and squeak on my wet chest surface as we wriggled about against each other.

I lay on top of her, my cock still inside of her, still semi-hard, sighing and trying to catch my breath for several moments. Bhabhi clasped her legs around me to hold me and rested on her back. She was floating and wanted to treasure this experience for eternity. I started playfully running my hand through her hair while kissing her lightly all over her face. Bhabhi returned the soft kisses and started using her tongue to stroke my face.

Our bodies were both wet with perspiration but we kept them locked together. We could feel our combined juices drip out of her pussy as my cock shriveled. She reached out and pulled the cloth that happened to be her bed sheet. She placed it under her ass to absorb the leaking juices. After we caught our breath, we talked and laughed for a few minutes.

Neither of us could believe what we were experiencing. She clung to me and pushed me slightly away from her face to look at me and say, "promise me you won't tell anyone, even your friends, Zahoor, promise me," she pleaded.

"I promise you Bhabhi, but you should promise that you will allow us to do it again." I replied.

"Yes! I will, you're really very good; you are incredible, you made love to me like my husband has never done in all my life, my husband I mean your brother has never satisfied me like you satisfied me" she said, "I wish I had a husband like you. That girl will be the luckiest one, to marry you. A woman may resist you in the beginning but she will simply love it when you've finished with her." she said to me with great affection.

"I want you to eat, lick and suck my pussy. I want you to fuck me completely. I want you in every hole I've got. It may not all happen today but this is only the beginning. I know you love my big ass and I want you to put your mouth and tongue all over it. I want you to kiss it, eat it, suck it and fuck it. I want you to totally possess me because my ass is now yours. Anytime you want it, anywhere you want it. How does that sound?"

I was not sure how long we stayed that way. I rolled off of her; my cock was still in a half erect stage. Her thighs were wide open, and I stared at her cunt, watching the liquid ooze from her hole.

I kissed and licked her stomach, rolling over onto my side, propping my head on my left elbow so that I could look right into Bhabhi's eyes. She lay stretched out on the bed next to me and returned my glance with a big smile. I felt totally connected to her. We lay in each other's arms in the sweet afterglow of an incredible fuck. As I was playing with her breasts she was rubbing my cock.

It was hard again almost instantly, even though normally it takes a while for me to recover. "I want to fuck you doggy style," I said, and without even answering me Bhabhi pulled out of my arms and knelt down on the bed with her face in the pillow. She was watching me with a twinkle in her eye and wiggling her ass in the air. The bright pink slit of her pussy was calling me again. I knelt down, and grabbed her hips to move her around so that her ass was right in front of my face. I then separated her thighs and buried my face in her pussy. She yelled loudly while I gripped her ass tightly, forcing it harder and harder against my face. My tongue was buried deep inside of her pussy and I licked her feverishly. I licked her pussy, thighs, and ass with a fury that I never imagined possible.

Her entire body shook and I could feel her ass tighten as she exploded violently. "Oof! You wanted to do me from behind, now you're eating me, do me, shove your cock in my cunt!" she screamed. I knelt down behind her and slid my cock in slowly, enjoying the delicate sensations all the way into her hot moistness as it pleasured every part of my cock simultaneously.

Her pussy felt hot, like it was erupting. I started pumping her volcano with incredible passion, squeezing her ass and pulling her hips against me. She pushed back, dragging my cock against the walls of her pussy squeezing and fucking me with as much force as I was fucking her.

Her large breasts were swaying back and forth as we fucked. I reached around her and squeezed her juicy tits. They felt larger and perkier because of gravity. I squeezed and rubbed her nipples with my fingertips. I noticed she didn't moan like when I was on top of her, but she whimpered into her pillow as if the pleasure were too much to bear. I gripped her hips and thrust at her, my mind reeling with pleasure.

Somehow, another sexy image popped into my head, and I had to act on it. "Bhabhi, would you ride me," I said to her. "Are you serious?" "Yes! Why not?" I replied. "I am too heavy to ride on you" "Of course not" "Ok then, I'll do as you want." I pulled out my cock from her cunt and I rolled over and lay flat on my back.

She climbed on me and positioned herself above me. My cock was in between her legs she grabbed my cock, guiding it into her sloppy pussy hole and forcing down deeper onto me. She was forcing her mound down on my pelvic bone. I clenched my ass pushing back against her as hard as I could. I pushed her off a little and started guiding her with my hands on her hips, up and down on my cock. It felt great. So warm so wet, I could see the juices on my cock, it was shiny. Almost as good was the view of her voluptuous breasts and tummy bouncing and jiggling as she rose up and down in front of me, and I could feel her pleasure as she ground her clit again my pelvic bone.

I pulsated my cock during one of her downward thrusts and she gasped, I forced her open more as her thrust pushed my cock against her cervix. She started going wild, faster and faster grinding her clit against me, until she came. She groaned and grunted as I tweaked and pinched on her nipples. I began pumping into her vigorously. Her climax was continuing as I somehow came once again, my self-control from earlier completely washed away by desire, replaced by a virility I had never felt before.

I pumped my seed deep in her cunt once again, exploding inside of her. She collapsed onto me, exhausted. Instinctively we wrapped our arms around each other; breathing heavy with excitement, my arms around her shuddering heaving body, with my cock still buried inside her.

"Now wasn't that nice? I didn't know there could be sex like this!" Bhabhi said. "I didn't get such a love making session in my entire married life, even once." She was looking a perfect picture of one very happy woman.

"The children will be back soon, so let's make sure everything looks in order."

This was the first but not the last of my experiences with my sister in law. There is more to be told! I've been fucking her on a regular basis for about seven years.

From that day onwards Shaista Bhabhi and I became inseparable as lust and passion overwhelmed us. Whenever she could get the chance she would call me to see if I was available, and of course most of the time I was.

I would come to her house and we would always be nuzzling or cuddling and teasing each other when we were alone, making love for hours on end. Shaista was an incredible woman, who loves to have her tits, ass and pussy fucked, licked and fondled.

She loved it when I lay my head in her lap and suckled her tits like a child. When I was there in Shaista's Bhabhi house, which was at least twice in a week for minimum two hours with her, my cock used to be in a constant state of erection and would be buried in her juicy pussy pounding away. She was so wickedly playful. I was always hugging and kissing her deeply while my hands would roam about freely like a hungry cow left to graze on a full meadow.

Bhabhi too seemed to be obsessed with thoughts of sexual passion and fulfillment whenever I was there and sometimes would wantonly stand and spread her plump ass checks while I was rubbing between her ass crack that was my favorite fantasy. Sometimes in those exciting and heady moments of pleasurable, my hands would roam on the wide expanse of her lush smooth back, soft yielding breasts, pinch an erect nipple and caress her soft mildly swelling tummy or her soft layer of flesh that sat around her waist.

We used to kiss, lick, and nip and softly bite each other's body in every nook and cranny and the room would fill with sounds of those slurping kisses. I kept all these relations very secret and now I was like her second husband and she told that she gives me far more sex than she gives her husband.