Screwup!

Story Info
She was his best friend's wife.
2.9k words
3.98
147.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

My best excuse might be that I was simply too young. Or perhaps I rationalized it as not really being harmful, after all, who would ever know?

Barely 20, I was married to Sharon. She was a tiny little thing, shy a bit of even reaching 4'10". I still am not sure how we ended up together, my preference in girls and women was nice round soft ones.

Sharon fit the bill in the round and soft department, she was built top heavy. But that was the only round and soft part, at just 93 pounds there really wasn't a lot of behind or legs there, just that 32c cup top.

I did delight in playing with her sweet titties, though. I could spend literally hours licking and nuzzling them, and she seemed to enjoy my efforts a lot.

I suppose we looked odd together, I was a full six feet and over 200 pounds. Dancing with her was an effort, I learned to take short steps and even hesitate slightly to give her time to move with me.

She was almost like magic to me, everything about Sharon was close to perfect. She turned heads everywhere we went, the pixie face combined with her magnificent body just screamed for attention. She kept a perfect home, cooked as well as the best chef, and loved me completely and without any demands.

My life was complete perfection.

My best friend at the time was a guy named Gordon, he was a few years older than me, six inches shorter, balding, glasses, a shade dumpy looking because of the clothes he wore. But he really wasn't dumpy at all, in a bathing suit at the beach he had a solid chest and shoulders, I guess the term would be..solid looking?

I was proud of my body, I did a lot of weight lifting in high school, I was on the track team, and also the wrestling team. So in a bathing suit I could be described as looking a bit ripped most of the time.

Working the weights was something I did every evening without fail.

Gordon was married to Patrice, we all called her Dale because that was her middle name. She was around 5'9", and a big boned, big busted gal that wore glasses and kept her dark hair pulled back in a bun. No one would understand what Gordon even saw in her until they talked to her. She wore a constant smile, everyone loved her within seconds.

Dale could best be described as a bit of a flirt.

Gordon had a little bit of a kinky streak too. He liked Dale wearing clothes that showed off her body some. Nothing over the top but her slacks were always snug with no panty lines, her blouses were always unbuttoned just one button more than one would expect.

Not outrageous, but her sexuality was always there.

One time the four of us went out to dinner, the girls dressed to the nines. Sharon had on a black evening gown that bared one shoulder, a single strap was all that kept it on her, plus it was split up the side so far her hip peeked out when she walked.

I loved the way she looked, I was half hard all night long, anticipating one of our hour long sessions when we got home.

Dale wore a light pinkish colored dress that bared the tops of both of her breasts so far down I was waiting for her nipples to peek out. It was snugged at the waist with some kind of elastic looking material, then flared out over her hips. It was also split up the side, but not as far as Sharon's.

They looked great!

At one point Sharon propped one elbow up on the table and her gown slipped a little, the upper portion of her nipple poked out. Gordon was staring with a grin, I poked Sharon and she fixed her top. We all cracked some jokes about that, I made a comment about it not being fair that Gordon got a peek at Sharon's tittie and I didn't get to see Dale's.

Dale grinned at me and tugged her top down, baring one pinkish nipple for perhaps a half second.

We all roared at that, it was getting a bit drunk and we were having sexy fun.

Later we all went over to Gordon's house and sat around drinking Vodka and tomato juice, listening to music. Gordon got up and put on some slow dreamy music, we were all feeling good, well buzzed.

Then he leaned over and whispered something in Dale's ear. She blushed but giggled. I was curious as to what was up, so I asked.

"I asked Dale to do a little strip tease for us." He said with a big grin.

"Cool!" I said.

"Oh, you guys. Always horny." Dale responded, mildly blushing.

"Oh, come on! It will be fun!" Gordon encouraged.

"I am too fat."

"I danced with you tonight, you aren't fat, you are beautiful!" I said.

Sharon gave me a sidelong glance but didn't say anything.

"How about you, too?" I told her.

"Yea, that would be great!" Gordon added.

We both coaxed until finally Dale got up and did some whirls, she even slid the top of her dress around some, letting her boobs peek out for a second or two at a time.

That was about it, finally having our fill of drinks, Sharon and I said our good evenings and headed home.

Sharon was a little quiet on the way, I was a bit too drunk to really notice.

It should have been a warning.

But I was too drunk to even be driving, let alone notice her mildly upset state. I was more interested in avoiding the local police who I knew would delight in locking me up for the night.

I reached for Sharon as soon as we were in the bedroom, she begged off saying she wasn't in the mood, rare for her.

That should have served as a warning, too.

It was several days later, the four of us had been out to a local tavern all evening. Gordon and I were popping back beers, the girls were sipping some of those wines that pretend to be hard drinks.

I was winning regularly, a couple of other guys came up and challenged and the game grew to $5 per game 8 ball. I was up $40 by the end of the night, and a bit on a high about that.

Gordon was driving, so Sharon hopped in the middle up front, Dale sat in the back. She was dozing, having a bit of a time keeping her head up.

I had my arm around the back of the seat, I happened to glance back and realized Dale's blouse was undone a couple of buttons too much.

Feeling frisky, I reached back and stroked the top of her right breast. Gordon and Sharon were both facing the front and both a bit out of it too, they didn't notice.

Dale did!

Her head came up and she looked at me in surprise, then a sly smile crossed her lips and she leaned forwards slightly.

I checked to be sure Gordon and Sharon were still not paying attention, then I slid the fingers of my left hand inside her bra. The backs of my fingers found her nipple and rolled it gently as best I could considering the awkward angle.

Dale's mouth came open and she shuddered slightly, then she grinned at me. I stroked Dale's right breast for a good half minute, stopping when Gordon made the turn towards our house.

Sharon and I slid out, said our good nights and went inside.

It was about two weeks later, there was a party down the street and the house of another couple we knew. Sharon couldn't go, she was off for the weekend to visit her mother, so I decided to go and see what was up.

The party was just one of the usual, people sitting around drinking. Someone produced a bowl and some of the people there started smoking but I never touched the stuff. Still, I was getting a buzz anyway. I was sitting on the couch watching a video with some crazy fat comedian, it was hilarious. He made Don Rickles look tame with some of the insults he threw at people managing to make it all funny.

Then I looked up and Dale walked in. She looked beautiful, tight tan slacks and a soft blouse unbuttoned enough to display the tops of her breasts.

"Where's Gordon?" I asked her.

"He is on swing shift this week, he said he would drop by about midnight." She said with that half smile.

I glanced at my watch, it was 10:30.

We looked at each other and we both knew. How do I explain that moment? If it ever happens to you, you would understand.

"Shall we?" Was all I said.

"OK."

We left and walked the block and a half to Dale and Gordon's house. We weren't even fully in the door before we were kissing, my hands began to roam her body as her head tilted back.

Making our way to the couch, I got her blouse undone, slid it back off her shoulders. My mouth came down to kiss and nuzzle at her bare nipples as my right hand stroked her hip.

I felt her hands fumble with my belt, then the catch on my pants. She managed to get the zipper down as I found and released the buttons on her slacks.

I felt her hands slide inside my briefs, her searching fingers stroked up and down the length of my erection.

My own probing fingers found her pubic hair, then the damp slippery softness between her legs. The flesh was soft and bare at her lips, her pubic hair was sparse and turned upwards.

I managed to first free one of her legs, then the other. She opened then readily to grant me access. I leaned down and tasted her, then began to brush her tiny lips with my tongue.

She lay there holding my firmness with one hand as I twisted my body to reach her, her hips making gentle upwards motions at my efforts. Then she scooted backwards on the couch, reached out and tugged on my sides.

"Oh. I shouldn't be doing this!" She moaned as I slid inside her.

It hit me that I was fucking my best friend's wife on his couch, but that thought was fleeting as I continued.

"You are so goddamned big!" Dale squealed, between pantings as she thrust back at me.

We were back at the party by 11:30, getting some sideways looks from some of the others there.

Gordon arrived about 12:30, he grabbed a beer and plopped down on the couch next to me. He was yapping away about some ball game earlier, I managed to answer.

Funny, I didn't really feel guilty?

I should have.

That became a regular thing, every chance we got Dale and I had at it. Once we took the risk of fucking in their bathroom while Sharon and Gordon made sandwiches in the kitchen, we were sitting on the couch when they came back out acting like nothing had happened. We had just darted in there, I took her standing up, the crotch of her panties shoved to the side.

That one was the big mistake.

Gordon called me a few days later, saying he wanted to talk. I met him at the tavern down the street. We ordered a pizza and a couple of beers, I was taking a sip when he dropped the bombshell.

"I think Dale is having an affair!" He blurted.

"Dale? No way!" I answered, feigning surprise.

"I am sure of it, I found a pair of her panties with some stains."

"Probably just yours."

"No way, she doesn't wear panties to bed."

"What are you going to do?" I took another sip of my beer.

"Catch the motherfucker!" He looked right at me, making me nervous.

"But how?"

"I set a trap, I have had her watched for almost a week now." He looked right at me, that same strange expression.

It flashed into my mind that I had slipped over there the afternoon before, telling Sharon I was going to the store. I had even walked on down to the store and bought a few things to cover my tracks.

"So when do you find out?" I asked, already suspecting the answer.

"I found out today."

"Gordon, I..." Was as far as I got before the side of my head exploded.

A few tables and chairs went this way and that as I tried to stay out of his reach.

"Come on Gordon, I can explain!" I yelled as I was doing my best to stay out of his reach.

I really had no idea how I was going to explain.

I was just preparing to drop him, try to defend myself and I wasn't completely sure I would succeed when several patrons and the bartender grabbed him.

"You slimy motherfucker!" He was screaming at me as I beat a hasty retreat.

"What happened to you?" Sharon asked the moment I walked in the door.

I didn't realize that I was bleeding from some scrapes, there was a lump on the side of my head and some other spots that were already beginning to pop up.

I went directly to the bathroom, Sharon one step behind me. I washed my face, checked my swollen lip in the mirror. I was going to have a fine shiner, too.

"What happened?" Sharon insisted.

"Gordon. We got into a fight." I muttered.

"Gordon? What? How? What in the world?"

Then realization hit her, her expression changed.

"You slimy MOTHERFUCKER!" She screamed at me.

The second time today I had heard those exact words.

I guess they were true, too.

"Sharon....."

"You get away from me!"

She ran into the bedroom, slammed and locked the door. I beat on the door, calling her name, she didn't answer.

Finally I gave up, went and sat on the couch.

I tried again as she came out with a suitcase, grabbed the car keys off the counter and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to Mom's, you stay away from me!"

I stood and watched as she started the car, and drove off. Tears streaming down my cheeks, I went back inside and sat down on the couch.

The ring of the telephone woke me up, it was Dale.

"Gordon found out." Were the first words out of her mouth.

"Yes, I know."

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't think there is anything we can do, just wait and see what happens."

"What about Sharon?"

"She left me."

"Oh, God. I am so sorry."

"Yea, we kinda fucked things up."

I figured that if I gave Sharon some time to calm down she would forgive me. We would sit and talk, I would hold her and tell her I was sorry, she would smile and accept. Things would be fine, I loved her more than anything, she had to know that.

Things would settle down.

The divorce papers arrived two weeks later. I tried several times to talk to her, try to explain, apologize.

She was having none of that. Dale's divorce from Gordon was final just two weeks after mine. I slipped into a rythmm of work all day, come home and drink all night. I didn't even see Dale during that period.

I didn't go anywhere.

Things had come to a head when I sat down in her lawyer's office, papers pushed at me. Sharon didn't try to take the house, or my truck, the boat and trailor. She did take half the bank account and a monthly check. I didn't even protest, I just signed.


I was sitting on my porch a few weeks later feeling sorry for myself, about half drunk when a car pulled up.

It was Dale.

She was thinner, her hair was different, flowing down over her ears. She had on a pretty one piece summer dress.

"Hi, Dan." She said, sitting down on the slider bench beside me.

"What's up?" I smiled back.

"I just wanted to see you. You have lost weight, you look good." She lied.

"You too." I took another pull on my beer.

Dale leaned forward and kissed me, that was all it took. It had been months, I was lost just that fast.

We ended up in my bed, her lighter body felt strange, different. The fantasy of Sharon on top of me, her tiny hips eagerly pressing down on me filled my mind. I took Dale but in my mind I was back, holding my Sharon again.

My eyes were damp as I orgasmed with her.

We lay side by side, my arm draped over her naked body, my hand fondling her breast.

"Oh, have you heard?" She asked.

"Heard what?"

"Gordon and Sharon. They hooked up, they are getting married next week."

It was like a shock went through me. MY Sharon?

With Gordon?

My Sharon?

I got up and went into the kitchen, pulled a beer from the fridge.

Tears were filling my eyes as I tipped the bottle back.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers