Scribble 01

Story Info
Theresa paused in the doorway of her apartment...
3.2k words
3.78
10.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa paused in the doorway of her apartment and looked around. The space was quiet, cool, and seemingly undisturbed. But, something wasn't right she could feel it as she slipped out of her shoes. Leaving her pumps by the door, she ventured into the space further. The apartment, shared with her fiancé, wasn't much bigger than her parent's living room back home. To her left was the glass and iron dining table, across from that lay the kitchen. In front of her was the living room, a coffee table matching the dining table along with a tan soft leather love seat sat in front of it. Along with an overstuffed red chair tucked in the corner along with a tall white bookcase, and beyond that the bedroom.

Her steps paused on the cheap beige carpet her pale pink lips pursed as her gaze moved around the area again. She took in the art on the walls black and whites of cityscapes and silhouettes along with small bursts of color from plant and celestial prints. Her gaze rested on the kitchen table. Her head tilted curiously at the folded piece of paper that sat on the glass surface. She walked over and stood just looking at it a small smile forming on her face as she picked it up.

Little One,

I know you have been working extremely hard recently with work and school. Tonight is about you Angel. I'm sure by now you've sensed something is amiss. Worry not, all is well. Come into the bedroom and sit on the bed. Your back to the door. You are not to make a sound beyond showing your understanding of what I ask. Understand Pumpkin?

Master

She couldn't help the mixture of giggles and eye rolling that followed. But the smile spread and stayed on her face as she placed the paper back on the table. "You're a goofball." She called to the empty room. Her tone sassy and playful as she made her way to the bedroom and did as he had asked. The bedroom was a little cramped but cozy. They had taken the time to ask management if they could paint the walls if they painted them back the renter's white should they move. The management had agreed. Calming sea blue walls greeted her as she walked in. Fading sunlight coming in through the blue and white curtains. Her eyes fell on the massive white bed before her. The debate between the two had been heated considering it took up most of the space in the room. But a compromise had been reached. King sized bed with storage drawers built in around the base. Her gaze moved to the nightstand on her side of the bed. It was junked up with several bookmarked books, her dream journal, and her small personal laptop compared to the clear surface on the other side, she felt the urge to make hers match. But she knew it wouldn't feel right otherwise also she'd completely forget wherever she'd moved them to. Theresa took a breath and sat on the bed, her gaze on the picture of the beach before her. It wasn't long before she felt the bed move behind her. She started to turn her head to look at him but her action was stopped by his voice.

"Don't move." The command gentle but stern.

A pout was visible as she complied turning her head back to face the wall. She soon felt his arms wrap around her and his body press against her back. Soft kisses starting at the top of her head and slowly trailing down toward her neck and shoulder.

"Good girl." Whispered against her hair. "You got my letter Little One."

Theresa nodded her head. "Yes Sir. Did you get my reply?" she questioned back.

A chuckle was her answer followed by a firm nip on her ear and neck. "You know how I feel about pouting and sass love." He muttered.

A smirk followed the nips as she nodded her head turning quiet now as his hands traveled lightly along her body slowly and gently rubbing along her stomach, arms and shoulder before moving to her chest. Giving them a firm appreciative squeeze before she glanced down to see his fingers slowly working the buttons on her shirt. His lips continuing down her neck to her shoulder as the shirt came loose. She shivered feeling his lips trail along the back of her shoulder, up the back of her neck, and across to the other. The kisses moving up her neck to her ear. She bit her lip but stayed still.

"I'm going to undress you slowly Princess understand?" his breath warm against her ear.

She nodded her understanding and moved her arms to slip the shirt off.

The kisses and teasing continued, Theresa was never allowed to turn her head and look at him. Kisses traveled just a little bit lower whenever a piece was removed. She sighed feeling his hands run over her skin. The coolness of the room making her nipples hard, which he seemed to enjoy lavishing with attention.

His fingertips rubbed and stroked her nipples slowly gently pinched and rolled the tips. Her back arched and eyes closed. A soft moan coming from her lips. "Babygirl, has missed Master's attention hasn't she."

Theresa nodded her head arching her back more to rub up against his palms. In reply, he gave her nipples a firm twist one way then the other causing her to groan. A whimper sounded from her lips as his hands and body moved away. A moment passed as she heard a drawer open and soon felt her glasses being taken off and placed on the night stand. "Wha-" She started but was cut off when she felt him slip something over her eyes. Her hands came up to feel the fabric of a sleep mask over her eyes.

"I know how you can be Sweet pea So, I've taken out a little insurance to make sure you don't ruin my plans." She could feel his body moving from the bed. It took her a moment to place where he was. She hesitated a moment when she felt his hands slip around her wrists and pull her up. "I've got you baby, just follow me."

"Yes Sir." She whispered following him step by step to wherever he was leading her. It only took her a second to realize they had moved into the bathroom. The tile cool beneath her feet. He disappeared. A curious frown formed on her face as she heard him moving around.

Soon the sound of water could be heard filling the tub along with the smell of coconut and limes. The frown soon changed to a smile. She felt his arms wrap around her again this time a soft kiss placed on her forehead, over her eyes, and along her cheeks before his lips finally brushed hers.

A happy sigh came from her. Her hands moving to hug him in return when she felt his hands clamp around her wrists. "No touch." He muttered against her lips. A soft grumble of protest followed along with a hard nip on her shoulder.

The small yelp at the nip soon turned to soft groans as she felt his hands return to teasing her nipples. A moan following when his lips and tongue took over. One hand slide down the front of her pants, soon, she felt his hand cupping between her legs. His thumb firmly pressed against her clit. Palm pressed against her lips. She groaned her body just starting to rock against his hand when his hand and mouth moved away. The sound of the water shutting off a moment later.
"Your bath My Queen." He said. A smile clear in his voice. "But first we have a few items that need to go."

Without another word, her pants and panties came off. Theresa couldn't help but shiver despite the stream trapped in the room. She felt his hands gently stroke along her sides and hips only to feel a soft scratch up her sides causing her skin to break out in goosebumps. The feeling of his fingers trailing lower and lower making her bite her lip. A second passed before she felt just the tip of one finger slide along her slit. The moan that followed echoed a little in the quiet of the room.

"There will be plenty of play time later." He answered his hand moved away to lead her into the tub.

She took a breath calming herself before she took his hand. She gasped as she settled into the hot soap filled water. It took her a moment to adjust before he pushed causing her to lay back. "Relax .I've got you." His voice soft and assuring.

She heard him sit down next to the tub and heard something open then close again, Theresa jumped feeling something slide along her skin. It took her a moment to realize he had dripped coconut oil on her. Her head was well out of the water on something squishy. "He went out and got me a bath pillow." She thought to herself as she felt his hands start to move along her shoulders and chest rubbing the oil in. Theresa smiled both at the attention and thoughtfulness. A soft sigh coming from her on occasion as she soon found herself quite happily in the middle of a massage.

"Thank you." She muttered when she felt his hands finally stop. She felt a gentle kiss on her lips in reply.

"I'll be back in a few minutes just relax dearest." Without much prompting she contently slid neck deep back into the warm water.

Minutes passed how many she didn't know or care. She had just gotten a much needed massage, was in a body of water, and had been told to relax. Not to mention she was feeling very loved and was fully enjoying the unexpected bit of appreciation. So when she heard the door open again, she couldn't help a small frown. The unspoken bell toll telling her that the soak was over.

Soon, she found herself safely out of the tub and being dried off with a warm towel. "You must have done something horridly wrong." She commented unable to hold her tongue any longer.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're drying me off with a warm towel."

Her reply caused him to laugh. "I can stop being kind if you wish..." as his voice trailed off she felt a smack on her ass. "Would you rather have that?" he asked. She could feel the light sting rising from the hit and couldn't help the smirk that formed on her face. She felt his fingertips move along the curve of her cheek and up her back lightly scratching.

"What does my little slut want from her Master?" his voice a whisper against her neck and shoulder.

The words caused her to shiver. She remained quiet for several moments just the sound of the draining water filling the void. "Any love Master is willing to give." She said softly. Theresa was rewarded a moment later with a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Good girl."

She felt the towel completely slip away. The warmth replaced with his hands. The rough skin of his palms and fingers she knew as well as her own. The contrast along her soft slightly damp skin made her squirm. She felt his palms along her back continuing upwards along her shoulder blades then up the back of her neck into her hair a soft moan to come from her lips. The sound increased slightly as she felt a gentle tug. Her body relaxed even more due to the attention on her hair.

As her head tilted back, she felt his lips on her throat. Soft feather kisses made her sigh. Only to have it turn into a gasp as he bit down on the tender flesh just enough to make her tense. "I can't risk you falling asleep before the fun has started."

She was then led out of the bathroom. The process seemed strangely slow to her as they moved along. Her body sensed something was out of place. The space felt more open and somehow warm. But, she soon found herself seated at the dining table. "You forgot my clothes."

"Who said you needed clothes, Pet."

A blush spread over her cheeks and across her chest.

"You look so cute when you blush." His comment came from the kitchen. She heard him place several things on the table and pull a chair closer to her. "Open."

She hesitated a moment. "You're not trying to kill me are you?" A firm slap on her thigh made her mouth open.

Whatever he fed her was cold and bitter but a little sweet. A second passed before she spoke again. "Pudding?" her tone curious.

He made no reply only fed her another spoonful. She accepted it quietly this time savoring the second bite.

The meal continued as he fed her little bites of salad and pasta. The meal ending with a few sips of cold red wine.

Once the cup was placed down, her jaw set a little firmer from the relaxed position it had been in and her bottom lip pouted out just a bit more than normal accompanied with a small half smirk.

She was pleased with the surprise.

Theresa felt a pat on her head a moment later and him help her up. A second later, she found herself pressed fully against him in a hug. No demanding. No wanting. Just love.

The hug ended when she felt his arms slip from around her. She tensed a little when she felt the mask move and finally slip from her eyes. She blinked once then twice a large smile formed on her face as she looked around.

He'd taken the time to put a few candles around the living room and from where she could see in the bed room. Not enough to cause a fire but enough for a nice glow. A big pallet of pillows and blankets on the floor where the coffee table had been.

"You lit-" she was cut off by a finger on her lips. Her gaze moved from the finger on her lips to look up at him. She smiled in return to the slightly nervous smile on his face. It wasn't often he let his guard down or did something this elaborate for her. It touched her that he'd taken the time and effort to do so. The love between them was always there even when they fought over stupid things or woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But it was still nice when one surprised the other.

"Remember what I said dearest. Only speak if you understand what I've asked of you." His tone a little more light hearted than earlier. A nip forced his hand back away from her mouth. "Bad Girl." He scolded her giving her a prompt swat on the ass.

"Ow!" A smile more so than a frown formed on her face as she rubbed the now stinging bit of backside. "Fiancée Abuse" she announced cheekily. The smile faded when she saw his eyes narrow and darken. She attempted to back up but was stopped.

"If abuse is what you want...then abuse is what you shall get."

Her face paled as he grabbed her wrist and turned her toward the wall pinning her wrist between them followed by the other. The hold on her wrists slightly painful. Feeling her pulse quicken under his fingertips made him smile a little. "What kind of abuse should I give such a naughty little girl that can't follow such a simple request?" He mused behind her. "A caning?, clamps?, denial?"

She felt him shake his head. "No...none of those are quite harsh enough I think." Silence stretched between them for several moments before he spoke again. "I have just the thing."

Theresa felt his free hand slide along her chest, side, and stomach making her squirm as he inched closer to between her legs. Only to pull away at the last second and mercilessly tickle her. The "worst punishment he could ever do" might not seem like that to most. But when she would rather take a whipping with a switch over it due to being so ticklish...the punishment makes sense.

"No!" she squeaked and immediately set to squirming and laughing. But the firm hold on her wrists kept Theresa in place. Her protests and laughter continued. The torture only stopping when he heard the first hiccup.

"Y-you J-jack-ass." The statement cut off as her body gave a small bounce with each hiccup.

He grinned fully and scooped her up then dropped her unceremoniously onto the pallet and left. A glass of water in his hand when he returned.

She glared at him as she took the cup in both hands and drank it down. Waiting a moment just starting to relax; when another hiccup happened. Her eyes narrowed even more. Until she stuck her tongue out at him and folded her arms across her chest, and turned her head away from him.

He only laughed and brought her a bit more water. "Come on honey...you know I meant no harm." He said taking a seat beside her on the pile he'd dropped her into.

"Hmph," Her head remained turned toward the balcony doors. She watched him out of the corner of her eye. A smirk just barely visible at the corner of her mouth as she felt him move closer to her and his arms wrap around her again. This time pulling her back against him.

"Don't be like this...I want tonight to be about you, You've been working and running around in circles." His tone soft and gentle as his hands came up to gently cup and massage her breasts.

A slightly huffy sigh came from her lips as she settled back giving in just a bit to the attention she was receiving. Her head rested against his chest eyes closed as his hands moved up her chest to massage along her shoulders and down her arms. A tiny hum of pleasure slipped from her lips as the muscles loosened even more. Her body shifted just a little as she relaxed more. "You're evil." She muttered but didn't move.

"I know." A soft whisper next to her ear before he placed a kiss there only to gently nibble along it causing her to tense a little and squirm. Her head titled to the right automatically giving him access to her neck, which his lips promptly started to kiss and nibble as his hold tightened on her breasts. His hands started to knead the pale flesh.

A gasp followed has his fingertips took hold of her nipples and as before began to stroke and twist them. As hard as she tried to stay quiet, Theresa couldn't stop the soft moan that followed. She felt his hands move down her stomach along her hips then down her thighs. The feeling of his nails making goosebumps break out along her skin as he scratched up slowly.

"Tease." She whispered.