Sculpting Mei-Lien Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

In her response, Mei-Lien agreed that my idea was worth trying but expressed her doubts about its ever being more than an idea. In her beguilingly practical way, she pointed out that not only didn't she have the build of a ballerina but also that her legs were so short that she would have to be on her toes if I was to have a chance of entering her while we were standing. Undeterred, I countered that she could stand on a pile of phone books if necessary and that the impracticality of my idea was not an excuse for her not doing her homework.

"Before you begin, I suggest that you remove any clothes which you are wearing. Doing so will afford you maximum freedom as well as the best view of those regions which are meant to benefit from this exercise. Once your leg is raised, you are to lean forward and grasp its foot with both hands, bringing your back into a graceful arc. Once your hamstrings have stretched, you should rest your chin on your raised leg, and when it is there, you are to tell me what you see in the mirror."

After a short pause, Mei-Lien said,

"What I see now is a rather stocky girl awkwardly draped over her raised right leg. Without much success, she is pretending to be a ballerina. Nonetheless, there is an erotic beauty to what she is doing. With their muscles drawn taut by her pose, her legs have an appealing shapeliness. At the same time, her breasts graze against the knee of her raised leg in a way which highlights the contrast between their softness and the tension in her lower body. Finally, her straight black hair frames her oval face, on which there is a brave smile that belies the strain she is under."

I had Mei-Lien continue stretching her legs for half an hour, switching the leg being stretched at five minute intervals. To keep her entertained, I once again brought up the shopping trip which I had proposed. She said that it had been very much on her mind ever since we first discussed it but that she wasn't yet ready to accept my invitation. Thinking that the suggestion of an alternative scene might bolster her courage, I asked her to consider the possibility of our going together to a health club.

"At a health club everyone is scantily clad. Most of the women wear a leotard, and many of them have little or nothing underneath. I think that you would look very beautiful with your naked body concealed only by a well chosen leotard, especially now that your nipples have been trained to stay hard. I am sure that I would not be the only one to notice them and appreciate their presence. The health club would offer a venue in which you could become accustomed to having your body ogled without it having to be fully revealed. In addition, of course, it would provide variety to the ways in which I can have you exercise."

Although Mei-Lien conceded that a trip to a health club was easier for her to contemplate than one to a lingerie store, she did not commit herself to go. Nonetheless, the remainder of our conversation consisted in my answering her questions about what she should expect if she did go. Her greatest curiosity was about the attention which her breasts would attract. It was obvious that she both craved and feared the consequences of having her breasts and nipples available for inspection. Sensing that, in large part, her fear was that her relatively modest size breasts would not meet with approval, I protested that their shape more than compensated for their lack of size. Furthermore, I predicted that every other woman would be jealous when they saw her how nipples continued to poke through her leotard, would wonder what sort of training they had undergone, and would be excited when they imagined having their own nipples receive such training. To drive my point home, I reminded her that in the morning she was not only to put her nipples through there paces but she was to also reinstall the shields on them and to leave her breasts otherwise unencumbered under her blouse.

When she called the following evening, Mei-Lien announced that she was having her period and that she would prefer not to engage in strenuous exercise. Relieved to learn that she not become pregnant as a result of our lovemaking, I assured her that, for the duration of her period, I would adjust her homework accordingly and asked her what kind of exercises she felt she could do.

"When I am having my period, my skin becomes a little flushed and highly sensitive. In addition, my body retains more water than usual, with the result to my breasts swell and my nipples become puffy. Thus, there were times during the day when my nipples, forced as they were by their collars to rub against the material of my blouse, were impossible to ignore. Strangely, I found myself enjoying the torment which they caused me and even exacerbated that torment by purposefully moving so that my breasts would rub against my clothes. By the time that I got home, I couldn't resist the temptation to free my nipples. In the hope that it will persuade you to not be too disappointed by my lack of discipline, I can tell you that my released nipples have remained erect and that they resemble two, tiny straw hats perched on the tips of my breasts. Thus, I am wondering whether my homework assignment this evening couldn't be a combination of the first two which you gave me. My tummy is up to the demands which sitting bolt upright on my bed imposes, and I like the idea of having to pay for my lack of discipline by persecuting my nipples, which are the portion of my anatomy which was responsible for my delinquency. After all, it important that the punishment fit the crime."

I was happy to accede to Mei-Lien's suggestion. In fact, for the next two evenings I had her repeat the same assignment. Before hanging up on Friday evening, she reported that her period was over and that she had planned a surprise for me when she visited on the morrow. I warned her that she too had a surprise in store for her.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12