Sculptural Seduction

Story Info
Sculpture has a surprise for virgin museum worker.
4.3k words
30.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
super64
super64
8 Followers

"I don't know how you can work down here and not get turned on by these things," Donna exclaimed, running her hand across the taut, marble buttocks of the nearest piece.

"You realize they're just statues, don't you, Don?" Julie chuckled, pushing her friend's hand from their newest perch. "How many times do I have to tell you not to touch them?"

"Sorry, Jules, but they look so real, and damn if it hasn't been a while since I had me some nice ass in these hands," she declared, her palms drifting just above the ample buttocks of "Apollo Chasing Daphne."

"C'mon, let's go before you defile any more of the gods," Julie admonished half-heartedly. She turned to pick up her coat and backpack, flipping her desk lamp off before shuffling out of the darkened room behind her giggling friend.

At dinner Donna grilled Julie about life in the city. She asked a million questions and Julie managed to evade actually answering most of them until they go to: "And what about your sex life?"

"What sex life?" Julie mumbled back over a forkful of Cobb salad. She stuffed the lettuce into her mouth before she was forced to elaborate at that very second. She chewed thoughtfully as long as possible, Donna waiting patiently as she sipped her glass of Riesling. Julie rolled her eyes as she swallowed, saying, "What? I have no time for a life least of all a sex life."

"Please, Jules, how long have I known you? Forever?" Donna exaggerated, flipping her hands in the air. "Ever since the day we met you've been saying you're too busy for a little nookie."

Julie flushed red. "Call it something else, Don!"

"Fine, how about the horizontal bop? The good ole slap and tickle? Perhaps-"

"Shhh, someone will hear you," Julie hushed, eyes darting around at the other people in the restaurant. "Just call it sex, for goodness sakes, you've got me use to that word after eight years!"

"One day you're going to do it, you know, Jules, and you're going to love it so much you'll never come up for air," Donna prophesized. "Until then you can hide in your little hole in the basement of the museum. Mark my words, though, someone is going to find you down there and he's going to show you what you've been missing all these years."

"Dear God, I really hope not," Julie groaned. "All I need is one more thing to worry about."

Donna let a great guffaw out as she leaned back in her chair. "Girl, you really are a trip. Sex gets your mind off of things you've been worrying about."

"Well, right now, can we can our minds off of the sex?" Julie beseeched.

The rest of the conversation over dinner consisted of catching up on old college friends, old times, and what they were doing that was new. Donna was now a magazine editor in Chicago after six years of being some dick-head's assistant she had plunged head first into something she really loved. The same could be said about Julie. Having been an assistant researcher at a small museum in California, she had applied for a project manager at The Metropolitan Museum of Art and found herself in the position three months later. It was a dream come true for the Art History major who would rather spend time in the collections than with real people.

When dinner was done, the women promised to keep in touch. Donna handed over her business card and Julie scratched out her newest email address on the back of an old receipt. They hugged and parted ways, Julie rushing to catch a cab that would take her to the tiny apartment she had managed to find for herself.

The next day, down in the basement, scratching pieces of information on the yellow legal pad set before her, Julie could not help but feel a little lonely as she remembered her years spent in college, fruitless in the area of dating. She had been so caught up in getting grades that would provide money for her studies, she really had no time to focus on anything else. Donna had been her outlet to the world beyond the classroom. They had been roommates from the very beginning to the brilliant end, managing to keep in touch even when they graduated and separated to different sides of the continent.

Sighing, Julie shook her head, trying to clear it of the regrets that threatened to overpower her thoughts about plaster and conservation. Pushing away from her low, cherry wood desk, she swiveled her chair toward the statues that loomed behind her. Three of the hundreds of carved majesties had been carted into her basement office for her perusal. She had been trying to decide which pieces to display in the upcoming exhibition.

Her eyes drifted to the statue of Apollo with his rippling muscles, long limbs, and incredibly life like facial features. He really was a beautiful statue, carved from one solid piece, his skin seemed to ripple when the dim light shone down on it.

"If I put you out, we'll have to definitely put Daphne on display," Julie said, breaking the heavy silence of the room. She tapped her finger against her lips, standing to make circles around the figure. "But if I put Daphne out there I have to take Neptune down, won't I?"

She stopped in front of the sculpture, hands settled firmly on her slight hips. Her eyes roamed over the finely carved piece of marble, tracing the curve of Apollo's ankle as it met his shin and bulging calves, moving higher to his well defined thighs, even higher to the flaccid manhood that dangled between his legs. Her eyes fixated on that piece of marble as she felt a flush steal over her cheeks.

Her assistant came trudging into the large office space, banging the door loudly as he stumbled down the low steps. "Morning, Julie."

Julie rushed back to her desk, trying to hide her flushed face as she scribbled things down on her legal pad. "Good morning, Ben, how's it going?"

"Terrible," was the answer. "My dad got in a bad car accident this morning. I was wondering if we don't have too much to do today, maybe I can go home a little early?"

"Oh my goodness, Ben," Julie exclaimed, forgetting about her flush, she jumped from her chair. "Just go. I can take care of things here today . You need to be with your family right now."

"Are you sure, Julie?" he asked, already slipping back into the jacket he had just took off. "I really appreciate this. I'll check in with you and let you know how things are going."

"Yes, please. Now, go," she ordered, pushing him out the door. Leaning back against the door, she muttered, "Christ, Jules, you idiot, you're not Superwoman."

She looked up at the stacks of papers and groaned at the thought of having to make sense of all of that by the end of the evening. If she was going to get anything done she needed to file all of those horrid yellow files and then do some research. Dreading the task, she left the filing for later as she made her way to the computer and began her research.

Half way through the day she decided to take a break, pinching the bridge of her nose she went to stand in front of Apollo again. Her vision was hazy from staring at the computer monitor, but she knew exactly where to settle her gaze when they began to clear.

"Get a hold of yourself, Jules," she ordered, arching her back as she stretched and headed toward the files.

It was nearly six o' clock when she stopped for another break, making her way to the lounge where she pillaged the vending machine for a Diet Coke, Snickers Bar, and a bag of chips. She was stuffing the end of the Snickers in her mouth when she opened the door into her now dark office. Julie squinted into the darkness and flipped the light switch next to the open door. The fluorescent lights flickered and popped as Julie cursed and stepped down into the darkness, the door closing silently behind her.

She stumbled toward her desk and the small lamp. "Oomph." She stubbed her foot on the marble pedestal of one of the statues and went down on one knee, the candy bar still wedged between her teeth. "Dammit, who put that there?"

Chuckling at her own little joke, she got back to her feet and shuffled in the darkness toward the general vicinity of her desk. She was carefully making her way in the pitch black when she came across another sculpture, her toe bumping against it just in time to keep her from slamming into the cold marble.

She backed away from it and then scooted to the right to get around it. Moving forward again she found she had misjudged the width as it was still in her way. Julie moved her foot around the piece, dragging her body around it, her foot caught when she thought she was free to move.

A chill went up her spine as her mind drew the room and all its contents. The Snickers Bar fell from her between her lips as the picture and what she was feeling in front of her did not match up. Her feet hurriedly moved away, shuffling her backwards in the dark.

Her back hit the desk and she fumbled with the small lamp, knocking it over in her haste. The dim light flooded the room, casting deep shadows in the corners of the office as it illuminated the sculpture that was standing directly in front of her desk.

"Holy Christ," she whispered to herself, eyeing the figure that seemed to tower over her even off of its pedestal. Reaching behind her, she lifted the receiver on her phone, noting that there was no dial tone.

Julie's mind raced for a logical explanation but it came up empty as she stared at the piece of solid marble carved into the likeness of a man. Holding her hand out, she said, "Just stay there while I go get someone to make sure I'm not nuts."

His head moved to the side, cocked as if questioning her. Julie fainted, her knees buckling from under her. She would have hit the ground hard if he had not lunged toward her and caught her in his arms.

It was a dream. She had been working far too hard lately. She hadn't had a thing to eat all day and her mind had played an incredibly cruel trick on her. Julie opened her eyes and wished she hadn't. The marble face she had seen every day for the past week was staring down at her, only it wasn't the hard, unfeeling marble that she had grown use to. It was a kinder, warmer face that stared down at her with concern.

"Am I dreaming?" she asked.

"No," he answered simply.

"Holy Christ," she whispered, her hand coming to rest on his bulging bicep as she tried to get up. Her fingers sank into him as if she were touching real flesh. Julie ripped her hand away, scooting backwards to lean on the drawers of her desk. "This can't be real. This is just a hallucination. I've had a hard week. I - well - I am going crazy."

"It will be fine, Julie," the statue said, his voice deep and silky.

"You know my name," she stated accusingly. "That proves you're just a terrible hallucination."

"No," he corrected, "it merely proves that I've been in here for a week while you stared at me and prodded my various parts."

Julie felt her cheeks flush red. Even if he was a hallucination, he was the most realistic one she'd ever experienced, and she couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the thought of him watching her look at him.

"And your friend certainly enjoyed some of my parts," he ventured further. "As you have."

"What? I never -"

"Lies do not become you," he said, moving toward her. "I've seen the way you look at me. The way your cheeks flush like they're doing now."

Julie looked away from him, focusing on the distant corner as the light flickered into it. She felt his hand on her chin, warm and human as it forced her to look at him. She could feel her breathing becoming shorter as she noticed his eyes were a warm brown, deep and fathomless. He was truly beautiful, perfect in every way possible, the epitome of Italian sculpture come to life before her.

"It was purely professional," Julie divulged, a little of her fear ebbing away. "I didn't know… Well, how was I supposed to know that you… well you know."

"That I was watching you, too?" he supplied.

"Right."

"If you would have stood in front of me for one more second this morning you would have noticed me swell," he answered. "The way you looked at me this morning was different than before."

"Swell?" Julie inquired innocently.

"Your eyes on my cock made me grow," he told her bluntly.

"Oh," she breathed, her eyes moving down his stomach suddenly. "Oh!"

She had never heard a man say cock and it made her feel warmer than she had been. Julie averted her eyes from the growing member between his legs. Swallowing hard, she managed to find eye contact with the man before her.

"I thought you liked looking at it," he said, a smile touching his full lips.

"No. Well, I mean, I… Oh, alright, yes, I do," she replied begrudgingly.

His mouth found hers before she could say anything else. His lips, which she would have expected to be cold, were warm and molded against her own mouth. The tongue that probed into her wet mouth was gentle and soft as it rubbed along her own tongue and teeth.

Grazing his mouth from her lips, he traced his way toward her neck, nipping at the sensitive flesh below her earlobe. Julie slipped her hands into his curly hair, feeling the locks slip around her fingers like silky threads. His tongue was bathing her ear now, making her moan as his hands slid under he ass and he lifted her in his strong arms, settling her on top of the desk.

With one of his thighs he bumped her legs open, sliding between them as his hands moved up her long legs, hiking up the fabric of her skirt. His thickening manhood bumped up against the spreading wetness on her tiny panties. He grinded his nob into her readying pussy as his lips once again found her open mouth. They kissed passionately, loosing themselves in the bliss of physical contact. Julie ran her hands over the wide expanse of his muscled back, her nails scoring the flesh as she deepened their kiss with the moans she usually kept to herself on lonely nights.

His hands were tracing the inside curve of her thighs, caressing her soft skin as his kisses moved lower, to the tops of her breasts which were covered by the thin fabric of her blouse. When his hand found the wet spot that had been growing, Julie jumped, having never felt any fingers but her own caressing the outline of her pussy lips.

He didn't let her think about it. He slipped one of his fingers into he side of her panties, wiggling it along the length of her wet slit as she moaned, leaning back on her palms as his lips suckled one of her nipples through the thin blouse and bra. She felt his tongue swirl madly around her hard areola making her even more slick as his finger continued to play with her nether lips.

"Uuuuhhh, yessss," she moaned as the tip of his finger found its way into her tight cunny. "Apollo, please, please, suck my clit."

Without taking his wiggling digit from her hole, he managed to swing Julie to lay lengthwise on the desktop, the lamp dangling from the side, throwing strange shadows around them as Apollo kissed his way over Julie's belly. His teeth were unbuttoning the tiny shell clasps that held the blouse closed. Her fevered flesh was exposed to the cool air as he licked his way down to the top of her skirt.

He pushed her skirt higher onto her hips as his face became enveloped in her steaming twat. She felt his tongue lash out at her clit through the drenched fabric of her panties. He continued to beat on it through the material as she pumped along with his finger.

"Please, please," she begged, using her two hands to push his head into her soaking crotch.

She got her wish. With a sudden flick of his wrist her panties were torn from her body and his mouth was attached to her pussy. His tongue began to push in and out of her hot box as his thumb strummed an ancient melody on her clit. Julie was writhing on top of the desk, squeezing her tits together as she watched the head between her legs moving from side to side in attempt to jam the tongue into her deeper. He slurped at her wetness, his tongue moving out of her pussy to lap up and down the smooth folds of her cunt. He ate her as if he were a starved man, his entire face bathed in her pussy juice. Soon her thighs were clamped around the head as Apollo tongued her clit, creating a pleasurably unbearable friction that was sending lightning flashes through Julie's vision. With her eyes shut tight her body began to quiver and her stomach tightened as her first orgasm rocked her entire body making her toes curl. Her hands were now pushing him further into her pussy as she came all over his face.

Chest heaving, Julie allowed Apollo to climb his way on top of her, kissing him and licking her own juices from his chin and face.

"You are delicious, Julie, aren't you?" His voice made her pussy constrict, looking for something to hold onto. She grabbed his ass, bumping up toward him and feeling his large throbbing member brush against her mound. "Yes, I'm delicious, now, please, fuck me. Fuck me now, please!"

The man poised above her was rubbing the tip of his dick against her weeping pussy, lubing himself up for the penetration into uncharted territory. He pushed the mushroom head into her virgin cunny, feeling her lips envelop him. He pushed in further, the muscles in her box milking at him as he continued inward, finally hitting up against the hymen. With a swift motion he was through and Julie was bucking up against him in pleasure and pain. He moved his hand between them, flicking his thumb against her throbbing clit while he fastened his lips on one of her nipples, bathing it with his agile tongue.

"I've always wanted to be fucked by you," Julie told him, meeting his downward thrusts. "I use to stare at your cock in books wondering what it'd be like. I use to finger myself at night thinking about it."

"Shut up, woman," he ordered, biting her nipple. "My little whore. You love to be fucked like this."

"Yes! Yessss," she whimpered, hunching up, grinding into him as he continued to pump down into her tight cunt.

The giant cock that was pistoning in and out of her felt massive. It stretched her wider than she thought imaginable and yet it was the most wonderful feeling of being complete and fulfilled. Donna had been right, she didn't ever want this to end. She wanted to fuck Apollo until she died in his arms. A part of her mind wondered if it was even real while the other part screamed to be screwed until she was raw. The feeling of being drilled was certainly more real than anything else had ever felt.

Apollo looked down at his swollen member sliding in and out of Julie's pussy, her lips puckering around him as he thrust faster. He lifted one of her long legs up, draping it over his shoulder as he pumped steadily. Getting onto his knees on the top of the desk, he rammed his cock into her honey pot, stirring her juices as he grunted and she moaned.

"Damn, that feels soooo good," Julie was chanting.

Her hand moved down to her clit, rubbing it as Apollo drove into her. He brushed her hand away, pulling out and rolling her onto her stomach. Laying with her tits pressed against the desktop, her legs spread wide across her various papers, Apollo positioned himself behind her, aiming his slick cock toward her gaping, wet pussy. He settled on top of her, pushing his engorged dick into her as she lay underneath him.

She was definitely not going to last long with him fucking her pussy and the desktop rubbing against her clit. The quivering madness came rushing back through her body and she came twice as Apollo continued to pummel her cunny. After her third orgasm he pulled out from her again and climbed down to stand at the edge of the table in front of her face. His rock hard member bounced off of Julie's nose before she engulfed the entire head in her mouth, sucking it hard as she grabbed his ball sac and massaged the soft flesh.

Her tongue waggled across the bottom of his long shaft, feeling the smooth skin slide into and out of her hot mouth. She scratched his rocks lightly, sending tiny shivers through his legs and causing him to thrust violently into her mouth. The tip of his cock hit the back of her throat making her choke a bit before she relaxed and let him fuck her face. His ass and hips were a blur as he pounded his meat into her willing hole. Julie used her teeth to graze his sensitive tip every time he pulled out far enough.

super64
super64
8 Followers
12