Sea Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers

It was easier than I expected, the fulfillment of my plans. These Breathers, these poor landlocked people who could not change as I did engaged in something unheard of in my world, something I wished to try. I had read about it in several of David's books and had felt my heart speed up each time they described the sensations and emotions involved in this strange thing they called sex. I studied it, I read everything I could find on it for it intrigued me. I was amazed that the Breathers used it not only for procreation but for enjoyment as well. I was almost disappointed that the Breathers also on occasion used it or other reasons, the main one being control and power. I imagined that the one, power, was the reason those men had attacked me. I was fascinated by this thing they called sex and I intended to experience it before I returned to my home.

Among my people we did not have this sex. We procreated differently. Every year the women between the ages of puberty and the change were required to show up at one of the Temples to have their eggs harvested. The men I'm sure went through something similar. After that it was all in the capable hands of the Medici's and our rulers. We had no contact with the young ones until they left their crèches with the basic skills needed to survive in our world. This was as we were told it should be, as it had to be. I knew from my reading that we had the same sexual organs, even when I was in my true form I had them, but we didn't use them the way the breathers did. Now I wanted to try it their way and I knew with whom I wanted to do so.

When it did happen it was not at all how I had planned it. We had been walking along the beach on a blustery evening looking for a spot to have a picnic dinner when it started raining. This wasn't one of the pleasant gentle rains I had learned to enjoy, this was a tropical downpour complete with Lightening and Thunder. While both of us enjoyed watching these storms we weren't in a good place, we had to get off the beach so we didn't become part of the show ourselves. Running in the soft sand we finally came to an abandoned shack at the edge of the dunes. One wall was missing but the remaining walls and roof were enough to shelter us from the storm. Standing there looking out and watching the storm in our sodden clothes I began to get chilled. At first David thought my shivering was because of fear but he soon realized what was happening.

Turning his back on the raging storm he motioned me to a corner out of the wind. Dropping to his knees in the center of the floor he quickly scooped out a small hole in the sand. Turning from this he gathered any and all of the dry wood he could find, breaking it into pieces as he piled it up. Before too long he had a respectable pile of wood near the hole in the sand. Removing his pack he dug inside it for a minute before coming up with one of our paper plates, which he crumpled before dropping it into the pit. On top of this he piled small pieces of wood before reaching down and touching the flame from his lighter to the paper. Before long I could feel the heat radiating from the small fire he had built slowly warming me.

When the fire was going well he stood and asked me to remove my wet clothing se he could dry it. I had no problem with his request as in my realm we wore no clothing and even here I wore as little as possible for comfort. To me there was nothing wrong with nudity, although this time I did feel a bit different about stripping in front of him. I watched as he took my clothes and after shaking the sand from them hung them along with his from the small boards running just beneath the roof of the shack. I couldn't explain why I felt different this time as I watched him turn towards me, something inside of me had changed but I didn't know what.

Because he had hung the clothes on the opposite side of the fire from me I could clearly see him as he moved. The dancing ruddy light from the small fire at his feet highlighted his muscular chest with shadows. It seemed to pick out his scars as though trying to show me just how valiant he was in battle. It contrasted he planes o his face in light and shadow as he looked towards me. It made me see him differently even as it bathed me in it's welcome warmth.

I watched as he slowly made his way around the fire, stopping just long enough to grab the small pack he had been carrying as he came towards where I stood. Smoothing the sand in the corner with a foot he pulled out the thin ground cloth we had been planning on using for our picnic. Spreading this on the sand he gracefully lowered himself to sit on it even as he motioned for me to join him.

There in the shack as our clothes dried and the storm raged around us we had our picnic dinner. Because I was still shivering Dave had me move closer to him and wrapped an arm around me, pulling my body against his. I could feel the heat of him as we ate the food we had been carrying. Before too long we had finished eating and Dave moved away from me just long enough to add some wood to the fire. Even in that short period of time I started shivering again. Seeing this he resumed his place and tried to pull me close once more but I had a better idea. If sitting next to him gave me some of his bodies warmth then being closer would give me even more. Without saying a word I pushed his arm to the side and climbed into his lap. Now I could truly feel the warmth of his skin against mine as he wrapped his arms around me holding me close.

In this way we sat and watched the storm outside as I slowly warmed. It was then that I felt a strange feeling inside of me, one I had never felt before. It was as if something were waking inside of me. As I sat there in his lap I felt an odd sort of heat inside of me, a heat and a strange yearning but a yearning for what? An idea came to me as I thought about this. Was this what the Breather Females talked about? Was this what they meant when they said they became hot? Was this what they felt when they became excited and wanted to have sex with someone?

Lifting my head I looked at his face as I sat in his protective embrace. His dark eyes were half closed as he watched the storm outside of our hovel. Feeling me move he looked down at me and slowly smiled. Shifting my position on his lap I felt something move pressing against my hip. Had I hurt him? He didn't seem to be in pain, in fact he seemed to be trying his hardest to ignore what was happening. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on and when I did I almost started giggling like a child. He was becoming aroused as I sat in his lap. My giggles though were stopped by the feelings my body was producing. It almost felt like the area between my legs was swelling and growing even warmer as I thought about him becoming aroused. My breasts too started to feel changed, they almost ached as my nipples hardened again only this time not from the cold.

Shifting my position again I felt him grow even harder as my hip pressed against him. Looking at him I saw a strange expression on his face. He seemed uncomfortable. Before I could ask him what was wrong he gently lifted me off his lap and sat me on the ground cloth before standing and facing away from me. What was wrong? Had I hurt him? This time I did ask him as he moved to kneel before the fire. Slowly he added some wood to the fire before turning just his head and answering me.

"No my Princess you did not hurt me."

"Then why did you get up so suddenly?" I asked, honestly puzzled by his sudden reaction.

"It's, Venus it's hard to explain. Where you come from this never happens, it's unheard of so you wouldn't understand."

"What do you mean I wouldn't understand, what wouldn't I understand?"

Looking over his shoulder his eyes met mine for the briefest of moments before he turned away again. In that instant I saw something I had never seen in him before. I saw fear.

"It's, it's hard to explain," he started. "What I was going to do, what I wanted to do I can't. It wouldn't be fair to you. It's not something you do and because of this I would be no better than those men I killed when they attacked you. I have, I have done nothing to hurt you and have no wish to hurt you now."

Hearing this I suddenly did understand. Now I knew what was going on and I even had a good idea why. He was afraid, David was honestly afraid but not for himself. He was afraid for me, and I understood his reasons. In his world I was still considered a virgin, but in my world I was not. I had already had my eggs harvested several times so while I knew there was going to be some pain there wouldn't be as much as he expected. Even as I was thinking this I found myself telling him what I was thinking and why. That was the hardest part for me, explaining why I wanted to experience this.

For the next couple of minutes David just knelt there looking at the fire as he thought. I could feel my heart racing as I waited, would he deny me? Somehow I knew that his saying no would hurt like nothing I had experienced before. Slowly he stood while turning to face me. His body, being between me and the fire was shadowed but I could still see how it had changed from my actions and my words. Without a word he moved to sit beside me before gently picking me up and setting me back in his lap.

"My Princess if this is truly what you want then I will do my best to make it as pleasurable as you seem to expect it to be."

Hearing this I smiled to myself as I leaned back against his chest. Shifting in his grip I turned so I was sitting across his lap. Now I could see his face as we talked quietly. I could feel him stirring, growing beneath me as we talked. I could feel him pressing ever harder against my leg as I sat there and knew it had to be uncomfortable for him. Shifting my weight slightly I spread my legs a bit and watched as he slid between them, resting against my thigh. I heard his sigh of relief when I did this and wondered if this was what it was all about. I felt kind of disappointed, where was all of the excitement the Breathers talked about? Somehow I knew there had to be more than this.

I remembered something else I had read about, a thing called a kiss. I had never done this before but I did want to try it. From the little bit I had read about it, it was supposed to be something special and maybe it was something that would give me those feelings I so wanted to experience. Lifting my arms I slipped one behind his neck and pulled his face towards mine. Pursing my lips tightly together as I had read should be done I felt my lips touch his. Once again I was disappointed, it seemed to have no effect on him and it certainly had no effect on me. I lowered my arms in dejection while David looked at me with a small smile and asked what I had just done.

When I told him and why he looked surprised. His smile faded as he looked at me and a strange expression grew on his face, one I hadn't seen before. I was afraid I had done something wrong when he didn't say anything for a long minute but then to my surprise he shook his head.

"You say you just kissed me?" He asked me with wonder. "Maybe that's how they say to do it in those books you've been reading but that is certainly not the way I learned to do it."

I didn't know what to say to this. Were the books wrong about kissing or had I just misunderstood them? Before I could think of anything to say I felt him moving as he told me to relax and close my eyes. I felt his one arm move slightly so it was cradling me across my back, supporting me as he rested his other hand on one of my arms. I hadn't realized just how tensed up I was until he told me to relax. Slowly I forced myself to relax as I closed my eyes. Cradled in his arms I felt myself relaxing, the stress leaving me even as I felt him move again. Before I knew it I felt the first faint whisper of his breath against my cheek as he brought his face to mine.

I almost jumped when I felt his skin against mine, whisper soft he just barely touched me before withdrawing. What was he doing? It took a moment for me to realize it was his lips touching my cheek so softly even as they touched it again. Slowly he moved his lips closer to mine, gently caressing my face as he moved. I felt his strong arms cradling my body in with a feeling of security as he eased me over. Now his lips did touch mine, I felt them for the briefest second before they pulled away only to return a second time. This time I felt my lips part slightly of their own accord even as I felt my heart hammering in my chest. I couldn't believe how this felt, I didn't believe just his lips touching mine could make me feel this way. When his lips touched mine for the third time I couldn't resist, I moved my arms and held him so his lips stayed against mine. I heard someone moan slightly as I felt his tongue touching the insides of my lips. I mirrored what he was doing and soon our tongues were touching and twining around each other. I heard myself sigh into his mouth when he moved his free hand across my body to gently rub my arm. Every time it moved I felt his forearm brush against my breasts. I had never felt anything like this. Even as my body reacted to what he was doing I felt him grow even harder between my legs, pressing insistently against me.

I knew vaguely from my reading how my body should be reacting as it got ready for what was supposed to happen next. Sliding my hand down my belly I eased it between my legs brushing lightly against him and making him jump slightly as I did so. I could feel how I was changing down there, how I felt slightly swollen and quite slippery. As I felt myself my fingers brushed against a little nubbin of flesh I hadn't known was there and caused me to jump. It hadn't hurt, but the feelings created by touching that had surprised me. The feelings from there were so intense they almost took my breath away and I couldn't stop myself from moving my fingers back to explore these new sensations.

Somehow sensing what I was doing David moved his hand off my arm and slowly slid it down my body until it rested between my legs next to mine. Gently he replaced my hand with his as he gently started exploring me down there. Gently his fingers spread me open for the first time and touched me making me gasp. Hearing this he pulled his face away from mine and asked if I was okay. I was more than okay, I was feeling something I had never known was possible. My body felt as though it was on fire and yet my skin was tingling as if I were cold. I found I couldn't say anything, I could barely nod my head as his fingers kept moving on me. When he asked if I wanted him to stop I almost screamed in panic, I didn't want him to stop I wanted him to keep doing what he was doing. Shaking my head violently from side to side I could hear the smile in his voice as he once more told me to relax as he moved me off his lap. What was he doing?

David's hands never left my body as he eased me to the Ground Cloth. Gently he lay me on my back as he shifted so he was kneeling beside me and looking at me as though for the first time. Slowly he leaned down and kissed me again. I wanted to protest when his lips left mine but the words died when I felt his lips on my neck. I gasped instead as I felt the lightest touch of his lips on my skin there. I twitched when I felt his tongue gently touch me behind the ear. How could this be so exciting? I asked myself before his lips and tongue distracted me again. Now he was moving further down my body, crossing over my collar bones as he slowly made his way to my chest. I could feel his breath hot against my skin as he explored the first swelling of my breasts before moving between them.

I could feel my breathing becoming erratic as he slowly eased his body over mine and his mouth moved over my breasts. Teasing me he slowly spiraled his mouth around my breasts as he moved closer and closer to my nipples. My nipples, Oh gods how they ached in their hardness. They ached from it and yet they felt so good. I almost screamed when his lips found one of them and gently brushed over it. I think I did scream when his lips lightly closed around it and he gently sucked it into his mouth. I could feel his tongue brushing and rubbing against it's now overly sensitive skin as he moved a hand to gently knead my other breast. Hot and cold, my body didn't know how to react as h kept working his magic on me. When he switched breasts I almost though I had died, it felt as though my heart had stopped. When he moved his hand back between my legs and again found that sensitive spot there I felt myself arching my back trying to push myself against his hand.

I couldn't believe what I was feeling as he played my body. I could feel a different type of tension building inside of me. A feeling I had never known before. As it grew stronger I felt him move once again. His mouth left my breasts, leaving my nipples hard yet tender and wanting more attention as he slowly eased his way further down my body. I heard myself asking him what he was doing even as I felt my skin trembling under his touch. When his tongue dipped into my navel I gasped for air. When he moved his hand from between my legs I wanted to protest and lifting my head I saw he had moved so he was kneeling beside my hips. My protest died as I watched him leaning even further down and my eyes closed in shocked disbelief even as my body arched up to meet his mouth as he kissed me between my legs. He had replaced his fingers with his mouth and the feelings he was creating were incredible, I couldn't believe what he was doing to me. I couldn't believe I could feel anything this intense and still be alive as my tension built even higher inside of me.

When he sucked that little bit of flesh into his mouth and rubbed his teeth against it I think I did die for a little bit. I could hear myself screaming his name as my body quaked and the tension exploded inside me into a brilliant wave of light and feelings. I slowly came back to my senses to feel David laying beside me with a concerned look on his face as he cradled my body against his. Smiling I kissed him while wondering if this was what the books had been talking about. If it was then I could understand the fascination the Breathers had with it. But that couldn't have been it, I remembered reading so much that there was something else. The man had to do something with what was between his legs. Something the books made out to be both filthy and almost magical at the same time.

Lifting my head and looking down our bodies I could see how his body had responded to what he had been doing. I couldn't believe how hard he looked, how hard and how large compared to how he usually looked when he was nude. I knew from my reading that he was somehow supposed to put that inside of me but the books hadn't explained how. Seeing where I was looking he gently turned my head so I was looking at him while softly asking if this was truly what I wanted. Nodding yes I watched as he leaned towards me again. Kissing me he slowly moved, I felt him shifting his body his legs forcing mine apart as they slid between them. Now as he moved I could feel him pressing against me, gently nudging me as he readied himself.

I felt him move his hand between us and watched as he guided himself to me. Slowly and gently he pressed against me until I felt my lips spreading as he pushed just the end of himself into me. The feel of him, just that little bit of him, moving inside of me making me gasp. Hearing this he stopped and looked at me in concern while asking if I was all right. Seeing me nod and hearing me telling him to keep doing what he was doing he smiled gently while pushing even more of himself inside of me. I felt every inch of him sliding inside as my body opened to him. My mind was on fire as was my body. How could we have forgotten this? How could we have forsaken this?

SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers