Sea Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaCat
SeaCat
21 Followers

Before I knew it he had buried himself deep inside of me. I could feel his thick wiry hair scratching lightly against my belly as he paused. Slowly he pulled himself back out leaving me with an empty feeling. Was this it? Was that all there was? When he had pulled almost all the way out he stopped then slowly eased his way back in making me gasp. Oh Gods how I loved this, I loved how my body was surrendering to him. I could feel my inner walls being forced gently apart as he moved into me, I could feel every inch, every rise and dip in his skin as he moved inside me. My heart was racing as I felt my body reacting to what he was doing. I felt myself moving along with him, lifting my hips and trying to force more of him into me every time he slid inside of me. I felt him shift above me then felt one of his hands on my breast. Gently he kneaded my flesh there as he moved inside of me for the first time. I could feel that tension building inside of me once again, stronger and more forceful than before. This time I knew it would consume me, this time I knew I would die but I would do so of sheer delight.

I surprised myself when without thinking about it I wrapped my legs around his waist and used my heels to push him even further into me. I wanted to feel all of him, I wanted him inside of me when I died. Slowly he started to move faster even as our breathing grew ragged. As though from a distance I heard myself urging him to go faster. His hand had never left my breast and now instead of kneading it he started lightly pinching and pulling my nipple making it grow even harder as waves of pleasure seemed to radiate from there to meet with the ones coming from between my legs.

My hands were on his shoulders now pulling his face to mine even as I met his thrusts with my own. The wave was growing higher and stronger and I knew that soon it would engulf me, taking me with it. I wanted to kiss him goodbye before I died. Strangely even through all of this I could feel him growing even larger inside of me, thicker and longer as he slid in and out of me.

Kissing, our breath mingling as one just as our bodies were now one. Kissing him I felt how ragged his breathing had become as his sweaty skin slid over mine. Kissing him I felt him move his hand away from my breast as his chest slid against mine. His skin rubbed against my sensitive nipples as he moved making me want to scream in delight. With a roar of light that wave crashed over me as with his own roar he thrust himself deep inside of me and held himself there. Through the feelings crashing through my body I could feel him twitching inside of me before a warm sensation spread through me. My own body was twitching beneath his as my eyes slid shut and death overtook me.

As I began to think again I was subjected to a number of confusing sensations. Why did it feel as though I was being pinned against something hard? Why did my body feel warm and yet my arms and legs felt chilled? How was it possible to feel so exhausted and yet so filled with energy? What was going on? Was this truly the afterlife? If so it was much different than what had been described to me by my teachers when I was younger.

Slowly I forced my eyes open even as I registered the sound of a crashing surf and what I somehow knew was the sounds of rain on a roof. As my eyes focused I could see a blur above me which slowly came into focus. It was a face and not just any face for as I looked at it recognition came. I was looking up at David as he looked down at me. Was I not dead then?

Slowly I remembered the rains and the fire. I remembered this man holding me in his arms to keep me warm, then with a rush the rest of it came back to me and I found myself smiling up at him. Now I knew the reason I couldn't move, his body was laying on top of mine. I now knew the wonderful sensations still echoing through my body had been caused by him. In fact I could still feel him inside of me, moving slightly as we breathed. Moving slightly and slowly shrinking inside of me as we lay there.

As our breathing returned towards normal David carefully shifted above me so his weight wasn't resting completely on me. After a short while he leaned down and kissed me again. This kiss though was different from the others. Yes it was charged and yes I could feel it throughout my body but this kiss seemed to promise something. This kiss promised a future, this kiss promised his protection and his being thee. As I felt this a deep sadness grew in me. How could I explain to him the this wasn't possible, that he couldn't be there for me? We were too different him and I. Yes I could bring him back with me, yes I could even force the change on him but that wouldn't be right. He would be reliant on me then, reliant for his very life and I couldn't do that to him. He was a man, a strong and very self reliant man and not a toy or plaything.

While these thoughts were running through my head, and I was trying to think of a way to explain to him that my time here with him was limited I felt him shrink even further until he slid out without either of us moving. When he felt this he moved so he was sitting on the ground cloth, his back against the wall. On his face was a look I can only describe as despair. Had my silence, my not responding to his kiss caused this? Without a word he motioned for me to join him an with a shy smile I slid back into his lap to be wrapped again in his arms. We sat there like this for a while just watching and listening to the rain. Finally he spoke, his voice a rumble I could feel through his chest.

"My dear Venus, my darling princess from the seas. I know that your time here is coming to an end. I can feel the pull of the seas on you even as I watch you looking at the water in the mornings. You haven't had to say anything, I know your laws and their consequences. You haven't told me your true name and to me that doesn't matter. To me you will always be my Venus."

When he fell silent I looked up t him before saying anything. His strange knowledge of my realm no longer surprised me. I told him I did indeed have to be leaving soon even though I didn't want to. I didn't want to leave his side, he had taught me so much. Hearing this he smiled and gently stroked my hair before kissing the side of my face.

Quietly he told me then that he wouldn't run the risk of me running afoul of our laws. He told me that he knew when I had to return and then surprised me by telling me when he wanted me to leave, two days earlier than I had to. He didn't let me argue with him about it, every time I tried to say something he just kissed me and held me close.

When we fell silent we sat there looking out at the night. His arms somehow felt right wrapped around me, his quiet strength lending me strength. I knew what he had said was right but I didn't want to leave him. Maybe that was why he seemed to be pushing me away. Sitting there while listening to the gentle fall of the rain and thinking this I slipped into sleep.

When I woke I found myself still wrapped in his arms as he sat there watching the sun peek over the horizon. Had he slept? I sat there feeling safe and secure as I remembered the night before. Somehow it seemed as though I had dreamt the whole thing but I knew I hadn't. I marveled at how it had felt and wondered at why my people had given it up. I thought about and couldn't understand the rules and Taboo's the Breathers had placed on this wonderful act. I had read about the many reasons and couldn't understand them. I wondered about and thought about this as the sun rose and warmed the day. I wondered at how it felt to be held by this wonderful man. Somehow I felt that with him with me nothing bad would ever happen, that he would stop the world if he had to in order to protect me. I even knew I would willingly give up everything I knew and cherished to be with him, and yet I also knew he wouldn't allow me to do that. Was this what the Breathers called Love?

Feeling him stir I looked up at him and watched as he smiled before kissing me a good morning. He seemed strangely energized as we gathered our things together. He seemed relaxed and well rested as we dressed, not a hint of stress or worry crossed his face as we talked about what we do that day. The only things that would have made this morning perfect would have been a cup of coffee for him and my serenity.

My sense of serenity had faded as soon as I thought about having to leave him and his reaction to it. He seemed not resigned to it but almost as if he were happy. How could that be? Didn't he feel the same way towards me that I felt towards him? Holding hands as lovers do we walked silently back to his house on the beach. Slowly we entered that strange place I now called home and cleaned up from the night before. Our shower, together for the first time, was joyous and enlightening. We re-enacted the night before only this time we were standing with the warm water cascading over our bodies.

Late that afternoon as I prepared our evening meal I heard the rumble of his voice coming from the den as he argued with someone on the telephone. That night as we sat on the patio watching the moonlight on the waves I asked him a favor, one that he denied. I asked that he not follow me the next morning. I didn't want him to see me change, I didn't want to ruin his memories of me as a breather.

That night after we had made love in his bed I heard him moving around the house. It sounded as though he was packing for a trip. Once I even heard the rumble of his voice as he quietly cursed something. Before I fell back asleep he rejoined me and told me everything was taken care of. He too would be returning home in the morning. When I woke the next morning it was to find the bed empty. Had he already left me? As I lay wondering this I heard the clattering of dishes in the kitchen and knew he hadn't. Slipping from the bed I made my way to the kitchen where he was waiting for me. On the table was a platter filled with fresh fish while next to the door sat a small odd looking bag.

As we sat naked at the table eating what was to be our last meal together he seemed happy and relaxed. Avoiding the subject of my leaving we talked about the many things I had learned and experienced during my too short time with him. We laughed at some of the mistakes I had made and laughed even louder at some of the mistakes he had made. Finally though it was time. Time for me to leave him forever and return to my world.

As I stood from my place at the table he stood to join me. He held the door for me even as he slung that strange bag over his shoulders and locked the door behind him. Slowly we walked down to the waters edge. Holding him tight I kissed him for what I knew was the last time before telling him my true name. He didn't seem surprised that my name translated into Venus, instead he pulled me closer while whispering in my ear.

"I know my princess, I knew your name from the first time I laid eyes upon you. Who else but a Venus would come from the sea as you did? I knew your name and I knew who and what you were but I allowed you to keep your secrets. I allowed this because we all have our secrets."

What was he talking about? How had he known who I was? How had he known what I was, or did he? Slowly what he was saying registered in my mind as he kept whispering in my ear.

"You told me once about how the tribes had split and one had vanished. Some of them did vanish, they left the seas to become Breathers as you call them. Some of them died and still others quietly rejoined your tribe. Now there are very few left, of the original thousands there are but a few hundred who still roam the seas and trade with those who live on land. This," he said while motioning to the bag on his back, "Is all of the knowledge I have gained over the years. I have been saving it while waiting for the right time and today is that time. Today the numbers of the lost tribe will shrink by one for today one of them does the unthinkable. He takes a mate."

I didn't know if I was hearing him correctly but he didn't give me a chance to think about it. Releasing his embrace he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water. Slowly the water rose about our bodies until it was caressing our hips. Letting go of his hand I turned away, I couldn't bear the thought of him watching me as I timed the waves with my tears running down my face. Diving into the face of the largest I felt the waters welcoming embrace as my body changed. I felt the water coursing along my sides as my body reverted to it's natural form. Looking to the side I saw him dive under the wave and follow me. I would have gasped if I could have when I saw his body change as mine had. I watched in amazement as he changed without my help or assistance. This man who had become my lover on land truly had kept a secret from me. Now I understood so much that had confused me as we made our way to deeper water.

Holding hands as lovers do we slipped through the waters. Our tails moving us effortlessly through the depths with relaxed stroke. Somehow I felt the fingers of my free hand touching me where he had touched me on land and smiled in delight as I felt the thrill racing through my body. Rolling so I was underneath him I teased him, running my fingers along his hardening length. I knew that later, when we reached safer waters we would begin again the exploration of our bodies just as I knew that we would spend the rest of our lives together enjoying this and teaching others.

SeaCat
SeaCat
21 Followers