Sea Sickness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

She had just grabbed Alexis' ankle when she looked to her left, realizing that the trunk did not actually touch her son or daughter. Some combination of joy and relief struck her and her hands went to her face as she sobbed, rain still pouring down her head.

When Alexis looked down in surprise and suddenly rolled away, Ryan also looked down towards the opening of the depression. Terror and panic filled him as his mother's kneeling and crying form filled his field of vision. His head swam and he nearly crushed his head on the log as he sat up quickly. Alexis' hand abandoned its resting place over his crotch and his arm separated from her waist.

Together the two siblings stared down at their mother, unsure of what to say. But their mother would speak first.

"I was so worried. So worried. I... I thought... I thought I had lost you... Both of you. I thought you were dead. I... I... I.."

Alexis realized that they were not quite busted yet and moved to her mother's side, out of concern and sudden pity. How could they have forgotten?!

She wasn't given much of an opportunity to ponder their carelessness. A loud tearing crack echoed through the storm and a massive palm began to topple.

Neither Sandra or Alexis were capable of moving- the combination of sadness, relief, pity, guilt, and fear had frozen them. But quick moving Ryan managed to save the family from a true tragedy.

His right arm wrapped over his mother's shoulder and neck and his left arm grabbed Alexis' upper arm and yanked powerfully downward. The two thin women were easily propelled beneath the log by his strength. Only a second separated the crush of the tree over where they had been. The bulk of the freshly fallen palm came to rest on the thick trunk which had served as hiding place and which had begun the big misunderstanding.

Both mother and daughter reacted with tears and grateful kisses on Ryan's cheeks. He basked in his momentary heroism, forgetting about the compromising state in which he and his sister had been found.

The three would finally go quiet beneath the thundering sound of massive rain drops hammering on the leaves over head and the pulse of the ocean as it sought to swallow the small island.

At some point Sandra would snap out of her stupor and would come to a very sudden and startled realization that her children were entirely naked in the depression, and seemed way too comfortable with each other's bodies. Her mind would be sent reeling, but she would keep quiet, unsure of what to say and not exactly certain that this was the best of times to say it in.

But that would not stop her mind from raging against the immorality of them or pondering the distance to which they had gone. No logical explanation of how they could have ended up nude or with such a distinctive cry came to mind. She buried her head in Ryan's shoulder and tried to banish any foreboding thoughts with limited success. Some sense of guilt would pervade as the trio waited for the storm to pass.

Perhaps her molestation of her daughter had played some role in her behavior today. And Ryan couldn't be blamed could he? His sister was gorgeous and the long trip with the bevy of women surrounding him no doubt was torturous to survive. Maybe Alexis had made the first move. He wouldn't have been able to overcome her persistence in the small bathing suit that she wore.

Sandra was semi-confident in her children's ability to have some sense of self-control, but was still hesitant to abandon the fear of their involvement with one another. Several hours later, her nerves were worn thin and her mind was convinced that her daughter was impregnated with incestuous offspring. It would not be until later that she came to realize how close to the truth she was.

Ryan had not moved for the entirety of the time that he, his sister (with whom he had just fucked), and his mother lay sheltered against the storm. The depression was far from perfect, but the two trees laid like giant Lincoln logs over the hole did a lot in the way of slowing the wind's vengeful gusts. But even if the weather had been a hundred times worse, Ryan would still not move. His balls were pulled tightly into his groin, his own nervousness getting the better of him. He wanted to have a good excuse, to hide his nudity, to make everything normal- but was incapable of such creativity.

Alexis, on the other hand, was offended. She knew that Ryan and her mother were both enduring some sort of extreme self-examination, but she felt that it was unfair that it would have to go on like that. Her mother had fingered her only twenty-four hours ago. She was certain that if her mother said one word of condemnation that she would go off on her. Even with a strong sense of self-righteousness, Alexis was unable to speak. Every time she cleared her throat or opened her mouth, she would freeze and would fall back into the awkward atmosphere which pervaded the family.

When finally the storm did blow over and the wind and the waves and the rain receded to normalcy, the family emerged from their hiding. Ryan had gone first, more eager then the rest to escape the hell hole of his creation. Sandra had swiftly interjected herself between the siblings and slipped out next. Her intention was to keep the two siblings separated until she could figure out what to do next. Alexis, growing ever more frustrated followed suit.

Swiftly moving ahead, Ryan waded through the drenched undergrowth towards the beach where he had abandoned his shorts hours earlier. He hoped to death that they were still there, but he figured that there was little chance of them having survived.

Intolerance of her mother's attitude reigned supreme inside of Alexis' mind. Watching her mother's bathing suit clad ass swishing haughtily from side to side inspired an idea of rebellion that only a teenager could come up with.

"Ryan," she suddenly shouted out.

Her younger brother turned around, his eyes brushing over his mother to his sister's naked body. Just as he looked, Alexis grabbed her mother's already turning body and pulled her in close. Without another seconds notice, she pressed her full lips into the middle-aged woman's, and her hands plunged towards other targets. One gripped Sandra's right breast tightly, and another pushed its way quickly into her bottoms.

Ryan's jaw dropped as the suddenly tense move kicked the atmosphere to a different level.

The kiss would not last long. Sandra's response was swift, violent, and brutal. A vicious shove and a follow-up backhand sent Alexis to the ground in a stunned and fearful silence. Ryan jumped between the two women as Sandra steamed over her daughter. As the outburst passed by, everyone became aware of the nudity of Ryan and his exposed private parts. Sandra was forced to wheel a way and storm back to the inlet where the rafts and boats had been left.

Gently helping Alexis to her feet, Ryan would slowly turn to follow. In hushed tones the two would discuss what had just happened.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Because, she's acting so high and mighty and she's not," Alexis replied tautly.

"What do you mean? She just found us naked in the jungle, obviously she has a right to be pissed."

"No she doesn't. Did you know that she and Allyson fucked?"

"Wha..."

"Yeah. And the other night when I gave you that hand job in bed. She was frigging me at the same time and I was doing it right back to her. She doesn't have a right to get angry."

Once again, Ryan found him stunned into silence by his sister. His eyes turned towards the receding form of his mother and his mind raced with thousands of new and much less chastened ideas. His mother? With Allyson? With Alexis? He could hardly believe it. If the trip had not been so strange, he probably would not have.

Alexis was once again filled with a feeling of victory and superiority. Her mother could not and would not come between them. Some version or beginning of deep love for her brother was growing and she was not about to release it. Combined with the lingering sense of her mother being hypocritical, she was racing towards some sort of conclusion which she hoped she would find satisfying.

But the next few days would not go well for the family or their individual plans. Getting back to the boat was just the beginning of the problems for them. The two rafts had been washed away. Sandra's smaller vessel was found shattered on the beach and the engine missing. A decent length swim was in order and by the time the threesome emerged from the water they were all exhausted.

Sandra would take her daughter with her and would lock them away in the bedroom. She would fall asleep quickly on the bed closest to the door, only waking to ensure that Alexis went nowhere.

A suddenly pouty sister just dwelled on how wronged she had been by her mother's double standard. Still she pondered ways in which she could overcome her mother's objection to she and Ryan's relationship.

Ryan, wrapped only in a towel would spend the evening on deck, as Simone carefully guided the yacht back towards home. It had survived the night with little damage of any consequences. Some of the deck items had been washed overboard and some storage pieces had been smashed. Three days would pass in silence, separation, and isolation.

By the time they had landed they were filled with bitterness, discomfort, uncertainty, and anger towards one another, and their tight family unit seemed irreparably damaged.

Simone had recovered somewhat on the journey. Her desire to see Allyson again had faded and she found herself spending more time dwelling on the happiness that they had shared and the special relationship that they had together. And Allyson's goal of seeing Ryan's dream fulfilled came with the memories and she took it upon herself to do what she could, if only to get the family back together.

Once the yacht had landed at its original port, the family disembarked. A large hearse waited for them, along with a large black Lincoln Town car. Allyson's body was carefully removed from the boat and loaded into a hearse where it would be transported to the funeral home which was to take of the funeral arrangements. Everyone watched in silent mourning as the body of their friend, mistress, and lover disappeared from view.

An older gentleman in a well-fitted suit stepped from the Town car and greeted Simone with a hand on the elbow. The two would converse quickly before he disappeared back into the vehicle's tinted enclosure.

Simone turned back to the family of three and spoke in a reverent tone.

"Allyson will be buried two days from now. I want you to be there. She didn't have any family as far as I know and I know how much you and your trip had meant to her. She would have wanted you there. Please."

Sandra and Alexis and Ryan all answered in unison; "We'll be there."

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers
12