Sea Spray

Story Info
Sexy fun at sea for a couple.
1.6k words
4
35.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers

Summer by the ocean is always a special time. The sound of the surf and the smell of suntan oil wafting through the air seem to bring my senses alive. I’ve decided that today is going to be a great day for getting out on my 65’ Hattaras convertible. Not wanting to spend this incredible day alone, I give you a call to see if you can come out and play.

"Where are we going?" you ask. "On my boat, out in the ocean" I say.

"Will I be needing my bathing suit?" you inquire.

"Definitely not!" I reply.

I’m getting things ready on board when you arrive at the marina. I see you walking down the dock and notice immediately that you are wearing my favorite button-front sundress. No bra again I see. This sends a little jolt of electricity through me. I watch the gentle sway of your breasts as you take my hand and step down into the cockpit of the boat.

Within minutes we are underway, and running fast out the inlet. The ocean seems fairly calm and the ride is smooth. Once we get out past the sea buoy, you decide some tanning is in order. You walk up to the bow of the boat, and begin to unbutton that dress. Slowly, you unhook each one until the dress begins flying open in the breeze.

I catch a glimpse of your rock hard nipple as the dress flaps open. I feel a rise in my shorts. You turn to face me and let the dress fall down the length of your body. There you stand, naked before me, you’re full round breasts and thick nipples in full display. Your neatly trimmed pussy exposed for all to see. You give me a naughty wink and lay down on a towel on the deck.

I watch as you begin slowly sliding your suntan oil covered hands all over your body. Your skin glistens in the sun as you take your time making sure to cover every inch of yourself. My cock strains against the confines of my shorts as I watch this spectacle unfold before me. Unable to bear the frustration any longer, I unbutton my shorts and slide them down my legs. I take off my shirt as well, and now I too am naked for the world to see.

My cock sticks out straight and stiff, I grasp it in my hand and stroke it a few times, coaxing a bit of pre-cum to the tip. I then bring the pre-cum to my lips on my finger and taste it. I love the taste of my own cum.

Looking back down onto the bow I see that your hand has finally found your pussy, and you have a finger busily sliding up and down your wet lips. Your other hand is grasping and squeezing your tit and making the nipple stick out stiff and straight.

The feeling of lust overwhelms me, and I have to get down to the deck and join you. I bring the engines back to neutral. We are now quietly adrift, miles from land and alone on the sea.

I walk down the ladder. I go inside the main salon and hop down into the galley. I fire up the blender and whip up two margaritas. With frosty glasses in hand I head out onto the bow to join you. You look sensational spread out on the bright white deck. The sun sparkles on your skin. I hand you a glass and we toast the each other and the day. We both take large sips of our drinks and throw the glasses into the sea.

Gazing down at your body, my cock throbs, pulsing with my every heartbeat. I kneel down between your legs and begin to place soft delicate kisses all around your swollen pussy lips. No foreplay today, I’m going right down on you. The musky aroma of your sex fills my nose and I become intoxicated by your scent. My tongue laps swiftly up and down the lips of your pussy. I reach under your thighs and raise them up, exposing your tender asshole to my view. I begin to run my tongue from your bow to your stern.

You feel the tip of my tongue lick a circle around your pretty pink hole and then back up to your clit again. Up and down I stroke your sex with my tongue. I know this drives you wild and I can tell from your reaction that it is right on target today. You are grabbing and pawing at your own tits, tweaking your enormous nipples and yanking them. They are rock solid and red from your attack.

Your pussy drips its sweet nectar all over my chin and face as I continue to lick and suck you. You taste so good. I struggle to drag myself away from you for a moment so that I can slide my hard cock into you. My dick is fat and hard. I place the head on your swollen clit and begin to rub it teasing you. This is another thing that drives you wild. Then I slowly slide my shaft down into your waiting folds. Your wetness is so abundant that my cock slides right inside you, filling you to the max.

I feel your muscles flexing and grabbing at my hard cock as it slides into you. It feels so good. The sensation of your smooth wet pussy walls pulsing all around my dick. I don’t want to slide it out. So I keep it in you, holding it in as long and as deep as I can. As our groins press together, the sensation becomes too much for you and you begin to cum. I feel your pussy milking my cock as the waves of passion roll over you. The slow steady rhythm of your orgasm excites me so, that I too explode. My hot cum jets from my cock head and goes deep into your pussy. Blast after blast of my white lightning fills your hole and squirts out around my shaft.

As our orgasms subside, we slide into one another’s arms and embrace. We kiss long and softly, exploring each other mouths with out tongues. The sun starts to become too intense when matched with our body heat, so we decide to cool off with a quick dip in the crystal blue ocean. I lower the swim platform and we both step down and jump in. The water feels cool on our skin and we playfully swim around each other, touching and caressing as we play. After 15 minutes of the sea, we decide to get back onboard.

We climb back on the swim platform and I take a seat in the fighting chair that’s centered in the cockpit. Seeing this as a unique position, you move in between my legs and kneel on the cockpit floor. This puts your head directly in front of my cock. You take my limp dick in your mouth and begin to suck it back to life. You feel its thickness swell in your mouth and soon it is too large to hold entirely inside anymore. You begin stroking it with your hand and matching the pace with your mouth up and down on the head. I’m at full strength and ready for action again. You stand up, turn and wiggle your ass in my face, teasing me as you move inside the salon.

I get up and follow you, my aching cock bouncing before me. The blast of cool air is exhilarating as I enter the salon. But you are nowhere to be found, I begin looking through the cabins and finally I find you in the master stateroom. Standing next to the bed, and attaching a thin dildo head to the strap-on harness you have slipped into. You order me onto the bed and demand that I get on all fours. I am a bit nervous, as this is new to me.

Bracing for the head of the thin cock to enter my virgin ass, I am surprised to feel your tongue instead. You slide your tongue all around my pink asshole. The feeling is incredible, especially when you begin stroking my cock from behind. I’m, hard and ready for you. You take some lube from the nightstand and slowly work your finger into my ass. It feels very different. Slowly you work your finger deeper and deeper into me.

Eventually, I allow my ass to relax and this affords you deeper access. Feeling that I am ready, you climb on the bed behind me and place the head of your faux dick up to the entrance of my ass. You grab hold of my hips and pull me towards you as the head of the dildo enters me. My cock is raging, as the thin prick slides up my ass. You begin a slow rhythm of fucking me. The feeling is incredible, and with each thrust, the strap-on harness rubs against your clit bringing you closer to climax.

I’m very close to coming now, and with a final thrust, the thin dildo rubs along my prostate and my cock explodes. I shoot more than ever before as jet after jet spurts from my raging dick. You feel this explosion and the excitement brings you over the top. You shake from the sheer magnitude of your orgasm, as we collapse together on the bed.

I guess its time to fire up the engines and head back in. This is what I call a great day on the water.

Bigr1856
Bigr1856
65 Followers