Sea Views

Story Info
Topless beach beauty led me astray.
2.7k words
4.36
88.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,377 Followers

A little loving wives story, somewhat different to my others so far.

Please note that it is just a little scenario, or a vignette as one reader kindly described one of my previous stories, so please, if possible, read and accept it as such.

Sorry not any real sex, but a bit of exhibitionism for those (including me) who enjoy that sort of thing.

-------------------

Wow that was nice!

Nothing quite like it. Not when you're hot due to the Mediterranean sun beating down on you.

A glass of cold Kronenbourg 1664, the cool foam drooling down the side of the glass and the tiny bubbles rising slowly upwards through the golden amber.

Nothing quite like it!

Not however, that the 1664 was the main reason for being sat there at the beachside bar that day.

For that matter, fantastic though it was, the beer wasn't even the best thing about it.

No the most important reason for me sitting there, and in all honesty perhaps the only reason, was just down below where I was sat.

Just down there on the beach, not twenty yards from me, and laid out on a beach towel.

It was a woman.

Well of course it bloody well was.

The beach was full of women of course, and quite a few of them were very pretty. Some of them it has to be admitted even still had their bikini tops on.

But not many.

This was the South West of France in full summer, so not many bikini tops were in use at all.

Certainly the one I had my eye on didn't, as she lay there stretched out in the sun, with just a tiny slip of material masquerading as a bikini bottom.

She was damn gorgeous!

Short ---- very short blonde hair, which almost emphasized quite how near naked she was. Average height for a woman, mid twenties, nice long slender legs, and a fit, toned looking body that more than hinted at some hours spent in some gym.

And those breasts!

Oh good golly those breasts.

A good B cup they were, and as firm and pert as you could wish for, just swaying gently back and forward a little as she moved around. Brown through the sun, but a shade lighter than the rest of her lovely lithe body, indicating that she had perhaps only gone topless in the last week or so.

And her nipples didn't disappoint either it has to be said. Dark and large in proportion to the size of her breasts, sitting there proudly, tipping off the points of the two soft mounds of oh so touchable flesh. Hard --- yes even from where I was sitting that was obvious, giving the game away that her casual attitude to those around her was a sham. The girl knew she was being looked at, stared at, admired and even lusted after. Knew that every man within yards of her kept stealing looks at her superb almost naked body.

Some naturally had chanced their arm with her. In the time that I had been sitting there watching her, four different young, sun bronzed beach hunks had gone up to her and tried to get to join her. The girl had been polite, but insistent, flashing her wedding ring at them and shaking her head to say no. Chatting quite happily each time for a few minutes, maybe even flirting a little, aware, but unfazed at how much they would have been enjoying being that close up to those tantalizing bare breasts. Quite happy to tease them a little by leaning back sexily, and grin at them as they watched her wonderful bare breasts sway around freely.

But none got to sit down with her, never mind touch them, so what chance would I stand ---- one would think just about zero.

Still just as well you might think, as I was due to meet my wife back at our hotel at four o'clock sharp. I was sort of on a promise, so I wasn't going to miss that.

Still had a bit of time though!

She'd been in more or less the same position the day before, and I was sure that this particular beach side bar had benefited from her presence, as I wasn't the only single man sat there pretending casual indifference. Pretending that the fine cool beer was the main reason for sitting there.

Another beer --- yes another one would be fine. Anything to give me an excuse to sit there a little longer.

--------

What's this?

What's going on?

She was changing position.

No ---- she was standing up. Oh blimey ------ The girl looked even more fantastic stood up than she had laid down.

She brushed off the sand that had stuck to her body, the sun tan lotion acting like a sticky attraction.

She knew she was being watched.

Otherwise why would she have taken so much attention to ensure that every last speck of sand was seductively brushed from those magnificent breasts? Not just brushing them, but stroking them, squeezing them, hardly concealing her small gasp, as she teased off the last tiny grain from the tip of her nipple.

Why would she have so seductively twisted round behind her back to get that last imaginary piece from the top of her thighs, sticking her chest out as she did so, her firm bare breasts thrusting out challengingly as she stood there, for all the world a living replica of some posed erotic photograph.

She reached down into her beach bag, and took out some article, a collective sigh of disappointment almost audible around the bar, as she made to get dressed.

Every eye was on her as the young blonde unfolded a sort of waistcoat thing, and pulled it on, her lovely breasts hidden from view, but only just.

It was tiny

It had no buttons

That wouldn't have mattered anyway as it didn't meet in the middle.

The bright blue cloth of the waistcoat framed a wide strip of bare sun-kissed skin. The swell of her breasts still quite clearly on view, hinting at what wonders were now hidden beneath.

Lovely ----- but what a pity, as it looked as if the show was over.

The golden girl glanced quickly around her, as if checking that nobody was looking too closely ---- fat chance of that, and who was she kidding anyway. She appeared happy in the pretence that she could get away with her next act without being noticed too closely.

Oh damn!

Oh fuck!

Oh bloody hell!

My heart stopped beating completely as she calmly stuck a thumb into either side of her bikini bottoms.

I couldn't believe it.

She surely wasn't really going to.

Oh Christ she was ---- the girl really was going to do it!

With the quickest of final glances around her, she pushed down with her thumbs, and slid the tiny bikini bottoms slowly but surely straight down her shapely thighs, not stopping till it fell in a tiny tangle at her feet. Stepping daintily out of them, she bent down and picked them up, and unhurriedly folded them and put them away in her bag.

Only then did she search in the bag for the bikini bottom's replacement, stood there for all to admire, quite naked except for the cheeky little waistcoat top, her trim little strip of fine blonde pubic hair quite openly and proudly on display to the world.

I suddenly realised that my heartbeat had gone through the roof, and that I had to fight for my breath, sucking in great gulps of air as I continued to stare at the wonderful tableau in front of me.

Her skirt, if that was how one would describe it, consisted of a narrow band of flimsy cotton, more like a scarf, which she carefully wound round herself till it hang from her hips, barely covering the cheeks of her rounded bottom. Her toned flat tummy left open to view and right up between the flaps of her open top.

Satisfied with the result, she patted herself down, picked up her belongings and stuffed them all into her bag. Then with a last cheeky grin around her, she walked, no, almost skipped happily off, every man within fifty yards or more only too aware that she had no bra or panties under the skimpy little clothes that she had on.

Across the beach and up the stone steps to the promenade.

Please turn left I prayed --- please turn left so that she would have to walk past where I was sitting.

There is a God, and prayers obviously do work.

No doubt the combined prayers of every guy in our bar, persuaded the vision of loveliness to turn left and walk towards us.

I casually re-arranged how I was sitting, to be able to face the direction she would arrive from.

Me and virtually every other guy at the bar that is, as we waited for our personal Venus to float by us.

But damn me she didn't.

Walk right by that is.

To my pleasure, and no doubt that of a number of others around me, she pulled back a chair and sat down at a spare table right opposite me.

She flashed me a quick smile, at least I think maybe she did. But before I could even smile back, the waiter had jumped in between us, eager to serve the young beauty that he also had no doubt been observing on the beach.

More likely to look down her top though in reality, as the two loose flaps of the waistcoat sprung somewhat apart as she sat down.

He disappeared for the drink that she ordered, and left her in full view. Though she no longer was smiling at me, or acknowledging my presence in any way for that matter, up close she was maybe even more beautiful than she had been at twenty yards.

She simply sat there, playing with the gold wedding ring on her finger, as if saying aloud to everyone around her ---- "You can look all you want, but don't touch!"

The drink arrived --- the waiter hovered ---- the girl politely ignored him.

She dipped into her bag, rummaged around and took out a pair of high-heeled casual sandals.

For the next five minutes everyone was treated to the sight of this beautiful young woman, as she bent over, leant over, crossed her legs back and forth, everything that she could come up with in order to put her high heels on and strap them up.

We needed no further confirmation that she had no bra or panties on.

At last it ended. It had to like all good things eventually come to an end.

The girl stood up, flicked her hair back, and made to leave.

As she passed me she whispered a message quietly to me, as she pushed her till receipt over towards me.

"Pay this for me handsome," I heard to my astonishment. "I might just make it worth your while."

To me!

She said that to me!

Oh shit!

Gulping air, I looked hurriedly around to see if anyone else had heard. To check even that it was really me and only me that she had spoken to.

Every other man at the bar was too occupied watching her walk away, hips swaying, almost ridiculously long shapely legs, and the tiny skirt swishing and threatening to show off that gorgeous suntanned bare arse.

No ---- it was me ---- just me --- only me.

Bloody hell.

I took several big breaths to steady myself, dropped a twenty euro note on the table, stood up carefully, tucked my raging erection back more comfortably, and casually walked off in the direction she had gone, feigning indifference to everything around me.

I soon caught up with her, or at least fell into step shortly behind her, but not once did she check behind to see if I was there.

Maybe I'd misunderstood ---- I thought not.

After a short while those gorgeous tanned legs turned right and entered into the foyer of a rather grand hotel.

I followed, fully aware that so many pairs of eyes were following the girl that I was myself following.

I doubt anyone would have noticed my presence if I been wearing a monkey mask, such was the attention that this young lady attracted.

Across the foyer and over to the lifts.

What was I to do now?

Just follow her ---- what else?

I was into this now, and had no other option.

We waited with others for the lift to arrive, me, and others for that matter staring quite openly at her, while she looked on serenely, ignoring everything around her, just playing with her wedding ring. Twisting it around her finger as if she wasn't used to it, as if it was something new.

The lift arrived, the door opened and we both entered, along with another couple and a middle aged woman.

She continued to act as if I didn't exist, but with her back to the others leant forward just a little, her waistcoat falling open and affording me a clear view of the tip of her fantastic bare breast.

Why is it that you can watch a topless woman all afternoon if needs be, but are suddenly so turned on by catching a glimpse of a bare breast in circumstances like that?

I wanted her --- I wanted her so badly, but I was still far from sure quite how that afternoon was going to end.

Ding!

The lift came to a stop, and the vision stepped out, not looking back, and making no sign that I should follow her.

I followed her anyway.

Down the deserted corridor she traipsed just in front of me.

I think I mentioned before quite how long, slender and shapely her legs were.

Then my heart jumped as she eased the waistcoat off her slim shoulders and casually let it slip down behind her, and fall freely to the floor.

Did I mention before what a sexy, slender back the girl had?

Like a robot I bent down to retrieve it, the girl not so much as breaking her stride.

Then the skirt!

Oh damn it the skirt as well!

Bloody hell, the sight of her flimsy skirt as she released it, and let it slowly uncurl down from her hips, and slide slowly down her long, bare legs. Catching just for a moment around her right ankle.

Did I mention before what beautiful trim ankles she had?

Naked!

The last few steps were played out there in front of me, her naked back on full view, her hips swaying seductively as she took each precious step.

Did I mention before what a lovely slim but nicely rounded bottom she had?

By the time the girl arrived at her room she was indeed quite naked.

She stood there leaning against the doorframe smiling back at me, and at last acknowledging my existence.

Just high heels, a few bits of jewellery, a lot of bare skin, and a wicked looking grin on her beautiful face.

I was sweating and lost for words. Simply couldn't manage to say anything at all.

Fortunately she wasn't.

"The key Michael," she said to me urgently, indicating the door. "Open the bloody door and let us back in our room before anyone comes and catches me starkers like this. Do you want me to get arrested?"

Enough said! Four o'clock dead back at our hotel. At least my new wife was punctual.

"Thanks sweetheart," June whispered to me as she brushed past me and into our room. "Now that I've acted out your fantasy darling, let's get on with the rest of our honeymoon shall we."

I happily followed my new wife into the bedroom with a broad grin on my face.

I did tell you I was on a promise before didn't I?

------------------

------------------

The end

Please use your imagination as to what happened next.

Anything you want ---- yes honestly, I don't mind at all ----- anything you want!

Any suggestions?

Britease
Britease
2,377 Followers