Sea Warrior & His Princess slave#10

Story Info
She is used before he battles for supremacy
2.4k words
4.32
48.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bent face down over a waist high bench. Her arms were tied so they hung in the air, forming a cross of her upper body. The bench was padded and soft supporting just her abdomen and allowing her tits to hang freely. Her legs clad in garter and stockings were tied spread wide. This allowed perfect view of her wet cunt and puckered asshole. Her long blonde hair hung in a braid along her back. So her Master had found her after his victory in the ring.

He approached his slave taking in all of her beautiful body. "Tonight my slave may be the last time so we need to make it special"

As he walked past her he paused and gave her a hard slap on each of her ass cheeks. She yelped in surprise more than pain for Master had a very strong calloused hard and she had felt much harder.

"That is to remind you that I will always be your Master" He told her. Standing before her he took her face in his hands and told her " Tonight I need you to be my ,fuck toy I am going to fuck every hole you have. Then when you can take no more your body limp from cumming so much then and only then will I cum."

He let her head fall from his hands and slid them along her body to her tits. "Now watch my hands my little slut" He began pulling and tugging on her nipples. They enlarged and he added a twisting motion getting a groan of pleasure from her. He stood and got something from the table beside him. She heard the distinctive sound of her nipple clamps with the heavy chain. Yes she loved the feel of them. Especially when they hung down from her body and she felt them dance around as she was fucked. She watched and felt her cunt flow with juices as he placed the clamp on her left nipple. He heard her sharp intake of breath as the clamp closed on the swollen nipple. Before she could recover another wave of pleasurable pain assaulted her as he quickly placed the other clamp on her right one.

Allowing the chain to fall he stood. Taking hold of her braid he tied it so she could watch as he removed his clothes. First the shirt revealing his scarred and muscular body. Then dropping his pants he stepped forward and taking cock in hand he rubbed her face with it. Automatically her tongue flicked out to lap at his hardened cock.

She had not noticed that with the other hand he had picked up a blind fold. Taking it in hand he placed it around her eyes. Quietly he moved around the room to stand behind her. With a warrior's stealth he picked up the soft paddle and snaked out his hand landing a blow to her ass. She moaned and began to writhe in pleasure. This was followed by a series of sharp quick blows at her quivering ass. When her ass was a satisfying shade of red he stopped. Pouring scented oil across her behind he rubbed it in soothing her fiery ass cheeks.

Kneeling between her spread open legs, he looked at the open shelf at the bottom of the bench. It contained a variety of items she would be pleasured by tonight. Looking at the cunt and ass spread before him, he decided it was time to get his slave ready for a hard fucking. Taking the clit clamp in one hand and wetting her clit with the juices from her flowing cunt. He deftly slid the clamp over the hood squeezing her clit up and out. Planting his mouth on her exposed clit he quickly sucked it gently between his teeth. Holding it there he subjected it to a furious combination of tongue flicks, sucking, and moaning vibrations. Unable to hold back she screamed and bucked through her first but not her last orgasm of the night.

Her whole body still quivered causing the chain at the ends of her heavy tits to bounce around, when she felt a cool sensation slide along towards her asshole

. His lubricated finger slid easily into her puckered tight ass. Moving it around he made sure she was well lubricated, nice and slippery it was. Reaching down he picked up a medium sized vibrator. Turning it on he quickly placed it at her asshole. She relaxed and welcomed it's vibrating length into her asshole. When enough was inside her he let go and watched. Wanting to please her Master she used her ass muscles to take the large object into her.

"Excellent my little fuck toy. I enjoyed seeing you pull that up your ass for I've known the thrill of your ass's milking muscles."

Standing behind her and freeing her clit he rammed his cock deep into her sloppy wet cunt. Then holding onto the bench by her hips he furiously fucked her. Moving high, then low scraping her clit, and then side to side he pounded her with his hard cock. Occasionally on the upstroke he grabbed the vibrator pulling it from her asshole until just the tip was still in her. Then as he rammed down his hips the next time she felt the impalement of 2 cocks. The one ramming into her ass triggered her orgasm. Feeling her explode again he moved low and sawed the length of his hard and swollen cock back and forth across her clit. This drove her deeper into orgasmic pleasures.

Finally he stopped and pulled away. Standing he moved to the front of her. Hearing him move to her face she began to search and stretch for his cock. Standing there he watched as her tongue flicked and her mouth opened.

Then she began to beg for his cock telling him she needed to be mouth fucked by her Master's hard cock. That was when he took hold of her braid and untied it. Using it to hold her head at the perfect level he moved forward and used his free hand to slap her face with his hard cock.

Tongue flicking and mouth opening and closing she continued to beg for him to face fuck her.

Aiming for that sweet open mouth he drove his cock forward. She felt the tip slide into her mouth and immediately began to suck and chew on it.

Holding her head so her mouth and throat were open to him, he drove his cock into her throat. That was when he truly began to face fuck his slut. She tasted her own cunt juices as he fucked her throat. He watched her throat swell every time he drove into it. Long deep hard strokes soon had him getting close to finally cumming. He truly did enjoy fucking all her holes.

She felt the cock expanding and knew he would soon explode. One last stroke all the way in balls slapping her chin and he blew his load. She opened wide and took his first shots down her throat. Then pulling out he pulled the blindfold off her and finished by shooting his sticky hot cum on her face.

As she came awake she felt something sticky on her face. Knowing it was Master's still warm cum she used her fingers to wipe her face and licked them clean.

Murdock stepped into the ring and stretched his muscles knowing that this would be the fight of his life.

Then Donald of Sutherland entered from the opposite side and faced him with his long sword by his side ready for what was to come.

The bell rang and they slowly moved toward each other watching for the opening which would make one of them Master Warrior.

The clang of swords striking each other rang out again and again. They had been fighting for 8 hours and both men were wounded but neither had gained an advantage over the other. Murdock warily circled him holding his broadsword in the low stance. He would need all his cunning to win this battle. Donald held his above his head in a high stance ready to parry any move the other made.

Murdock slid forward and made a slow jab towards him. Donald dropped his sword to parry the sword that wasn't there anymore. As soon as he knew the other had committed himself he struck. Stepping sideways drove his sword up and deep into Donald's open left side. Not too fancy but whatever gets you through the night he thought to himself as he saw the shocked expression fade on Donald's face as the life slowly left him.

He felt a shifting inside him and the ring faded away to be replaced by a wooded area with an altar at the center of a clearing. Before the altar stood the Master Druid. Smiling he reached out and shook Murdock's hand.

"Congratulations, you have passed the first test of becoming Master Warrior. You defeated your mortal enemies now let's see what you can do against a real challenge". He waved his hand and Murdock found himself at the center of a ring of Druid's.

As he took his battle stance he wondered how he would survive this. A bell rang and he saw the first fireball coming out of the corner of his eye. He dropped and rolled from it. The next one came so fast he barely got his sword up in time to deflect it.

Faster and faster they came at him with different coloured balls of flame. Each one was avoided or deflected but he knew he couldn't keep this up for long and then he would feel the pain of the flames. The next time he dropped out of the way the ball hit the Druid who happened to be behind him at the time. He exploded into flames and vanished with a howl.

Well now he thought they can be hurt. It was then that he felt the warmth against his thigh and remembered the necklace she had given him. He dodged another ball of flame as he took it from his pocket. It was glowing with the same blue light as the symbol had that first night on the plateau.

That was when his sword began to vibrate and glow. Looking at the hilt he saw for the first time the Druid's knot appear on the hilt. Placing the necklace against the hilt of the sword he watched. The necklace fit perfectly and was absorbed into his sword. Then the glow grew and surrounded him.

The Druid's saw this and speeded up the assault upon him. But, it was too late for now with the protection of the glow around him he tossed their own flames back at them. One by one they fell. Then there was only one left standing, the Master Druid did not attack but simply stepped forward and took the sword from him.

"You have defeated us with our own magic I see" He said as he examined the sword. "So this is what happened to Fire Storm. It is one of only 4 swords that can do what you just did. The others being earth, wind, and water. But, this is the most powerful of them all."

"Now Master Warrior it is time to complete your knowledge." A wave of his hand and they were back in the wooded area. Upon the altar was a bowl. The bowl was full of water or so it seemed for it moved with a will of it's own.

"Come look into the mirror of the ages and see what was, what is and what may or may not be." He said and Murdock went to the altar and peered into the bowl. The movement stopped and he seemed to be drawn down and into it.

He watched as a village and castle appeared before him. Watching he saw it was not really different from his own where he had grown up. Then slowly the sky started to move and he realized that time was progressing forward as he saw the seasons change. Faster and faster it went and he watched the village become a town, then it grew to a city. He was almost overwhelmed by the sights and sounds. The city was enormous and seemed to hold everything one could ever need. Suddenly a great pillar of flame rose up and in an instant the city crumbled to ashes before him. He watched as the survivors slowly began the process of rebuilding their civilization. Finally the village reappeared before him.

As he stepped back the Druid told him "That was our world centuries ago. We Druid's have always been here through the dark ages as well as the bright ones. So far that is the fate which has befallen mankind many times now. Each time a few of us survive to start all over again. We still have some of their technology, their art, and their culture left over but many, so many of their wonders are lost, maybe forever. If we continue to rebuild and explore we may one day reach those heights again but, we need to ensure that the destruction never happens again. You as Master of Warriors are one part of our plans to prevent the pillars of fire from engulfing mankind again. You now know more than any other living mortal. Use your knowledge wisely. It is time to return now but, I shall be with you to help you learn to use your army of Beserkers properly."

The sky suddenly grew bright and the glowing symbol appeared again. The entrance head turned and deposited a body on the ground. Then the exit head opened and to the cheers of the crowds filling the plateau an exhausted Murdock stepped forward from the open mouth. His eyes searched for her and when he found her face he smiled. Moving towards her he picked her up in his arms hugging and kissing her. Placing her before him and giving her a playful swat on the behind he told her

"I haven't forgotten that you are owed some punishment. Go to our rooms in the castle and wait for me. I will be there soon and you had better be ready for me."

Smiling she said "Yes Master" and hurried away.

To Be Continued