Sealed With A Kiss

Story Info
The two of you take a taxi.
1.1k words
3.77
23.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we enter the taxi you firmly but lovingly grasp my arm and whisper softly in my ear I have a surprise for you. Shocked but excited I wait eagerly with great anticipation. You say to the driver you know where mate, the way you tell him so I know you have something special pre arranged. Then as we drive of away from the city you ask me to close my eyes and trust you, I do as you ask. I now feel soft silk brushing my face as you tie the blindfold around the back of my head. It feels so soft against my skin & I suddenly feel a rush of excitement through my entire body as you lean into my ear & whisper gently I think you are in for a treat.

I feel the taxi slowing down & then it comes to an abrupt stop, I go to move & you hold me back & tell me to lie back. As I hear the back door beside me open. I can sense & smell someone else now enter the cab, I move over further, making room. You kiss me passionately, my mind racing wondering who is beside me & what is going to happen next.

You continue kissing me, your hand gently running down my inner thigh I let out a gasp as you gently push my legs apart. As you begin licking my neck I feel a second warm moist tongue licking my inner thighs, I feel a strong & large shoulder resting against my thigh as I open my legs wider. I flinch slightly & then decide to just enjoy. You continue licking my ears & neck as this delightful stranger moves to my arse, licking gently then flicking my arse with his tongue.

His soft gentle licking becomes more eager as he moves to my now very wet pussy, which is dripping pre cumm he licks it all & then probes with his tongue, as he does this, I smell the familiar scent of your hard manhood as you approach. You grab me by the jaw & direct my mouth to your incredibly hard dick, I take you in my mouth circling my tongue around the head & vacuum sucking you deeply.

You moan & once again take my head in your hands, you thrust deeply into my mouth I gag slightly as you gain momentum I suck more intensely, you tell me you are going to fill my mouth with your hot cum.

Excited at that prospect I continue my sucking as I gently massage your now firm balls & allow my finger to drop downwards locating your tight arse hole. I feel you now tense up & your muscles automatically contract , but I continue regardless very slowly & gently massaging around your hole.

I carefully insert my finger ever so slowly. You now fuck my face harder & as I wiggle my finger inside your hot arse I feel an explosion as you shoot your hot cum down the back of my throat, I swallow twice & a little trickles from the corner of my mouth. You lean back with a sigh & then lick the drop of cum from the corner of my mouth.

All the while the mysterious stranger is orally enjoying my extremely wet love mound, he moves up my abdomen lifting my dress as he goes, licking his way to my large breasts & begins sucking my very hard left nipple as I feel you join in & suck my right. He now bites ever so gently as I thrust my hips against him I feel his very erect cock, it excites me, he then kisses me.

I know its him because I can smell & taste my own sweet juices. I ask him to fuck me please, as I reach around to unzip his pants. He says nothing but helps me in the task of removing his pants. I wonder to myself where it is we are parked & what the taxi driving is doing, but then wipe the thought from my mind & continue to explore this wonderful stranger.

I run my hand from his balls, to his hard & very large cock & then begin running my hand along its length, slowly tightening my grip. This incredible stranger now lays me back on the back seat, my head resting in your lap, my back cramping but I care not. He holds my right foot in the air as I feel his hard warm body move in close to mine, i then feel the head of his hard cock probing against my very wet pussy. He then thrusts himself forward not easing his cock in but thrusting its entire length deeply inside me. I let out a cry he feels so good. I contract the walls of my womanhood around him & squeeze tightly, as he thrusts deeply, not making a sound, but breathing very quickly & loudly.

I let out a scream as I feel a shudder run through my body & as I climax with an intense orgasm, you kiss me as I scream & tell me how much you love me.

The stranger now pulls out, and lifts me higher, I feel him searching for my arse, he finds it & slowly this time inserts all of his large rock hard cock in my arse, it glides in easily as it is covered in my sweet cumm. He inches in a little at a time & begins gently thrusting, As he is doing so I am enjoying you squeezing my breasts & rolling my erect nipples between your fingers. As he now increase his rhythm. Before long my mouth again lets out an guttural moan, followed by a loud scream of delight, as I do, I feel this stranger filling my arse full of his hot creamy cum. He stays inside for a minute after & then leans up to kiss me a sweet passionate thank you kiss.

I reciprocate.

He then withdraws & I ask if I may take off my blindfold & you tell me No. I can hear the stranger dressing, as I feel his cumm leaking from my arse dripping onto the fabric seats of the cab.

This stranger opens the door & leaves, you thank him & wish him a good night, he still says nothing.

I hear another door open & close & the cab once again start its engine. We drive off. I pull my dress back down & dress myself you do the same & once all respectable once more, you remove my blindfold.

You smile at me so lovingly I see the love & tenderness in your eyes. I look into the front & spy the cab driver smiling at as both with a cheeky knowing grin.

I wonder to myself if he watched & who this strange man was but I know not to ask, it matters not, your gift was my fantasy come true & I thank you for it with a loving kiss, sealing our union.