Sealed with a Loving Kiss

Story Info
Her Valentine's Day surprise is overwhelming.
942 words
4.08
28.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyheat
ladyheat
2 Followers

Special plans, whispered promises, building anticipation, excitement rising, hands trembling, butterflies somersaulting, her Valentines Day surprise.

Instructions obeyed, shaved and perfumed, suspenders, stockings and high heels, hair pulled tightly into a ponytail.

With hands shaking she put the key in the lock, his orders were always to strip at the door, clothes folded and neatly put on the little table. Removing her coat, voices, yes voices, more than her Master, she faltered. Slowly she peeped round the corner of the door, her Master had two other men standing, talking with him. She gulped. Dilemma, her reserve won. He looked over to her, his eyes taking in her clothes.

'Come my little one.' he beckoned her in.

'I'm sorry....' she began to say, his hand covered her mouth.

'My little one is shy. She would normally be naked before me now.' He smiled, his eyes twinkling and yet glinting with his sadistic grin, she knew and loved. His hand tightened around her ponytail, his hands unbuttoning her blouse. She could feel her face burning, as he slowly stripped her, she closed her eyes not to see his two friends looking at her body. Her bare breasts, her clean shaven pussy. She heard their compliments, she felt them touching, feeling, inspecting. Her mind flying off in all directions. Her Masters whispered voice 'Your fantasy, your dreams, my beautiful one. So sexy in suspenders and stockings.' Holding her hair, he pulled her head back as he kissed her neck.

He rolled her nipples in his fingers, making her gasp, his mouth devouring her neck, biting her, as two other mouths took her breasts. Explosions of pain, excitement, tingling, tenderness mixed with torment, forever feeling her Master's tight grip on her.

Moaning as fingers opened her pussy, sliding in amongst all her juices 'Slut, you are a slut.' as wet fingers were run over her lips, slowly sliding into her mouth 'Clean my fingers slut.' She licked and sucked his fingers.

Hands slapped her breasts, wincing as pain shot through her, her Master's firm grip ensuring she stayed still. His hand spanking her bottom. Her mind not knowing which to concentrate on, slowly drowning in a sea of emotions flooding through her body, all barriers being torn down, ripped apart.

Her Master's voice penetrating through the haze 'Shall we fuck you my little slut?' The haze split, the fog dispersed, she faltered, hesitation tensed through her body, his deep chuckle floating into her 'You will beg for it slut!'

Her hands restrained, her feet dragged apart, her hair pulled up, suspended spread-eagled, as floggers caressed her body. Her back, bottom, breasts, legs, pussy all being flogged, her senses bursting out of their defences. Building, building, her body straining against ropes, the need to cum peaking within her. The floggers stopped, opening her eyes she groaned, her Master smiling. Her eyes closed as his friends once again covered her breasts with their mouths, licking, nibbling, and biting her. She could feel her pussy being invaded, a dildo being pumped in and out, letting go of her need, her blood racing around, gasping for breath, it stopped, she let out a disgruntled moan, greeted with laughter. Intense pain in her breasts as they were manipulated and clamped, a tongue licking her pussy as the dildo was pushed into her arse. Panting, ripples of pain and pleasure surging through her body, she couldn't stop the cascade of pleasure building up. Frustration cried out when they ceased.

A paddle stung her bottom, as crops smacked her nipples and breasts. Her mind couldn't compute all the sensations at one time, her concentration had sunk into the oblivion of pain and pleasure, his pleasure.

Expertly they built her up, listening to her heaving breasts, watching her body straining to cum, each time they stopped, pushing her further and further into their world.

Canes stinging her body, whips licking into her, all interspersed with kisses, gentle nibbling, fingers sliding into her wet, soaking cunt, until in total frustration the words ripped out of her body 'Please' she screamed.

Her Master's soft voice in her ear 'What slut?'

Tormented, teased and wanton she cried 'Fuck me.'

Restraints unleashed, held in her Master's arms, put down, she knelt before him. Hungry for satisfaction, thirsty for gratification, keen to please, eager for cock, wanton sluttish need encapsulating her every fibre.

Licking her Master's cock, letting her tongue trail around it, gently nibbling and sucking him, taking him further and further into her mouth. Moaning as he pulled away. Taking another cock into her mouth, within the strange sensations, excitement was escalating, her inhibitions diffused, defeated, totally annihilated. As she sucked hard on the last cock, she felt herself being pushed; she let her Master's hands guide her, as she lowered down on to a hard cock. Moving herself down she sighed, wanting to drive herself down, cock filling her cunt. Her Master's hand pulling her head down, bending her body forward, offering her arse. His hands in her hair, driving her deeper into his dominance.

Cocks pumping slowly into her cunt and arse, their pace, slowly driving into her, taking her to the brink of wanton need. Her Master's cock sliding into her mouth. Together they all thrust into her, hard and fast, their bodies entwined, clammy with wanton desire, total control of every stroke, every thrust deep into her, again and again, her body trembled, her orgasm coming hard, shaking with release, expertly driving deep into cunt, arse and throat they all exploded, every hole sealed, every hole full.

They collapsed together spent, cradled in his arms, he whispered 'Happy Valentines Day my love.'

ladyheat
ladyheat
2 Followers