Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy only stopped when she heard another sharp clap of hands. She stood up, barely seeing what was around her, conscious only of Frankee so close to her that their bodies were touching, and of her own growing need, a need that she couldn't, wouldn't, understand. She felt Frankee's hand on her, turning her. Katy focused, and saw Nick and Lee coming back into the room. They were both naked, their hard, muscled bodies glistening with oil, their cocks standing out, long and hard. They walked towards her, stopping in front of her, their cocks bobbing slightly.

Katy couldn't help but look down at their cocks, at Nick's, long and slender, curving upwards at the end, to Lee's, shorter, thicker, straighter. She saw a hand reaching out to each of them, stroking them, taking many seconds to realise that the hands were her own. She moaned at the realisation, at the feel of the hot, throbbing, flesh in her hands.

"Take her."

The words sank in slowly, and by the time they did, Nick and Lee were guiding her towards the table, a room full of lust filled eyes following them. She was guided to the table, and before she knew it, she was on her back, with Nick kneeling between her legs, slowly stroking his cock. Katy watched, her eyes locked on his hand as it stroked slowly along his curved shaft.

Her body tingled with a need she couldn't understand, with a wantonness she couldn't control. Her legs moved, her knees lifting back and up, her pussy totally exposed. Nick slid forward and slipped his hands under her cheeks before driving his cock into her, her legs over his shoulders. Katy cried out, but her cries were quickly muffled as Frankee lowered her pussy onto Katy's face, her knees each side of her head. Beside her, Lee eased his cock into Frankee's mouth. She sucked him gently, wanting to keep him hard, wanting to keep him ready for Katy.

Katy eagerly lapped at Frankee's pussy, tasting a woman for the first time, while Nick fucked her hard and deep, her heels drumming on his back. Her body was on fire, her nipples rock hard with lust. She felt hands on her, kneading her breasts, tugging at her nipples, rubbing her clit. She reached up and grabbed Frankee's thighs, pulling her down harder onto her mouth. Frankee smiled around Lee's cock, and ground her pussy harder against Katy's mouth and tongue.

As Nick slammed into her, Katy fucked Frankee's pussy with her tongue to the same frantic rhythm. She felt fingers on her clit, rubbing, caressing. Above her, she saw more fingers on Frankee's clit, and knew straight away it as her who was bringing them both to an incredible orgasm. Katy licked and fucked Frankee, her mouth and tongue moving instinctively, every nerve ending in her body alive to her pleasure. Nick drove his cock into her one last time, his fingers digging into her ass as his cum erupted, as the fingers and hands on her body sent another orgasm crashing through her, as her mouth was flooded with Frankee's juices.

Almost as soon as his flood of cum had subsided, Nick had pulled out of Katy, his cum trickling with her juices down between her cheeks. He was replaced by Lee, who's thick cock stretched her even though she'd barely relaxed after the last fucking she'd received. Frankee didn't move, still kneeling over Katy as she licked the younger woman's juices from Nick's cock. Around them, most people were naked, with hands everywhere but all eyes on them.

Lee came quickly, his cum mixing with Nick's as it slipped from her. As he pulled away, Frankee moved as well, leaving Katy sprawled on the table, naked and vulnerable, her body still betraying her with its pleasure, with its desires. Through half open eyes, she saw Frankee again, this time with Carl and Ashley beside her. Carl was naked, his dark skin glistening, his cock standing out, the bulbous head almost purple. But it was Ashley that Katy stared at. She was beautiful -- petite and slender, but with big, firm breasts and wide, erect nipples. Although she couldn't see it, she just knew that Ashley had a perfect ass as well. But it was the cock that was strapped to her that made Katy's eyes open wide, and a deep groan escape from her lips.

Ashley climbed onto the table beside Katy, who automatically reached down for the cock as they kissed. Katy squirmed against Ashley, wanting to feel her sexy body and hard cock against her as they kissed hungrily. She lost control of her body as lust coursed its way through her, taking over, her desires overwhelming her. She pushed Ashley onto her back and straddled her, reaching down for her cock before sinking down on it with a long, drawn out moan of pleasure.

Ashley grabbed Katy's hips and drove her cock into her, her breasts swaying until Katy pressed her body downwards, their breasts mashing together as they kissed wildly. Carl knelt behind them, his cock massively erect. He slid it between Katy's cheeks, moving easily with the cum and juices that had already flowed there. He pulled back and rubbed his finger across her puckered rosebud. For a second, Katy froze as the finger toyed with her virgin ass, but then she was pressing back against it, wanting it.

Carl plunged his finger into Katy's ass, smiling as she pressed back, rocking her hips with the finger and cock that where invading her body. Ashley broke their kiss breathlessly.

"Mark or Carl," she asked simply.

Katy groaned, knowing immediately what Ashley meant, what was going to happen. She twisted her head, ignoring the other naked people around the room as she tried to focus on Mark. He was naked, with Denise in front of him, his cock in her mouth. She felt Carl pressing his cock to her ass.

"Mark," she gasped.

Mark looked up as he heard his name, and pulled his cock from Denise's mouth with an audible "pop". Carl was already moving away, to kneel in front of Katy.

"Fuck her, Mark," Sir Richard growled from where he was stood, close to the table with the contract on it, Susan at his feet, naked, stroking his cock.

Mark moved towards the table, his cock bobbing in front of him. He looked around. Amanda was on her back on a settee being fucked slowly by Lee, both of them watching him. Frankee was holding Kim while Nick fucked her over the end of another settee, her other hand on David's hard cock. Denise had moved across to join Derek and Martin, her hands reaching for their cocks.

He climbed onto the table and stared at his wife's rounded ass, at the cum and juices on her body, at the cock embedded in her, and his cock jerked, rising still higher. He'd already cum twice as he'd watched everything that was going on, as he'd watched Katy being used, and then taking, wanting, everything that was put before her. And still his cock was rock hard, harder than ever.

A tube of gel had appeared, and as Mark smeared it thickly along his cock, he knew that all eyes were on him. Was this the final test, the final part of the "tradition"? He no longer cared, and groaned as he grabbed Katy's hips and pressed his cock to her ass, as he pushed forward to do what Katy had always said "No" to, as he drove his cock deep into her ass with one hard thrust.

Katy cried out as Mark drove into her, feeling as though her body was being split apart. Her cries were quickly muffled as Carl grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so that he could pump his thick, black cock into her mouth. She gagged as his cock went deep, but then she sucked wildly as he fucked her, her cheeks bulging as his cock filled her mouth. Katy rocked her body, trying desperately to find a rhythm to match the thrusts of the cocks into her ass and pussy and mouth, to match the swaying of Ashley's breasts beneath her.

Her body swayed between Mark and Carl's thrusts, her breasts brushing against Ashley's, both their nipples hard and tingling. The three cocks pounded into her for what seemed an age, her body becoming weak with lust, with the pleasure that was becoming uncontrollable. Carl and Mark eventually came almost together, their cum erupting inside her. They carried on fucking her as she came and came, as Ashley came, their pussies grinding together as Ashley held her cock deep inside Katy.

Slowly, Carl pulled his cock out of Kay's mouth, squeezing the last of his cum onto her tongue. He wiped the dribbles of cum from around her mouth with the tip before she licked it off, almost without thinking. Somehow Ashley wriggled out from under her, leaving an exhausted Katy on all fours, her head hanging low, her hair a curtain around her. Mark was still behind her, his cock buried in her ass, his body slick from his efforts.

There was a sudden silence in the room, broken only by their harsh breathing. Katy lifted her head wearily and looked through her curtain of hair just in time to see Sir Richard scrawl a signature across the papers. Frankee brought them over to Mark and Katy, her breasts bouncing delightfully as she walked, a wide grin on her face. She held them up to Mark, who signed quickly, before sagging back on his heels, his cock slipping from Katy at last. He pulled her to him, hugging her tightly, kissing her, as a ripple of applause went around the room.

They climbed wearily off the table, to be greeted by Sir Richard.

"Welcome aboard, my boy," he told Mark gently, before taking Katy's hand and kissing it.

"Now let's have some fun," he added to the popping of Champagne corks.

As glasses were thrust into their hands, everyone else in the room hugged them, adding their congratulations while Sir Richard toasted them. If it seemed incongruous that they were all naked, it didn't feel it. The next few minutes were a blur as they gulped down their drinks in their excitement, before Amanda and Kim led them from the room.

"Let's get you freshened up," Amanda told them gently as she took both their hands and led them upstairs, with Kim following.

Katy smiled at Mark, aware that something more than the sale of Mark's software had happened to them.

"I love you," he mouthed at her.

She smiled, feeling Amanda squeeze her hand.

"In here," she said, leading them into a large bedroom.

Kim walked past them, into the adjoining bathroom. When she came back, she pushed her dress, which had been bunched around her waist, down her long legs. Standing up, she smiled at them.

"Another tradition," she told them as she slipped her silk panties off as well.

Naked she crossed the room to them, both Katy and Mark staring at her. Her breasts swept upwards on her slender frame, her nipples perched at the tips like dark, erect cones. Her belly was flat, her body, even her naked mound, tanned a soft brown. Her pussy was wet, her excitement obvious.

"Shall we?" she asked them, holding out her hands to them.

"Unless you want to be alone?" Amanda asked.

They turned to her -- and gasped. She was naked as well, her body every bit as beautiful as Kim's. Katy and Mark looked at each other -- and grinned. They allowed themselves to be led willingly through to the bathroom, and straight into an open shower area which had more than enough room for all of them under four warm sprays of water.

Kim took Katy in her arms and kissed her deeply before reaching for some soap and starting to wash every inch of her body, touching and caressing as she went. Amanda did the same with Mark, sharing kisses as she ran her hands over every inch of him. After many sensual minutes, Kim pulled Mark to her, holding them both and kissing them wildly, sharing their tongues in a three way kiss. Amanda moved behind Katy, pressing her own body to hers as she reached around to cup her full breasts.

Katy sighed and leant back against Amanda before allowing herself to be turned in the other woman's arms. They kissed, softly, then harder, their bodies pressed together. Kim stroked Mark's cock, smiling as he rose up hard. She stepped back a little and reached for the soap again, teasing him now as she washed him again, her finger slipping into his ass as she left no part of him untouched. Amanda did the same, washing, caressing, touching Katy wherever she could reach.

This time when they were finished, Kim and Amanda led them out of the shower and dried off their guests with thick white towels. When then were dry, they led them back to the bedroom, pushing them both back onto the bed. Kim leant over Mark, his hands moving straight to her breasts, to her swollen nipples, as she kissed him hard on the mouth, before moving slowly down his body.

Beside them, Amanda was doing much the same to Katy, kissing her before moving down to her breasts, kissing and licking, sucking and nipping, until her nipples were hard peaks that were crying out for more. As Amanda moved to lick Katy's pussy, a finger deep inside her, Kim drew Mark's cock into her mouth, caressing him with her tongue as she sucked him to hardness. As Katy's juices dribbled into Amanda's mouth, she looked up and smiled.

"Fuck him," she told her simply.

With a groan from deep inside her wanton body, Katy sat up and quickly turned around and swung a leg over Mark. Kim was still holding his cock, wet from her mouth. As Amanda reached around Katy and gently fondled her firm breasts, Kim rubbed Mark's cock against his wife's clit before she dropped down and took him deep into her body.

For a moment she held still, savouring him inside her, filling her, her pussy moulded to every ridge, every vein, every contour of his cock. He reached for her breasts, replacing Amanda's hands as she pulled Kim to her, kissed her quickly, and led her from the room. Katy smiled as they left, and then raised her body up, moving to crouch rather than kneel, before dropping back down onto Mark's cock. This time he groaned as she leant forward, putting her hands on his chest before starting to ride his cock, fucking him wildly as he thrust up into her, deeper and deeper, faster and faster.

They fucked hard and fast, desperate for release with each other after all that had happened. Mark held Katy's breasts, moving with her as she rode his cock, as she met his thrusts. Katy leant back, her arms behind her now, her breasts pushed upwards, swaying wildly, her head thrown back. Mark watched as she came, her mouth hanging open, her hair flying as every nerve ending in her body lit up as her orgasm crashed through her. Mark grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his cock, holding himself deep inside Katy as his cum filled her.

Katy collapsed onto Mark, his cock still inside her. They kissed and held each other tightly before talking quietly about what had happened, their unexpected desires and needs, their love for each other. After a while, Mark slipped out of Katy in a flood of cum and juices. They showered again, this time washing each other.

When they were dry, they stood naked in the bedroom, realising that their clothes were still downstairs somewhere. With a shrug, they stepped excitedly out of the bedroom and made their way downstairs. They heard music and laughter and the sounds of sex. Despite what had happened over the last few hours, nothing had prepared them for what they saw as they stepped back into the room.

Susan was on her hands and knees, Lee in front of her thrusting his thick cock into her mouth, while behind her Sir Richard was driving his cock into her pussy. She was crying out, clearly close to cumming.

Frankee was kneeling in front of David, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock. Martin was stood next them, Frankee's hand stroking him slowly. As they watched, Frankee gave David one last suck and then leant over to Martin, drawing him deeply into her mouth as she reached out to hold David's cock.

Derek was laying back on a settee, with Denise straddling him, riding his cock, while Ashley knelt over his face, his tongue deep inside her. Beside them, Amanda was kneeling up, leaning against the back of the settee while Nick fucked her, her breasts swaying as he drove his cock into her. Amanda twisted her head and said something, a deliciously wicked grin on her face. Nick pulled out, and Amanda turned towards Denise, pulling her into a close embrace, their hands and mouths discovering each others bodies. As they embraced, Nick dropped to his knees and took Derek's throbbing cock into his mouth.

Nearest to them, Kim was sat on the edge of the table, with Carl standing between her legs. They watched as his ass tightened with every thrust. Kim saw them and smiled, saying something to Carl. He stopped and turned, his cock jutting out in front of him, shiny with Kim's juices. They walked across to Mark and Katy, and led them further into the room. Mark felt his cock rising again even before Kim reached for him. Katy was on fire even before she reached for Carl's cock, and his hands found her breasts. He leant to kiss her, but Katy had just enough time to catch Mark looking at her.

They grinned happily at each other as they saw a new life open up in front of them.

In more ways than one.

THE END