Search for the Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you?"

The question seemed to please Sandra; she leaned down and stopped a breath away from Alexis' lips.

"I can either be your enemy or your friend."

Alexis ignored how close the woman was, she was too worn to care. She would never admit it, but her body was weak and just keeping her legs steady was an effort.

"Friends?"

"Yes. Suran Ulric is pleased with your Lust, among your other talents. He would be glad to accept you into his service."

Alexis sneered, "Serve the man who had led to my violation? Serve Makon?"

"Why not? You have witnessed both their power. Instead of being the one everyone fucks, you could be the one in control."

"The power of heretics."

Sandra smiled and ran her tongue across Alexis' bottom lip, "Well then, pray to your Goddess to break the rope and free you. Not that anyone is around to listen."

Alexis focused on Sandra with a clarity that surprised herself, "You know? It's true then!"

"Yes, your Order is correct. Your precious Alexandra is gone, the only power left is Makon. The Heart Knights are finished without the Goddess of Love. You, my dear, are on the losing side that cannot hope to win. You have but to say the word, and I will free you and bring you to Ulric as an ally."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I leave you here, for a time, to be used by Fread and his bandits. When your will is broken and your body used, I will bring you to Ulric anyway."

Alexis gave her own mocking smile and shook her head, "You, and Bloodrose, will never win. Both of you know my quest. I will find her, and Makon will fail just like he always does."

Sandra sighed as if talking to a child, "Still spouting the lines of the Order. No matter. Suran Ulric has commanded that you be his warrior. You have left me with one choice. Do be sure to give Fread and his men a good time, little Knight."

Any retort was cut off as Sandra kissed Alexis deeply. A shiver ran down her spine as their bodies pressed together and the ebony witch forced her tongue into her mouth. Sandra kept them lip locked for a while before releasing her and walking out without a word. Alexis pulled at the rope for two minutes before Fread came in. To her horror, his cock was still under the influence of the Lust rune, it had not softened at all. The bandit stroked his enhanced length with a lusty smirk.

"Sandra says we got about a half hour before this thing wears off. You ready girl?"

Alexis just pulled harder at the bindings, trying to get her fingers free. Even the tip of a finger and she could cast her own magic. Fread walked up and grabbed her legs. Alexis could only struggle as he lifted her legs up and on his shoulders. She felt the head of his cock push at her and glared.

"Don't..." Fread entered her and shoved half his length into her pussy before thrusting.

"Wrong answer, girl. That magic isn't on you, so I need to work extra hard to make you scream. Have to set an example for the boys."

The bandit liked this view of the girl's breasts bouncing with his thrusts and the moaned coming from her mouth better. Sure her ass looked great from behind but Fread was the sort of guy that liked to see his work on others. And the blonde impaled on his cock seemed to love the attention as he hammered away.

"Like this? Bet you never had a cock like this splitting you open."

Alexis wanted to spit back a reply, but as Fread rocked his hips against her she could only groan at the pleasure rolling up her body. She was too tired to resist anyway, her body hadn't recovered from the last session. Her only consolation was that her body was too worn to act on its own like it usually did.

-

When Alexis had gone ahead, Chris had gotten a bad feeling. This was almost the exact same thing she did with the minotaur. And while Chris had gotten there in time to enjoy seeing the lovely Knight fucked by the beast, he was not so sure he would find her capture now so fun. Right now, the thought of some smelly bandit touching her angered him. It didn't help he had the feeling that was exactly what would happen. So he and Lana had followed from a distance, crouching down in the grass to hide better. Sure enough, Alexis had injured five bandits before she was suddenly thrown off her feet and hit the ground cold. Chris had never seen the ebony woman who appeared as the bandits took Alexis away, but Lana gave a small gasp.

"She is the one who purchased Mistress' armor and sword from the Orcs."

Chris looked at her, "Orcs?"

Lana instantly went red and bowed her head, "Mistress did not want me to tell you."

And so Chris learned how Alexis and the slave girl met. She charged into battle with an Orc and was captured, then fucked up the ass. While the idea of Alexis' ass stretched around his cock was a pleasant idea, Chris was seeing a pattern here.

"Right then. Guess we have to save her."

"We can fight them all?"

Chris shook his head. If he was with someone combat trained the maybe, but Lana's 'help' in the last fight is what got them banged by the minotaur.

"Our best hope is to use our own skills."

Lana looked downcast for a second, then brightened. She stood up and, before Chris could ask, quickly got out of her robe. Chris realized this was his first time seeing her naked close up. Alexis made him keep his distance after the beast was dead until Lana had her robe back on. A robe, he decided, that really did hide what was underneath. Lana's breasts were not as big as Alexis' but her tanned ass looked nice and firm. The hunter ignored the bulge in his pants in favor of what the hell she was thinking.

"Uh...Lana?"

"You said use our own skills. My only skill is as a slave. Your skill is in talking. The bandits are skilled in taking what they want."

Chris understood and nodded. He knew where this was going, but it did seem the only way to get to Alexis quickly.

The pair walked openly across the field toward the ruined tower. It took no time at all for a bandit to stop them. He demanded to know what they were doing, a courtesy they only got since his eyes were glued to the girl standing in the nude.

Chris rested his hand on Lana's head and grinned, "I was hoping to make a deal with your boss about the girl here."

"You a slaver? You don't look like a slaver."

"Of course not. If I walked around places like Meadowgreen dressed as a slaver, I would be in jail instead of offering you this fine female."

The bandit eyed him wearily before looking over Lana, "Boss is busy. We just got a new girl in."

"Ah, but this isn't some girl. My friend here is a well-trained Sabaccan slave. And I am her owner, travelling the land to offer her body to willing customers."

That got his attention fully. Lana puffed out her chest in pride, letting the bandit get a better view of her breasts.

"What the hell is a Sabacc slave doing out here? This a scam?"

"Of course not. I bought her from some Orcs. Besides, why question how a trained sex slave comes to you?"

The bandit looked doubtful, so Chris nodded at Lana. The slave girl obediently walked over and knelt down in front of the bandit. He didn't complain much as she drew out his dick and started kissing the tip. Lana expertly licked up and down his rod, kissing the head every two licks. The bandit got harder as Lana worked him in a show of her training. Once she was sure he was fully erect she took him into her mouth, sucking on him easily with breaks into lick him up and down again. The whole time she kept eye contact with the bandit, her brown eyes full of an obedient lust that excited the bandit. Chris himself was impressed with how good Lana was. She was nineteen, so she had only been a sex slave for a year. There must be some horny people in Sabacc if they got her this experienced in a year. The bandit moaned and came in her mouth, groaning again as Lana swallowed his seed and licked his cock clean. Lana stood up and bowed to the panting bandit.

Chris grinned, "So, convinced yet?"

-

The bandit had brought them to the tower and introduced them to the Blue-Steel men. The ringleader was with the ebony woman at the top of the tower. Every now and then the sounds of sex drifted down. Seemed Alexis was already taking it. The bandits were already worked up before they saw Lana; the sight of the naked slave was all Chris needed. Lana was on her knees and blowing the bandits with her usual zeal while Chris was tucking away the payments. Bandits really did have the brain power of a common animal if they fell for this. Now the only problem was getting to Alexis. Chris was pondering that problem when a small shiver ran up his spine. Turning around, he faced the ebony woman. He had not heard her at all. A glance told him that the door to the tower, rotted as it may be, was still closed. Not so much as groan from the opening door reached his ears.

The woman's lips curved in amusement as she looked at Lana, who had just finished with the last bandit and sat there as the men argued over who would go first.

"My my, what a fine slave you have."

Her words were casual, but Chris saw how her grey eyes roamed Lana's body, "Thank you. One of the best I have ever seen."

"In these lands, maybe. But I would not get my hopes up for more business. I think the boss will be too worn out to play with your girl. He is busy breaking in a new slave."

Chris almost rolled his eyes. So she was at the top of the tower. A cry caused him to glance over; a bandit had finally muscled his way to Lana and had just speared her with his cock. She took it on her hands and knees well. The ebony woman chuckled behind him; he turned to find her gone. Chris glanced all over, but there was no sign of her. The bandits did not notice either; they were busy crowding around Lana. Damn women. Chris needed to move fast before something else decided to pop out of thin air. The bandits were cheering on their friend as he pounded into Lana to notice him draw his bow and fire. The second arrow was already nocked when the first hit the nearest bandit. Chris fired off two more before the bandits realized they were under attack. The first bandit pulled out of Lana and led the charge. Chris was at a fair enough distance to fire from his bow at the charging bandits. As they got closer, he dropped the bow and grabbed the swords of two bandits. Chris was decent at best with swords, so swung wildly at his enemies. The bandits were surprised by his reckless charge and two more fell before the remaining four focused. Chris dodged and ducked the attacks as he moved back. One bandit closed in and he saw his chance. The bandit groaned as Chris' boot slammed against his balls. The hunter buried one of the swords in his neck before jumping away from another thug. A grunt of surprise made them both look over to see another bandit with a sword sticking out of his gut, a naked Lana behind him. Chris recovered first and beheaded his opponent. Alone, the last bandit turned and ran as fast as he could. Chris took up his bow, aimed, and fired an arrow right through the neck.

Lana looked at him in awe as he drew out another arrow, "Let's go find Sir Rosecruise, eh?"

-

Fread kneaded Alexis' ass as he fucked her. He had sworn he heard something below, but the sounds of the girl moaning and panting and the feeling of her pussy around his cock distracted him. The boys were probably drunk again. He could feel his limit approaching, for his climax and the spell on his dick. The bandit leader gave Alexis three more deep thrusts before climaxing. Alexis moaned loudly as his load filled her up again. Her body just hung there once Fread pulled out. She did not pass out again though, he was not getting that satisfaction a second time.

"Iv still got some time left with this thing, how about we try the ass now?"

Alexis glared up at Fread before her eyes widened. Must have realized what he said, were one of Fread's thoughts as the arrow struck him. Alexis looked in shock at Chris, never happier to see his arrogant smirk. The hunter stepped into the room with a wave, Lana following. Alexis barely had time to open her mouth before Lana rushed her and embraced the Knight tightly.

"Mistress Alexis!"

Alexis went red as she realized that Lana was naked and pressing their bodies together. The slave girl snuggled against her neck without any apparent notice of the hunter looking on appreciatively.

"Ye...yes Lana, I'm fine. How did..."

Chris pointed at Lana, "We watched your brilliant capture and Lana found a way to save you. She was so worried for her Mistress."

Alexis frowned at Chris, but was too happy see them to be mad, "I'm not her Mistress. Lana, can you get me down?"

Lana nodded and backed away from a relived Alexis when Chris stopped her.

"I'll take care of that, Lana. Maybe you can clean off Rosecruise."

"Clean?"

"That bandit made a bit of a mess, if you know what I mean. While I get her things ready you can help her out."

Alexis stared at Chris is shock, not helped by the way Lana was looking at her, "What!?"

Chris smiled and nudged Lana, "She DID save you. I think Lana needs a reward."

Lana ignored Alexis as she knelt down and buried her face against her Mistress' pussy. Alexis jerked as Lana's tongue lapped at her entrance with enthusiasm. Chris was, amazingly, rummaging around the room and finding her equipment. She could feel herself getting wet again; something that only encouraged Lana as her tongue poked into her pussy. The room filled with the sounds of slurping as Lana eagerly ate out her savior. Chris made sure all her stuff was ready before he walked up to Alexis. The blonde knight was flushed from Lana's treatment, something that only made Chris excited. She gasped in surprise as he kissed her softly, and only moaned as it deepened into a passionate kiss. His hands massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples as their tongues battled. Lana tongue fucked her Mistress to an orgasm that she licked up like it was dinner. Alexis screamed her climax into Chris' mouth and parted their lips with a sigh.

"Not tonight, Chris...I've had enough."

Chris nodded and drew his sword through the rope. The hunter caught her in his arms and gently lowered her to the floor. Alexis fell asleep almost instantly, Lana pressing against her protectively before she entered dreams of white and pink.

12