Searching For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

A few people tittered and giggled. Steve just smiled back at them.

"Everyone has a unique gift, whether it be a talent, hobby, or the ability to help others. Finding your special offering is the first step in searching for the real meaning of Christmas. What do you naturally like to fill your time with, without any reminders? What do you think about when you are stuck in traffic? How would you fill your days if you only had 6 months to live?

June nodded in response as Steve picked up an old pair of pants he had hidden behind the podium.

"You're probably wondering why I'm showing you this ratty pair of pants without any pockets. A philosopher friend gave them to me, and asked that I wear them the day I die. You see, you're not going to be able to take anything with you to the Great Beyond. All you can do is give everything away while you are alive, and I mean everything. When you are ready to travel to the next dimension, you won't be needing any pockets."

Steve took a deep breath. The profound quality of what he was saying was slowly getting to him.

"Christmas is no farther than your imagination. It is all about being of service to others, and by extension to God. Let me give you some examples. If you are a gifted singer, go to a nursing home and sing the joy of life into everyones' hearts. If you can tell jokes, go to a childrens' hospital and prove that laughter is the best medicine. If you are able to paint a lovely picture, visit a school and show children how to paint their own thoughts and feelings. And do all these things without any thoughts of getting paid, or being rewarded. Giving others pleasure is the only real reward, and anyone has the capacity to do this."

As Steve looked around the room, he noticed all eyes were on him, even the usually distracted little children. He knew then in his heart he was on the right path at last.

"Christmas is all around you if you just look in the right places. Start by taking a walk and breathe the fresh air. Smell the roses and run your hand along the trunk of a tree. Stomp in a mud puddle and throw snowballs. Cultivate bewilderment. Nature will always be your best friend. "

"Everywhere you go create joy. Shop for the elderly, help a child up from a fall, and make breakfast for your neighbor. Shovel someone's driveway, dig out their car, and make them some coffee. Hold a friend's hand, hug a stranger, and smile at everyone."

Steve held up the torn dog Mary had given him. His voice started to crack.

"This little stuffed animal was given to me by the mother of a nine year old burn victim named Mary right after she died. Mary was very afraid that God hated her by allowing her to die. I told her I would mention her name in every sermon I gave for the rest of my life, to keep her memory alive. Therefore, one thing you can do in your search for Christmas is to keep someone's memory alive. If your mother passed away last year, talk to her for a few minutes in private whenever you need her guidance. Then, mention something good about her to a friend. We always have access to people who are missing from our lives, but sometimes in the hustle and bustle of daily living, we forget to keep them in our minds and hearts."

"Mary's dog was never alive, but reminds all of us what a unique individual she was. This Christmas, think of your life as the sum total of all those people who have gone before you, those currently alive and affecting you in a positive way, and that unknown group of individuals molding your future. It is very important to keep all three groups in balance. I already showed you how to keep someone's memory alive, but it is equally critical to cultivate future relationships. Treat every new person as if they were your best friend, and treat yourself like the perfect unique individual you are."

"Christmas is not a day but rather a concept. Make every moment Christmas by taking everything out of your pockets, sweeping the stuffings out of your mind, and giving everything away, without thought of getting anything back. Only then will you understand the true meaning of Christmas. Remember the Grinch with the small heart? When he realized taking every worldly possession away from the Whos didn't destroy their happiness, his heart exploded in size. When you are content with yourself and a vessel of positive feelings and growth, your search for Christmas is over. As a matter of fact, it is knocking at your door. Merry Christmas to you all, and may the peace of the Lord be with you always."

As Steve made the sign of the cross, he noticed the congregation was absolutely still. Quite a few parishioners had their heads in their hands, and a few were clearly sobbing. June was looking at him in a strange way, half longing and half amazement. Steve finished the rest of the mass hastily, anxious to hear the reaction to his sermon. By the time he returned to the vestibule of the church, a large crowd had gathered. Steve was shocked to hear people clap as he walked toward the appreciative group.

"You were magnificent!" June hugged him as three of his neighbors nodded and smiled. Steve was absolutely baffled, as he could not remember a shorter sermon. He was just speaking from the heart, and had barely looked at his notes. After making pleasant small talk for a few minutes, Steve gestured to June to come toward a large statue of the Virgin Mary.

"Let's get out of here and go to the Enchanted Place!"

"You really want to? We haven't been there in months!" June looked completely shocked.

"We have to go...it's Christmas!" Steve quickly ushered June to their car. The couple drove in silent rapture to the Enchanted Place, happy to be alive and still able to give of themselves. In a matter of moments, Steve could see a sign for the nearly hidden trail. He parked the car in a small paved area, opened the door for June, and walked hand in hand with her up a steep hill. The warm Florida sun felt delightful on their faces, and no words were spoken as they ascended the short path. In a matter of minutes, they reached a grassy clearing in front of a small private pond. Stopping at the slightest suggestion of a beach, Steve put down a large towel and took off his shirt. Man and Wife lay next to each other, in a full body embrace.

After a couple of awkwards moments, Steve cleared his throat.

"I've been a jerk for a long time."

He looked down in embarrassment, totally ashamed of his inappropriate behavior.

"Don't worry about that now...let's start living again!" June's face was full of hope and longing.

"And to think, Christmas was here all the time, I just didn't realize it. I'm such a fool!" Steve hit the sand with his fist.

"But a handsome fool! Let's go swimming!"

June started to undress and Steve quickly followed suit. He thought she would stop at her matching pink bra and panties, but those were removed as well in wild abandon. Steve skimmied out of his white boxer shorts and jumped into the warm water. The two reunited lovers swam and splashed one another for what seemed liked hours, like two adolescents discovering each others' bodies for the first time. They eventually ended up back on the shore, in a sheltered area next to a small building which housed sinks and a bathroom. June lay Steve down on the warm sand and kissed him deeply until she could barely take a breath. Then, she went down his body slowly, sucking on his stiff nipples until he moaned with delight. June massaged her husband's chest exquisitely slowly, as she sucked on his nipples like a baby feeding on his mother's teats. When she felt Steve couldn't stand it anymore, she gripped his hard member and slowly began stroking it. Steve moaned so loudly June jumped, yet continued her frantic jacking of his cock.

After two minutes of extreme bliss for Steve, June opened her mouth and took his prickhead inside in one gulp. Steve's sharp groan goaded her on, and she bobbed her head like a woodpecker in overdrive as she brought her husband toward a climax. At the same time, June angled her body so that her crotch was directly across from Steve's face. He rolled a bit on his side and gently probed June's pussy lips with his fingers, very delicately exploring her love canal. He then got closer and stuck out his tongue, trying to reach the sensitive tip of her clit. Judging by June's muffled scream, he found the erect love bud easily. Steve continued to probe June's labial folds with his long winding tongue as she licked the sides of his cock in a frenzy. After a minute of intense sensations, Steve knew he was at the brink.

"I'-m-m-m going to pop!" Steve managed to squeak out before exploding in June's mouth. She quickly got off his cock and watched him spurt a good seven times into the nearby grass. At the same time, June let out an ecstatic shriek and her body stiffened. Steve felt around her moist box and smiled. They both had climaxed at the same time! June got on top of Steve once again and they fell asleep together as cool breezes delighted their skin. When they woke up sometime later, it was getting dark. Steve reluctantly let June out of his arms and looked for his clothes. The two star crossed lovers dressed in silence, still hardly believing their new found sexual bliss.

"I'm very lucky to have you." Steve put his arm on June's shoulders as they got their belongings together.

"We're very lucky to have each other you mean!" June playfully tapped Steve on the shoulder.

As dusk descended, the rekindled Romeo and Juliet walked hand in hand to their car, laughing at nothing in particular, until they were almost lost on the horizon. Christmas day ended as it had begun, under the pale light of stars.

sack
sack
144 Followers
12