Seashells Ch. 06

Story Info
As erotic as last night had been...
7.3k words
4.77
12.7k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2012

Thanks to estragon and deepblue...

*

Chapter 18

As erotic as last night had been, Georgia vowed that it would be the last time she slept with Jack without making love with him. Walking back to their room took longer than she thought, her mind rushing along like a river, splashing over rocks and changing direction at each new thought.

It wouldn't be the first time they made love but it would be the first time that he publicly acknowledged how he felt about her. What was to come of it, though, she had no idea, only that they were breaking the law in almost every state in the country.

Miscegenation was illegal in California... was it still against the law if there were no children as a result? Or was the very act of cohabitation enough to send them to jail?

She didn't know but determined to find out, one way or the other... or, would it just lead to trouble, bringing more attention to what they were doing? She didn't know and at the moment, she didn't care. She just knew she wanted him, needed him.

They arrived back at the inn's room after a curiously silent walk. Strolling up to the building, Jack saw many things he hadn't noticed before... how her curls framed her face just so, how her full lips captured her smile, how her dark eyes seemed as deep pools of love that he wanted to drown himself in.

He thought he understood the meaning of love more than any time he had ever been with one of his lovers in years past. No wonder he treasured her. She was one-of-a-kind, tangible proof that even he would be able to find true love.

For a while, he thought he was only borrowing a few precious moments in her life and then she would be gone, never to return, but with each day it became more and more obvious that he wanted her for his own, regardless of the peril. It was selfish, he knew, to endanger her in such a way but he saw no other outcome. He had to have her, and damn the consequences!

If he couldn't love her completely, he wasn't going to pursue her and here he was... here they were, publicly stating their intentions.

Georgia glanced at Jack, realizing he was lost in his thoughts. He had been silent ever since they headed back to the inn's room. "You look so far away," she remarked, wondering as she looked into his eyes.

"I am," he replied in a hollow voice. "At least two feet too far."

She expected him to move then, to take her into his arms and make the sensual magic that she craved. A succession of emotions flashed across her face.

And then, he took her into his arms and pulled her close, kissing her full lips like they were cool water to a dying man.

Georgia wet her shaky lips with the tip of her tongue, her fingers splayed across his shirt. "Maybe," she whispered, "we should go inside."

He was feeling only his most basic instincts as he held her closely. This was about desire and it was incredibly arousing because she there was more between them than just... sex. Even saying the word was erotic. It was a word that she just had never said.

"Love me," she whispered in an aching velvet voice.

"I do." Jack had never said that to a woman, not once in all the years that he had had lovers. He didn't know if she realized he was speaking from his heart. He swore he could feel the earth move beneath his feet. "I do love you, Georgia."

They entered their room and her eyes softened. The fireplace was ready to be lit and the bed had been turned down. She was going to say something, but Jack didn't give her a chance. His mouth moved over hers, drinking deeply from her lips that had tempted him all evening. He forced himself to forget everything else except the woman before him and what they were going to do that night.

Georgia kicked off her shoes, still kissing him. Being almost as tall had been nice but she would hate to fall and spend the night with a broken ankle instead of in the bed with the man she loved. She put kisses everywhere on his lips, his face. In the back of her mind she recognized the sound of a button flying off from his shirt.

"I'm sorry." She dipped her head and gave him a look from her dark eyes, pressing her lips against his skin, her darker flesh absorbing the heat there.

He wanted her physically, emotionally, completely, and knew that this night would be the point of no return for them.

Georgia clung to Jack's shoulders, shuddering as she felt his palms slide beneath her dress, pushing it to her thighs. The combination of silk stockings, warm skin and hungry fingers made her dizzy with wanting, with need.

She loved him, she knew it.

His mind was full of emotion and desire. He didn't pause; he barely gave himself time to breathe. His mouth was raining kisses on her mouth, her hair, her eyelids. He wanted to love her everywhere.

In her eyes, he saw clear, pure emotion. She hid nothing; he knew it would never occur to her to be anything but truthful with him. His craving for possession was insatiable. Since the first time he had seen her, he had wanted her, whether he knew it or not.

They kissed in lost, fierce ways, their lips barely breaking contact while they said quiet endearments and staggered toward the bed. In the room, lit with only the dance of the fireplace, two hearts had come together.

She had been so careful her entire life, with her time, with her heart, with her hope for love. Now, caution was only a vague memory, a burden she was relieved to abandon. Breathless, she sank down to the bed, her dress pushed high and her silk-clad legs tangling around Jack's. She felt as if hot, sweet honey was seeping deep within her.

He leaned against Georgia; her erotic weight against him was all he could feel and then they were on the floor in front of the fireplace's warmth. He kissed her sweetly, like a man who would kiss an earthbound angel; he kissed her hard and long, like a man would kiss a wanton temptress.

Her stockings disappeared and Jack felt a hard shock when he realized she had been wearing absolutely nothing beneath her dress. He stared down at her face, flushed with excitement.

Her shaky fingers framed his face, while an even shakier smile trembled from her kiss-swollen lips. "Take me," she whispered. "I want to be there with you, everywhere you go. Anywhere."

Jack was speechless. Their hands and lips made magic together. Now damp, with little limber motions, they explored each other.

"Say it," he said, softly. "Tell me you love me."

Georgia's passion-filled eyes looked at him. "I love you."

Her heat burned his face. He swallowed painfully, resting his forehead against hers, deliberately prolonging the union of their bodies and then, he moved, drinking in deeply the sweetness of her lips. Whatever clothes remained disappeared and then he could think no longer.

Slowly, ever so slowly he sank into her and the overwhelming sensation increased with each second. He tilted her hips with his hands, wanting to get deeper.

For her, the waves of pleasure began soft and gentle and then quickly grew stronger. She clung to him, gasping and crying and telling him over and over that she loved him.

The first time they had made love, it had been new and amazing and she could barely take it all in. This was different; this time they pushed each other out of their bodies and minds. A wonderful world had opened up for her.

Chapter 19

The change in their relationship was evident when they returned to Windcliff. While Georgia maintained the pretense of her own bedroom, everyone knew that she was sharing Jack's bed every night. As much as Susan was aware of what they were doing behind closed doors, she was just as determined to make Jack aware of the possibilities she could offer.

As she slowly walked away, her tight Levis accentuating her figure, Bill turned to Jack and quietly said, "You better watch out. That one's interested in you. What are you going to do?"

"What? No, that's impossible. She's just..."

"I'm telling you, she's interested. I've heard her several times tell the other girls what a good wife she would make for someone. What are you going to do? I know there's something going on with you and Georgia, don't try and deny it. Long walks on the beach, uh-huh. What's that all about? Have you thought this thing through?"

The last thing Jack wanted was strife in the house, especially between Georgia and Susan. He loved Georgia but he selfishly didn't want to lose Susan. Her cooking was excellent and he knew how hard it had been getting her there. He doubted the Sisters would allow them to have another girl to replace her. And, where would she go? The situation was giving him a monstrous headache. If he wasn't already infatuated with Georgia...

He shook his head. "I don't know," he finally said, his thoughts still rumbling around his mind. "Maybe... you could romance her?"

Bill looked at Jack. "You're kidding, right? That's..."

Jack shrugged his shoulders. "Well, then, we better start looking for another cook. She's not going to stay, not matter how nicely I try to let her down."

Dinner that night for Jack was uncomfortable. Every move one of the girls made became suspect as he tried to determine what they really meant. Damn, he thought, they should have waited to find an older woman to be the cook, even if it meant eating poorly for a while. A dish hitting the table brought his attention back.

"Sorry, sir," said Catherine.

Jack looked at the girl. For whatever reason, she always seemed clumsy whenever Bill was near. 'Oh, God,' he thought, 'she's sweet on him... another thing to worry about.'

The following Wednesday, they all went into Carmel to shop at the department store. The girls had their pay and although Jack and Bill tried to convince them to put some of it away in the bank, they insisted on spending it all. Ellen and Liza bought candy to take back to the house, carrying bags full of Abba Zabas, Bit-O-Honeys and Chuckles jellies. Susan and Betty spent their money on clothing and Catherine bought a new dress, saving the rest of her money for another time.

As they were walking out of the store, they were met by two men.

"We were wondering what was going on out at your place."

"Not much. Who are you to ask?"

"We're Monterey County deputy sheriffs." They flashed a badge to the group.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Jack, wondering why they were suddenly interested in them.

"You've got three colored girls there." The taller one looked around to see if anyone was watching.

"So? We've also have three white girls there. They all work at the house." Jack didn't like where the conversation was headed.

"Doing...?"

"Housework."

"You know there are laws..." the one deputy continued.

"Against having colored servants? Since when?"

"There's been talk, that's all."

"Talk is cheap. Is there anything else?"

"No... just letting you know."

"Thanks for your interest."

The girls had divided into two groups. It stood to reason the three from the orphanage would stay close but outside the house, they distanced themselves from the other three.

"We're going to see 'Ben Hur'," said Susan, leading Betty down the street to the theatre. Betty looked over her shoulder at them, stumbling as she walked away.

"Well, that takes care of that," Jack said, sadly looking at the four remaining girls and Bill. "What do you want to do?"

"Could we just go for a walk?" Ellen asked, watching them enter the theatre. "Not much chance in seeing the picture show."

"Why don't we take the automobiles and go for a ride up the coast a little and have some of that candy? Better yet, I'll find us some food and we can take it with us."

"This is good. What do you call it, again?"

"It's called Italian tomato pie. Have another slice." Jack held out another piece to Liza. It irked him that the two orphanage girls, as he thought of them, went off on their own. But, he realized, he had told everyone they could do what they wished and now he had to deal with the results. He had hoped that it would be an opportunity for them to do something outside the house together.

The small cove had a private beach and a small waterfall that brought a quiet rushing noise to counter the low whoosh of the waves. Jack took off his shoes and socks, rolled up his pants and went into the cool water. Susan's attitude bothered, angered and worried him. What to do about it, though, mystified him and unless he was willing to let her go...

He was startled by a tap on his shoulder and as he turned he saw Georgia, her dress held up with one hand, the other now resting on his chest and then a two-foot high wave came in, getting them both wet. He reached for her, hoping to keep her from falling in the soft wet sand and she came into his arms, hers around his neck

He kissed her, his tongue deep in her mouth, hot, burning, searching, needing, demanding. Pure fire that seared and scorched until she wasn't sure there was anything left of her, leaving her helpless and clinging lest she fall into the water. And then his mouth was on hers again and she was indeed drowning, drowning in feelings only he could bring.

Catherine, sitting next to Bill, was listening to everything he had been saying for the last hour, spinning tales about the War. Jack was lying back, resting on his elbows, Georgia running her fingers through his hair. It was strange, he thought, that in this smaller group, there were no secrets. He wondered whether it remained a good idea to keep Susan and Betty in the house or let them go with a month's salary. It was something to think about, he thought.

"Damn, look at the time! We better get back or those two will think we went off and left them behind." Bill laughed and stood up and ate the last piece before scrunching up the paper plates and napkins they had used.

It was a short drive back to the theatre and they found the two girls standing in front of the theatre anxiously waiting.

Chapter 20

Bill drove the three orphanage girls home while Jack took the other three to the employment service.

"Wait here," he said, leaving the automobile and walking into the office.

"I'd like to hire some men, possibly permanently, for general work around my house and grounds. Who do you have?"

Nearly an hour later, after paying the agency's fee, he walked out, having hired four men to work at the house. Arrangements had been made to drive them out the next morning and he hoped that the new workers would solve his greatest problem, that being Susan's lack of companionship. He decided that if that didn't work, he would have to let her go.

"All set, Mr. Crawford?" asked Ellen, who had left the auto and had been walking back and forth along the side of the road.

"Yes, I certainly hope so." As the girl got back into the Ford, he turned and said, "There's going to be some new men working at the house. I hope that you like them."

There weren't any comments from the two in the back seat but Georgia looked at him, smiling. Her hand reached across the seat and took his, squeezing it. "Someone for Susan?" she asked.

"Somebody for everybody, I hope." As soon as he said it, though, he regretted it. What he was trying to do was arguably dishonest and hoped that everything turned out well.

Dinner that night was a noisy affair. The two girls who had gone to the theatre were anxiously telling the others what the picture was about and Jack wasn't sure if they were trying to assuage their rude behavior or continuing it.

For their part, the other four said nothing about their time at the cove and had sworn to never mention what they had seen between Jack and Georgia. Rather than listening to Susan's continued patter, they were thinking about who Jack had hired to come. Catherine, more than the others, knew the reason behind his decision and hoped that it would finally end Susan's bad-mannered behavior.

The rain came and it came hard as an early spring thunderstorm blew in from the Pacific, turning the road to Carmel into a muddy rut that remained impassible for many days.

Although there was an abundance of food and fuel, everyone was sequestered in the house and 'cabin fever' eventually set in.

Jack sat up in bed, his hand still resting on Georgia's lower back as she lay on her stomach. His fingers traveled slowly down toward the slight valley between her waist and her firm, round buttocks. "Mmmmm," he murmured, leaving his fingers there and then sliding them between her cheeks.

"What are you doing?" she asked, shifting around nervously.

"Nothing... just touching a little. Does it bother you?" His fingers continued tracing a path through that tight valley.

"No, it feels nice. Just don't..."

"I won't. I wouldn't." He felt himself become hard and pushing against the mattress.

A lightning flash and its accompanying thunder a few seconds later filled the house. It was so close that he wasn't surprised when she gave a startled jump from the mattress and screamed.

"It's OK, Georgia. It was just a little thunder, that's all. See, it's over already." And, just as he said that, the sun peaked through the opening clouds and lit up the bedroom through the windows.

She rolled over onto her back, her arms and hair outspread onto the pillows. "I like your touch."

His tongue parted her lips. A little sigh signaled her willingness to continue as she slipped her arms about his neck. Running his hands down the slender curves of her body the way he had wanted to do since he saw her wake. His hands moved to claim possession of her breasts. Georgia's gasp of delight was smothered against his mouth, her nipples now erect beneath his fingers as she let wave after wave of sensation wash over her.

Jack's breath caught in his throat to see her act that way. His arousal intensified, his skin straining, hot, hard, and itching with desire. His mouth was on hers, kissing, tasting, owning her moist depths tongue to tongue. His hot, damp, nuzzling kisses descended to her throat and then down to her waiting breasts.

Her nipples stood like sharp, taut peaks as he licked one tight, dark one and then the other. A little moan escaped her full lips as he wetly began to suck as if he had drawn the last ounce of sweetness from her body.

He moved between her chocolate thighs... his mind made a poem... colored girls with chocolate thighs... dark full lips, dark brown eyes...

She had gone wet with anticipation. "Jack, I love you so much. Please, now..."

"This way first," he said, his head moving downward to insert his tongue into her velvety folds. She shivered with delight as he positioned himself between her legs. Instinctively, she lifted her body from the bed as she reached her breaking point. Seconds later, she was dissolving in ecstasy. Heat rushed to her face and she was only slightly aware that she was moaning.

"Jack, please, I want you inside me, now..."

Chapter 21

Susan showed him a smile as she put dinner on the table. Pot roast, new potatoes, canned peas, cherry pie for dessert... it all lay before him like a sacrifice to some ancient god. Sometimes, he thought, if it weren't for Georgia, Susan wouldn't be a bad choice but was he only making that choice based on her cooking skills. Other than that, he really didn't have much to do with her. What was she thinking, he wondered, when she wasn't in the kitchen? Not that it mattered, he understood, not that it mattered.

"Very good," Jack said. "Thank you, Susan."

The girl beamed with his simple compliment. Maybe that was a mistake, he cursed. He was only trying to be polite, not leading her on.

Although he had been gone with Georgia for more than a few days, there was no mention of the fact by anyone at the table. It was like the elephant in the room. Everyone knew it was there but no one wanted to admit it.