Seasick

Story Info
Investigating illegal shipments gets her in big trouble.
848 words
3.2
59.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimRamm
TimRamm
2 Followers

She was terrified. Being the only woman with more than 40 men couldn't be good. She had been grabbed on the dock during the night. She knew she couldn't have been there but she needed to get pictures. No one believed her about the illegal shipments they were making.

The Captain had her in the office and told her she had to service his men. Of course she refused. He had 2 of his men strip her and hold her still. Then he repeated his demands as he pushed his fingers into her pussy. She squirmed, cried and pleaded with him to let her go. He asked her if she was going to do as she was told. She couldn't look at him as she shook her head no.

He smiled cruelly and went to his closet. He held some kind of long metal object in his hand. As he plugged it in, she recognized it has a curling iron, the kind that heats up. He shoved it inside her, moving it slowly in and out. It was getting hotter. She started to cry harder and he laughed.

"Please don't make me do this." The rod was getting hot. "Please... stop."

"Are you going to be our whore?

She sobbed. She wanted to say no. The wand was beginning to burn. "Please take it out."

"When I take this out, I 'm putting my dick in. And you're going to tell me you like it. Beg me to fuck you."

It was beginning to burn. She couldn't stand it anymore. "Okay... yes."

"Yes what?"

"Please... fuck me."

He laughed cruelly. Then he shoved the iron in harder. She cried harder.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Who do you want to fuck you?

"You."

"And?"

She sobbed. But it was burning her now. "Your men."

He pulled the rod out, dropped his pants and shoved his cock into her. The he nodded at the 2 men holding her. She could hear the zipper behind her. And then another cock was shoved up her ass. She felt like she was being ripped apart.

Both men were pumping away inside her. The third man was pinching her nipples.

"Tell us you like it. Tell us you want more. Tell us how hard we are."

"Yes." She sobbed. "I like it. I like how hard your cocks are."

She could feel the hot cum filling her pussy. The captain pulled his dripping cock out of her. The third man bent her forward while the other guy continued to shove his hard rod up her ass.

"Suck it bitch." He pushed her face down to his thrusting cock. "Suck it and swallow."

She took his pulsating dick in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. The sooner he came, the sooner she could be done. The guy behind her gave a final hard thrust and hot cum filled her asshole.

Then the Captain decided to have another go at her pussy and he entered her from behind.

"Bitch, you're not sucking hard enough." The third guy pulled his dick from her mouth and stood her up enough to stick his dick into her pussy next to the Captain's rod. They fucked her together until they both shot more cum into her.

She finally stood naked, sobbing and weak kneed when they were all done.

"Lie down on the floor."

She did as she was told. She was too scared not to.

He handed her the unplugged curling iron.

"Show us how you fuck yourself. And play with your clit. I want to see you come."

She hesitated.

"You do what you are told or I'll plug it in again."

She inserted the metal tube into her pussy and pumped it in and out. She felt humiliated as she fingered her clit and embarrassed when she felt her muscles begin to clench. She spasmed and then lay on the floor crying. The men were snapping pictures with a camera they took from the Captain's desk.

She was scared to move.

"Go wash up." The Captain sounded disgusted as he pointed her into his bathroom. "Leave the door open."

Naked, she went into the bathroom and washed herself as best she could. When she was done, she was told to sit, still naked.

"You will fuck anyone who says they want to. You will not complain. The curling iron will be the least painful of your punishments if you do not cooperate. Is that understood?"

"Ye... yes."

"You will perform any sex act you are told. You will behave the entire time we are at sea or you will be punished severely."

He gave her a single man's T-shirt to wear. It covered her to mid-thigh. That was all she had on when he pushed her from his office into the corridor and slammed the door behind her.

She wasn't out there for more than two minutes before she was fucking his men again.

They were only going to be at sea for three or four weeks.

TimRamm
TimRamm
2 Followers