Seaside Frolics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

Jared's hand was now pulling the sticky gusset of my knickers to one side and his fingers desperately searched for my slit; but not before he accidentally touched my clit which made me spasm. He broke the kiss and stared into my tear filled eyes.

I didn't say a word and pulled his face back to mine and resumed the sexiest kiss I'd ever had.

The boy soon found what he was looking for and slid a big fat black finger into my sticky hole.

"Oh God." I sighed as his finger twisted around and his tongue filled my mouth. I bent my left leg to give him better deeper access and he took advantage by shoving his finger as deep as he could up my cunt and started pumping it in and out, making me squirm on the bed.

When Jared broke our kiss and pulled his finger out my hole I suddenly felt empty. I was a little bit confused until the big youth pulled my nightdress down then unceremoniously yanked it off and threw it onto the floor. With a huge grin on his young face he then took hold of my knickers and dragged them down my legs too, but they got caught on my ankle. I looked up into his eyes and grinned before kicking them off.

I was now lying completely naked in the half light before this teenage boy I'd only met the previous day. As Jared pulled my legs apart my eyes dropped to the huge fucking bulge in his shorts!

As he ran his long brown fingers through my pubes with one hand and squeezed my tits with the other I pulled his boxers down making his cock spring to attention.

"Fucking Hell Jared!" I thought, "That's fucking HUGE!" as my eyes examined every centimetre as I tried to wrap a hand around it; but it felt as wide as a beer bottle. The boy was now sliding two long thick fingers into my hot cunt. I reacted by pulling my knees up making his fingers touch my cervix.

I couldn't resist any longer and began tugging his massive cock and it made Jared slip slightly. Never taking his eyes off me he got off the bed and stepped out of his boxers. His huge black cock was now swinging from side to side like a dog's tail.....I guess he was happy.

The black youth then took my ankles and spread my legs as wide as possible; getting a good view of my tired old hairy pussy; but it only seemed to excite him further. Holding my ankles with his hands he eased forward and lifted my legs up until his big log brushed against my hot cunt lips.

Jared began thrusting like a dog on heat but his fat bell end kept missing its target so I slipped a hand between our bodies and guided his heat seeking missile against my blossoming labia.

With one huge push his cock nearly split me in two!

"Oh God....Oh my God!" I gasped as it found parts of my vagina that no other man had ever discovered. A second later he pulled back until only his bulbous head was just inside my fanny flaps then he launched another strike -- taking my breath away. Jared was still holding my legs wide apart on his forearms as he slowly and deliberately battered my cunt with his cock....in and out...deep, deep, deeper....harder.....deeper...in and out.

My arse was now off the bed and I was on my shoulders but the big black teenager kept fucking me rigid with his monster cock.

"OH GOD...OH GOD....OH GOD!" I kept panting as the caravan shook with each mighty thrust and I was soon biting the pillow and clinging onto the mattress to stop myself exploding as his massive cock battered my middle aged cunt.

Jared never said a word as he fucked the living daylights out of my 37 year old cunt. His eyes twinkled and he gritted his teeth as he pleasured his Mothers old school friend with his long black teenage cock. I'd never felt anything like this before and in my more lucid moments wondered were he'd learnt so many skills.

In the half light our sweaty bodies looked like we were in negative form.

Eventually the boy had to slow down to catch his breath. When he did he let my legs fall to his side then slowly caressed my trembling tits and continued slowly sliding his cock into my love canal.

After taking one big gulp of air the boy grinned again and pulled his cock out and flipped me onto my belly. My brain was like mush as he deftly spread my arse cheeks with his hand and guided his black rod into my stretched cunt again. I let out a huge sigh as it wriggled deep inside my belly; but was immediately panting again as his rock hard monster cock began fucking my ragged cunt with even more powerful thrusts.

I've always loved fucking doggy-style but never with a cock this size or with a lover as rampant as Jared.

I was soon panting "Oh God!" like a mantra as the teen grabbed my hips and furiously fucked me like a Bull with a heifer. There were times it felt like his cock was actually going to hit my uterus as it was going so far into my bent body. Even when he slowed down the sensations that his cock were causing had my stomach churning like a food mixer.

With one free hand Jared began fondling my swinging double D's and the other scraped through my pubes until he found my clitty. Then with well practised ease the boy began expertly rubbing my clit while milking my tits and slowly fucking me. I was now in sexual sensory overdrive and the orgasm that I'd failed to give myself an hour earlier wasn't too far away.

My face was now buried in a pillow to smother the noises that I was making but I had probably lost control anyway and was grunting like a pig as his fucking built up speed; as did his clitty rubbing. Then I felt it in my toes....then the blood rushed past my ankles and knees as I began pushing my arse back to accommodate each violent thrust from my young lover and ...... aaagggGGGGGHHHHHHFUCKFUCKFUCK.....fuckfuckfuck! The most powerful orgasm I'd experienced since I'd first bought a rampant rabbit overcame my body at exactly the same time as I felt the teenager flood my cunt with jet after jet of hot spunk. It felt like our bodies had melted together as we didn't move but let the spasms of our mutual orgasms take over. Eventually my arms gave way and I flopped onto the bed with the burly youth still impaled inside my contracting cunt.

After a minute or so he rolled off me and his cock felt like it was never going to come out as it was still so long.

The bed was so small we had to roll onto our sides to be secure. Jared held a hand out and pulled my head into his chest and clasped my buttocks with the other. We lay in silent post coital bliss for a few minutes. My overflowing pussy was still pulsating five minutes later and spunk was running down the inside of my warm thighs as Jared started stroking my arse.

"I need the toilet." I whispered to my teen lover and rolled away from him and stood up. I noticed that the bedroom door was now fully open; making me suddenly racked with guilt to match the aches in my joints from such a torrid sex session. I turned to see Jared stroking his cock and smiling at me; but all I could think was that my guttural noises and our frantic fucking might have woken up my comatose son.

As I tentatively stepped across the threshold I felt something wet and sticky on the cushion-floor. Still a little bit drunk and my brain still addled with sexual endorphins I couldn't comprehend what it was; then it dawned on me....it was spunk, and quite a bit of it! Shocked that my dirty little son must have been watching me get Royally fucked by the black teenager but he'd been wanking at the sight! As I sat on the toilet and peed; I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my foot. Judging by how much was on my foot and how much was still glistening on the floor he must have cum at least twice......or he had been storing it up for a very long time.

When I'd finished peeing I looked down the caravan to see my son fast asleep; or at least pretending to be asleep before staggering back to the bedroom where Jared was grinning and stroking his long black shiny cock.

"You'd better go now." I reluctantly told him as I picked up my nightdress and held it in front of me.

"Why?" Jared asked with a look of disbelief on his young face.

"We shouldn't have done ....what we did......it was wrong.....and...you should go." I reluctantly told him and pointed to the door but kept staring at his long cock.

"But......I want you to...... suck me." Jared whispered and waved his cock in my direction.

"I can't....you know I can't." I half-heartedly insisted, but licked my lips at the prospect. "Even if I....did........" I stammered; "No one must know about any of this...you must promise me Jared; especially your mother."

The teenager smiled then pulled my nightdress away from me and pulled my arm towards him before letting out an earthy guffaw as I kissed his bulbous purple knob.

"But Mrs. Vickers" Jared purred as I began sucking and licking his cunt flavoured plum, "....it was her idea!"

"What?" I gasped as I removed his cock from my mouth.

"She said you looked like you needed a good seeing too and that's why she said I should stay last night." The boy was now lost in laughter as he pulled my face back down onto his gorgeous fucking cock and shook my dangling tits.

"But...but...but." I was lost for words as I swallowed as much fat cock as possible.

To be continued...

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers
12