Season of The Witch

Story Info
Obnoxious college students meet an older woman.
2k words
3.8
75.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trick or Treat!" Three teen voices in disharmony. Loud, obnoxious, under the impression that they are bold and amusing.

The door opens and there stands an attractive middle aged woman. Some strands of grey in her long dark hair, some wrinkles around the eyes, but still striking. She looks calmy at the "children" in front of her.

"Hello," she says, with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah, hi, ya got caaaaaandy?" A blonde girl with a pink streak in her hair, bangs hanging in blue eyes, flawless complexion. Pink crop top. Tight magenta jeans. Kewpie-doll mouth.

The other "Trick or Treaters" laugh, as if she has said something really clever.

"Why, yes, dear. I do have candy. I reserve it for children that are dressed in costume. I do not believe that you technically qualify."

"Hey, lady, we ARE in costume!" It is the male. Dark hair, plump cheeks, early start on a beer-belly. Flannel shirt over a black t-shirt, faded jeans.

The eyebrow arches more. Really?

"Yeah, I am Pimp Daddy and these are my Hos - um, Christina Aglawhora and Britney Spearred!"

The blonde's eyes widen and she giggles as the third girl, a brunette wearing a tight red dress, starts playfully slapping Pimp Daddy.

He fends off the attack, laughing. "Don't make me bring my Pimp Hand down on you, Britney!"

The woman watches, her expression appraising. She smiles a little, just the barest hint of an upturn on the mouth.

Blondie, Christina by process of elimination, speaks again. "Can we please have some caaaaaaandy?"

"Dear, wouldn't you feel bad if a child came to the door and I was out of candy because I gave it to you?" She speaks in the lecturing tone of a school teacher but there is a hint of something else just below the surface.

Pimp Daddy says, deepening his voice,"Nah, screeeew them!"

"I am assuming you go to the local college. The giveaway is that you all sound so erudite!"

Three blank stares. The silence is broken when Pimp Daddy belches. The woman winces a little as the beer-breath hits her, but this is her only reaction.

Britney is looking impatient. "So trick or treat, lady!"

The woman appraises again and then laughs, seemingly coming to a decision. "I pick - trick for you, treat for me! I have something very special for all of you. Come on in."

"Why can't you bring it here?" Christina seems to suddenly be playing it cautious. You can almost hear the echoes of maternal warnings reverberating through her head.

"There are some tricks and some treats that are better handled inside. I think Pimp Daddy can adequately protect you."

The woman walks in the house, not waiting to see if she is followed.

Britney says, "Let's just go!"

"Nah, I want to see what she has in mind. Maybe she wants a piece of Pimp Daddy! My dick ain't proud - a hole is a hole!"

He walks in, and Britney starts to follow until Christina grabs her arm. "Hey, wait, don't. Let's just wait. There is something kinda scary about her, the way she looks at people. He'll be out in a second, probably."

"Yeah, okay, whatever. What are you, a girl scout? Going to check the candy for razor blades?"

The blonde giggles at the ribbing. "Yeah, I am a girl scout - wanna see my cookie?"

The brunette cracks a smile and interest flares in her eyes for a second. "Depends on how drunk I get at the party!"

"Oh? You have to be drunk to want my COOKIE?"

The brunette grabs the blonde and plants a playful kiss on her lips. "Not at all ... I am just playing hard to get, and shit!"

The blonde blushes and giggles a little, then calls out, "EVERYBODY wants to see my cookie!"

Various parents and children look over, but nobody approaches.

Christina says, "Hey, weird! We are the only people that are coming to this house."

"Speaking of cumming," puns Britney, "maybe he is getting lucky with the old bat! Where IS he? Screw it, I'm going in."

"No, c'mon, wait one more minute!"

"I have to pee! You can freeze your cookie off on the porch, I am going to use the bathroom!" With that, she strolls into the house, leaving Christina feeling a little silly.

Christina, whose name actually is really Christina, stands there, nervous. She watches the people walk by, and they look at her with curiosity, but nobody starts up the walk. She feels cold, she feels stupid. She looks in the house and cannot see much, and cannot understand what is taking her friends so long.

She wants to get going, get drunker, get laid. Hopefully they will have a nice little threesome that she can pretend she only did because she was toasted. She can play it off like it is all about giving Brian - aka Pimp Daddy - his fantasy, but she is dying to be with another girl.

And they still are not coming out. She gets a gory image of them in the house, all dead and dead, while she stands out on the porch. She shivers, and then giggles as she tells herself she really does worry too damned much.

Christina feels she has no choice but to go inside, because it really IS cold outside and she really IS feeling like a real puss standing out on the porch.

When she walks in the smell that she had noticed earlier gets stronger. It smells a little like the patchouli incense her mother used to burn. Then she notices that the woman has an unnatural amount of candles burning. Freaky.

"Guys? Where are you?" She calls out and tries to sound breezy, casual. She notices that she is getting hornier. Something about the patchouli, and the candles... and the unknown, maybe. Weird.

She hears the woman's voice coming from a room on her left that seems to be illuminated only with candles. "Dear, come get your candy!"

Oh, shit! Scary! She knows she should run like hell, but she doesn't. It is so strange; as freaky and weird and scary as it all iss, once she stepped through the door, leaving somehow stopped being an option.

She walks into the room and it takes her a second to believe what she is seeing. Brian is stroking his cock and looking across the room. Christina looks and sees that her friend is kneeling between the woman's legs and licking her enthusiastically. The woman's long skirt is bunched around her hips, and her legs and thighs are surprisingly shapely. The woman's eyes are closed in pleasure. Without opening her eyes, she seems to know that Christina is there.

"Join us, Dear!"

Christina finds herself walking into the room, her pussy now throbbing, breathing in the scent of the patchouli. Brian grabs her and pulls her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist and rubbing her ass against his erection. He bites her earlobe and they both watch, entranced.

The woman speaks. "Your friend tells me that you would rather be a girl scout. That can be arranged. Everyone should be what they want on Halloween. Who do you want to be?"

Christina feels Brian's hands groping her breasts. Normally she would find his technique inept and rough, but it just feels amazing. There is something about him not actually trying to give her pleasure, just himself, that she suddenly finds erotic. It is just so male.

"I want to be a porn star." She is amazed at her own answer. Of all the things to say! The only time she ever wanted to be a porn star was when she masturbated; it was her favorite fantasy then.

Of course, she is mad horny! Sammy/Britney is really going to town on the woman's pussy, and she can't help but think about how amazing it would feel to have her friend's face buried in between her legs.

The woman speaks, her voice husky. "Okay, for the rest of the night that is what you are. You are a porn star. Your friends say you are going to a party after this - you might want to get some disposable cameras so that your antics are documented ... if that is what you want.

"I have to tell you, Dear, that pictures last longer than a Halloween fantasy, so you might want to be really sure that is what you want. How will you feel ten years from now when pictures, maybe videos, of you and your friends show up on the internet?

"Do you still want it?"

Brian's hand slips between her legs and she can feel him through the thin denim of her jeans. The pants are so tight that they have slipped inside her, and his fingers find the crease of her sex. She can feel the heat of him and knows that he can feel how wet she is, wetter than she has ever been before. With every beat of her heart, every throbbing pulse of her pussy, she becomes wetter.

"Yes, I ... I want it!" She does not know if she is talking about the fantasy or encouraging Brian. It no longer seems to matter.

"Okay, dear! You will excuse me; I am about to cum all over your friend's face."

Christina shivers as she watches, then she reaches behind her to grasp Brian's cock and stroke it. His hands are all over her, feeling so good. She is without inhibitions, suddenly.

The woman moans and trusts her cunt into the brunette girl's face, and Christina looks at her friend writhe. She realizes that her friend is cumming too - just from eating this woman's pussy. That must be some really good stuff!

Brian whispers in her ear, "Suck my cock, Chris."

She turns around and eagerly falls to her knees. As she takes him into her mouth she thinks how good this would all look on camera. She wishes someone was filming it so she could watch it all later, and show it to everyone that she knows.

He tastes so good. She never thought cock tasted all that good before, but now it is like she cannot get enough. More than that, it seems like she is suddenly an expert at it. She briefly attributes it to all the movies she has starred in, realizes that is not quite right, and then forgets why it is not quite right.

She begins to finger herself as she continues to please him. Her fingers rubbing the inner seam of her jeans against her aching, throbbing clit.

As Christina swallows his whole shaft, the warm tightness of her mouth and throat pushes Brian over the edge and he rewards her by flooding her throat.

The taste of him is amazing, and she stiffens and relaxes as she has her own intense orgasm. She moans around his exploding cock and wonders if anyone is watching.

A couple minutes pass before she is aware of her surroundings. Britney/Sammy is looking at her earnestly.

"Hey, Chris. I will eat your pussy for like, I dunno, five dollars."

Brian says, "Give me a break, Sammy! You can fuckin' eat her pussy for free, at the party, and we can charge people to watch! No wonder I am in charge of the money!"

Sammy looks at Brian in chastened admiration. "Yeah, well, I wanted to eat her for free, but thought you would be mad. That is why I only charged five, 'cause I really wanted her to say 'yes'! Your idea is really good, though."

"I hate to break up the strategy meeting," the woman says, and adds, "but I really think you all need to get going." She looks at Brian and adds, "Time is money!"

"Yeah, she is right, c'mon girls!"

They begin to leave and, as they are walking out the door, Christina asks, "Did you all watch me suck Brian's dick? CAN we stop for cameras and caaaandy? Do you think anyone will have a video camera?"

The End - Happy Halloween