Season's Greeting

Story Info
H2owader's take off from the tale.
3.5k words
3.4
53.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

The ravings of a on a lunatic. FICTION.

This is my explanation of No Panty Girl's Season's Greetings. She gave me permission to use her story as a base for this one. I hope I do not embarrass her too much. Please read or better yet reread her story before starting this one.

The ravings of a lunatic. Fiction.

*****

My name is mud. It is a new year and my existence here is ugly. I am enraged.

It all started when I was a senior in high school. It was that time of the year for senior pictures. There were several photographers on the page handed out of the Office. No prices were listed. Dad was laid off and mother had never worked a day in her life. I began calling the photographers. The prices were beyond my family's very limited means. There seemed no way I was going to have senior pictures. The last one on the list was Brad Johnson's Photos For All Occasions

"Hello. Brad here, how may I help you?"

"I am Brenda Smith and I am a senior. What are your prices?"

"Brenda, that depends on how many poses and how may copies and in what sizes. Look, why don't you come to the Shop and we can show you what we can do. We can discuss prices."

"I cannot afford much."

"Come see me. Today, this afternoon at 5. Can you can make it?"

"I will have to take a bus and you are on the other side of town."

"Give me your address and I will come to you. I can explain everything and set an appointment for later in the week."

"What if I cannot afford the pictures?"

"We will talk about it when I get there. Where are you?"

'1314 Mockingbird Lane."

"I will be there in 30 minutes."

I alerted Mom. Dad was in the Alabama looking for work. She had 2 lemons and three cookies left. She got a saucer and had our meager buffet ready and we waited for this Brad Johnson person.

In precisely 30 minutes there was a knock at the door. Mom let him in. He was young. He looked like he should be in high school. And he was really cute. My heart skipped some beats.

I am not a slut. I have done a few things with boys in school. You know the usual, hand jobs and for the past year blow jobs. No boy has touched my pussy. They have tried. They have begged. But I always said no. Of course, I sucked them until they came in my mouth. I swallowed. The boys were happy. And I got dates. I also got a reputation. No Fuck But Sucks.

Brad sat in a chair and Mom and I were on the sofa. He had a large briefcase with him. He open if and took several pictures out of it and began his spiel. The pictures looked great. He seemed to be a very good photographer. Thing were moving very smoothly until we got to the prices.

The Deluxe package was 5 poses, 4 8X10's 12 5X7's and 50 wallet size. The appointment would be 2 hours with a beauty shop and 1 hour with Brad. The cost $300.00.

The cheapest was no beauty shop, 1 8x!0, 2 5X7's and 6 wallets, a 15 minute appointment with Brad. That was $50.00.

"Brad, my dad has not worked in a year. I baby-sit in the neighborhood but that only pays for groceries. I cannot pay you. Thanks for coming all the way out here for nothing." I think he could see the tears in my eyes. He just looked at me. He looked around our living room. I could see his eyes as he was thinking.

"Mrs. Smith, take Brenda upstairs. Wash her face, brush her hair. Put on the barest makeup and let me see her. I have enough equipment in the car. I will take her picture now and we can talk money later."

"We may never be able to pay you. We have no money and I do not think we will ever get out of this hole we are in. We have no clothes for a senior picture.

"I understand. I have a drape. Now get her ready. I will come up and help if you need me." He headed out for his equipment and Mom and I head for my room.

In 15 minutes he called upstairs.

"Hey! How we doing up there?"

"Not good. Can you help?"

He hurried up the stairs and looked in the small bath.

"Mrs. Smith, can you let me in there?" Mom nodded.

"Ok. Take of the blouse. You will be draped for the pictures." I looked at him like he was crazy. " Brenda, your mom is watching, you will be ok."

OK, a lot of boys had played with my 38 D breasts. It was just another way to keep them from fucking me. Just none of them had ever really made me want to have sex with them. I took off the blouse. Brad stood and looked at me. I mean HE LOOKED AT ME. There was something in his eyes. Not lust like the boys I had dated. Just a calm studied look. He picked up a the pale lipstick I had been using and frowned.

"Something darker. Please, a red." Mom hurried to her bedroom and brought back a small box of lipsticks and old compacts of powders. She had not used them in years.

It took Brad 12 minutes before he was satisfied. He used the powder and the lipsticks. I washed my face 3 times and he would start over. I was changed from a teenaged girl into a beautiful woman. We went downstairs with my boobs bouncing and trying to fall out of my bra.

There was a map of the United States of America on the wall. It had been there for years since before I was born. He had placed it on the kitchen table and had set a chair behind it to hold it upright . There were 3 lights. There was a chair in front of the table and map.

"Sit." I sat. "Push the bra straps down." I pushed. "More." I pushed more. "Turn to you right. Look at the camera. Smile" Smile? I grinned .

"Brenda, do you know how to tell girl chromosomes from boy chromosomes? You look in their genes." I blushed and the lights flashed. After that he would tell a off color joke and the lights would flash. In 10 minutes he sent me back upstairs and packed his equipment. He shook hands all around and left.

That night I dreamed of him. His face was floating above me. The eyes were deep pools of dark lust. His hands were on my breasts, his finger pinching and pulling my nipples. His lips on mine. I was asleep but I know my hands were between my legs, touching that place that I knew would give me relief. But this time it was his hands and the urgency was just too real I came with a shudder and soft cries. My body jerked several times. I could feel the inner muscles spasm. I had never felt anything like this. For the first time in my like I wanted a man to fuck me. BRAD!!!!

The next three days and nights were hard nipples and gushing pussy. I had to wear pads to catch all the liquid that leaked out of me. My nipples were sore from rubbing against the soft insides of the cups of my bras.

When he returned we, Mom, me and Brad, agreed that the first picture he had taken was the very best. He did not speak of money at all. He did ask for permission to enter it in some kind of contest.

A week later he returned and gave me the basic package. I took one of the 5X7's to school to have added to the yearly annual. Every one who saw it raved about how good it was. It was a great picture.

My body and mind dreamed of him every night. For the first time my fingers were opening my pussy and plunging as deep inside me as I could get them. I felt some pain as I broke my hymen but in my mind it was Brad and it was wonderful.

After graduation he called me and asked for a date, telling me that he had some good news. I sad YES!!!! He picked me up and took me to a very nice restaurant. I ordered the largest dinner they had so I could take a doggy bag home for Mom. He did not wait to tell me the news We had won the contest. The picture had won first place. And better yet, the prize was $2500 dollars.

WOW!!! And Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy for him. After we had celebrated and had dinner, I had to go to the ladies room to change the damn pad. When I got back there an envelope by my plate.

"What is this?" I looked at him and my pussy gushed. AGAIN.

"That is yours. It was the model who made the picture what it was." He took me home and kissed me good night. I came four times that night. Once when he kissed me. Three times from my plunging fingers and my thumb on my clit. The money save our house by catching up the payments we were behind.

Dad never came home. He was killed in a automobile wreck in northern Alabama. He had a small insurance policy and the house was paid for when he died. Mom found work as a file clerk in a manufacturing plant. College was out of the question. I was not joining the army to attend college. I got a job assembling six small parts to make a thing that monitored the performance of the engine in GM cars. Somehow that allowed the cars to run better. I did not care, it paid well.

It took a year but Mom and I were out of debt. I was dating Brad every Wednesday night that he was not working. That winning picture seemed to put him on the map so to speak. He had lots of business and slowly raised his prices to match the demand.

I was 19 years and 5 months when we were married. The marriage lasted 15 years.

We had a wonderful daughter named Amanda, born one year after we wed. My daughter and my husband get along so well it is almost not real. I have to demand that she clean her room. All he does is just grunt when he looks in her door and it is at once cleared, scrubbed, and waxed. She even washes the windows, inside and out. She has my hair. His gray eyes. She is tall like me but with his body, slender and extremely shapely.

After Amanda was born I stopped working for 5 years until she started school. Then back to the six part to make a whole. We did not need the money, but I just could not sit a home. I needed the busy time and mostly I needed the ladies I worked with. Every Friday we were paid and went to a nearby bar to have a weekly celebration. We had a few drinks. We danced with some of the men from the plant and we all went home. Well. I went home. On most Fridays Amanda and Mom would be on their own for dinner. Since she had MOM, it was not a problem.

There was only a small problem. All the women had several men in their lives. They talked about men like they were barnyard animals. That one had a big package. That one was a bull. That one had a great ass. That one was a needle dick. That one really knew how to use his tongue. That one liked blow jobs but would not kiss afterwards. That one was a real ass man and was good at it. It took me a long time to see that they were speaking from real life experiences. They were fucking those guys.

Look, I blew boys in high school because they asked me to do it. Brad never asked so I had never done that to him. Brad did not use his tongue on my pussy. And according to the ladies I worked with he was not very big. Average to them was 7 inches, big was 9 inches. That made Brad small as he was less than 6 inches. I mean he made me come a lot when we were first married. But now he was working so much. Sex had become more like a wifely duty to serve him. There was not a lot of foreplay that these women talked about.

Several of us girls enrolled in a Tae Kwon Do class about 7 years ago. Tuesdays and Thursdays. I went from 170 pounds to 160 of hard muscle. I could break 1X4 boards with my hands and a 2X4 with either foot. I had moved well up in the in rankings. It felt good to be fit.

Brad had developed a pot belly. He drank beer too much. And he worked every Saturday and almost every Friday night . Weddings. They were his forte. He was very good. The money was good but he was gone a lot.

Hey! Let me tell you some more about us.

I am Brenda Johnson. Nee Smith. I am five foot six inches tall. When I married I was 170 pounds. It was not fat. I looked better naked. With my clothes on I looked heavy, with them off I looked sexy. My hair is dark brown, my eyes are green. I thought then and I think now that I have a marvelous set of breasts. Yes, they are big (38 D), but on my body they looked great and they still do. Yep, they lay against my chest. But the nipples are large and very sensitive.

It my butt that is my bestest feature. It is round and heart shaped. It has a nice movement when I walk and men notice it more than they do these huge knockers. I still look better naked.

Over time I became aware that Brad was always working with women. He did take lovely pictures of women. However the photos he was taking now were erotic, Nudes he called them. Damn it the women were fucking naked. He had to find a partner to help take care of the usual weddings so he could do the pictures of women undressing and touching themselves. This partner was Carl Sorensen. He came in five years ago because Brad was way overworked. But nothing changed, Brad still worked the same hours and so did Carl.

He was alone with women who were younger than me. I saw some of the pictures in the shop. They were more than nude, they were fucking naked, They would be in all kinds of sexy poses. One of the pictures I saw was a young woman holding herself open, there was a shadow of a man across her body. I KNEW who was with her. It was supposed to be for her special wedding gift for her husband-to-be. Well, when she gave him the picture at the bachelor party, he left town and never came back.

They would touch themselves to be even more sexy. Pinch their nipples, hole their small tits for the camera. Sure the pictures were supposed to be gifts for their husbands, lovers , boyfriends, and girlfriends. There were even shots of men and women or women and women in bed together. Or in erotic locations. It was soft core PORNOGRAPHY. And I was sure there was some hard stuff too. I never saw any hard porn but I knew it was there.

There were toys. Brad had more toys for these women than he would carry in a large duffle bag. Dildoes, beads, nipples clamps, ropes where he tied them up, one woman had him tie her breast so that only the nipples could be seem. He had a large wooden X in the shop for women to be tied to and whips and more fucking shit like that.

Brad talked about these women. Constantly. The poses, the props, the angles, the clothes they took off when the pictures were a strip tease. He enjoyed them so much. The jokes he would tell them to get them to blush. The favorite joke was the young husband who was looking at the bride in the sexy underwear and asked why she was dripping from her pussy. I paid for the wedding after the reception was the answer. I did not understand that at all. It sounded like the bride was a fucking slut. The groom replied that he too had paid for the wedding and his ass was too sore to fuck her that night. Brad seemed to think that was so fucking funny.

I began to be jealous. The women I worked with seemed to think that Brad was fucking all of those women. They talked about it every time we were together. I started watching for some indication that he was cheating.

Carla Fielder, my best friend and confidant, was helping me look. She heard from several of the women that Brad was touching them to get them in the right position and to set them for the correct poses. She heard he even sprayed light oil on and in their pussies so they would look wet and glisten in the pictures. There was one woman who asked for a cream to be used so it would look like she had just been fucked and the cum was oozing out. Carla was sure that the cream came from my husband. I asked him. He said he had purchased a squirt bottle of stuff from a mail-order house that really look like semen. Worked just fine.

Maybe if I were satisfied at home, it would have been different. But sex was just a fuck and not a good one either. I knew he was thinking of all those young attractive naked women. Me, I was just a wife. Stick it in, cum, roll ever, go to sleep. I would finish in the bathroom with my fingers buried deep inside.

I was jealous, I was hurt, I was MAD.

In late October Carla told me that he had spend 3 hours in the NOTEL MOTEL called the Red Rose. THREE HOURS. Andrea was the wife of Brad's partner. Andrea was 25 and dressed like a slut. Well, she showed more skin that anyone I knew. When she danced with any man, young or old he left her with an erection. Blonde, of course. Five five. 120 pounds 36 C, long legs. She was easy to talk to and never once said anything like my coworkers. Now she was fucking my husband. If you have read Season's Greetings, you know what happened next. If you haven't go read it.

Brad left me on Christmas eve. After the fourth person called him about the Christmas cads. He took my daughter and moved to a small apartment near the shop. On the 26th I was served with a restraining order.

I was shocked, crushed, scared, and still madder at him. On the 27th Carla and I got drunk. She drove me to Brad's shop. I walked in on him with a naked girl who looked 15. I screamed at him and slapped the girl. He tried to hold me and I used my seven years of training to break his right arm. I was kicking cameras and lights and tripods when the cops shoed up. I kicked one in the chest before the other one hit me with a taser. I was screaming when they cuffed me.

I am sitting in this fucking cell while Brad is fucking some woman somewhere. Mom is trying to raise the $2500 for bail. The judge who set the bail has warned me that if I appeared back in front of him, he will lock me up until my trail. The charges are enough to put me in prison for 7 years. The court appointed lawyer says I have to plead guilty and hope for a light sentence.

Carla visited. She was returning to her parents house in Nebraska.

Andrea sent me a letter. She says nothing happened in the RED ROSE. Brad took pictures of her for Carl. Carl had asked her to have the pictures made. She is very sorry but I made a mistake. Fucking bitch. When I get out of here I am going to stick a broken 2X4 up her cunt and the other end up her ass. Broken ends first.

****************

The ravings of a lunatic. Fiction. Comments are open. Lay on, MacDuff.

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers