Second Chance

Story Info
Time and distance couldn't erase her from his mind.
3.6k words
4.15
13.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick stood by his bedroom window gazing outside, a pained look on his face. The sunny suburban scene outside was picturesque but he could care less. All he could feel was the slight thump of his head. He hated Mondays, and the reality of a weekend ended. Last night was still a blur and not at all surprising as he had had one beer too many. It was the first time he had lost control of his drinking and did not appreciate the consequences. He smacked his mouth in disgust as it tasted like he had just ingested a dead skunk. He left his room and drudged down the hall at a snail's crawl to take a badly needed shower.

The short distance felt like a mile.

He heard voices coming from the living room as he went past. The door was slightly ajar. He could hear David's usual charismatic chatter occasionally interrupted by an unfamiliar female voice. David was at it again, Rick mused. His roommate had kind of a Don Juan complex going on; which meant that Rick was living with a celebrated man-whore. Amazingly, the girls kept on coming in spite of his reputation! Who was his new prey? Rick thought about taking an impromptu detour to check out his best-friend's latest conquest but his disheveled appearance proved discouraging.

He certainly felt like he had gone a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson.

The bathroom was as clean as you would expect when two guys rented a bachelor pad. David's towel was on the sink and still wet. And my mom calls me a slob, Rick murmured to himself. He took his time in the bathtub nursing away his migraine with a couple of pain meds from the medicine cabinet. He finished off by brushing his teeth and left the bathroom feeling fresher than he had coming in. He went back to his room for a clean change of clothes. They were still at it in the living room. Trust David to keep a girl interested for however long.

He chose a white shirt and some old grey slacks. Now for a quick glance into the living room before breakfast!

"Hi guys," he said walking in.

"Mornin' to you too. Took you time waking up, dude. Its already ten in the morning." David was casually sprawled on the big comfy sofa with a pretty looking girl at his side. He had on his favorite tightly fitting combination of a grey Maroon 5 t-shirt and black denim pants. He considered that ensemble his 'pussy magnet'. As if Rick needed any more remainder of his disdain for Adam Levine. The girl was clearly smitten for she barely noticed him as he stood over them or, just blatantly ignored him. Her slutty thigh-high dress gave a clear indication of what her endgame was. Rick caught a glimpse of her cleavage and couldn't help but be impressed. Her large juicy melons were thrust in David's face suggestively. A purely shameless act of seduction that David appeared not to mind. "You can't handle the booze, can you? Find a new hobby. Knitting would really complement your delicate hands," he joked. David, as usual, never seemed to suffer the after effects of his nocturnal existence.

"Ha!ha!ha!" Rick laughed sarcastically. "I would definitely like to take a dip in your family gene pool. How the fuck can you be so chipper after a night like the last."

"You wanna know the secret, mi amigo?" David cockily asked, betraying his current infatuation with all things Spanish. He wanted to add a little Latin flavor to his arsenal which already included movie star looks, the ability to charm (lie with a straight face) and from reliable sources; a cock that would make a porn-star envious.

"Do tell."

"Waking up next to a beautiful woman," David replied coyly before emphasizing, with eyes on the girl, "mujer hermoso." He struck gold as the chica giggled like a schoolgirl. Somebody should enlighten him on how inaccurate Google translate could be, Rick reflected.

Rick was so distracted by David and his slinky visitor that he had not noticed a fourth presence in the room.

"Hi Rickie." That sweet soft voice, Rick thought as he turned towards the figure seated by the window. He had known it would be her before he even set his eyes on that deceptively delicate face. Jesus! Her green eyes were eerily beautiful. Eyes he had always seemed to get lost in, back when they were still in high school... siting side by side in class. Eyes that still haunted him especially when he fell into his occasional moments of retrospect. How in hell was she in his living room and not somewhere else far away being a medical intern?

"Hi, Sharon." Her name felt so strange as it rolled off his tongue especially since he had never expected to see her again. Anytime soon , anyway. "Long time no see."

"A long time indeed," she said softly. There eyes never parted as they stood there caught in a nostalgic reverie. She hadn't changed a bit this last three years. Memories of a past nearly forgotten came flooding back. Their first kiss... her soft moans as their bodies entwined in passionate embrace.... Stolen moments when her uncle wasn't around. She had been his first and sadly, his last til this point. He never advertised that even to David, his closest buddy. Being celibate was easy, especially when you were hang up on someone as he was on her. He had thought of going back for her many a times, but....

"You are the last person I expected to see in my living room. What brings you to our humble city?" Rick finally inquired. He was clearly taken aback by this turn of events.

"Actually, I'm a student at the college as of this semester. I decided to track you down the moment I got here. I hadn't realized how hard a task it would be until I learned that you don't live on campus-your mother was quite forthcoming about that. The college is damn massive enough without adding the surrounding neighborhood. Lucky enough, I ran into Trish here who seemed to know David, or of his reputation really well," she answered as her gaze went to the two seated on the couch. "She clearly had her own agenda."

David and Trish had momentarily put their lust aside in order to take in the intriguing exchange unfolding in their midst.

"Don't tell me you finally succumbed to the cold weather back there? Or was med school too hard?" Rick asked taking the last remaining sofa which gave him a clear view of her slender form. She sat down with her legs crossed. Rick found it strange, seeing her in such formal attire. The pant suit was more suited for a job interview.

"Guys," David stood up suddenly. "Trish and I have some unfinished business back in my room, so if you will excuse us...." He trailed off as he left the the room with a giggling Trish trailing behind.

And they were alone. Just the two of them with nothing standing between them but two years of suppressed emotions.

"They just met today! He does know she's a world class floozy, doesn't he?" Sharon said in a mystified tone.

"Then they are peas of the same pod or should I say, 'birds of a feather....'" He saw her smile and his heart skipped a beat. "You still haven't told me how you ended up in this tropical paradise."

"The sandy beaches and charming personalities were too much of a draw." Her voice didn't sound at all convincing. "lets just say I got expelled," she finally blurted out, her hands going to her face as Rick failed to hide his astonishment. She didn't just say that. Sharon the honor student and high school's example of a perfect student.

"What have I exactly missed this last three years? You got expelled from medical school....How? Why"

"What you just said earlier. Birds of a feather do flock together but they also take time to go screw with other birds... of a different feather."

"What do you mean? You have never been one to be pressured into doing anything you didn't want to. I can attest to that, "Rick said matter-of-factually. "Girls in med school must really be something."

"It was actually a guy," she whispered. "My boyfriend turned out to be a drug dealing scumbag who used stupid me as his drug mule. Anyway, to cut a long story short, the university barely accepted my side of the story. Honestly, I myself couldn't believe how stupid I was."

He tried to push away images of her in some other guy's arms.Jealousy was a bitch! "I hope the asshole ended up in jail," he was irate. She looked so small and vulnerable as she sat there. He wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her with soft kisses like it was back then, but he didn't move a muscle. Three years have passed, but she may not have forgiven him. And, in any case, it looked as if she'd gotten over him.

"I'm lucky not to have followed him there." She sat up abruptly and continued forcefully, "I'll probably only end up as a teacher as no reputable medical college will touch me." Her face lit up for a moment as she added, "I love children and science. Doesn't that make for a good combination?"

She got up before he could reply and gazed out the window. "Nice neighborhood." Her face looked so forlorn even as she bravely tried to hide her disappointment. "When Trish mentioned David, I knew you would not be far away. Since you already know all about my sad life, what of you and this last couple of years?" She sounded so subdued.

Rick got up abruptly and approached her from behind. He pulled her to him in a firm embrace. She did little to resist his arms around her.

She barely moved for a while before finally looking up at him and murmuring, "why did you leave me? You never kept in touch."

He silenced her with a firm but gentle kiss. His probing lips against her soft mouth. She surprisingly obliged by opening her mouth slightly. There tongues met in a pleasure inducing tango. He could feel her small supple breasts against his firm chest. His strong hands gently caressed her slender back, enjoying the feel of her petite body as she pressed up against him. His cock had awakened as it felt the warmth of her thighs. She brought her hand in between them and ran it along the length of his erection. She got the reaction she wanted as he released her lips and grunted. His mouth went for her slender neck leaving trails of passion in its wake. I still want her... love her, he thought.

"Oops. Sorry guys." Trish walked in on them. It seems modesty wasn't the only quality she was lacking. Sharon pulled away as if realizing a mistake had been made. Rick hid his annoyance at the sudden interruption. "Seems you two were ready to-"

"Are you ready to leave?" Sharon cut off Trish in a voice so nonchalant that Rick wondered if she was the same girl who had been so willing to yield to him a few moments back.

Trish barely said her goodbyes as Sharon dragged her out of the flat. David found him rooted to the same spot and in deep contemplation. He seemed disappointed to find Trish gone but only for a moment.

"Don't mope so much. Aren't you over her?" He was always skeptical of monogamy. "This is college, dude and girls are plenty. You know what they say about fish in the sea...."

There were plenty of fish in the sea but sadly not for me, Rick pondered as nostalgia engulfed him. He remembered that last week of high school when he had put paid to there three year relationship without giving her a reason or at least not a genuine one. Cowardice, was all it was. He had had three years to figure that out. Three years of soulless partying that camouflaged his lonely celibate life! Three years of trying to hide a hard truth; he had blown it big time!

He realized there and then that this might just be fate. I may have eventually gotten over her,he thought... but she is now back in my life. This is could be my second chance!

*

He stood outside one of the campus hostels still unsure of what he would tell her. A week had passed since there encounter and the confidence he had gathered in his quest to win her back was gradually waning. All he was left with was a fear of the unknown.

Finding Sharon had taken longer than expected as she had left without giving him her address. He thought of stalking her classes but realized that he had no clue of which course she was taking. For three days he wondered around aimless with the hope of bumping into her.

That was a hopeless endeavor!

It was only by luck that he ran into Trish on day four. Thankfully, she knew where to find Sharon but unsurprisingly required a favor. A ridiculous one at that.

"How do you expect me to swing that."

"You look capable, Rickie. Just how badly do you want to see Sharon?" Trish asked unwavering in her resolve to piss him off.

"He has a stupid rule about never sleeping with the same chic twice. Why do you want back in his bed, anyway? Many a guys would give an arm and a leg for a taste of what you have to offer," Rick stated as he stared pointedly at her curvy bust. She was sex on heels!

"David is unlike any other guy that I have met and his cock-"

"OKaaay. I'll try but make no promises."

David was not at all happy with my request.

"Fuck that puta! You have to find some other way," he exclaimed. "No chica has landed in my bed more than once."

"Most hombres wouldn't mind hitting that twice, dude. Do this small 'disgusting' favor for me... and besides, finding Sharon in this damn campus without that puta's help might take me the rest of the semester or even longer. The bitch has me by my cajones ," Rick cajoled.

David finally caved but only after some concessions from Rick's part. He didn't need his Playboy mags anymore. Rick left them alone and went for a walk. I must be an extra in a dreadfully written porno video. Trish had gone as far as suggesting a threesome which elicited a cry of disgust from both the guys.

Trish was waiting with a satisfied smile on her face when he got back. Rick hid his disgust. She gave him the address and sashayed out. Rick was glad to see the back of her.

"I must admit she fucks like a champ." David like most guys thought with his cock. He didn't appear to be at all scarred by the breaking of his precious rule.

"I bet she wouldn't mind being a friend with extra benefits. Those tits certainly need milking, once in a while."

"No thanks. She's bat-shit crazy."

That had been two days ago. Rick smiled inwardly as he stared up at the four story building. He mused at the fact that he hadn't been this far in the campus. Most of his friends rented houses outside. He surveyed the mild traffic at the front entrance and wondered idly about how many students occupied such a monstrosity. The architect had clearly gone for function rather than any sort of aesthetic finish.

The inside was no better as rows of single-roomed cubes stretched out in front of him. Hers was on the first floor. He could hear Lana Del Rey's soulful voice emanating from her room. He hesitated for a moment before knocking.

Then from the corner of his eyes, Trish emerged from the next room with an athletic looking guy. Should have just stalked the bitch, Rick muttered to himself. She smiled at him as she turned and went the other way still in the guy's possessive hands. Nice butt, Rick thought begrudgingly.

"Took you long enough," Sharon chided. He had not noticed her opening the door. She got a glimpse of Trish disappearing behind a corner and muttered, "figures."

"What do you mean 'took you long enough'," Rick asked as he followed her in. He immediately noticed her feminine touch around the square space. She had a well-made bed by the corner, a study desk by the window and wardrobe neatly arranged as one would expect from a neat-freak. He noted at the back of his mind that the bed was big enough for two people.

"To find me, that is."

"So you knew I would come looking for you. Is that why you were so receptive to my advances, initially anyway?"

She just smiled.

"I must be really predictable."

She was seated on the bed as he stood in front of her. She she turned off the radio before getting up and closing up on him, her eyes on his.

"Why did you leave me back then. I thought we were heading somewhere, before you decided to end it? It still stumps me... and especially when you clearly want me as much as you did back then." She stared at him knowingly. "The feel of your mouth on mine hasn't altered a bit." She was so close he could feel the warmth of her breath.

"I suppose that is the question that took me three years to solve."

"Does that mean you have an answer ready."

"Yes.... I've come to the realize now that I left you back then, out of fear. Fear of the effect you were having on me.' She appeared nonplussed by his statement. He continued, "I was falling for you and it scared me. We were in high school and I wasn't ready for someone to have that much power over me. I must concede that I took the coward's way out and ran."

"So you weren't just tired of me and needed a fresh start! You are a bastard, you know that?" She gave him a hard punch on the shoulder.He reacted by grabbed her slender shoulders in his arms gently.

"What of now? I'm I just supposed to forgive-"

He took possession of her lips, silencing her. She eagerly pressed up against him. Three years of need engulfed him as he unbuttoned her blouse hurriedly. She wore no bra as her perfectly rounded tits became exposed. His lips left hers but only for moment as he took in the view of her striking bosom. Her mouth yielded to his fervent lips. He moved down to her breasts, gently cupping them in his hands and felt her nipples firm up under his tongue. She responded in kind by urgently pulling at his belt. His pants fell at his feet. She pulled down his shorts and held his cock in her hand. He could feel it grow! She pulled at it gently and whispered in his ear, "I've missed him dearly." He stifled a laugh before attacking one of her tit with his mouth. Her skin was tender as he gently caressed it with his lips. She moaned and held his cock tighter.

"Rickie.... I want you... need you in me." She unzipped her skirt and pulled it to the floor along with her white panties. Her top came off, leaving her stark naked. He admired the symmetry of her waist and hips. She took one of his hand and led it down between her legs. He felt the heat from her thighs as he went for her pussy. He felt her warm flesh with his fingers and loved it when she winced to his touch. He felt her pussy moisten and dug deeper with his three middle fingers. She cried out. She held him for support as his fingers brought her to orgasm.

"Your cock, please... Rickie." She pulled him to the bed impatiently. Lying on her back, she spread her legs invitingly.

"Are you sure about this," he asked hesitantly.

"Do you love me, Rickie."

"Yes, babe."

"Then take me now because I love you too and have known that ever since the first time I felt you in me back at Uncle Pete's loft."

He forced his cock through her soft wet flesh. They cried out in unison as waves of pleasure overtook them. Three fucking years, he thought. His thrusts developed a rhythm as he went deeper in her. Her soft moans motivated him to pump faster. He pulled out of her and turned her to her side facing the wall. He entered her from behind with slow penetrative thrusts .He held her back against his chest with the warmth of her butt against his pelvis, his hands fondling her tits. He felt in control as she could do nothing but moan and grab at the sheets.

"Please Rickie... don't stop... don't."

He could feel himself at the point of no return. His thrusts grew more urgent. With one final thrust ,he could fill the cum flow from his cock and into her. He held her in his arms kissing her neck lovingly. Finally, she turned towards him with a smile.

"You see what you missed out on," she said cockily still trying to catch her breath. "I hope you won't desert me this time. Next time I might just end up with a serial killer."

12