Second Chance

Story Info
Brief, sweet meeting between two strangers on a bus.
1.6k words
4.14
28.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna grew irritated as she waited for the doors of the subway car to slide open. After what felt like an eternity, the balky doors gave way and the heat from the nearby exit washed over her as she quickly stepped out onto the platform. Hoisting her bag higher up on her shoulder, she picked her way through the throng of early morning workaholics and reached the familiar big red transfer machine at the foot of the stairs. The machine obediently spit out a bus transfer with a loud click and she was up the stairs even before it reset itself.

Almost colliding with a tall and gaunt figure of indeterminate gender carrying, of all things, a large overcoat over one arm, she mumbled a hasty apology and tried not to stare at the row of piercings lining the figure's full lips as they spread in a lazy smile at her. Walking through the main door, she wondered idly what it would be like to kiss such a metallic grin. Even though she was straight, she never turned away a thought just because it didn't fall happily within her own usual gender preference.

Summer's heat was still in full swing despite being mid-September, and she felt her thin sleeveless t-shirt begin to cling to the veil of sweat beginning to form on her upper back. She hated the summer sun. It had a way of making her feel beat down and thick-headed, especially in the morning. One more bus to catch before she would be able to settle in for the day, surrounded by the cool darkness of the University library. She was researching the area's curious anthropological subculture, and was in the process of draining the library dry of everything she could lay her hands on.

As she walked, she occasionally turned to look down the street to see if her bus was coming. The books in her bag were a comforting weight against her side, and she brushed a bit of windblown red hair out of her eyes and joined the queue already standing at the stop. Tall men looking uncomfortable in three-piece suits, ladies carrying laptop bags and acting as if they were late already. Two young kids, their hands in each other's back pockets played at ignoring each other for a moment while they each groped a handful of ass.

Deanna smiled to herself as she watched the people around her. She always felt comfortable in a large anonymous group such as this. She justified it by thinking that since no one knew who she was, she could feel free to be someone different than the quiet girl who usually blended into her surroundings like a social chameleon. Her life was achingly normal, and exceptionally dull in her eyes. Exciting things never usually happened to her; she was too timid and reserved to really welcome any experiences out of the ordinary. She had recently broken up with the only boyfriend she had ever had in her nineteen years. He was five years older than she, and having recently lost his mother to emphysema he began to speak of marriage to her, desperation creeping around the folds of his eyes when he spoke to her of his love. She didn't know what it was exactly that made her get rid of him, save that she knew she couldn't love him in the way he needed to be loved. And that was that.

The bus lumbered up, kicking out clouds of diesel stink as it came to a stop in front of her. The line jostled into position and began boarding. Deanna handed her sweat-stained transfer to the driver, his impassive face not even looking up from the cashbox in front of him as she passed by. The bus was crowded, and she found a place to stand near the center door. Reaching up, she grabbed hold of one of the dirty plastic straps just as the bus swayed out into traffic.

She had about a half-hour bus ride to the University. It was only a few miles, but the city was large and traffic clogged the streets no matter what hour she travelled the busses. The air was sticky with the throng of bodies, and she felt her shorts clinging to her lower back as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She already regretted wearing her favorite red boy's gym shorts that day as they were a one-piece affair with the lining built into the shorts so that nothing else needed to be worn under them, but they had already begun a slow climb upward to rest deeper into the crevice of her ass from the heat and her movement. She reached around with her free hand and gave them what she hoped was a discreet tug.

Two more stops; the bus groaned with its human cargo as it came and went. She was glad to be standing near the center door when it swung open to let someone off, as the momentary blast of fresh air hit her skin like a blessing.

As the bus pulled away from the curb again, she noticed she was now surrounded by warm bodies. She felt as though she were in a sauna, so close they were to each other and her. The heat magnified a thousand different colognes, deodorants, and degrees of body odor and she began to grow momentarily impatient. The bus turned a corner, and a short, young Asian woman with an overly-done and wilting hairstyle lurched into her shoulder without so much as a nod of acknowledgement. Deanna sighed quietly and regained a firmer grip on the plastic strap over her head.

She was lost in thought for a moment, thinking about the lovely, lovely cool air of the library when she became suddenly aware of something pressing ever so gently against her from behind. Jolting from her reverie, she felt the radiating heat of another person at her back, but what pressed against the peak of her ass was soft and yielding. She became instantly aware of her surroundings, the blank gazes of the strangers around her each avoiding the other's personal space by pretending they were alone.

She stopped breathing for a moment and tuned in to her awareness. She felt no immediate sense of danger, and in a minute had convinced herself that it was just someone's shopping bag invading her space and nothing more.

The bus turned a sharp corner, the rear wheels mounted the curb and she was jostled again, but this time when she settled she noticed that the presence was now more firmly situated against her. She resisted the urge to turn around; she was not carrying a purse or any large amounts of cash in her book bag, so easy robbery couldn't be the motive for such close contact. She decided to wait and see what happened before she reacted.

As the bus made its way toward downtown, it passed through a section of construction that left the pavement uneven. She held tighter to her strap and felt the stranger use the rough ride as an excuse to make full body contact with her. She now knew the gender of the stranger, as she could make out the distinct and unmistakable outline of an erection now pressed into the deep cleft of her ass. It felt thick, and insistent.

Deanna had not had a vast amount of real-life experience with sex, but what she lacked in experience she made up for in booklearning. Or so she thought. She had never read about anything like this before, and wondered what was going to happen next. More importantly, she wondered what she would do when it did. She began to feel an almost imperceptible swaying, a low-key and discreet rhythmic thrusting of his swollen cock against her. She felt the man's body quiver slightly on the outthrust and wondered briefly if he were motivated to do this from the shiny-slick appearance of her shorts, or perhaps she was just one in a long line of anonymous conquests, each occurring when the conditions were right for him.

She was about five minutes from her stop. She shifted her eyes to the left, hoping to catch a glimpse of something identifying about her silent lover. Nothing. He was perfectly out of her field of vision. She suddenly felt her knees go weak at the thought of the two of them right there in front of a hundred other people, all ignorant of what was happening between them in this public place.

She felt him slowly drive against her, his body straining to increase the pressure of his cock arching against her ass as his arousal quickly became dire while he kept his quiet composure. She didn't move a muscle, and for a moment she thought she heard a slight gasp. She shivered suddenly despite the heat, and felt her nipples bloom into erectness. Amazed at his boldness, she felt his warm breath on the back of her bare shoulder as he leaned closer. The immediate intimacy was overpowering her senses, and through the thin material of her shorts she felt the pulsing throb of his impending orgasm. She knew that his face was inches away from hers, but all she did was close her eyes. She felt his last firm thrust against her ass and she held her breath, feeling the cresting pulse of his climax as it played itself out in silence.

Focusing on the retreating sensations, she kept her eyes closed. She felt the bus slow and pull to the curb. The center door opened and for the briefest of moments she imagined she felt the softest kiss dropped onto the back of her shoulder. A kiss that felt as though it were ringed with metal.