Second Chance at Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeannie and Roger in a love fest.
8.9k words
4.53
50.9k
11
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROGER, JEANNIE AND MELANIE ON TUESDAY


Roger and Melanie were at Jeannie's home at about 5:30 p.m. Jeannie welcomed Roger and Melanie with hugs. She wore burgundy colored shorts, a light pink tank top that showed considerable cleavage, and sandals. She had on pink lipstick, and a pink bead necklace and dangling bead earrings. She had on wire-rimmed glasses.

Roger brought in hamburgers and French fries, a bottle of Riesling wine, and a dozen pink roses.

Jeannie gushed when Roger handed her the bouquet of pink roses, “Thank you. I love pink roses. You are such a romantic. I like to be romanced.”

Jeannie hugged Roger again; crushing her boobs in to his chest, and kissed him passionately. After the kiss, she brushed her left hand past Roger's groin; she was pleased to feel his stiff cock.

Roger carried in to the house a large suitcase containing Melanie’s toys and clothes, and a small gym bag containing his robe and toothbrush.

Melanie had run off in search of Ginger. Roger found them in the backyard. It was a partly cloudy day. He set up Melanie's small pool and toys under a maple tree, and went to see Jeannie in the kitchen.

“Rog, you can have a beer for now. We can have wine with our dinner.”

Roger couldn't take his eyes off Jeannie as he sipped his beer. As Jeannie was putting together dinner, Roger embraced her from behind, rubbed her upper arms, and kissed her neck. Jeannie willingly yielded to Roger's caresses.

“You are a beautiful lady. You smell so nice. What are you wearing?”

“Chanel #5.”

“You are dressed to kill. I like your shorts, tank top, and jewelry. They look lovely, your boobs.”

Jeannie cooed, “Thank you. They were always my best assets. I have slightly bigger boobs than Fran, but she is an inch taller than me.”

“Can I kiss their tops?”

Jeannie turned around and said, “Go ahead. I would love to have you kiss me, wherever you want.”

Roger proceeded to kiss Jeannie's cleavage. He mumbled, “Ummmm. Lovely. Just lovely.”

Jeannie touched Roger's cock lump and said, “Feels like a nice hard one. The first one I felt in a long time. Let me see it, please.”

Roger unzipped his shorts, lowered his underwear, and pulled out his throbbing cock. He took Jeannie's delicate right hand and placed it on his cock. Jeanne, happily, grasped it. Without losing her grip on Roger's cock, Jeannie slowly sank to her knees.

“It's smooth, big, and hard. It's also pulsing in my hand. It's alive and oozing.”

Roger and Jeannie heard Ginger barking. They separated quickly, adjusted their clothing, and looked outside; Melanie was squirting water on Ginger.

Jeannie whispered to Roger, “I better get dinner ready. You check on Melanie.”

Jeannie served dinner in the Lanai. Roger poured wine for Jeannie and himself. Melanie kept talking happily; she and Ginger played with her toys. Roger was impressed that Jeannie paid attention to Melanie. Roger also noticed how well Melanie got along with Jeannie, and how much Jeannie cared for Melanie. But, a little voice in him said, “Just wait and see what happens.”

After dinner Melanie again went to play with Ginger. Roger helped Jeannie clean up. He also rubbed her ass and Jeannie grabbed his cock every chance she had. After cleaning up, they sat down and visited. Roger learned that Charlie was a fun-loving man and that he loved to play games.

“What kinds of games did you two play? Anything exciting?”

Jeannie blushed and said, “Charlie liked to see me in sexy lingerie/clothing, mostly sheer and fishnet fabrics. He also liked to take me in front of mirrors.”

Roger blushed and said, “My God, I have the same fetishes.”

Jeannie added slyly, “and big boobed older women.”

Roger shyly asked, “Would you wear sexy lingerie for me one night?”

“Sure Rog.”


ROGER AND JEANNIE TUESDAY EVENING AND NIGHT


After Melanie went to sleep, Roger sat next to Jeannie on the sofa, and nudged her to sit on his lap. He noted the pink roses were in a vase.

He looked in to her eyes and whispered in her ear, “Hi beautiful lady, I want to play with your boobs and suck your nipples.”

Jeannie took off her tank top, revealing her boobs encased in a pink bra, “Go ahead Rog. Play with them.”

Roger did just that. Jeannie’s boobs were large; at least DD cups. He was practically mauling them with his hands. Jeannie was pleased with how much Roger was enamored with her boobs.

Jeannie cooed, “I sucked off Charlie many times. Sometimes, he preferred it to making love.”

Roger replied, “I like my cock to be sucked, but I prefer to climax and release my cum deep inside you.”

Jeannie blushed hearing such blunt language. Roger realized that this widow needed directions.

He whispered to Jeannie, “Let me take off your bra. I want to play with your unfettered boobs.”

He reached behind Jeannie, unhooked her bra, and removed the bra cups sticking to her boobs. Jeannie’s boobs had large pink circular areolas and darker pink nipples; they were pendulous; hung proudly on her chest heaving in rhythm with her breathing. Roger lifted each boob and kissed it. He suckled her right nipple while gently pinching and tweaking the other that made Jeannie moan with pleasure.

“Darling, you are bringing passions that have been pent up for a long time. Equal time! Suckle the left nipple.”

Happily, Jeannie thought to herself, “This boy is addicted to my soft boobs. He doesn’t mind their slight sag. All I have to do is show them to him and he will love me.”

Roger wanted to go to the next level; “Jeannie. I would love to eat your pussy. Please take off your shorts and sit in that chair.”

Jeannie was thrilled to hear Roger’s request. She loved to have her pussy eaten. Charlie ate her pussy once in a while. She got off of Roger, stood up, and removed her shorts. Roger let out an inadvertent gasp when he saw Jeannie’s ample ass in pink panties. He also saw a stain on them at her crotch.

On an impulse, Roger fell to his knees in front of Jeannie and stuck his nose in her crotch. Jeannie squealed in joyous surprise. For several minutes, Roger inhaled Jeannie’s love channel aromas on the panties. Much to Jeannie’s delight, he sucked her pussy through her panties.

Roger turned Jeannie around and fondled her ample, slightly sagging buttocks. Once again Jeannie was thrilled: “This young guy loves my ass too. I thought I gained weight there. He deserves to be loved. I will spice up the evening.”

Jeannie cooed, “I want to put on sexy lingerie for you. I will be back in a few minutes.”

As she walked away, Jeannie cooed again, “You are overdressed. Take off your shorts.”

Jeannie came back in a full-length pink silk robe. She walked to within couple of feet of Roger; with dramatic flair, she removed her robe and let it drop to the floor, revealing a crotch-less fishnet body stocking.

Jeannie looked very sexy in the fishnet stocking. Roger walked to Jeannie and hugged her passionately. He then rubbed her fish net-covered boobs and exposed crotch. His cock pulsed rapidly. Jeannie saw Roger’s twitching cock. She thought he would fuck her standing up. Instead, he gently nudged her until she sat in the upholstered chair. As soon as she sat in the chair, Roger lifted Jeannie’s legs on to his shoulders.

Roger noted that Jeannie had dense growth of brown and gray pubic hair that formed a large inverted triangle. Roger stuck his nose in Jeannie’s pubic hair, deeply inhaling her love channel aromas mixed with Chanel #5. He then started licking her pussy and clit, and sucking her nectars. Roger also managed to simultaneously squeeze Jeannie’s boobs and pinch her nipples gently. Jeannie was enthralled with Roger’s actions on her pussy and boobs.

She moaned continuously with pleasure, culminating in her reaching an intense orgasm, “Ohhhhh. Rogggggg. That’s wonderfuuuuuuulllllllll. I’m cummmming on your mouuuuuuuth.”

Roger felt her pussy pulse on his face. After her orgasm subsided, Jeannie pushed Roger’s head away gently. She got up from the chair and hugged Roger.

Instinctively, Roger poked his stiff pulsing cock in to Jeannie’s stomach. He wanted to fuck her right there and then.

Jeannie cooed, “That was just great. My pussy is still pulsing. I know you are ready for me. Let’s go to my bedroom.”

Roger nodded. He turned Jeannie around, hugged her from behind, stuck his cock in her ass crevice, and tried unsuccessfully to walk in unison with her. Jeannie giggled when she realized Rog was trying to keep his cock in her ass crevice. She stopped willingly couple of times to let Roger dry hump her; one time Roger managed to push his cock head in to her love channel, but Jeannie wiggled away.

As horny as he was, Roger was impressed with Jeannie’s bedroom décor and furnishings. It was decorated in pink wallpaper with small green leaves and dark pink roses. Light pink curtains covered a large window. Jeannie loved pink! There was subdued lighting for increased romantic effect.

The large sliding doors of her clothes closet had mirrors; Jeannie’s dresser was low with large mirrors. It was a boudoir decorated for lovemaking. Roger admired Jeannie and Charlie’s imagination.

Roger stopped Jeannie in front of the closet mirrors and hugged her from behind. Jeannie demurely let Roger love her mature body clad in the crotch-less fishnet body stocking. She saw that Roger held on to her boobs in a tight grasp. Roger looked down at Jeannie’s ass, shoved his pulsing cock in to her ass crevice, and began to hump her.

He pulled an upholstered chair, sat in it, and nudged Jeannie to sit in his lap. Roger snaked his stiff cock, with its head well lubricated with precum, into Jeannie’s love channel. The two lovers happily sat still for a while: Jeannie delighted with having a stiff cock in her love channel after more than two years and Roger because he reached his immediate goal of fucking this voluptuous woman.

Jeannie felt Roger’s cock twitching insistently in her love channel releasing spurts of precum. She started squeezing her vaginal walls around Roger’s cock every time it twitched.

Roger kept moaning as he kissed Jeannie’s neck, upper arms, and armpits, and mauled her pillowy boobs. He was very turned on seeing in the mirror Jeannie’s fish-net covered body, his hands on her boobs, and his cock in her pussy.

Roger held on to Jeannie’s boobs for support, buried his head in the nook of Jeannie’s neck, as his climax roared deep in his balls, “Ohhhhhh. Jeannie. Jeannie. Jeannie. This is great. Your biting pusssssy is great. Keeeeeep it. Fuckkkkkk. I’m cummmmmmming. Ohhhh. Jeannie.”

Roger released spurt after spurt of his cum deep in to Jeannie’s love channel. But, his cock did not soften. He wanted to fuck Jeannie again soon, if not immediately.

Jeannie thought to herself, “It’s a good thing Charlie insisted on getting my tubes tied. Rog could knock me up at this late reproductive stage of my life.”

Jeannie smiled and said, “Honey, I have to pee and clean up.”

Jeannie thought to herself, “I am a mess. I need a shower. But, Rog is not done fucking yet.”

“I need a drink of water. I will check on Melanie too. Can I get you some water?”

Jeannie replied, “Sure. Thanks.”

She thought to herself, “How thoughtful of Rog to ask if I wanted a drink of water. I always waited on Charlie.”

Roger took out his robe from the gym bag and put it on. Melanie was sleeping soundly. Ginger decided not to get out of bed and leave her friend. He fixed two glasses of water with ice cubes, drained one, refilled it and walked back to Jeannie’s bedroom.

Jeannie took couple of sips of water to quench her thirst. After peeing and cleaning up, Roger joined Jeannie who was seated on a low-stool in front of the dresser in the pink silk nightgown. She finished applying lipstick, light makeup, and perfume on her temples, boobs, armpits, and pubic hair.

In the dresser mirror, she saw Roger standing next to her with his cock semi erect. She smiled and gently fondled his cock and balls.

Jeannie cooed, “Nice equipment. They do a good job too. Looks like you want to use this one on me again. Charlie loved to take me missionary style in bed.”

Roger ran his fingers through Jeannie’s hair, kissed the top of her head, and gently massaged her fishnet-covered shoulders; in response, Jeannie closed her eyes while continuing to hold Roger’s cock.

Roger pleaded, “Suck my cock, please.”

Willingly and eagerly, Jeannie sucked Roger’s cock. She tasted her own juices and Roger’s cum. Excitedly, she felt it grow bigger and stiffer. Roger, ran his fingers in Jeannie’s hair and on her hollowed cheeks as she sucked his cock. True to his word, did not want to be sucked off.

He whispered to Jeannie, “You should be well lubricated. Are you ok?”

Jeannie giggling replied, “Lie down. I will put some jelly on this shaft.”

Roger laid down on the bed. He arranged couple of pillows and a cushion to raise his upper body. Jeannie took out a tube of jelly. Lovingly, she first kissed Roger’s cock and then applied the jelly on Roger’s cock head, and wiped her fingers on a tissue. With Roger’s help she straddled his waist, aimed his cock at her love channel, and slowly impaled herself on it. She sat still for couple of minutes for her vaginal walls to adjust to Roger’s fat cock.

Jeannie smiled and said, “This is great. I like it. My pussy is happily stuffed with your cock.”

She then leaned forward and began to move her pussy up and down on Roger’s cock. Roger placed his hands on Jeannie’s fishnet covered jiggling boobs and happily massaged them. For a moment Jeannie stopped fucking Roger, leaned forward and kissed his mouth passionately.

She cooed, “For a young guy, you have a dirty mind; you want me on top just to see my boobs jiggle. I’m close to cumming. Tweak my clit.”

Roger said, “Ok. Sit up. Lift you arms over your head; you have lovely underarms.”

Jeannie sat up, raised her arms, and laced her fingers behind her head. Roger reached between their crotches, found Jeannie’s aroused clit, and tweaked and pinched it gently with his thumb and forefinger.

Jeannie’s rate of breathing speeded up, she closed her eyes, ground her crotch harder on Roger’s hand and crotch, as she had her orgasm.

“Ohhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhh. Ohhhh. Sssssssss. Cummming. I’m cumming.”

Jeannie collapsed on Roger’s still erect cock as her pussy walls spasmed around it. Roger hugged Jeannie tightly until she recovered.

Gently Roger nudged Jeannie on to her back. He laid on top of her enjoying full-length contact for a few seconds. Sitting with his haunches on his legs, he raised Jeannie’s legs slightly and looked in awe at her gaping, glistening, love channel, surrounded by matted gray and brown pubes.

Jeannie giggled and cooed, “Like what you see? It’s yours as long as you want, lover.”

Roger grunted and holding his glistening cock in hand he shoved it deep in to Jeannie’s gaping, but tight, love channel. He pounded Jeannie’s pussy a few times and watched her boobs jiggle sexily.

Roger then lowered himself, entwined his forearms underneath Jeannie’s shoulders, and kissed her mouth passionately.

He whispered to Jeannie, “This is a fabulous fuck.”

Soon, Roger felt his climax cumming, he speeded up, and shoving his cock deep in Jeannie’s love channel, he released several spurts of cum, “Fuckkkkk. Jeannnnnie. Fuckkkkkkkkkk. Fuckkkk.”

Roger collapsed on Jeannie’s chest crushing her boobs. When his cock shriveled inside Jeannie’s love channel, he got off her; used a wad of tissues to absorb drippings; he also gave several to Jeannie. Spent, Jeannie and Roger fell asleep holding each other.


WEDNESDAY MORNING


It was about 7:30 in the morning when Roger woke up. He heard Melanie talking to Jeannie. He got out of bed, put on a robe, went to the kitchen where Melanie was eating her breakfast and feeding Ginger.

Jeannie was in a pink silk robe. She poured Roger a cup of coffee and said, “Good morning.”

Melanie chimed in, “Good morning Daddy. Ginger is having breakfast with me.”

The phone rang. Jeannie picked it up, talked to who ever it was for couple of minutes, and hung up.

“That was the clinic. One of the nurses had an emergency at home. I have to cover for her today. I will call my neighbor to take care of Ginger. Sorry, I have to leave by 9:00. But, I get to take off Friday.”

Roger replied, “No problem. I have to take Melanie to Rabbit’s cove this morning. Can we have lunch on Friday?”

Jeannie smiled, “Sure. Stop here at about Noon.”

Later that evening Jeannie called Roger, “Hi lover. How are you and Melanie.”

“We are fine. Melanie had a nice day. I’m doing couple of loads of laundry. How are you, voluptuous?”

“I’m fine, a little tired. Thinking of you. I’m looking forward to seeing you on Friday. If it’s ok with you, I will fix lunch for us and you bring dinner in the evening. Ok?”

Roger replied, “Ok, honey. Bye.”


ROGER AND JEANNIE ON A FRIDAY DATE


On Friday, Roger dropped off Melanie at Rabbit’s cove. He then went to a super market to buy groceries. He also bought a box of white chocolate for Jeannie.

It was a nice warm day; Roger drove to a nearby park and jogged couple of eight-minute miles to stay in reasonable shape. After shaving and showering, Roger got dressed in shorts, a golf shirt, and sneakers.

Jeannie was very happy to see Roger and receive candy from him. She was dressed in a dark pink tank top, black shorts, and sandals. Jeannie also put on Roger’s favorite pearl necklace and dangling pearl earrings. She hugged Roger and kissed him lovingly.

In the living room, Jeannie opened the box of chocolates, put a piece in her mouth sexily, and kissed Roger on his mouth pushing some of the chocolate in to his mouth.

“Thank you for the chocolate, lover. I showered, and shaved my legs and armpits. Are you hungry? I can fix a sandwich.”

“I had a late breakfast. I can wait on the sandwich. But, I am hungry for you.”

Roger hugged Jeannie; he realized she had no bra. Immediately, his cock became stiff with desire for her.

Jeannie thought to herself, “It will be interesting to see how long Roger will suck my boobs. Then I can show him the ‘device’.

“Rog darling, I would like to watch a talk show on the TV. Why don’t you lie in my lap, fondle my boobs, and suckle my nipples?”

Roger nodded in agreement. Jeannie removed her tank top revealing a lavender demi pushup bra whose cups barely contained her boobs. Roger helped her unhook the bra and gently dropped it to the floor. She sat down at one end of the sofa. He took off his shirt, laid down in Jeannie’s lap, and began to suckle Jeannie’s left boob. He also had a close up view of Jeannie’s boob and unfettered access to it. Roger, literally, was in boob heaven.

Jeannie was genuinely interested in the TV show, but Roger’s suckling and fondling distracted her. She tenderly touched Roger’s face, chest, and shoulders. She admired Roger’s hard, youthful body. Jeannie began to feel warm throughout her body, especially in her pussy; her nectars began to ooze.

After several minutes, Roger got up, took off his shorts and underwear, and whispered, “Jeannie please move to the other end of the sofa. I want to suckle your right boob.”

Jeannie obliged; Roger began suckling and fondling Jeannie’s right boob. With her left hand, Jeannie fondled his stiff cock and balls. She ran her fingers through his curly brown pubic hair that extended to his ass.

Jeannie thought to herself, “It’s a good thing I have large boobs that Roger loves; his cock gets stiff for me readily.”

Roger must have been fondling and suckling Jeannie’s boobs at least 15 min. He thought to himself, “Time to eat Jeannie’s pussy and lick her slick nectars; I am sure it have been oozing.”

Roger got off of Jeannie’s lap, stood up, bent down, hugged, and kissed Jeannie; he pleaded,