Second Chance at Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Widow Angie is loved by younger Bill
10.2k words
4.63
51.7k
13
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Brady, a High School Guidance Counselor, 44 yo, was Roger’s friend who had lost his wife a year ago; Roger invited him to an independence-day picnic at Jeannie’s home. Bill was about 5’10’’ tall, weighed about 185lb; he had brown hair that was thinning from the front, and a brown mustache.

Angie Adams, a friend of Jeannie who just retired as a nurse supervisor, was invited by Jeannie to the picnic. Her husband, Bud, died of Alzheimer’s disease at the age of 66. Angie was a 58 yo dark-skinned lady, about 5’2’’; with short gray – brown hair and large brown-gray eyes. She had been through menopause and her big boobs got bigger due to hormone replacement therapy. Because of Bud’s illness and death, she had not been intimate with a man for over three years.

Jeannie introduced Angie to Bill, and they hit it off right away. Bill listened patiently to Angie as they sat and spoke a short distance from the others.

Angie said, “Bud was my husband for 35 years. It was frustrating when I lost him. I gave everything I had. I was not strong enough to take care of him during the last month of his life.”

Bill replied, “Yes, it is frustrating when we cannot help our loved one. I saw an active and energetic Mary debilitated by cancer in less than a year.”

Bill continued, “I’m sure you did a lot for your husband and sacrificed a lot. I hope you get to relax a bit and take care of yourself.”

Angie said sympathetically, “I am sorry your wife suffered so much and for your loss. I like to walk; perhaps, you can join me one day.”

A few days later, when Bill called, Angie agreed to go for a long walk with him next morning. During the walk in a park, Angie and Bill talked about their lives in general. After walking, Angie and Bill decided to have a cup of coffee.

Angie talked longingly about Bud, “I miss him very much. He used to take me out to restaurants regularly. He was ill for three years before he died. I forgot what loving is.”

She paused and murmured, “He was a good lover in his own way.”

Bill asked gently, “What do you mean, in his own way?”

Angie replied, “Based on overhearing younger friends at work, now a days there is much oral sex between men and women.”

Bill gently asked, “Are you saying Bud never ate you or you didn’t blow Bud?”

Angie blushed and said softly, “I did that to Bud couple of times. He did it to me when I asked him for it. What about you?”

Bill said, “I love to eat pussy. If I am given only one wish before I die, I would choose eating pussy. But, I prefer making love to getting a BJ. Oh, eating pussy is not fattening!”

Angie laughed heartily for the first time in a long while. Bill then said, “Angie, I like you. I am lonely too. Would you like to have dinner with me and may be go dance afterwards?”

Angie agreed. The following Friday, Bill took a bouquet of flowers to Angie. He wore a nice blue shirt, navy blue slacks, and a jacket. Angie was very pleased Bill brought her flowers; she put them in a vase. She dressed in a navy blue skirt and light blue, silk, sleeve-less blouse that showed her generous cleavage. She wore gold-plated earrings and a necklace.

Angie and Bill went to an Italian restaurant. They ordered different pasta dishes; they shared a bottle of wine, and enjoyed each other’s company. Angie had a great sense of humor and could tell many stories. After dinner, it was still early to go dancing. Bill drove to a park and they sat on a bench in a secluded area.

Bill held Angie’s hand, kissed it, and said, “You look beautiful and smell nice. Thank you for spending this evening with me.”

Angie snuggled up to Bill and cooed, “Bill, I’m glad you think I am beautiful. I like you too. Please, just hold me close to you for a while.”

Bill held Angie close to him, kissed her forehead and briefly on her lips. After several minutes in the park, they went to a club that had a small band. They each ordered a glass of wine and after they had taken couple of sips of wine, Bill invited Angie to the dance floor. First, they danced without touching each other. When the band started playing a slow number, Angie moved in to Bill’s arms as both just shuffled their feet. Bill felt Angie’s boobs pressing in to him. In turn, Angie felt Bill’s hard on pushing in to her belly.

During the next slow dance, Bill steered Angie to a darker area of the dance floor and squeezed her buttocks. Angie looked up at Bill, smiled, and rubbed his hard on with her delicate hand.

After couple more dances, Angie said, “Bill. Let’s go to my place and relax.”

Bill parked his car in the attached garage of Angie’s home, and, after removing his jacket, sat in a living room sofa while Angie freshened up. She brought two glasses of water, a bottle of white wine, and two wine glasses. She sat in a chair facing Bill.


Bill said, “Angie, please dim the lights and come sit with me. I promise not to bite!”

Angie laughed, turned off the bright lights, and sat next to Bill. After a few minutes, she sat in Bill’s lap. Bill kissed her on the lips without forcing them open, but Angie soon pushed her tongue in to Bill’s mouth, which he sucked avidly. She unbuttoned Bill’s shirt and rubbed his firm chest for several minutes. She also felt Bill’s cock lump on her ass.

Angie cooed to Bill, “I grew up in a strict home; I was a virgin when I married Bud. You are my second boy friend. I am glad I make you hard with desire.”

Bill replied quietly, “Angie, you are a beautiful woman. During dancing, I felt your lovely feminine curves. Please let me see your boobs.”

Blushingly, Angie nodded her head. Bill helped Angie take off her blouse. Angie had large boobs encased in a white silk bra. The white bra added allure to her dark skin.

Bill murmured, “They are beautiful,” and rubbed his palms all over them; he located and pinched her nipples gently as Angie closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. Bill then suckled Angie’s nipples, one at a time, through her bra fabric.

Recognizing, Angie was enjoying having her boobs sucked, Bill pleaded, “Please take off your bra, so I can suck your nipples.”

Again, blushingly, Angie obliged. When she took off her bra, Bill let out a gasp and muttered, “Angie, you have very lovely boobs,” and immediately began sucking her dark nipples and fondling her boobs. In response, Angie squirmed in Bill’s lap rubbing her ass against his hard on.

Bill knew that Angie’s pussy was juicy and she would let him eat it. But, he was afraid of scaring her away. He thought his chances would be high if they both were standing up.

Bill whispered, “Angie, I have to go to the bathroom. Also, I’m thirsty; please fix a glass of cold water for me.”

Reluctantly Angie got up and went to the kitchen; Bill went to the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom, Bill saw Angie at the kitchen sink fixing two glasses of water; she had put back her bra.

Bill greeted Angie in the kitchen and whispered, “Angie, you look so lovely,” and hugged her and planted kisses on her neck, as well as fondled her boobs. Angie turned towards Bill, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately. After the kiss, Bill grabbed Angie’s buttocks and shoved his cock lump in to Angie’s belly.

Bill planted passionate kisses on Angie’s neck, cleavage, and belly button. He fell on his knees and buried his face in Angie’s skirt covered crotch. Angie gave her approval by running her fingers through Bill’s hair. Slowly Bill lifted Angie’s skirt and slip, and kissed her smooth inner thighs and white silk panties-covered crotch stained with her oozed out pussy syrup.

To his pleasant surprise, Angie continued to run her fingers in his hair. Bill quickly lowered Angie’s panties, stuck his mouth in her naked crotch; he found and sucked on her pussy lips, and clit for a several minutes when Angie’s orgasm exploded releasing her pent up tensions, “Ohhhhhhh. Billll. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh.”

Angie could not remain standing leaning against the sink any longer; she stumbled to a chair and sat in it. She had a huge smile on her face. She said to Bill:

“Thank you. That was an awesome orgasm.”

Bill who sat in another chair, smiled and replied, “Yes, that was an awesome orgasm.”

He then said, “Angie, it has been a long evening. I had a wonderful time tonight. You are a beautiful lady. I would really like to see you again.”

Angie replied, “I am tired a little and need to rest. I had a great evening. If you are free tomorrow, please come have dinner here.”

“It’s a date. I will bring a bottle of Chardonnay wine,” said Bill

As Bill got up to leave, he heard Angie say, “Bill, come kiss these babies good night,” and offered her dark naked boobs for Bill to fondle and kiss. Bill gladly obliged by kissing and fondling Angie’s succulent boobs.

At the door, Angie kissed Bill passionately, patted his cock lump, and cooed, “Keep him well rested for tomorrow.”

Angie then gave Bill her stained panties, in a bright colored paper bag, “Open it after you get home.”

After reaching home, Bill called Angie, “Thank you for the lovely evening and the special gift of panties; smeared with your pussy nectar; they smell wonderful and I will have them around my neck all night.”

Angie giggled and cooed, “I am glad you like them, lover.”

ANGIE AND BILL ON SATURDAY

On Friday night, Bill thought of Angie and her irrepressible personality. He slept well after a long day. He took Angie’s panties to bed and had a semi rigid cock all night. He hoped to get lucky with Angie next day and decided not to jack off that night; he kept busy doing chores around his house and shopping for groceries. In the grocery store, he bought a bouquet of flowers for Angie and a bottle of Chardonnay.

Angie first went to a well-known lingerie store and bought lacy, silk, underwear in white, red, and shiny blue. At the same mall, she tested several perfumes before purchasing one that she liked. She also bought groceries for the evening’s dinner: de-boned chicken thighs and breasts, fixings for salad, and freshly baked bread rolls. She wanted to cook a good meal.

After preparing dinner, Angie rested for a while. After her nap, Angie took a long shower, and shaved her legs and armpits. After she dried her hair and body, she applied the new perfume on her cleavage, ear lobes, and crotch area. She dressed in a pink short sleeve blouse and a burgundy wrap around skirt, and red sandals. She was excited with anticipation and tingly feelings especially in her pussy, as she waited for Bill to arrive at about 5 p.m.

As he drove to Angie’s home, Bille smiled recalling events of the previous evening. His cock grew hard when he recalled how succulent Angie’s breasts looked. He was also glad they were pendulous so that they jiggled sexily when not completely confined.

When Bill rang the doorbell, Angie welcomed him warmly with a quick hug. She thanked him for the flowers and wine. Angie placed the flowers in a vase and helped Bill put the bottle of wine in an ice bucket; they visited for several minutes over wine, and cheese and crackers.

The dinner was very good: baked chicken, rice, rolls, and salad. After dinner, Angie accepted Bill’s offer to help clear the table. She giggled when she inadvertently bumped in to Bill in the kitchen and Bill squeezed her buttocks. While Angie to put away the leftover food, he turned off the bright lights in the living room, sat in an upholstered chair, and waited for Angie.

A few minutes later, Angie asked Bill, “Would you like to have coffee and dessert?”

Bill smiled and asked, “Angie, what do you have for dessert?”

Angie replied seriously, “I have sherbet and ice cream.”

Bill whispered, “I would rather eat your pussy for dessert.”

Angie blushed, smiled, walked over to Bill, sat in his lap, and whispered, “You will get that in a few minutes.”

Angie and Bill kissed passionately for a long time. Angie saw how ardent Bill was for her even though she was older than him. Bill ran his fingers lovingly on Angie’s cheeks, arms, and then over her bra-covered right boob.

Bill whispered to Angie, “Were these babies always big?”

Angie cooed, “My boobs were always large; they attracted many boys in my younger days. They got bigger with hormone replacement therapy after menopause.”

Then she added, “I know you like them even though they are saggy.”

Bill replied, “They are beautiful: full, ripe, shiny, with large dark nipples. I call them pendulous and love the way they jiggle.”

He then pleaded, “Angie, may I play with them, please.”

Angie cooed, “Yes. You get comfortable too.”

Angie removed her skirt and blouse. Bill was speechless taken by the vision of Angie in red silk bra and panties; he also stood frozen admiring the scantily clad voluptuous woman in front of him. As soon as Bill shed his shirt and pants, Angie hugged him tightly, and gently reached with her delicate right hand and grasped his stiff cock that had made a tent in his boxer shorts.

Angie nudged Bill to sit in the chair and sat in his lap facing him. She rubbed his cheeks, neck, chest, and armpits with her hands. She leaned over and smelled his perspiration mixed with cologne.

As Angie reached behind her back to unhook her bra, she cooed to Bill, “You want to see my babies, ah! They are my boobies. I like the word pendulous to describe them.”

While watching Bill’s face, she removed her bra and slowly shook her chest jiggling her boobs. Bill reached out and grasped them trying futilely to contain them. He stuck his face in Angie’s cleavage and smelled the mixture of perfume and her skin.

He whispered in awe, “Angie, you are beautiful. Your boobs are magnificent.”

He then suckled each nipple as Angie moaned with pleasure and rubbed her crotch on Bill’s cock.

Bill whispered, “Angie, may I have my dessert now, please.”

Angie, blushing, got up. Bill hugged her. He knelt down and buried his face in her panty-covered crotch; he smelled the perfume and her pussy nectar. Looking up, Bill had a fabulous view of Angie: her panty-covered crotch, her smooth lower belly, her large boobs hanging like large fruits on her chest, and her pretty face. Still looking at her face for a signal, Bill lowered Angie’s panties, nudged her to sit in the upholstered chair.

Angie blushed deeply, but watched in fascination as Bill spread and raised her legs, and planted hundred kisses on her smooth inner thighs driving Angie to a higher state of desire. He then began to kiss and lick her sensitive pussy lips and clit. He seemed to be hungry as he slurped her pussy nectar and nibbled on her clit. Angie realized Bill was a talented pussy eater because he enjoyed doing it. The pleasure her crotch was receiving made her throw her head back and moan incoherently. Soon, Angie reached her orgasm with her body convulsing as Bill simply held her clit in his mouth, “Ohhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Pheeeeeeeew.”

Angie nudged Bill to get up and hug her. “Thank you darling giving me such new and unimagined pleasure. I never thought my old pussy would respond the way it did.”

Bill replied, “Angie, you are not old. Your pussy will respond as long as you live.”

Angie grasped Bill’s cock and cooed, “We need to take care of him. Let’s go to my bedroom.”

Bill followed Angie, who had a hold on his raging hard cock, squeezing her gyrating plump buttocks, up the stairs. Angie pulled the pink bed cover and sheet down.

“I have to pee. I will be back in couple of minutes.”

As Angie was leaving, Bill said, “Angie, better bring a large towel and tissues. I hate to mess up your bed.”

When Angie returned, Bill who was lying on his back in the middle of the bed placed the towel underneath his ass. He held out his arms for Angie to lie on top of him and kissed her passionately as she grasped his rigid and twitching cock.

Angie said, “I have not made love in a long time. You have to be patient.”

She continued, “The last few times Bud and I made love, I used a jelly for lubrication.”

Bill whispered, “Please use lubrication to avoid discomfort. Also, since you will be on top, you can control the action; I will be patient.”

After putting jelly in her vagina, with Bill helping her, Angie grasped and aimed his cock at her pussy. With determination, Angie managed to stuff all of Bill’s cock in her pussy very slowly; she sat still until she felt her vaginal walls had expanded sufficiently. She gave out a deep sigh of relief and smiled happily with the pleasure her vagina was transmitting.

Bill admired Angie’s determination; he was delighted with pleasure from his cock being buried deep in Angie’s tight pussy. Bill placed his two hands on Angie’s boobs to fondle them and tweak her large pink nipples. Angie leaned forward bringing her boobs closer to Bill, and to move her vagina up and down his rigid cock. She thought Bills cock was just as thick as Bud’s, but slightly longer as it scraped her cervix. She smiled recalling another cliché about size of a penis and its performance; Bill’s cock does perform.

Bill held off coming as long as he could, but the sight of Angie’s jiggling boobs and the sensation from her tight pussy continuously caressing his cock brought him to the verge of his climax.

He whispered to Angie, “Honey keep doing what you are doing. I am going to come soon.”

Bill grasped Angie’s jelly-like boobs firmly as he neared his climax; Angie instinctively tightened her vaginal muscles around Bill’s cock triggering a roaring climax as his cock twitched and jerked while releasing numerous jets of his semen-laden cum, “Fuckkkkk. Fukkkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkk. Fukkkk. Fuckkkkk.”

It was several minutes before Angie said, “Whew, that was some climax. That was quite a load you released. You have been saving it for sometime.”

Bill said, “It was a fantastic climax. I am still savoring the sensation of my cock deep in your tight pussy. Please stay on top of me for a few more seconds until my cock softens.”

Angie was glad to oblige Bill. But to her surprise and that of Bill, his cock did not soften much.

Angie giggled and said, “Wow, I didn’t realize you like me so much. Mind you, I am not complaining; it’s really a compliment to me.”

“It is indeed a compliment. I have been really turned on since yesterday. Perhaps, we should take a break and eat ice cream for dessert.”

Angie agreed. Grasping a few tissues, she tried to catch the mixture of her nectar and Bill’s cum, but most of it dribbled on the towel. Angie went to the bathroom, put on a pink, light robe, and headed to the kitchen, soon followed by Bill. As they were eating ice cream, Angie noticed it was close to 8 p.m., when her favorite TV show started.

Hesitantly, she asked, “I would like to watch my favorite TV show. Would you cuddle with me and watch it too? We are still on a date.”

Bill agreed. To keep warm, he put on his underwear, and Angie put on her red silk bra, panties, and her robe. Angie and Bill watched TV while cuddled on the sofa. Periodically, Bill rubbed and kissed Angie’s shoulders, arms, and neck. Most of the time, he had his strong hairy arms wrapped around Angie nuzzling her heavy bra-covered boobs. Towards the end of the show, Bill was aware that Angie took a short nap that refreshed her considerably.

Angie turned off the TV. She and Bill got up from the sofa; Bill’s cock had softened a little while watching TV.

Angie touched Bill’s cock and asked, “I am curious why you like your cock sucked, but do not like to come in my mouth.”

“It depends on the circumstances. After practicing birth control for many years, it’s wonderful not to worry about it with a lady who has gone through menopause,” Bill replied.

Angie laughing chimed in, “In other words, you can deposit your sperm-laden cum in my pussy without worrying about knocking me up.”

To which Bill replied, “Exactly, we can fuck any time and anywhere without worrying!”