Second Chance Ch. 01

Story Info
Jared meets Olivia.
4k words
4.52
53k
26

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers

Okay so here is the next in the series, otherwise known as Jared's story. I again want to thank MaaddMaaxx for the editing. I love the job that you did last time with me that I am so glad you agreed to help me again. Also a special thanks to my friends in New York who have helped me bring more details to this story then I have had before! Enjoy- CinderLaw

*

They should be walking into the club, but they weren't. He did not even have the slight desire to. He could not believe that his sister in law had suggested this to him just because she did not like the thought of her husband going to a strip club. He really could not blame her. She was a little on the sensitive side since she was 4 months pregnant again.

Jared chuckled every time he thought about his 2 year old nephew and niece. They were in everything so he was not sure when they let Jason and Laysea actually make another baby. Laysea was worried that she would end up having twins again. The fact that Jared and Jason were twins having a major impact on her fear. Last time she just knew about his nephew Dylan. But his niece, Trista, was a complete surprise to everyone -- especially Laysea who had received a sonogram, while Jason was 'dead' and it only showed one baby.

Since Jared had been there to help deliver the twins Laysea wanted to name his niece after his dead wife, Trista. She had died trying to save Laysea and the babies. He thought back to Trista and just felt a pang of emotion. They had met during a night when he was very intoxicated that he had forgotten to put a condom on. She had ended up pregnant but lost the baby in a car accident. She had almost died right then but the doctors were able to save her but she lost the baby. The damage she sustained was so bad that the doctors determined that she would never be able to have anymore children. They had already been married and he was a man who stood by his responsibilities. So he stayed married to her. They may not have started as a great love but they had grown to care and love each other.

Jared let a sigh out, "Let's get this meeting over."

With that Jared, his cousin Jerry, his friend Trenton and a new guy named Neil all got out of the SUV and walked towards one of the popular strip clubs.

Olivia, was staring at herself in the mirror. She knew what she needed to do; she just had to build up her courage. If someone had told her five years ago that she would be a single mother, stripping to pay the bills, and going to college online to better herself -- she would have called you crazy. Yet here she was, stripping two nights a week to bring home about $2000 each week. That money went to pay for her sitter for the two days a week, rent in a decent apartment, then her utilities, other household bills, and take care of her daughters needs.

So here she was, waiting to be called out to stage. She only had one more song to dance then she could head home to her little girl Chloe. So, for Chloe, Olivia stood up and walked toward the stage thinking of her self by her stripper name -- Raven Night.

"Now up on stage Raven." The voice over the loud speaker said.

She heard her song began she chose "Careless Whisper" by Seether because it was slower and more seductive than the songs she normally danced to. She picked it to shake things up a bit.

Jared and the rest of the guys walked into the club and headed to the table in a secluded room next to the stage. The table was actually at the stage but had a partition wall around the table. The only way in was through the door or from the stage. The dancer's pole was beside the room giving its occupants premium seats.

As they opened the door and walked in, the guy they were meeting, Tom Oberman, stood up to shake Jared's hand. Tom wanted to do business with Jason. He was into 'shipping' but he only had the merchandise but no ships to do the shipping. That was where Jason came in. He had several freight ships in his possession and had enough people in his pockets that his ships always passed inspection. The problem was that they did not know what Tom had to ship and he, so far, was not very forthcoming with that information.

Only Jared and Jerry went into the room. The other guys stayed at the bar so that they could observe if they were needed. As they sat down they began to make small talk, Tom seemed to be distracted by the loud speaker announcing the next dancer.

"I have been waiting to see this girl all night long!" he exclaimed excited.

Jared thought he might clap his hands together like a child. The girl that walked out on stage was pretty and sexy. She had long black hair, a tiny waist, and a very large chest. If he had to guess, Jared would have said about a D cup. As the music started she moved pretty well to it, very slow and seductively. Jared gave himself a mental shake. He did not need to start picking woman up in strip clubs, anyway she had probably been around the block so many times there was a corner named after her somewhere.

Tom refused to talk as she danced which left Jared and Jerry either watching him or the girl and she was actually better to look at so he chose to watch her. Jared started to notice a few details about her that started making her more interesting. First, she never made eye contact with anyone she appeared to stare over everyone's head. Next, the look on her face gave him the opinion that she may be physically here but mentally she was locked up some place else. Interesting. It was like she didn't want to be here doing this.

She displayed great physical abilities jumping up on the pole slithering down it. Then she was able to climb it and flip herself upside down. As the song came to an end the girl gathered up the tips that were thrown up on stage to her. Tom, of course, had given her a tip but flashed five hundred dollars and waved her over. She smiled but it did not reach her eyes. She gives an apologetic negative shake of the head.

Jared looked at Jerry to see his take but Jerry seemed too distracted by her boobs being exposed. Jared had the sudden urge to punch him but he didn't understand why. He did not want a stripper so why was he mad that Jerry did?

She headed backstage through the curtains but not before she made eye contact with Jared by accident. He could tell that she did not plan it since she finally showed an emotion on her face -- shock. She turned and walked through the curtains with a quickness that left Jared wondering what had gone through her mind.

As Olivia walked -- really fast -- off of the stage she could not shake the feeling she got from the guy in the private booth. It was like he could see with his eyes into her very soul to see the truth and he was hot! It shook her to the core and all she could think was getting away from him. The only thing that worried her was that he was sitting with the creepy guy who always wanted her to perform a private dance for him. She always turned him down explaining that she only preformed stage dancing and waited tables.

The other dancers harassed her about not performing privately because of the big money she passed up. She did not want to do it because so many of the girls were pawed when they did a private dance. She did not dance for the enjoyment of dancing. She did it because she needed the money and she only worked the required hours to get the money she needed.

She had not been with anyone since Chloe's dad, her high school boyfriend. He found out that she was pregnant with Chloe and decided that he could not handle the responsibility of being a dad. He hit the road. Olivia's mom found out that she was pregnant and flipped out. So, when she was eighteen, before graduating high school, she had begun taking care of herself.

She washed the make up off of her face and then changed into her regular clothes. Collecting her stuff, she said goodnight to the girls and headed out the back door. The cool air hit her face and she breathed in deep. She could feel the tension leave her body and allow her mind to become free again. She started walking to her car after saying goodnight to the dancer's door bouncer. She had almost made it to her car when she witnessed a fight between the creepy guy and the really hot, intense guy.

It seemed that they were arguing over Creepy guy wanting Hottie to ship something, but Hottie was not going to do it and said no one else in the city would either. She knew that there had been friends with both of them. Where the hell were these other guys? She stayed back in the shadows because they were standing right by her car and she did not want to get in the middle of it or have to talk to Creepy. Hottie turned to walk away from Creepy. Creepy pulled a gun from his jacket and pistol whipped him in the back of the head.

Olivia tried to stand as far back so that no one would see her standing there. She heard the guy curse then saw him look around for witnesses. Creepy began to run away and for some reason she thought that he might be going to get one of his guys to move Hotties body. Something inside of her told her to help Hottie, so without thinking about it too much she ran over to her car climbed in the back passenger seat and opened the back driver side. Using the clothing drag that she learned by taking CPR and First Aid at the Red Cross, she dragged him into her back seat. By the time she was done she was very tired but she jumped in the front seat and drove to the parking lot across the street and shut her car off. She turned to look at the guy in the backseat hoping that he would come to and tell her where to take him to so his people could help him.

She looked back at the other parking lot and sure enough Creepy had come back with a couple of friends and both of them had guns drawn. The realization that she had just saved this guys life hit her like a ton of bricks. Now she had to go home and get her little girl but first she had to do something with the unconscious man in her back seat.

Turning around she took a good look at him. He had black hair that seemed to be just a little long but it was curly so it did not look bad. He had dark, thick eyelashes, a strong jaw line and lips that were made to drive women crazy. He was about 6 foot and had a nice build -- not like a bodybuilder but you could tell that he was defined to a point. He was the type of guy that she wished she had met five years ago.

After Creepy and his guys took off in a hurry to get away from where Hottie was last seen, Olivia started her car again and drove. Within a couple of blocks she heard a moan from the backseat so she pulled over and looked back. Sure enough Hottie was rubbing his head and starting to wake up.

"Oh mother fucker! What the hell...?" he asked as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "Hey, you're that stripper."

Olivia shook her head, "Yeah I am 'that stripper' but since I just saved your life since that guy brought friends back to kill you dead, with guns I might add, you might try not to sound so disgusted with me."

"Where are you taking me?" He looked at her with a questioned look.

"Well I am hoping that you will tell me that. I don't want to have to decide where to take you. So where do I need to drop you off at?"

"Probable would be safer for me if I just called my brother and had him come and get me."

"Okay then call him. By the way which way is the safest for me? You seem concerned with yourself but since I have to go home to my little girl I would rather not have shit follow me home."

"Then tell you husband that something might go down and you should probably go out of town."

"I don't have a husband, or a boyfriend, or even my daughter's father and before you say it, I can not leave town. I have a life here and things that I have to do."

He gave her this odd look then said, "Well that explains why you're stripping." "Look asshole, I just saved your life -- why I don't know -- but I did. Now you are going to insult me? If you have to know, I only strip so that I can pay my bills because I want a better life for my daughter than what state assistance can allow me to offer her. If men want to give me money to look at my body well that is fine with me because in the end they just get to look, not touch. If that is what I have to do then so be it. Now are you done being an ass or would you like to walk where ever from here?"

Jared stared at her in shock, no one had ever talked to him that way -- well except Laysea but then she would talk to anyone that way if they pissed her off bad enough. Not even Trista had ever talked to him like that. "I apologize for my inconsiderate comment. I would prefer not to get dropped of here, thank you. I need to go... damn I lost my cell phone. Do you have a cell phone?"

"Yeah. By the way I forgive you as long as you behave from here on out." She said as she dug through her purse then handed it back to him.

He dialed a number then waited. "Jas, hey. Yeah bad. I got separated. Okay I don't have my cell... I don't know..." He then looked back up at her and asked, "Can they call me back at this number?"

"Sure." She said in a monotone.

"Okay just call me back...Later." With that he closed the phone. "I can not go back just yet."

"So when?" She asked.

"Not sure."

"Look I have to get home to my kid. I can not be staying out all night waiting on you to get the call to return."

"Look if you are worried that I will hurt you or your kid -- I won't. I am not into that shit." He looked directly into her eyes.

"And I know this how?"

"Have I hurt you?"

"Have you been awake that long?"

"Look if you thought that I was a danger then why they hell did you kidnap me?"

"KIDNAP?!? What are you talking about? IF I kidnapped you then you would not be free to leave -- which by the way you are free to jump out of the car anytime, but I am hoping you will wait until I am going about 55." "Fine. Why did you save me?" he asked looking at her with that intense stare like he was trying to read her thoughts with his intense eyes.

"I don't know -- something about the way you looked at me when I left the stage. I felt like you were seeing what I was thinking." She finally said, "I really have to go home so I guess you can hang out at my apartment." Something about him just gave her the sense of security. She pulled out and began to drive towards her loft.

The ride home was very quiet. He sat in the back looking out the window never saying a word and yet had managed to keep her phone. Her phone began to ring and he answered it, "Yeah?"

"Hey do you mind? It is my cell phone, what if the call was not for you?"

"Okay." He handed it back to her.

"Hello?" she asked hoping that it really was for her.

"Umm yeah I actually need to talk to him." Said a voice that sounded just like his.

Damn she thought, that is my luck. She handed the phone back to him seeing his smirky smile. "It is for you."

"Thank you." He told her. "Jas? What's up?" he sat silently for a few minutes. "Okay apparently she is going to let me stay at her place for a bit let me check with her about that length, though." He looked back at Olivia and asked, "I need a place for a couple of days until my brother can get Tom under control. Can I stay with you?"

"Sure you can sleep on the sofa." She smiled back at him. She did not want him to think that it would be a sex filled couple of days.

"Okay I'm set" he said back into the phone still looking at her until she broke eye contact to watch where she was driving. "Hey after this we need to make sure that Tom can't track her down -- he seems to have an unnatural obsession with her." Olivia glanced up at the mirror to look back at him their eyes met again like he had never stopped looking at her. "Yeah got it -- call me if you need me. Hey, send me some clothes... as soon as I know... later." With that he hung up again.

"I take it that was your brother?"

"How did you know?"

"Um, you sound exactly alike."

He gave a little laugh, "We look alike also -- tends to happen when you are identical twins." "Wow! Twins? Your mother must be an amazing woman." "Our mother is an amazing woman, she always seems to be right on top of everything that we got and still get into. Course she always had dad to use as a threat... where is your daughter's dad and why is he not helping take care of her?"

She pulled into the garage that was right below her apartment. Climbing out she looked at him, "Before we go up, do you smoke?"

"No"

"Good because I don't allow anyone to smoke in my place. I don't own that much and I don't want it to smell like it has been through a fire." As they started climbing the stairs she stopped without turning and said, "He thought that it was too much responsibility so he jetted with a new girlfriend who was not pregnant. Then my mom found out and kicked me to the curb because a baby would cramp her style."

"Don't you date?" he asked walking behind her while admiring her ass up close.

"No -- in fact I have never brought a guy home so Chloe, my daughter, might act a little weird around you." She continued on up the stairs until she came to a door. She unlocked it and led him in. She went to the living room and woke the babysitter. She payed her for watching Chloe and listened to what happened during the night. The babysitter left but not before giving Jared a long look as she walked by him, one that said she would like to take him to go with her.

"Hey what is your name?" Olivia whispered to him as she came up beside him.

"Jared. And you?" His eyes swinging back to her.

"Olivia." She told him, she could swear that she just got wet from the look he gave her -- that was new. Maybe she needed some 'special' time with her vibrator. She walked to the front closet and pulled some blankets and pillows out and laid them on the sofa for him. "Do you want something to drink? I don't have anything special -- water, kool-aid, tea, coffee, and milk."

"I'm good thanks." He told her.

"Okay well bathroom is through there," she pointed, "You can watch TV if you like I am going to take a shower then head to bed."

"Okay. And thanks for letting me stay here." He told her.

She gathered her stuff to take a shower and headed in. The warm water helped to relax her plus wash away the stench of the club. After she was done she realized that she had just brought her normal sleepwear which was an oversized t-shirt that ended just below her ass. If she moved wrong you could see all of her business. She never wore underwear at night so she had not grabbed any. Damn she thought I can't walk out there like this! She turned the light off and realized that the dim lamp in the hallway was the only light on. He must have gone to bed. She hoped that he was dead asleep. Fuck it! She thought, He has already seen most of what I have and I seriously doubt that he has never seen a woman naked before. She hurried out of the bathroom rushing to get to her bedroom.

Jared was not asleep and the vision that she presented him with just by her silhouette was enough to make him wish they were on more friendly terms. Damn it is going to be a long night. Olivia walked into her bed room and quickly climbed into bed. That night she had a lot of trouble going to sleep. She tossed and turned for what felt like hours. When she finally fell asleep she dreamed little bits and pieces.

She dreamt a lot about Rich, Chloe's dad, and what might have been if he had been a real man. She also dreamed about Jared, which was really crazy. They were alone in a private room, he was sitting in a chair and she was dancing for him but they were both naked. She turned around the pole, then slid down the pole and threw her head back. He crooked his finger at her in a come hither fashion so she walked over to him. She straddled him and began to rub up against him she could feel him getting turned on. She leaned in and blew softly in his ear when he grabbed her hips rocking them against his rock hard cock. Then they begin to kiss. He teased the side of her mouth until she opened allowing his tongue access. Her tongue meet his in the middle as they rubbed then circled each others tongues. She felt him pinch her nipple. She moaned deeply into his mouth. She felt him rubbing his hand lightly along her pelvis then slip lower until he was running a finger lightly over her slit. He slipped his finger into her hole and began to finger fuck her. She could feel the excitement building in her. He lifted her up and pushed her down onto his cock. Olivia looked down but it was no longer Jared fucking her it was Creepy and he started yelling "YOUR MINE!" at her. She woke up with a start still aching from unanswered pleasure and smelled ... bacon?

CinderLaw
CinderLaw
188 Followers