Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Naomi stood naked before him, feeling consumed by the heat in his gaze but allowing him to look to his heart's content. His eyes touched her everywhere, and beneath his burning stare, her nipples swelled and hardened into painfully hard nubs. With another primitive growl, he bent her back over his arm and seized one nipple with his mouth.

Naomi gasped from the flaming heat of his tongue on her breast. She cupped her breast and held it up to his mouth as he feasted, drawing so hard on the tender morsel that she cried out from the mixture of pain and pleasure. Aidan nipped her with his teeth, and she quivered in his arms but pressed her breast more fully into his mouth. Her wanton responsiveness only made him more ravenous, and he shifted to her other breast to see if it tasted just as sweet. Naomi was happy to oblige him, and she threaded her fingers through his hair, clutching his mouth to her breast as her head dropped back with a low moan of pleasure.

Possessed with an urgency he had never felt before, Aidan scooped her into his arms and carried her to her bed. He laid her cross ways on the bed, noticing that she had made a pallet out of several blankets over the rope bed frame. It was serviceable but not very soft, and he made a mental note to bring her a mattress by tomorrow. He had no intention of seeing her lovely ass get bruised from having him ride her on a bed that wasn't soft enough for her.

Naomi made no move to shield herself from his gaze, as he pulled her legs wide, exposing her pussy to him. She watched his face as he stood beside the bed, lightly running his fingers over her outer folds. She was dripping with musky dew, and he slid first one then two fingers inside her, spearing her rhythmically and spreading her fluid until she was shiny and swollen. She resisted as long as she could before arching her hips against his fingers.

Aidan met her eye and unbuttoned his breeches. He didn't bother to undress. He merely freed his magnificent cock and stood stroking its length as he studied her eyes. He hadn't planned to take her like this, like some barbarian intent on ravishing her. He had meant to take his time, to woo her and court her. But he hadn't planned on being broadsided by the sight of her half-dressed body so soon after spending a torturous night fantasizing about her.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, holding his breath while he prayed for the answer he needed.

Naomi gave him a siren's smile and pulled his hips toward her with her calves. "Yes! Now hurry! I'm dying to feel you inside me."

He spread her thighs wide apart and moistened the tip of his cock with her juices before slipping partway inside. She was incredibly tight and hot, and he closed his eyes to savor the sensation of working himself into her snug sheath. When he was finally buried to the hilt inside her, he gave a groan of pure pleasure and buried his face in the crook of her neck. Then he rode her with deep, leisurely, mind-shattering strokes that coaxed a steady stream of moans and gasps from her parted lips.

Naomi met each thrust, encouraging him to wallow in her wet heat with every probing invasion. She had never been this full before, stretched to the point of pain to accommodate his size. Her breasts jounced on her chest as he possessed her, and he reached to squeeze her nipples firmly in his fingers. She shattered, clutching him with her thighs as her inner muscles squeezed his cock in wonderful waves. Sweat broke out on Aidan's forehead as he watched her orgasm roll through her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he wasn't ready to have their first joining be over so soon.

He suckled one nipple into his mouth and bit down hard enough for her to gasp and come back to full awareness. Her nipples were sensitized from his earlier ravishment, and he taunted them, suckling hard on them and scraping them with his teeth as he stroked in and out of her velvety heat. He reached down to grasp her clit and squeezed in time to his thrusts. She came apart a second time, screaming her pleasure as she clutched him deep inside her. The grip of her inner muscles almost made him climax, but he held on to his control by a thread.

Aidan abruptly withdrew from her and flipped her onto all fours, smiling when she whimpered from the loss of his heat. He nudged her knees wide apart, gripped her hips and plunged into her, just as he had done in his dreams. His hoarse groan of satisfaction made her shiver with delight. Naomi tilted her hips backward, blatantly offering her pussy to him as he took her. With each thrust, she felt him battering against her womb, and she moaned. The feel of his hands gripping her hips, his rough breeches scraping the backs of her thighs, his balls slapping against her clit made her scream, and she climaxed yet again. In this position, she couldn't stop his thrusts while she came, and it seemed every stroke made her orgasm last even longer until she thought she might go mad.

When she thought she couldn't stand the pleasure for one more moment, he ground his cock into her depths and held her bottom snug against him as he poured his seed deep into her body. She could feel his molten fluid bathing her womb in a series of endless, spurting waves. When the last tremors had faded, he slipped from her depths and allowed her to fall in a boneless heap on the bed. He kicked off his boots and joined her, pulling her spoonlike against his chest. He cupped one breast in his palm and gave her nipple a final squeeze as he kissed her neck.

"Thank you. I definitely needed that," he murmured drowsily.

Naomi smiled and snuggled closer against him. She could already hear his breathing slowing down, and with a deep sigh of satisfaction, she fell asleep in his arms.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers
12