Second Chances Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,356 Followers

He whisked her nightgown over her head and dropped it to the floor. Reaching beneath her, he grasped and squeezed one nipple, twisting hard enough to make her moan as he continued to finger her. He increased the pressure on her nipple, flicking her clit with his thumb as she writhed on his lap. With a sharp tweak of her breast, he sent her over the edge, and he cradled her as she clenched down hard on his fingers.

When her inner muscles eased their vice-like grip, he removed his hand and lifted her onto his lap, holding her like a child against his chest. Her breathing gradually returned to normal, and he tipped her chin up until she met his eye. He wiped the tears from her face with the edge of the blanket, smiling as she took a shaky breath.

"I love you, Naomi," he said quietly. "I love you more than my own life. I'm never going to stop loving you, whether or not you ever have my child. I don't know much about your first husband, but if he ever made you feel like you were less than a woman, then he was a fool. He must have been blind not to realize what a treasure he had found." Aidan stroked her face, wiping away the single tear that flowed down her cheek with the pad of his thumb. "I am not that kind of fool. I intend to spend every day of my life letting you know just how much you mean to me, and when we are old and grey, we can look back on a life that was full of love and laughter."

Naomi nodded, reaching up to stroke his mouth. "I love you too, Aidan. I love you more than I ever loved anyone else before. I know now that I was wrong not to tell you the truth before. I should have trusted you."

Their lips met in a tender kiss. Aidan explored her mouth leisurely, plucking a multitude of soft sighs from her lips before he raised his head. He leaned his forehead against hers and looked deep into her eyes, both of them breathing raggedly.

"Marry me, Naomi," he softly entreated.

"You know I will," she said, with a shy smile.

He gripped her waist and lifted her astride him. Naomi made him groan with pleasure when she gripped his throbbing cock and slid it slowly up and down her slit, moistening the tip in her juices. Then, she rose on her knees and impaled herself slowly, torturing him by taking an eternity to descend. Aidan gave an impatient growl and pulled her down swiftly, sighing with satisfaction when he felt her clasp lovingly around him.

He slid his hands around to cup her sore, hot buttocks and gave them a squeeze. He laughed when she gasped. He gave one cheek a firm slap, reminding her that she had better behave herself.

"Now ride," he growled. He gave her opposite cheek a matching slap. "And don't dawdle along the way."

Naomi rushed to comply, moaning from the mixture of pleasure and pain. His cock was heaven inside her, her ass burned like the fires of hell. She threw her head back, arching her neck wantonly as she rode him with luxurious strokes of her tight pussy. She clutched at him with her inner muscles, relishing his groans of pleasure. Seeing the direction of his gaze, she cupped her breasts in her hands and squeezed. She toyed with her nipples, squeezing and twisting them as he had done, lifting one breast until she could lick the tip. He watched, transfixed by the erotic sight of her ministering to her own breasts as she rode his cock.

Filled with sudden impatience, Aidan flipped her onto her back on the bed and pounded into her. Naomi wrapped her legs around his waist and met him stroke for stroke. When she couldn't hold out any longer, she screamed, clutching him with her thighs as she shuddered with sweet release. Aidan unleashed a flood of hot, sticky seed into her depths and collapsed onto the bed. His face was buried in the crook of her neck, one strong thigh sprawled across hers, and his arm encircled her waist. Naomi smiled as she listened to his ragged breathing finally slow as he drifted to sleep. She breathed a deep sigh of satisfaction and joined him.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,356 Followers
12