Second Chances Ch. 07

Story Info
Brian meets a mysterious woman
4.5k words
4.79
48.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

Chapter 7

Aidan woke the next morning to the sound of birds singing in the trees. He was about to roll over when he felt Naomi stir, sighing softly in her sleep. He cracked his eyes open and tilted his head to look down at her. The sight that greeted him made him smile.

Early morning sunshine streamed in through the tiny window over the bed, gilding her silken limbs with a pink radiance and casting red highlights through her tousled chestnut curls. She was snuggled against him, her cheek resting on his shoulder, her luscious breasts flattened against his side, her arm flung over his waist, and one soft thigh draped across his loins. She was dead to the world.

Aidan lifted the covers, enjoying the sumptuous view. As he watched, his drowsy cock began to rouse, and as it hardened and swelled, it nudged against Naomi’s thigh. She sighed again, and snuggled even closer, readjusting her leg to get comfortable as she sought his warmth. He closed his eyes and held his breath, savoring the sensation of her velvety soft thigh brushing against his growing erection. Naomi murmured something in her sleep, and Aidan watched as she tried to settle once more. His headstrong cock continued to grow, pressing insistently on Naomi’s inner thigh, until she reached down in her sleep, trying to dispense with the disturbing nuisance.

Her fingers fumbled with his cock, and her smooth brow furrowed. She would have slid her hand away, but Aidan reached down and closed his hand over hers. Naomi came awake with a start, blinking when her eyes met his.

Aidan’s grin was elementally male as he grasped her hand and moved it slowly up and down his length. “Just keep doing what you were doing, sweetheart. Don’t let me disturb you.”

Naomi sighed and rolled her eyes, finally giving him a teasing smile. “Aren’t you ever satisfied, you lecher?”

Her fingers began to work their magic, and Aidan released her hand, placing his own hands behind his head. His grin widened, and he shook his head, watching her grip him in her tiny fist.

“No, ma’am. I could stay here all day and let you have your way with me.”

Naomi giggled, rising on her elbow to get better leverage. She watched his face, gauging his reactions to different techniques. When she found something he particularly liked, she repeated it, smiling when he groaned his appreciation. She alternated the pace of her strokes, slowing down drastically every time his tension started to build. After the third such abrupt change, he groaned with frustration and she giggled again.

“You little wench,” he growled. “You’re torturing me.”

Naomi raised one delicate brow to taunt him. “That’s what you get for being so demanding, first thing in the morning.”

He gave her an evil grin. “We’ll just see how you like being tortured.”

He grabbed her and turned her spoon like against him. Lifting one of her sleek thighs, he plunged into her, grunting in satisfaction when she pressed back against him to take him deeper. He kneaded her breast and nibbled the curve of her neck as he set a fast pace, taking her breath away with his frenzied strokes. He meant to tease her like she had done him. He was going to bring her to the brink and then stop, but without any warning, Naomi screamed her pleasure and clenched down on his cock.

Aidan groaned from the sweet agony of resisting his own release, pinching her nipple extra hard. “You little cheater. You weren’t supposed to get your satisfaction yet.”

She laughed weakly, still trying to catch her breath. She shot him a mischievous grin from over her shoulder and squeezed him with her inner muscles.

“Oh well,” she sighed, without a hint of remorse for having tricked him.

“Hmmm,” Aidan mused, fondling her breast again, “I’ll just have to find a different way to torture you.”

He proceeded to drive her mindless with pleasure. His knowing fingers and mouth found every sensitive spot she had as he thrust her into a kaleidoscope of sensation. She climaxed again and again, barely having a chance to catch her breath before he urged her on to a new plateau. At last, she begged for mercy.

“Please, Aidan. Enough! I can’t breathe,” she gasped.

He took pity on her and drove her over the final peak, pouring himself inside her as he gave a satisfied howl of delight. They lay entwined, boneless and mindless for an eternity before he finally managed to raise his head and catch her eye.

“I win,” he said with a boyish grin.

Naomi stroked her fingers through his sweaty hair, returning his smile. “Okay, I admit it, you win.”

He chuckled and rubbed his head against her palm, like a cat savoring a scratch. “As much as I’d love to stay here in bed all day, I have to see about the animals.”

Naomi groaned. “I know. I should start breakfast, but I don’t know whether I can move.”

Aidan laughed as he planted a loving kiss between her breasts. “Until later, my beauties,” he said, giving both of her nipples a sharp tweak.

Naomi gasped with outrage, rubbing her tingling nipples while Aidan rose from the bed. He slipped on his breeches and buttoned them. Still, she hadn’t moved from her sprawl. Aidan chuckled as he pulled her to her feet. He embraced her from behind, burying his nose in her hair and breathing deeply.

“Do you realize, this is the first time I’ve spent the entire night with you?” Aidan asked, moving her hair aside to nuzzle her neck.

“I know,” she sighed, hugging his arms closer around her. “I used to hate waking up to find you already gone.”

“No more, my love.” He placed a tender kiss on her temple. “Now, let’s get to work. I want to take you home and share the good news with my brothers. And then, we have to locate ourselves a preacher, because I intend to make you my wife before this day is through.”

**********

Their wedding was a small affair. Brian and Liam stood as witnesses, matching grins on their faces as they watched their brother say his vows. They had tried to apologize to Aidan for conspiring against him, but he had laughingly waved off their explanations. He told them that if it hadn’t been for their prodding, he might still be agonizing over how to get Naomi to marry him.

After the ceremony, the McKenzies ate dinner at the hotel in town. It had a small dining room, and the food served there was delicious. Toasts were drunk and best wishes spoken for the newlyweds and their future happiness. It was a late hour when the family turned their wagon for home.

Brian drove, with Liam sitting beside him on the seat. Aidan and Naomi were snuggled on a pallet in the back of the wagon, with a warm, wool blanket drawn over them to protect her from the cold December air. The two younger brothers kept up a constant stream of conversation to cover the occasional soft sigh coming from behind them. They exchanged sly grins, knowing their brother was stealing kisses from his new bride.

Aidan had decided to move into Naomi’s cabin so they would have some privacy. The cabin was small and not nearly as comfortable as his home, but it was snug and warm. It would see them through the winter, until he could build a home for them on his farm.

“Aidan,” Brian said thoughtfully, “you and Naomi should take a honeymoon. Liam and I can mind the farm while you’re gone.”

Aidan raised a brow, pausing in his exploration of Naomi’s soft neck. “I hadn’t really thought about it.” He smiled at her startled expression as he reached a stealthy hand to slip a few of her buttons free. Under cover of the blanket, he snuck his hand into her bodice, cupping one soft breast with a wide grin. “I had my hands full trying to convince this woman to marry me. I didn’t have time to consider a honeymoon. What do you think, Mrs. McKenzie?”

Naomi held her breath to avoid moaning her pleasure. She shot him a scandalized look, struggling not to arch her back as his thumb teased her hardened nipple through her chemise. She tried to hide the breathlessness in her voice as she answered.

“A honeymoon sounds wonderful, but where would we go?”

“I was thinking you might want to take a trip to Oregon City,” Brian suggested. “You know, now that you two are married, Aidan can claim some additional land.”

Aidan was busy claiming something else at the moment, but he wrestled his lust under control. He couldn’t very well ravish his wife in front of his brothers, so he reluctantly released her breast, impatient to get home.

“That’s not a bad idea,” he said, refastening her buttons. “If we leave tomorrow, we could be back in a week or so. That would give us three or four days to relax in the city.”

Brian and Liam exchanged glances before Liam answered. “There’s no need to rush back. Its not often you’ll have a chance like this to enjoy yourselves. Why don’t you stay a bit longer, maybe take two weeks. We’re caught up around the farm. Brian and I can easily look after things.”

The idea of having Naomi to himself without any responsibilities to distract them was appealing to Aidan. It took him only a moment or two to nod his head in agreement.

“I think we will accept your generous offer,” Aidan said with a grin. “And when the two of you decide to get married, I will return the favor.”

“That’s a deal,” Brian said, winking at Liam.

**********

The newlywed couple left on their trip the following day. They stopped off to say goodbye before they departed. Brian and Liam stood on the front porch, waving them on their way. As soon as the couple was out of sight, Brian clapped Liam on the shoulder with a broad grin.

“Let’s get moving. We only have two weeks to get their cabin built if we want to surprise them.”

Liam laughed as he followed his brother. “Count me in.”

The two younger McKenzie brothers had been secretly discussing their plan for weeks, since Aidan had first started seeing Naomi. They had already purchased some lumber and supplies, and they had the perfect spot picked out, a short distance from their home. For the next several days, they worked diligently, laying down a sturdy foundation and erecting the frame. By the end of the week, the structure was beginning to take form. They had the walls up and the roof on, but they needed more supplies to finish the job.

Brian went into town to purchase what they needed. He loaded the wagon with glass for windows, nails, more lumber, and a handsome iron cook stove, before turning for home. He smiled as he drove along, thinking of how surprised his brother and sister-in-law would be when they returned from their honeymoon to find a new home waiting for them.

A freezing blast of wind blew the smile off his face, and he drew his collar up to ward off the chill. The weather had turned cold over the past days. Several inches of snow had fallen overnight, and as he guided the horses along the icy road, he was impatient to get home.

He rounded a bend in the road, and his eyes widened. A woman lay in the snow at the bottom of a hill beside the road, crumpled into a heap. Brian halted the horses and jumped down, racing to kneel beside her. She was lying facedown, and Brian gently turned her over, gasping when he saw her face. She was stunningly beautiful, with honey gold hair and delicate features. He spent a stunned moment scanning her face.

Her skin was nearly as white as the surrounding snow, except for the blood seeping from a gash on her forehead. She was limp and cold, and Brian urgently felt for a pulse. He breathed a sigh of relief when he felt a faint throbbing beneath her jaw. He wondered how long she had been lying there unconscious. He almost hadn’t seen her as he passed by, and he wondered whether she had been there when he went into town, hours before. If he didn’t get her warm soon, she could easily die from exposure.

He shrugged out of his coat and wrapped it around her limp form, gathering her in his arms. He struggled up the icy hill, slipping on the snow and praying for her to live. Reaching the wagon, he laid her gently in the back, tucking his coat around her before jumping to the seat. He was close to home, and he urged the horses to their fastest pace, casting frequent glances over his shoulder.

Finally, he reached his farm, and he jumped down. He lifted his precious cargo in his arms and raced to the house, fumbling to open the door. He kicked it closed behind him and carried the girl to his bedroom. He laid her on his bed and quickly began undressing her. He had to get her out of her wet clothes before she froze to death. He had already stripped off her dress and was starting on her chemise when Liam appeared in the doorway behind him.

“What’s going on?” Liam asked, his eyes widening when he saw the half naked woman. “Who’s she?

Seeing the direction of Liam’s gaze, Brian moved to block his view. “Out!” He jerked his head to the door. “Get out of here and shut the door behind you!”

Liam hastily complied, leaving Brian alone with his charge once more. His fingers shook as he struggled with the tiny buttons. He was finally successful in freeing them, and he yanked the soaked garment off her body. Even in his agitated state, his senses registered that her body was every bit as beautiful as her face, but he ignored her feminine charms as he pulled off her wet pantalets and stockings.

When she was finally naked, he tucked her under the covers, piling two extra quilts over her for warmth. He went to the kitchen, seeking water and a cloth to clean the wound on her forehead. Liam was waiting, full of curiosity.

“Who the hell is she?” he asked, watching as Brian rushed to gather the items he needed.

“I have no idea,” he said, his voice full of concern. “I found her lying beside the road.”

Brian explained succinctly as he heated a pan of water and gathered the supplies he would need to bandage her head. When he had finished, Liam scratched his head.

“Maybe I should go for the doctor,” he suggested.

Brian shot him an impatient frown. “You know that old drunkard is a useless quack. I’ll take care of her myself.” The tone of his voice was dismissive as he turned toward the bedroom, balancing a basin.

“Well at least let me fetch one of the ladies from town to care for her. Don’t you think it’s a bit scandalous, having a naked woman alone in the house with only two men to care for her?”

“One man,” Brian growled. He ignored Liam’s raised eyebrows. “I’ll worry about her reputation once I know she’s going to live. In the meantime, stay out of my bedroom. There’s no sense in both of us seeing her naked.”

He didn’t see Liam’s speculative expression as he turned away. He set the basin on the table beside his bed and closed the door softly. It was late afternoon, and the room was growing increasingly dim, so he lit a lantern, turning the wick high to cast a glow over the bed. His unexpected visitor hadn’t stirred. She looked small and fragile, tucked in the middle of his bed.

Brian sat on the bed and dipped a cloth in the warm water. He gently bathed her wound, relieved to find that it wasn’t very deep. He washed away the dried blood and applied a healing ointment before wrapping her head with a neat bandage. He felt for her pulse once more and found it steady and strong.

Brian frowned as he scanned her face. Her skin was cold, and her lips were blue. Full of sudden worry, he pulled her slender arm from beneath the covers and felt each of her fingers. He repeated the procedure on her left hand, happy to see the absence of any wedding ring. Tucking her arms back in, he lifted the covers and checked all ten of her toes, relieved to find no signs of frostbite. Her feet were delicate and dainty, stirring feelings of protectiveness in Brian’s heart as he tucked them in securely.

He sat beside her once again, frustrated that there was nothing he could do except wait. The fact that she hadn’t roused from her stupor was worrisome. An agonizing hour passed, during which she lay still as death. Then, she began to shiver, moaning softly in her distress. Brian kicked his boots off and joined her beneath the covers, trying unsuccessfully to ignore her soft curves as he pulled her into his arms to share his warmth. She finally breathed a sigh of relief and snuggled against him.

Brian smiled, rubbing his cheek against her silky hair. She hadn’t opened her eyes yet, but he was confident that she would wake up soon. Her body was warming, and her breathing was reassuringly steady. He held her for a long time, relishing the feel of her in his arms, before he finally drifted to sleep.

***********

She opened her eyes slowly, blinking as she looked around. She didn’t recognize the room. Not a single item of furniture looked familiar, and she frowned as she wondered how she had gotten there. Her limbs felt weighted, and she lay for a while not moving. It took several minutes for her dazed brain to register the fact that there was a warm male body snuggled against her back. Her eyes widened on a gasp, and she turned in his arms to face him.

Brian awoke with a start, and she gasped again as she stared into the most vibrant pair of translucent green eyes that she had ever seen. They were framed by lush black lashes and set deep beneath handsome black brows. She dragged her eyes away from his compelling gaze and scanned the rest of his features. A sculpted nose, strong cheekbones, firm jaw, and well-proportioned lips completed his gorgeous face. He grinned, and she mentally added a pair of deep dimples to the list of reasons he was the most sinfully handsome man she had ever laid eyes on.

“Who are you?” she asked with a bemused frown.

He raised one brow. “I could ask you the same thing.” Seeing her deepening confusion, he chuckled lightly. “I’m sorry, ma’am. I’m Brian McKenzie. And you are…?”

“Where am I? How did I get here?” she blurted, glancing once more at the surrounding room. Her eyes were growing slightly panicked.

“It’s okay, you’re alright now,” Brian soothed. “I think you must have had an accident. I found you lying unconscious in the snow, and I brought you home.”

He watched as her delicate pink lips parted in surprise. Her chocolate brown eyes were opened wide, but Brian could imagine how they might look if they were heavy lidded and full of passion. A blush of rosy color had returned to her cheeks, and he longed to brush his thumb over their graceful planes. Her face was both elegantly beautiful and temptingly sensual.

He was even more aroused by the lush body crushed against him. Her breasts were full and firm, and they were flattened against his chest. He had partially unbuttoned his shirt for comfort, and he could feel the twin pebbles of her nipples boring into him. When she had turned so abruptly in his arms, his hand had landed on one naked buttock. The globe was smooth, heated perfection beneath his palm. He itched to knead it, but he knew he would startle her if he moved his hand. He didn’t think she had realized yet that she was lying naked in his arms, and he was in no hurry to remind her.

“What kind of accident?” she asked quietly.

It was Brian’s turn to frown. “I was hoping you would be able to tell me.”

Her forehead creased with worry as she searched his eyes, as if she might find the answers she sought in their green depths. “I don’t remember,” she whispered. Her eyes began to fill with tears. “I don’t remember anything. I don’t even remember my own name!”

“Shhh, it’s alright,” Brian said, tightening his arms around her. “You’ve been through an ordeal. I’m sure your memory will return as soon as you’ve had a rest.”

“Do you think so,” she whispered forlornly. “What if I never remember?”

“Shhh,” Brian soothed again. “Don’t talk like that. You probably have a concussion. Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you until you feel better.”

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12