Second Chances Ch. 12

Story Info
Sarah gets teased, Naomi gets a surprise.
3.8k words
4.82
44k
6

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

Sarah's soft sigh of contentment woke Brian a few hours later. They were snuggled beneath a wool blanket, the glowing embers of the fire still keeping the interior of the cabin warm and cozy. Brian held her cradled spoonlike against him, and he smiled, nuzzling her neck with soft kisses to wake her up.

Sarah blinked several times, sighing again as she snuggled back against his firm chest. She felt sated and happy, but a small part of her was worried about what Brian must think of her. She had been entirely shameless, and she nibbled her bottom lip.

"Brian?" she ventured hesitantly.

"Mmmm," he mumbled, still exploring her neck, "what is it, my angel?"

"You don't think very badly of me, do you?"

Brian paused, frowning as he raised his head to meet her eye. "Why would I think badly of you?"

She blushed and looked away. Her voice was small when she replied. "You said I was a nasty little whore for...," she swallowed hard before meeting his eye once more, "for sucking your cock."

Brian tried hard to resist the impulse, but he finally gave in and threw his head back, laughing hysterically. Sarah was not amused, and she turned in his arms. She gave him a heated glare, waiting impatiently for his mirth to subside.

"You are so mean!" she accused. "Just because you think I'm a whore, it's not nice to laugh in my face."

He was still grinning when he met her eye. "I'm laughing because you are so wonderfully naïve and innocent, my angel. I don't think you're a whore at all. I think you're absolutely beautiful and perfect."

Sarah raised a brow, watching him suspiciously. "What about the things you told me? You said that only a nasty, dirty little whore would suck a man's cock or let him spurt in her mouth. Are you saying the things you told me aren't true?"

"Well," his grin widened as he kneaded her bottom, "some of them were true."

"Which ones?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

Brian chuckled again, enjoying the suspicious anger on her face. "Well, let me think. It's true that some people regard cocksucking as nasty, dirty, naughty or sinful. Of course, I've never thought that. I've always thought it was one of the most generous, loving things a woman could do for her man."

Sarah's face was stunned by his revelation. He could see her mental gears grinding as he went on with glee.

"It's true that most women aren't willing to suck cock, but the women who really love their men are happy to do it. I'm sure there are plenty of proper ladies who suck their husbands' cocks. Still, its true that most men have to pay to get their cock sucked, because their wives are too lazy or prudish or uncaring to do it for them."

"Brian McKenzie," she growled, "do you mean to tell me that..."

Brian arrogantly folded his hands beneath his head as he went on, not giving her time to finish what she had been about to say. "The things I told you about technique are also true. There is an art to cocksucking, and a man likes to know that a woman really enjoys sucking his cock. It's not as much fun if she's only doing it because she has to. That's why I've always been pretty particular about who I would let suck my cock. I've only found one or two whores who were really good at it, so you can consider yourself in good company."

Her eyes began to flash with anger as she rose onto her knees. "Brian McKenzie, you lying, sneaky, black-hearted..."

"I was being totally honest when I told you that most women wouldn't let a man spurt in their mouth. Some of them really do think it's nasty, some just don't like the taste. But as a man, I have to say that if a woman isn't willing to suck down my juice, it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of the whole cocksucking experience for me. It's not nearly as nice, having to pull out at the last minute, just to spare the woman's sensibilities."

Sarah's face was turning progressively darker red as her anger simmered. When she spoke, her voice was a low, menacing growl. "Brian McKenzie, I simply can't believe that you would do something like..."

"And last but not least," he said with a wide grin as he interrupted her diatribe, "I was absolutely telling the truth when I told you that you are the most talented little cocksucker who has ever had your mouth around my cock. Your technique, dedication and enthusiasm for the job far outweighed your lack of experience. When you sucked down my juice without spilling a drop, I was truly impressed. That's not easy for a beginner. I definitely don't think I'll need to spend any more money on whores, now that I have you."

Sarah's enraged scream was the only warning he got before she launched herself onto his chest. She was like a wildcat, punching, biting and scratching. Brian laughed as he wrestled with her, holding her arms to keep her from doing any real damage. He particularly enjoyed watching her breasts jiggle as she struggled to punish him.

When she finally realized that her strength was no match for his, she stopped. She was panting with frustration and anger, her hair was in wild disarray, and she was gnashing her teeth with impotent fury. As she vented her outrage, Brian relished the view of her heaving bosom and the feel of her quivering thighs straddling his waist.

"You are a beast, Brian McKenzie! I can't believe you would be so wicked! You made me believe that sucking your cock was the dirtiest, nastiest, most awful thing I could ever do. You made me feel so cheap. You said I wasn't a proper lady at all. And now, you have the gall to make fun of me because I believed you. Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can just keep right on paying whores to suck your cock, because I won't ever do it again!"

She would have risen in a huff, but Brian held her wrists firmly in his hands. When she refused to stop struggling, he rolled to pin her beneath him.

"Get off of me, you cad! I don't want to have anything else to do with you. I hate you!"

"No you don't," he said with a chuckle, pulling her wrists up to pin them over her head. He nuzzled her neck, trailing kisses beneath her jaw and nibbling at her ear.

"I do! You are sneaky and wicked and crude." Her eyes were beginning to well with tears.

"Yes, but you love me, don't you my sweet little cocksucking angel?" Brian captured one nipple in his mouth, laving it with hot strokes of his tongue.

Sarah groaned, wriggling to get loose. "Stop calling me that! Let go of me!" When Brian continued to lick her nipple, she ground her teeth. "That's not going to work."

"Sure it is," he said confidently, scraping her nipple with the stubble of whiskers on his chin. "Do you know why?"

She shivered, trying her best to resist the pleasure he was heaping on her. "Why?" she asked petulantly.

Brian grinned, scraping her some more. "Because you love me. There's no point in denying it. You love me. We belong together because we're just alike."

He gave her nipple another slow, painful scrape from his whiskers and raised his head to meet her stare. She was looking reluctantly curious about his statement. Her anger was still simmering and seething just beneath the surface, but it was starting to be overshadowed by her growing desire.

"How are we alike?" she asked grudgingly.

Brian grinned at her, forcing her thighs apart with his knee and wedging his hips between. His voice was deep and hypnotic, devilishly seductive.

"We both need to feel wicked and wild to find true pleasure. We both have a secret urge to break taboos, to explore dark sensual realms. We both love the nasty, the naughty," his voice dropped further as he whispered near her ear, "the forbidden."

She shivered, and he chuckled deep in his throat. He plunged his fingers into her sopping wet pussy and stroked her, raising one dark, mocking brow. They could both hear the sloshing sounds of her wetness, and she was panting beneath him. She moaned, and his grin widened as he taunted her, reaching deep inside her to coax even more fluid from her scalding sheath.

"That's why even now, when you would really like to wallop me for tricking you, you can't stop your pussy from begging for my cock. Isn't that true, my sweet beautiful cocksucking angel?

"Stop calling me that!" she screeched, trying to wrest her arms free from his grasp.

"Don't worry," Brian said, with a wicked grin. "I won't say it in front of anyone else. I know how embarrassed you would be if anyone else knew you were such a talented little cocksucker."

"Brian, you are a beast! Stop calling me that this minute!"

"I can't help myself, angel. Teasing you brings me great pleasure." His husky voice sent shivers of awareness down her spine as he leaned near her ear to whisper. "You and I both know you wouldn't want to deny me any pleasure, don't we angel?" He scraped her nipple even harder with his whiskers, and Sarah moaned with delight, thrusting her breasts up for more. "Now admit it, you love me and you love everything I do to you, don't you?"

Sarah released a frustrated groan, refusing to answer him. She wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of admitting her love at that moment. She thrashed about, trying to make him release her. When she heard him chuckle, she glared at him, growling with frustration.

"You know what else, my angel? I know your secret."

"What secret?" she demanded, eying him nervously.

He gave her another wicked grin, his dimples cutting deep grooves in his cheeks. "I know that you love to be controlled by me, subdued by me, overpowered by me."

He tightened his grip on her wrists to remind her of his dominance. His voice dropped low once again as he skimmed his tongue lightly over her nipple, refusing to suckle it into his mouth when she arched her back.

"You love to submit yourself totally to fulfill my desires, however dark and forbidden they might be. You would be mortified if anyone other than me knew your secret, but you can't keep it from me. I know how much you love the things I do to you, and I know how much you love me."

Sarah moaned, biting her lip with frustration. She thrashed and bucked, mewling when she could neither win her release nor get him to suckle her breast. He added to her torment by nudging at her entrance with the tip of his erection, barely parting her swollen folds.

"Admit it to me, my angel. Admit that you love me, and I'll give you what you want."

Sarah held out as long as she could before she answered. "Yes," she finally gasped, "yes, I love you."

He growled his satisfaction and stabbed into her with his cock. Nothing had ever felt so wonderful. She barely had time to gasp before he ravaged her nipple, tugging with his teeth and scraping with his whiskers until she was screaming her pleasure. All the while, he plundered her pussy, pounding into her with relentless repetition. Brian released her wrists, and she clutched him to her.

"Say it again," he demanded.

"I love you," she gasped.

"Again!"

"I love you!"

Brian rammed even deeper inside her, and she met each thrust, scraping her nails down his back in her excitement. He drove her over the edge, and they crashed together, groaning with their mutual fulfillment.

They collapsed into a sweaty heap. Sarah savored the weight of Brian as he lay with his head between her breasts, panting from his exertion. She threaded her fingers through his damp hair, stroking him lovingly. She was stunned by how well he understood her and how well he understood himself. He was right, she needed to bring him pleasure in order to find her own.

"You truly are naughty and wicked, Brian McKenzie," she said with a sigh. "But I love you, just the same."

He raised his head and gave her an unrepentant grin. "I love you too, my angel. And don't worry. Your secrets are safe with me."

He looked so boyish and naughty that Sarah couldn't help but laugh. "I'll bet you drove your parents crazy when you were growing up."

"I did," he agreed. "I wore them out. They had to spank me twice as often as Aidan and Liam combined. By the time I was sixteen, Pa had to admit that thrashing me wasn't going to make me behave." His expression turned serious, and he gently stroked her cheek. "But I'll behave for you, my angel. I might torment you for fun, but I'd never do anything to truly hurt you." His lips firmed as he remembered the reward for her arrest. "I'd die before I let anyone hurt you. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy for the rest of your life."

Sarah held his gaze, and she knew he was completely serious. He might tease her and taunt her and drive her mindless with frustration, but in the end, he would always bring her pleasure. She knew that he loved her every bit as much as she loved him.

She raised a delicate brow, struggling to maintain a stern expression when she felt like laughing with joy. "You had better behave, Brian McKenzie. I refuse to share you with any other women, so I'd better not find out you've been visiting any more prostitutes."

"I give you my word," Brian said solemnly, "I'll never be with any woman but you." He stretched up to seal his vow. Just before his lips touched hers, a hint of the devil showed in his eyes, and he grinned. "I promise, my beautiful little cocksucking angel."

"You beast," she groaned, pulling him down for a kiss.

**********

Naomi whined, burying her head under the pillow when Aidan tried to wake her up. He was persistent, trailing kisses along her shoulder blades and her nape.

"Wake up, sweetheart. It's our last day in the city. We need to buy some supplies before we head home tomorrow."

"Not yet, Aidan. It's early," she grumbled.

Aidan smiled, pulling the sheet down so he could spread kisses over her lower back. He nibbled the twin dimples above her buttocks.

"It's nearly ten o'clock. You're going to sleep the entire day away, lazy bones."

"You're cruel," she moaned. "Night after night you keep me up till dawn, satisfying your insatiable lust, and then you expect me to jump out of bed in the morning. I can't believe I married such a cruel man."

Aidan grinned, caressing her bottom fondly. They had both enjoyed their honeymoon. The weather had been fine during their two day trip to town. They had checked into the finest suite in the nicer of two hotels in the city. The day after arrival, they took care of business, visiting the land claims office to enlarge his claim as a result of their marriage. Then, they had spent the next eight days simply enjoying their time together.

They had shopped. Aidan took her to a clothing shop and purchased several new dresses, along with undergarments, stockings and shoes. She loved the clothes he had bought her. He loved the sight of her in the scandalously sheer French silk chemises he had bought. She bought him a pipe and some fine tobacco. He bought her a wedding ring and slipped it on her finger, surprised by her happy tears.

They had dined at the three restaurants in the city. It was a special treat not to have to cook and clean, and Naomi was delighted by the creamy custards and flaky pastries that were served for desserts. Aidan was delighted by her moans of appreciation as she licked her fingers clean.

But mostly, they had enjoyed the hours they spent in their hotel suite. They indulged their fantasies, driving each other wild with passion. Naomi seduced him, flaunting her figure in the new lingerie until he chased her around the room. Aidan thrilled her, taking her to heights of passion she had never imagined with his insatiable appetite for her body. They had reached a level of intimacy that awed them both, and their love for each other grew stronger with each passing day.

Aidan hugged her, kissing the back of her neck. "I have to admit, you have been going above and beyond to make sure I'm kept happy."

She mumbled her assent. "I just need fifteen more minutes," she beseeched him.

Aidan heaved an exaggerated sigh of regret. "Alright, but I was planning to take you to that shop you liked and buy you a few new bonnets to go with your new dresses. If you stay in bed all day, we won't have time."

Naomi raised the edge of the pillow and peeked at him with one eye. "Really?" she asked, perking up with interest as she pulled her head from under the pillow. "Could I buy the lovely grey one in the window, the one with the silk rosebuds across the brim?"

Aidan threw his head back and laughed. He met her eye, and his gaze glowed with adoration. "You can buy anything your heart desires, my love. But you have to get out of bed."

"Thank you, Aidan," she cried happily. "You're so good to me."

She threw her arms around him and kissed him. He fell back onto the pillow, laughing as she spread exuberant kisses over his face. Aidan was just beginning to have second thoughts about leaving their bed when she gave a miserable groan. She jumped up and ran to the washbasin, retching violently into the bowl. When her nausea finally eased, she rinsed her mouth with water, grabbed a cool, wet cloth and flopped back onto the bed, moaning in misery.

"I don't know if I feel up to shopping after all," she said sadly, rubbing her hand over her eyes. "I don't think my supper agreed with me."

"Naomi," Aidan said carefully, "how long has it been since you had your monthly?"

"A few weeks," she mumbled. "But I don't get sick with my periods. It's not that, it's something I ate."

"I ate the same things you did, and I'm not sick," he pointed out.

"Well, maybe you have a stronger stomach than I do," Naomi said, folding the cloth over her eyes as she gave another weak moan.

"Are you sick often?" he asked, keeping his voice carefully even.

"No," she said with a frown. "In fact, I don't think I've been sick since I was a little girl and I ate too much candy at Christmas."

Aidan grinned, lifting the cloth away from her eyes and waiting until she peered at him with a questioning frown. "Naomi, my darling, beautiful wife, if I didn't know better, I would think you were pregnant."

A full minute passed, during which she mentally calculated the days since her last period. She recounted three times, finally coming to the conclusion that it had been over five weeks. Her eyes widened, and her mouth formed a perfect O of surprise. Her monthly courses had always been as regular as clockwork, coming every twenty eight days.

"Aidan," she breathed, "could it be true?"

He laughed, his own excitement building as he watched her eyes widen further. "I think so, my sweet. It's not so amazing is it? I mean, when a man and a woman make love as often as we have, it's almost certain to happen."

"But I've never been pregnant before," she breathed. "Even though you said maybe Nathan was the reason I never conceived, I never truly believed it. I was sure I could never have children. And now, I'm pregnant!" Her mouth curved into a glorious smile of wonder. "Oh Aidan!"

She hugged him as she laughed with glee. Aidan laughed with her as he stroked her hair, sending a prayer of thanks to the heavens. He kissed her temple and brushed her hair back from her shining face. She had never looked more beautiful to him.

"Oh Aidan, I simply can't believe it," she said at last. Her eyes were glittering with happy tears. "How did you know it was Nathan and not me?"

"I didn't know for sure," he said, brushing his knuckles along her cheekbone. "I was hopeful. I knew we had a fifty-fifty chance." Seeing her questioning look, he grinned. "When you mate a bull with a cow and she doesn't have a calf, you always have to think that maybe the bull is shooting blanks."

Naomi gasped, making Aidan laugh. "Aidan McKenzie! Did you just call me a cow?"

He was still chuckling as he kissed her on the nose. "You know I would never do that, sweetheart. There's never been a more beautiful woman in the entire world than you, the mother of my child."

Naomi sighed, placing her hands on her flat belly. "A baby! I just can't believe it. We're going to have a baby of our very own. Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12