Second Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,726 Followers

"Don't change the subject. And I don't know. Anytime you want."

I didn't want to get angry or allow Lisa to blow up, which I sensed she wanted to do. I thought the sooner I ended this conversation the better.

"Hon, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'm tired right now, OK?"

Lisa sighed. "OK. Bye babe."

If the reason for her call was to ruin my night's sleep, it worked. I tossed most of the night, weighing the advantages and disadvantages of going out with Bill. There were plenty of both and by morning I had convinced myself I was capable of seeing both Bill and Lisa. Perhaps Lisa didn't realize I was fully capable of seeing this guy and not losing my affection for her. It might even be fun.

He called two days later. I was nervous talking to him, which I took as a sign that I really did want to go out. So we made arrangements for dinner a couple nights later. Lisa was sure I was holding back information when I told her our plans. It sounded like a simple meal with a new friend and that was my intention.

So much for intentions. Bill really was a nice man and when he said the kids were with their grandmother and did I want to come over...well, you know. Of course I did.

We were on the couch. We were comfortable. We were laughing. We were kissing. We were naked. It all happened so fast. And it was great.

No toy in Lisa's magic desk drawer could match this man's cock. It felt SO good to once again feel a man inside me, throbbing, thrusting. He used every finger, his lips and tongue and that wonderful cock to make me cum twice the first half hour. He came inside me. He came in my mouth.

Only once did I have to clear Lisa's image from my mind.

To her credit, she didn't rub my nose in it at school or when we saw each other. It didn't seem as though she was in competition with Bill. This certainly made it easier for me as my friendship with Bill bordered on becoming a relationship.

Bill and I saw each other about once a week. We didn't always have sex. When we did, it was very good. When I had sex with Lisa, it was very good. Life was good.

Neither of them had to know that it was hard on me living this "double life", for lack of a better term. I really did feel guilty, but not ashamed. We're allowed to have more than one friend, I reasoned. And I still considered Lisa a lover and Bill a friend. But I'm sure that didn't help Lisa any. Nor, in fact, did I actually tell her that. Oh well.

Finally, the last week of school arrived. Plans for the July trip were finalized and reservations had been made at the most appealing bed and breakfasts.

Somehow along the way, this trip had become some sort of seminal journey that would ultimately determine whether I maintained a steadier relationship with Lisa or Bill. Nobody forced me to think this...except me. I guess I wanted a sign.

I truly had nobody else to turn to. I had an older brother who did not think at all like me and would have been the last person on Earth I'd ask for help regarding relationships. My father died of cancer at a young age and my mother never understood me. Was I the only sane person in my family?

I'd find myself asking questions like this at the strangest times. I'd be in the shower letting the water flow through my hair and over my long, lean body. Well, OK. Maybe tall and thin described me, but I imagined in books they would describe me as long and lean. The author would say I had ample breasts and shapely hips and creamy thighs.

As the water flowed, my hands began to caress my body. Sometimes they were Lisa's hands and sometimes they were Bill's. Whoever they belonged to, they ended up on my ass and between my legs. Usually they held soap until I was lathered up...in all respects.

Then a single finger would concentrate on my clit. A hand would hold my breast and squeeze my nipple. Soon, a second finger was working my clit and my breast was being pushed against my body, kneaded roughly.

I tilt my head back and feel the water strike just above my breasts. My nipples tingle. Water drips off them rapidly, flowing over my stomach and down my legs. My hand frantically rubs my clit until I lean forward against the shower wall.

Now the water is streaming down my back and over my ass. One finger is inside my cunt. Then two. My clit demands their attention and they comply.

I imagine Lisa's body under mine, her breasts begging to be sucked. Bill is behind me, thrusting his hard cock into my dripping cunt.

Short, sharp cries echo inside the shower. I cum a second time a couple minutes later. I'm not sure who caused that one. I just know it happened. I smiled at the fact it could have just been me that made myself cum. It was a pleasant thought.

"Hello." I looked at the clock. Did it really say 8:15 a.m.? Who the hell was calling me at 8:15 a.m. on a Saturday?

"Hey, babe. Hope I didn't wake you."

"Damn it, Lisa. It's eight fifteen. It's Saturday. Of course you woke me," I said, pulling the blankets up against my bare breasts.

"Well, good. It's tradition that the first day of summer vacation starts with breakfast out. I'm buying." She sounded way too cheerful. Despite her assurance the night before that she was staying home, I suspected she'd either been drinking or, worse yet, seeing somebody I didn't want to know about.

"Tradition? With who? Are you feeling guilty because you've been cheating on me?" I rolled onto my side, adjusting my panties with my free hand.

Lisa made some sort of disgusted noise. "Cheating? Who's the one that should be feeling guilty about cheating here?"

"Is that what you call it?" I asked. "Doesn't dating sound more realistic?"

"What do I have to do to get you back?"

I could tell Lisa was smiling. She had used this line before and always smiled when she said it. The kind of smile that made me melt.

"We'll talk about it over breakfast. Let me kick this guy out of bed and I'll be ready," I said.

"Oh, fuck you. Let me talk to him," Lisa demanded.

I just laughed. "Oops. You scared him away. What time are you picking me up?"

"Pick you up? I'm buying. You pick me up," she said.

"God. All right. What time?"

"Nine thirty."

"I'll be there." I waited just a couple seconds, then added with a giggle, "Stop it. That tickles."

"Go to hell, Chris Spivey."

The phone line went dead with a loud click. It was going to be a fun summer.

We used the breakfast to rehash the school year and try to establish where I was professionally. It actually was very pleasant and useful time spent. One thing about Lisa: she tells it like it is. Yes, I knew my lesson plans needed work, but hearing it from her cemented the idea.

It was only at the very end that our trip was mentioned...by me...and Lisa seemed genuinely excited about going. I was too, but didn't want to show it for some reason. I think in my mind I wanted her to get the satisfaction of making it a good trip for me, which I knew she would.

June flew past with lots of attention paid to my dirty apartment and just a little paid to Bill. We went out; we fucked; we laughed. Megan was being very good about the whole thing, but I wasn't quite ready to consider her a daughter yet. Not by a long shot.

Finally, we got through July 4th with both relationships intact. Maybe I should say I got through. I doubt that either Lisa or Bill had any doubts about our relationship. I suppose I could have asked them about it, but who wants to spoil perfectly good sex with conversation?

So one day I found myself in a car with Lisa heading for Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and points south. I was eager to see the battlefields and even more eager to work on my pathetic tan. I had done a lot of bike riding during May and June and had a bikers tan. Las Vegas, with its topless sunbathing areas, would have been a more appropriate trip. But this would do.

We stayed at a fabulous bed and breakfast outside of Gettysburg, which had actually served as a stagecoach stop in the 1800's and a meeting place for Confederate generals leading up to the battle. The place reeked of history. Large oak beams rose along the walls and stretched across the dark ceilings of the dining room and bar.

After spending the late afternoon and early evening on the battlefield, we came back for drinks in the "pub". There were only a half dozen rooms at the inn, so patrons were few and far between. A few couples came and went the first half hour and a handful of locals stopped in for no apparent reason beyond checking out the guests.

# # #

Carol Clinton felt only a little uneasy sitting by herself in one of the booths, looking at her battlefield brochures and finishing off her steak. A single woman of 36, she was used to being stared at in bars. Her t-shirt and shorts—appropriate for the hot day of touring—didn't exactly drive away the onlookers. She looked much younger than she was, with straight brown hair that fell over her shoulders and throwback bangs.

Twice she had exchanged glances with the blonde at the bar next to the younger girl. She imagined several scenarios in which two attractive females would be sitting alone in a historic inn in south central Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, the one scenario she kept falling back on wasn't the kindest to the young women. But what they did for a living wasn't her concern, Carol thought to herself, returning to her steak.

Her career as an emergency room physician had taught Carol Clinton not to judge people by their looks or actions or words. It was just fun to take strangers and assign them places in life, right or wrong, since there would never be any real interaction with them.

It was just that among this sparse crowd of older couples and rather rough looking local inhabitants, these two stood out. Just as she did. She was embarrassed to think to herself that the two women did not look like the typical lesbians—the ones in San Francisco, for instance. So who were they?

Carol decided to finish her dinner and go to the bed and breakfast's porch and read the last of her brochures. As she received her change back from the waiter, she rose from the booth and looked one more time at the two women. They were pulling money from their purses as she stood. This time she got a better look at the girl in her twenties with the brunette hair and small body.

"If those two are lovers, some guy is really missing out," Carol thought to herself.

# # #

Lisa and I followed the woman out of the pub. If she headed straight to her room we were in trouble, but Lisa had said that given any opportunity to start a conversation, she would. This was a game I had never played before, so I felt my blood rush as we passed the reception area and toward the front door. My eyes followed the woman's small, round ass inside her shorts. Her legs were just as beautiful in the light as they were under the table in her booth.

We found ourselves on the front porch of the inn; standing at the railing while our "prey" took a seat in the corner. Being the only ones around, it was impossible not to start a conversation.

"Hi," Lisa said, looking over at the woman.

"Hi," Carol responded sociably.

"Isn't this a great place?" Lisa offered.

"Yeah. I'm enjoying it a lot. Have you been here long?" Carol asked.

Lisa and I shook our heads. "No. Just arrived today. How about you?"

"I got in yesterday," Carol said. "I'll be leaving tomorrow for Harper's Ferry."

I decided it was time to join in. "We'll be in Antietam."

All three of us were doing our own form of evaluation of the situation and each other. I had a pretty good idea that Lisa saw this woman as a potential partner. I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen. And the woman was impossible to read so far.

"My name's Lisa. And this is my friend Chris," Lisa volunteered.

"Hi. I'm Carol."

Within minutes, we had learned about Carol's career and her being single because of it. Lisa did a great job of asking enough questions about emergency room work to keep the discussion alive. I spent most of the time admiring more and more the older woman's mannerisms and obvious intelligence. Not to mention that tan and those legs and...maybe I had too many beers.

Somehow it came to be known that Carol had already downloaded her pictures from today onto a laptop computer and an offer was made for us to come see them. I thought Lisa was going to fall off the railing when I heard Carol say this. Immediately, my traveling partner offered to supply the refreshments.

"The show's on," Carol said. "How about half an hour? I'm in the Lincoln room."

There was no argument from us. We agreed on the drinks—more beer, just what I needed—and we separated for our respective rooms.

Once behind our own closed door, Lisa just looked at me and smiled.

"Well, that went better than I expected," she said.

"Do you do this everywhere you go?"

"Nope. But I couldn't resist this time. Isn't she the cutest little thing?" Lisa asked.

"I can't believe a rich woman like that...and really good looking...doesn't have a guy. You'll be dumping me two days into our trip," I whined.

"Oh, stop it Chris. We'll never see her again after tonight."

I didn't think Lisa was real happy about that prospect. Maybe one of her goals tonight was to see that that didn't happen. A lot of what went on in Lisa's mind baffled me.

When we were welcomed into Carol's room I instantly recognized that she had changed into a lightweight sleeveless shirt that buttoned down the front. Designs on the front concealed what appeared to me to be bare breasts. My suspicions grew when she turned her back to us and the shirt clung seamlessly to her body.

Lisa and I had made a quick trip across the street to a carryout and she put the grocery bag full of beer and chips on Carol's nightstand. Soon, bottles were being opened and chip bags ripped open. If nothing else, my diet would be shot for the day.

"I've visited most of the battlefields at least once already and have a pretty good size photo collection," Carol said after we found seats. "Now I'm just filling in with pictures I've missed before or new angles."

"I'm anxious to see them," Lisa said. "Anybody who volunteers to show their pictures must be confident they are worth showing."

I think Carol blushed a little, but it was hard to tell with her auburn skin.

"You want to get started?" Carol asked.

Our enthusiasm was honest as we urged her to begin the show. Before long a large laptop was opened and running at the end of the bed where all of us could sit in a semicircle and watch. We pulled our chairs closer together to get the best angle on the screen. My mind raced back to when I was much younger and my parents would pull out the slide projector to view the family vacation pictures. The beer was unique to this event, however.

Lisa and I watched Carol intently as she leaned forward to open the picture folder and click on the first file. She began to describe each photo with a professional's ease and style. Her own excitement about what we were watching was evident and it was fun to listen to her give the historic background of each picture.

We added our own knowledge when it was appropriate, but there wasn't much Carol left out. She knew her stuff.

The next hour flew past, with the only breaks in the conversation time enough for us to eat and drink. By the end there were times when all three of us were talking loudly about a particular picture and what it showed. It's hard to say what the other occupants of the bed and breakfast thought about our gathering in the growing darkness of late evening.

When the last picture was closed, Lisa and I simultaneously clapped as if we had been at a conference and the speaker was done. Carol sat back in her seat and giggled nervously at us. The look on her face revealed sincere appreciation.

# # #

Carol's mind wandered back to the incident that caused her to come on this trip. Toward the end of a particularly stressful shift, the doctor was in her office reviewing patient charts. She was standing by her desk mainly because she knew if she sat down she could very well fall asleep.

Behind her she heard her door quietly close. This alone did not startle her, as other doctors and, sometimes, nurses would enter her office to discuss cases privately. Just as she started to turn her head Carol felt the hands on her shoulders and neck.

She knew it was Jennifer, a 25-year-old nurse who was the doctor's closest friend at the hospital. They often ate together in Carol's office but had never socialized during the two years they knew each other. Jennifer just had a knack of knowing when and how to calm Carol down.

This day it was a massage, which she did very well. Jennifer's hands started at the shoulders and the base of Carol's neck. They rubbed gently at first, then dug in deeper around Carol's collar.

"How'd you know?" Carol asked.

"I just know. Relax," Jennifer replied.

If Carol relaxed any more she'd be asleep. The hands moved onto Carol's blouse between her shoulder blades. This is where Jennifer did her best work, Carol thought. This normally was the end of the session and the doctor was left with a renewed sense of liveliness.

But not this time. The nurse worked her way up to the shoulders again, then down the back a little and back up to the shoulders. Carol sensed the difference in this massage and felt like turning to face her friend. But Jennifer's hands slide down Carol's arms and caressed them tenderly.

Carol stood frozen. Jennifer's hands rose once more, over the shoulders and onto the front of Carol's blouse.

This was very different, but not yet frightening. The next thing Carol remembered feeling was the nurse's body touching hers from behind. And then Jennifer's hands were nearing her breasts and Carol felt lips on her neck.

"Jennifer...," Carol began to say.

"Shhh."

The next few moments were somewhat of a blur. Carol felt hands on the outside of her breasts and she closed her eyes. Next, the buttons of her blouse were being opened. Within seconds, both hands were wiggling inside her bra and covering her nipples.

Carol wasn't sure she remembered being turned around, the blouse being opened entirely and the bra being pulled off her shoulders. She distinctly recollects the feel of Jennifer's mouth on first one breast, then the other. Sucking and licking and biting lightly. She felt the jolt between her legs when the nipples were licked.

That jolt must have awakened her to the moment because Carol gasped, backed away from the beautiful young nurse and clamped her blouse shut over the exposed breasts.

No harsh words were spoken. Carol asked the girl to leave. Then she sat down and cried uncontrollably in total loneliness and anguish.

# # #

Carol looked at her two new friends, including the young one that looked so much like Jennifer. She thought about the nurse and the feeling she had when they were together. She had thought about almost nothing else since that day.

"So you liked them?" Carol asked.

"Liked them?" I said with surprise. "Carol, those are GREAT."

"You're a very good photographer," Lisa added. "That's much better than we'll be able to do."

Carol smiled that shy smile again and expressed her thanks. She wondered how she could ask what she wanted to ask? She feared that the women would leave before she came up with an answer.

"Uh, I wonder if...well, I wonder if you'd mind staying a little longer," Carol stammered.

I could tell this wasn't just shyness. This was a reaching out...for something.

Lisa, who could always be counted on to lighten the moment, said, "Of course. There's still beer to drink."

We all laughed. I didn't know it at the time, but there was no leaving the room without something happening after that.

eroslit
eroslit
2,726 Followers