Second Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

It occurred less than one hour later when Lisa and Carol were standing next to each other looking out the window at the lights of the village. Nobody was talking, just looking. I saw Lisa put her arm on Carol's back. Carol seemed to nudge slightly closer to Lisa, then drop her head onto Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa's arm slowly wrapped around the other woman in a semi-hug. In one smooth, natural looking movement, the two women faced each other and embraced. Lisa was an inch or two taller than Carol, but they looked marvelous together from where I sat.

Their eyes met fleetingly before their lips came together. Lisa was brushing back Carol's brown hair when the kiss became more intense. This was my first experience watching two women begin to make love and it excited me. I knew how splendid a kisser Lisa was and I was just a little jealous of Carol.

Lisa and Carol were fully enclosed in each other's arms, their heads turned to one side to allow their mouths to lock together. The kiss lasted a full sixty seconds before they separated briefly and gazed at each other.

Without saying a word, Lisa began to unbutton Carol's blouse. My body shook with anticipation at the thought of this very pretty woman being naked before us. Surely, she won't let this continue, I thought. I felt the wetness between my legs increase as Lisa's hands worked their way down Carol's blouse.

When she got to the bottom and pulled the blouse out of Carol's shorts, I was able to see most of Carol's right breast. Even in the dim light and across the room, it looked nice. And still no hesitation on Carol's part. She watched Lisa with virtually no expression on her face.

Lisa waited for just a second after the blouse was unbuttoned and untucked. Then she lifted it off the woman's shoulders and down her arms. As Lisa placed the blouse on a chair, my eyes could not leave the magnificent breasts that were just uncovered. They were smaller than Lisa's, which were about the only other breasts I had to compare them to. But their shape was perfect and I wanted to run across the room and take one in my mouth.

Before even Lisa could have the pleasure, Carol was lifting off Lisa's shirt. As was normal for her, Lisa did not have a bra on and the two of them stood within inches of each other admiring the other's body. They hugged again, the breasts pressing together.

Another kiss. This time with hands exploring each other amid audible moans of passion.

# # #

Carol Clinton was intent on proving to herself she was capable of going through with this. She wanted this. She probably wanted Jennifer, but she had lost her opportunity. Tonight she was going to get the opportunity back and she was going to complete the act.

The power of Lisa's kisses and the gentleness with which she held Carol helped the older woman forget Jennifer. Now she was lost in THIS woman. During one of their kisses Carol snuck a glance over at Chris and speculated on what was going through her mind. Hopefully, she'd have the chance to also hold the cute young girl before the night was through.

Her mind snapped back to Lisa when she felt her shorts being opened. This was going to be hard for her because she'd always been a little apprehensive about her hips and thighs. Never had she exposed them in this manner to a woman, or women, she might be in bed with soon.

As the shorts fell to her feet and Lisa's hands slid inside the back of her panties, she held her breath. She kicked off her sandals and the shorts. Quickly, Lisa had her panties down and on the small pile of clothes.

Carol stood naked beside the bed. She could feel the eyes of the two women explore her body. She loved the feeling, yet dreaded it. She was a middle-aged woman with no partner to assure her she had the body of a woman half her age.

She didn't know where to put her hands. Lisa solved that by tugging them toward her own shorts and allowing Carol to undress her. She did this with ease and pleasure.

Before her now was the naked body of a woman, just like she had imagined so many times after the incident with Jennifer. This was what she wished had happened that day. And here it was. How would she react THIS time?

# # #

I could barely stand the sight of these two wonderful naked women standing by the bed, the street lights barely casting enough light on them to highlight their bodies. I found I couldn't get my eyes off Carol's ass. It was the smallest, roundest butt I'd ever seen...in person, on TV, in magazines, you name it. This was perfection. And I wanted it.

"Well, c'mon girl," Lisa said to me. "Are you just going to sit there?"

Carol giggled nervously and I smiled back at the couple. It took no further urging for me to join them. My desire to make love to these women overcame my anxiety about my body. Hopefully the room was dark enough they couldn't really see me that well.

Carol and Lisa were on the bed by the time I was naked. I climbed in the opposite side so that Carol was in the middle. Instantly, Lisa was sucking on one breast and I had the other. Our hair tangled together over the doctor's chest and we were constantly pushing it aside to enjoy the ample tits.

Carol's body squirmed under the dual attack and her ass lifted off the bed several times. Lisa and I both had a hand between Carol's legs, groping at the cunt and clit of this gorgeous woman.

I know I couldn't have lasted long under these circumstances, and it was obvious Carol couldn't either. It was less than a minute after Lisa buried her head in Carol's cunt that the woman began to cum.

Her faint cries became somewhat quicker and louder and Lisa moved from the vagina to the clit. I watched Lisa wrap her lips around Carol's clit just as she had done to me so many times before. I could feel what Carol was feeling and I knew what was happening inside her.

Carol thrust her body up and down, fucking Lisa's tongue. I continued to work on a breast and nipple, sucking it and biting gently. Carol's head shook back and forth on the pillow and her fists clenched at the comforter.

Lisa's hands grabbed at the woman's ass to lift her higher and harder against her mouth and attempt to keep her in place. But with each wave of her orgasm, Carol shook more violently. It was a tremendous feeling to watch and hear what may very well have been a woman's first encounter with another woman...or two.

I remembered mine and I was happy for Carol.

Eventually, Carol lay on the bed with tiny beads of sweat on her forehead. Her eyes were closed, but a single teardrop flowed from one eye and down her face. I wiped it off with my tongue and kissed her. She barely responded...until Lisa licked at her clit one last time and she jerked involuntarily.

Carol laughed. "Quit it!"

"Ah, you're no fun," Lisa said in mock disgust.

"Well, you are. And you, too," Carol said, putting her hand on my face. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

We spent the night in various combinations. It seemed somebody was cumming or making somebody else cum for eight straight hours. We never discussed our pasts or futures. Whatever motives each of us had for doing what we did, the others didn't care. Whatever demons we had came and went without mention. The way it ought to be.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers